37 Reviews for Premier Photobooth Rentals

Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Photobooth (1)
31 Premier Photobooth Rentals Reviews

Premier photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding! Elayna was so easy to work with, she was super friendly and always got back to me within hours- great service- highly recommended

Profile Picture Jenny, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It always seems weird when you leave ratings that are 100% across the board, but in the case of Premier Rentals it is completely accurate. My wife and I went back and forth on whether or not to rent a photo booth until a month before the wedding, and when we finally decided to go for it, Elayna and everyone there could not have been more accommodating. They had our quote almost immediately, and any time we had questions they were there to answer them, and that was even before we had the wedding,

On the day of our BIG DAY, the photo booth was set up by the elevator at our venue, and it became the BIGGEST hit of the reception. Literally, a crowd of what seemed like the entire wedding was gathered around wearing all of the super fun props they had. Even my Grandma got in there!! And if all of that wasn't great enough, Premier Rentals put together a photo album of all the strips for us to take that night, and they sent us a USB with ALL of the full photos, needless to say that has provided a lot of entertainment for us newlyweds.

I would recommend Elayna and Premier Rentals to absolutely anyone looking, they truly provide A+ service and they made my wedding day that much ore special.

Thanks you guys!!!

Profile Picture Connor, 11/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with Elayna at Premier Photobooth was such a breeze. She made the whole process so seamless and easy as she would follow up, reply to e-mails on timely manner, and helped create/set up the booth beautifully. True professionals and great to work with. We highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Elayna was great! Our guests had a blast with the photobooth and she did a really great job with the album/guestbook filled with photos from the photobooth. My wife provided some decorations for the photobooth background and they had it all setup perfectly for us. We have some hilarious photos now and I would recommend a photobooth as a great party favor for your wedding.

Profile Picture Christopher, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Professional and fun! Every single one of my guests raved about the Photobooth and having copies of my own to keep was fantastic. I loved the set up and the fact that everyone was able to have a copy of their photos to keep and share. I would highly recommend them to anyone thinking about having a photobooth at their event.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We could not have been more pleased with our Photobooth! Our attendant Elayna was super friendly and an absolute pleasure to work with! There were so many props and the quality of the prints came out great! The booth was a huge hit with our guests. I would highly recommend them for any event especially a wedding because people are still talking about it! Thank you again!!

Profile Picture Alaire, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The level of service was amazing! This company is a must for any event or party. Elayna was so professional and her expertise is unparalleled. I would suggest Premier Photobooth Rentals to anyone that wants bring their event to another level.

Profile Picture Walter, 7/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was a pleasure to work with Elayna from Premier Event Rentals as our Photo Booth Attendant on our wedding day. She was punctual and respectful to us and all of our guests. She went out of her way to make sure that everyone that visited the Photo Booth had an amazing experience! She was social and upbeat! Elayna event sent us a link to all of our photos as well as a flash drive of our images in the mail! We will treasure them forever! We would recommend Elayna and Premier Event Rentals for all of your photo booth needs!

Wendy and Michael Del Vecchio
Married April 30, 2016
The Ashford Estate

Profile Picture Wendy, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth was great! Everyone love it and it was big enough to fir several people at once. Everyone at the company was easy to work with and I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kevin, 4/2/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

We used Premier Photo Booth Rentals for our wedding at Lambertville Station on October 23, 2015. Elayna was absolutely a pleasure to work with. She exceeded our expectations in every way. The guests absolutely loved the photobooth experience especially all the different props that Elayna brought along with her. The book she put all the photos in is such a great keepsake since wedding photographers take mostly photos of you and family the photobook was a great way to capture all the other charades going on with your friends throughout the night. And within only days after the wedding Elayna sent us all the photos on a flash drive. I would highly recommend Premier Photo Booth Rentals for your next event.

Profile Picture Michael, 10/23/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Elayna was absolutely amazing to work with.

Profile Picture carly, 9/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

When it was time to begin planning, my husband and I were searching for entertainment options and ideas a little different than what has become the norm or something that we have already experienced at weddings we had previously gone to. We found that and then some with Premier Event Rentals and their Flip Book booth.
The team in place at our reception were so cute and fun. They got everyone involved, from the oldest to the youngest. Just about every one of our guests tried it out- some multiple times. It captured a fun, special moment (or two) in time that they could put in their pocket and easily take home to remember our wedding forever. At the end of the night we were even given a box with a copy of everyone’s flip book.
It’s was a nice alternative to a photo booth that most of our guests had never seen prior to our wedding night.
My husband designed all of the print and signage for the evening. The people at Premier even let us create the cover that would be on all the flip books. They were easy and nice to work with throughout the entire process.
Our wedding the best night ever and the Flip Book booth gave it that extra special touch!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 11/22/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The unforgettabledj staff was AMAZING. You can tell they have been doing this for quiet long time because they are very professional, quick in getting things done, and they tell you every single problem you may find along the way....Their work was great, We recommend!!!

Profile Picture Patrick / Courtney, 7/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Premier Photo Booth Rentals for our August 16th wedding. We absolutely loved our photobooth and so did all of our guests. It was the highlight of our wedding for sure! Elayna from Unforgettable Dj's was a dream to work with, she took care of everything and communication was GREAT! Which is huge when you are dealing with a lot of different vendors. What we loved most about the booth was that it was not just a small photobooth that could fit 4 people, it was a large curtained off area... many people could fit in at once, which made for some hilarious photos. The photo booth attendant was awesome! and after it was all over we received our photo book and a drive with all the photos. We loved the props provided as well. I highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture Stacey, 6/1/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Absolutely the highlight of the wedding. SOOO much fun !! Forget the guestbook - this album IS your guest book - only like 100x more fun and meaningful =D

Profile Picture Jarad, 5/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our open-air photo booth was a HUGE hit at our wedding. I loved that our guests had the option for either black & white or color photos. Elayna was responsive and professional from the start... I felt at ease during the whole process knowing she had it all under control.

Profile Picture User4105569, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth services provided by Premier Event Rentals was amazing! They went above and beyond to accommodate our requests and to please our guests the night of the wedding. All of our guests loved the photo booth and I have heard non-stop compliments regarding this part of our big night. My husband and I love looking through our scrapbook, pictures, and videos from that night. We are so pleased that we chose to use Premier Event Rentals for our photo booth and will recommend them to anyone! Thank you for making our night so memorable!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 2/28/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Elyana was great. Attentive and quick. She let everyone know what to do and what choices they had. We'll be recommending her to everyone!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 10/11/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our guests absolutely loved the photo booth. The props were perfect and the option to have black & white as well as color photos were great. The appearance of the photo booth was great too - with a white curtain so it blended with the decor of the room. It was really easy to use as well. The scrapbook was a great idea however I would have like to have more pictures fit into the scrapbook. There was so much activity that it was filled rather quickly. All in all its a definitely must in my opinion!

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/24/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Premier Event Rentals was an amazing addition to our wedding! All of our guest had a blast choosing props and getting photos taken!! Everyone got to keep a photo strip and we got to keep a copy to create a guest book. On top of that we even received digital copies on a flash drive! Elayna was wonderful! Extremely professional and on her A game! I highly recommend this company!!!!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/9/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This company is a pleasure to work with. They are reliable and responsive to any questions you may have. Everyone at my wedding had an absolute blast with the photobooth, and the photos are priceless treasures for our guests to keep! The best is that they give you a scrapbook and flashdrive of all the photos taken at your event for you to keep as well! I would highly recommend Premier Event Rentals!

Profile Picture Maribeth, 7/27/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My Husband and I are beyond happy with the professionalism and service provided by The Premier Event Rentals Team LLC. They are so accommodating and flexible when it came to discussing wedding details and the options related to the photo booth. All of our guests enjoyed the props that came along with the rental. The photo booth team also had additional suggestions to enhance the photo booth experience. They have great ideas! I will enthusiastically recommend them to all of my friends who are getting married on future dates. Thank you so much for all your hard work!!!!

Profile Picture User2686941, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented a photo booth from Premier Event Rentals for our wedding, and could not be more pleased with the experience. The booth was a huge hit with our guests, and the staff were kind and courteous. We highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture Kevin, 3/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth was a hit with guests at our wedding and a huge bonus for us! We now have fun photos/notes in a scrapbook to look back on!

I got the photobooth through the incredible Chris Garrow of Unforgettable DJ's and mostly was in contact with Elayna about photobooth. She was always very quick, friendly and informative in getting back to me with any question I had leading up to the event. It was a truly a pleasure to work with them for such an important event and I highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture allison, 1/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented a photobooth for our wedding on July 28, 2012. It was so much fun, and our guests all loved it! The attendant was professional and knowledgeable. There were great props, and we loved receiving the scrapbook filled with our guests photos. We bought photo frames to go with the photobooth and used them as our favors!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/28/12, 4 Reviews