Design Pro Reviews

52 | Effingham, IL

52 Reviews for Design Pro

Bayli C. · Married on 12/12/2020

Anything wedding

Amazing!! She was so sweet and knew exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 12/31/2020

Shelby S. · Married on 11/28/2020

Covid wedding invitations

Tanya made everything so easy! She design something even better than what I was thinking on my wedding invitations! My wedding was effected by covid and she worked with me to change the invitations to an announcement that we would have a small private ceremony and then invitations again later!

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/31/2020

Great Experience

Tanya is really easy to work with and our koozies were beautiful, timely and affordable!

Sent on 10/24/2020

Jayme P. · Married on 09/05/2020

Design pro is amazing

Tanya is AMAZING! Not only did she create the most perfect invites for me but she did it a second time when Covid pushed our wedding back. She also created misc signs for our reception, cups and thank you cards. Highly recommend. And her prices are great!

Hillary E. · Married on 08/15/2020

Wedding Stationary

Tanya did an excellent job on our wedding stationary. She also was very understanding of reworking our materials after we changed our wedding date. She provides quality products with a personal touch. I would recommend working with her.

Jodi N. · Married on 08/15/2020

Wedding stationary

Design Pro was a blast to work with. She listened to what I was looking for and worked in a timely manner. I loved how my wedding stationary turned out and am so glad I chose Design Pro.

Sent on 12/30/2020

Grace S. · Married on 07/24/2020

Design Pro

Tanya is the absolute BEST! Her professionalism, attention to detail, and willingness to go above and beyond took some of the stress away from planning...especially during COVID! I would whole-heartedly recommend her to ANY and ALL brides!

Sent on 12/31/2020
  • O

Olivia K. · Married on 06/27/2020

Amazing to work with no matter the size of the project!

Tanya is a miracle worker when it comes to everything printed. She did all of my wedding invites, thank yous, cups, baby shower invites, and everything in between. She is extremely responsive and has such great suggestions to build off of your ideas! This was one thing for my wedding that I didn’t have to worry about because I knew it was in good hands! Highly recommend!

Amy M. · Married on 06/20/2020

Very impressive work and service

I would recommend DesignPro to everyone. She was so helpful and understanding with everything especially with all of my changing plans due to COVID

Sent on 12/30/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole E. · Married on 03/10/2020

Beyond Amazing!

Working with Design Pro on our cups and custom signs was one of the best decisions I made as far as vendors go for our wedding. She was great with responding, helped bring our visions to life, and made everything so easy. We got so many compliments on her work! I only wish I would've found her to do my invites and Save The Dates! I highly recommend Design Pro.

Sent on 01/22/2021

Renee S. · Married on 02/15/2020

Great experience ordering invitations

Tanya did a wonderful job and is so creative when it comes to making invitations! Highly recommend to anyone for any kind of event.

Haley W. · Married on 01/18/2020

Highly recommend!

Mrs. Tanya is a pleasure to work with! They custom made exactly what we asked for in a very quick manner!!

Lauren · Married on 09/20/2019

Tanya is amazing!

I can't recommend Design Pro enough. Tanya did an AMAZING job with my custom Save The Dates.

I had stumbled across some Save The Dates on Pinterest that were made by Design Pro. I instantly fell in love with them and wanted the same design for my fiance and I (NE Patriots game ticket Save The Dates). I took a screenshot of them and e-mailed Design Pro. Tanya got right back to me and made the process so incredibly easy. I was a little unsure about ordering from a company out-of-state, but figured I'd give them a try because of their outstanding reviews. I'm so happy I did! I get SO many compliments on mine. Do yourself a favor and give them a try! You won't be disappointed!

Kaitlin S. · Married on 07/27/2019

Affordable and Unique!!

Tanya was amazing to work with!!! I emailed her some ideas she had and she sent me back different designs that all looked amazing! She did such a great job we used her for our huggies too and those turned out amazing as well!! She is also super affordable (especially with how much talent she has)! Also very quick response time and was very helpful in helping me decide on wording for our invites and amount of huggies. I recommend her to everyone!

• sophie

Sophie · Married on 06/08/2019

She’s the best

Tanya is the best!!! I showed her what I wanted for my wedding, and she took my idea and made it even better!! I am very picky, and she always gives me something even better than what I hoped for! She also does everything- invitations, huggies, cups, you name it, she does it!!

Ashley · Married on 02/23/2019

Could not of asked for a better experience!

I was planning a wedding within 4 months, I had found multiple sites to print invites and spend countless hours online but just could not get it right. I was referred by a friend to design pro and it was the best decision I ever made. I emailed them around 6:30 pm they responded to me that night and had a design emailed to me within 24 hours. It took less than a week for printing for invites & RSVP and the envelopes were included. The final product was stunning and better than I ever imagined. It was the easiest most affordable and stress free experience! I’d recommend them to anyone & everyone!!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Amanda C. · Married on 01/12/2019

Perfection!

Tanya with Design Pro is simply amazing. She is professional, personable and easy to work with. I would recommend her to anyone!

Melissa · Married on 10/20/2018

Book them!

Loved working with them! Easy to work with, creative and quick response!

Amy H. · Married on 08/25/2018

Favors and Invites

Tanya was so wonderful to work with for our wedding. I was able to visit her office to see previous examples of work she has done. She told me if I didn't see something I liked to go out and find it and she would create it for me. She had a wide variety of colors to choose from. The invitations she did were amazing. I received so many compliments from my family and friends.

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • W

Whitney L. · Married on 05/19/2018

Best Service

Tanya went above and beyond her job description to make us unique wedding favors. She worked quickly, offered great suggestions, and gave us an extremely reasonable price. She supported our unique request for themed wedding koozies and made several revisions for us that were generalized enough so as not to infringe on copyrights. She could have just steered us away from our theme idea but she worked with us for several days to pick designs that fit our theme but were unique and new.

Megan · Married on 04/07/2018

You wont be disappointed !!

What can I say, except for that Tanya is the BEST!! I would not go to anyone else!! When I first started looking into stationary for my wedding I shopped many different avenues including online sites but couldn't find any designs out there I was crazy about. Everything looked generic or something I had seen before from someone else's wedding. I am so thankful that I discovered Design Pro. Tanya has created so many different things for me during the process of planning my wedding. She created custom Save the Dates, Invitations, RSVP's, Sparkler Tags, and a Guest Book to match my invitations, Personalized Napkins and even Custom Thank You Cards. Each time I work with her I am so impressed at what she and her company can do. Her professionalism and customer service is superb and far exceeds any other design company out there. I will never shop anywhere else for my printing needs. I am so grateful Effingham has a local design and printing company like this in town!! I highly recommend her, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Colleen · Married on 01/06/2018

Tanya at Design Pro is AMAZING! She is great to work with! She had so many ideas to make the process seamless! I would recommend Tanya to everyone who is planning a wedding!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Heather · Married on 10/28/2017

Tanya is absolutely amazing! She’s so easy to work with and has an amazing talent! Her talent made the difference in our wedding day! It was unique, beautiful, and she was such a pleasure to work with. She really took off a lot of stress from the bride!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Macy · Married on 10/07/2017

Tanya is amazing! Quick, efficient, and so very nice! I would recommend design pro to anyone!!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Amy · Married on 07/01/2017

Tanya @ Design Pro is incredible. I would choose and recommend her over and over again. She took so much stress off of me during my wedding planning process. Nicest and most genuine lady ever- I do not know who couldn't like her! All of her work is beautiful and unique. She is SO easy to work with and very timely! Also, she is the most affordable around. I do not have a single complaint. She does it all- invites, programs, thank you cards, huggies, signage, & more!

Sent on 01/16/2018