Precious Times Events Reviews

Precious Times Events 5
  • Marisa

Marisa Hawkins 路 Married on 11/10/2019

Outstanding!!

My experience with Carla was truly amazing! Carla made the wedding planning process a breeze, she was available any time I needed her!I would recommend her over and over!Thank you so much for everything you did to make sure I had an amazing wedding!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Marisa
    Thank you for taking the time to write the review! I am so excited for your wedding. I have enjoyed working with you! You are a true gem.
  • Caroline

Caroline Brown 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful Wedding by PTE @ the Quarry of Carrigan Farms!

Carla was the best decision I made when it came to my wedding! She was available to me for literally anything I needed; any concern, question or smallest worry I had leading up to my wedding. She was also an advocate for me as the bride and made sure everything was what I wanted and not anyone else! Her creativity is amazing. We planned out my main decor together and then she surprised me with so many other details that were beyond anything I could have imagined. Her calm demeanor brought my stress down every time I talked to her over the course of my nine months of planning. The wedding day ran so smoothly and I knew I could finally breathe and just trust her and there wasn鈥檛 one thing I would change. THANK YOU Carla and your crew! I will recommend y鈥檃ll to the remainder of my friends who have yet to be married.

Sincerely, the new
    Caroline & Brandon Silvious
    (Greetings from Aruba! 馃挋馃尨)

Precious Times Events 6
    Precious Times Events 7
    Precious Times Events 8
    Precious Times Events 9
    Precious Times Events 10
    Precious Times Events 11
    Sent on 09/25/2019

Precious Times Events's reply:

Caroline and Brandon, May you have years of love and happiness! I enjoyed working with you and making your dream wedding come true! Thank you so much for the opportunity
  • Rhonda

Rhonda Coumas 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Carla overdelivered! So happy with our decision to hire her over anyone else!

Carla and her team are top-notch! Carla is creative, professional, detail-oriented and answers her phone! That last thing is extremely important when there are a million details to tend to and as a MOB I need assurance that things are getting done. Carla was more than I could have hoped. Our event last weekend was so very special largely because of the atmosphere Carla helped to create. She followed my daughter鈥檚 vision to a tee and created a memorable day that will forever be etched in all our minds. I鈥檝e received tons of compliments on the wedding and we give Carla and her team the lions share of the credit! Do not hesitate to hire her! She will work within every budget. And other vendors love working with her and that鈥檚 important! She never makes you feel stupid or inept in any way. She exudes confidence because this woman knows what she is doing. She will make life so much easier so don鈥檛 dare try to do your event yourself!

Precious Times Events 12
    Precious Times Events 13
    Precious Times Events 14
    Precious Times Events 15
    Precious Times Events 16
    Sent on 09/30/2019

Rhonda
    Your words and more importantly your family mean the world to me. When I first met your husband, his words were "so you are the famous Carla". I felt as though I had walked onto the red carpet. Working with couples and families such as yours is why I love my job. Wishing you many years of happiness! Carla
  • Casey

Casey Zaharek 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Carla is amazing

I don鈥檛 even know where to begin. Carla was absolutely wonderful. We hired her for the month leading up to our wedding. She created a timeline and made sure all of our vendors had it. The day of Carla went above and beyond to make sure everything went off without a hitch! She had wonderful ideas along the way as well. She did whatever she had to do to make sure I wasn't nervous/anxious. She helped calm me when needed. I would hire her again and again.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Precious Times Events's reply:

Casey! Thank your for the opportunity and for your generosity! I appreciate you having faith in us on your big day. I appreciate and enjoyed working with you and your mom and meeting your friends and family. Many years of happiness!

Steph Hudson 路 Married on 09/11/2019

Carla was great in helping to coordinate my wedding.

Carla was great in helping to coordinate my wedding. She managed to coordinate with all of the vendors and get them on the same page for the timeline, even when small pieces shifted to accommodate. Her team was instrumental in assisting to setup decorations and get everything look great! There were plenty of things she took care of, that never even got back to me, taking much of the stress off me that day. I am very grateful for her involvement!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Sara 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful!

Carla Ballard and her assistants were absolutely amazing. Anything I needed or requested was taken care of right away. The wedding looked amazing and ran so smoothly and I owe that to her. So many people commented on how great it went. Thank you so much for all the work you did for me.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Precious Times Events's reply:

Sara, wishing you and Micheal many years of love and happiness. I can not express how greatful we were to be a part of your big day and meeting your family. Thank you for the opportunity!
  • Sam

Sam Peterson 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Everything You're Looking For!

Carla was our secret weapon throughout the whole wedding planning process. She constantly went above and beyond what we expected, and truly made my wife and I feel like our wedding day was as important to her as it was to us. Carla has a rare blend of toughness, levity, and strong communication that makes her absolutely invaluable. We never once felt concerned that all bases weren't being covered, and could always count on her for a quick reminder to take the day in and enjoy as much as possible. I cannot recommend Carla highly enough. She made our day seamless and perfect.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Precious Times Events's reply:

Sam! Y鈥檃ll were a pleasure to work with! I can鈥檛 thank you enough for your business. I enjoyed working with you and your bride and meeting your family. Wishing you years of happiness! Carla

Sandra Mcalister 路 Married on 07/09/2019

Hire Carla as your month-of-coordinator!

Precious Time Events (Carla) are so great to work with! I was feeling so stressed out about the millions of things that I needed to do and Carla stepped in as my day and month of coordinator to take care of everything. Carla communicated with all of my vendors to ensure all details and timelines were met. She was even a great, neutral person to vent all of my wedding stress to. :-) I could'nt have done it without her. Highly recommend and such a great resource!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Sandra,
    You are truly an amazing person and beautiful bride!. I had so much fun assisting you. I enjoyed meeting your groom, family and friends. Wishing you many years of love and happiness! Carla

Jonathan Watts 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely amazing, professional, great communication

Very easy to work with and very professional. From the time I first contacted them I knew then cared about my event and were always fast to respond to questions. Arrived on time and everything was as promised

Sent on 06/25/2019

Brittany 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Magnificent

Carla was fantastic from the first time we talked. Even before the "month of coordination" started she would check in on me to see if I needed anything. On day of the wedding she brought an assistant that was equally as awesome. Whenever I couldn't make a decision she made one for me and everything turned out perfectly!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Precious Times Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I appreciate your kind words! I enjoyed meeting you, your Groom and all of your friends and family. Wishing you many years of love and happiness!

Janet Rasmussen 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Grateful Mother of the Bride

My daughter hired Carla Ballard as a day-of wedding coordinator and met with her months in advance of her November 10, 2018 wedding. I did not meet Carla until the walk-through at the venue a few weeks before the wedding. Carla immediately impressed me as someone who was knowledgeable of all details that needed to be worked out and who could make things happen in a stress-free way. We were so fortunate to have her guidance in making some decisions on things that were still up in the air. She saw that we were planning to do some things ourselves that were going to be more work than we had realized and helped relieve us of some of the unrealistic tasks. She went above and beyond, not only in those weeks ahead of the wedding but also on my daughter's wedding day. She kept everyone on schedule and made sure the vendors were coordinated on the timeline of events. Most of all, it was good to know there was someone in charge of all the details without my daughter or myself having to direct anything. The wedding went beautifully and Carla was available behind the scenes for anything that needed attention, allowing us to enjoy a stress-free day. I am so grateful for Carla's guidance in making my daughter's vision of her wedding come to life. I wholeheartedly recommend Carla as a wedding coordinator, without any reservation. She is fantastic!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Precious Times Events's reply:

Janet, thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of Erika鈥檚 wedding day! It was truly an honor. I enjoyed meeting you and your family, I appreciate the kind words and the time you spent you out of your busy to day this review. Wishing you and your family a happy holiday season! Carla
  • Erika

Erika 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Happy Bride!

I can't say enough about how happy my husband and I are that we hired Carla! Wedding planning proved to be a huge commitment, and I'm not sure the day would have gone anywhere near as smoothly as it did, had it not been for Carla.
    She helped with the walk-through at our venue, and thought of details that never occurred to us. Leading up to the wedding day, Carla handled the communication & coordination with our vendors, and made sure everyone was in the right place at the right time for the rehearsal & the wedding, which was a huge burden off our shoulders! On the wedding day, Carla was even there to help us with a last-minute emergency - a torn veil!

We couldn't have asked for a better coordinator, and I can't recommend Precious Times Events enough for any event planning & coordinating needs.

Thanks for all you did for our big day, Carla!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Precious Times Events's reply:

Thank you so much Erika for the review and kind words. Your words filled my heart with happiness! Wishing you many years of happiness and love!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Great Experience

I hired Carla as a day-of planner for my wedding this past November. She was a huge help not only on the day-of but in the days leading up to the wedding. She offered to help with centerpieces, place settings, seating charts, and wrangling my vendors together to make sure my venue had everything they needed from them. On the big day she was there from sun up to sun down helping. With everything from decorations to making sure everyone was on schedule and where they needed to be at all times. Overall, I鈥檓 happy that we went with Carla. Without her the day would not have gone as seamlessly as it did. Thank you Carla!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Precious Times Events's reply:

Chelsea, you were a joy to work with! I enjoyed meeting you and Jon as well as your families! Thank you for the kind words. Wishing you many years of love and happiness! Carla

Krystal 路 Married on 10/21/2018

Thank you, Precious Times Events!

There are no words to describe how grateful Joe and I are for having Carla help us on our special day. She did everything she could to ensure that our day was flawless and on track, even with a couple of last minute changes. She is truly wonderful at her job - we highly recommend Carla and Precious Times Events!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Precious Times Events's reply:

Krystal, I enjoyed meeting you and your family. You and Joe are great to work with. Thank you so much for the kind words. Wishing you many years of happiness!

Tiffany 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Carla is absolutely amazing! Brad and I could not have asked for anyone better than Carla; She went above and beyond before our wedding to make sure everything was taken care of,as well as rehearsal and the day of our wedding! She always made us feel as though we were her top priority; Our wedding day was beautiful and we do not feel as though we could have done it with out her; She is wonderful and excellent at what she does and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is in needs help with their wedding. Thankyou Carla for being by our side and helping to make our day beautiful and special!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Precious Times Events's reply:

Tiffany and Brad, congratulations! Thank you for the kind words! You and your wedding party were very easy and a pleasure to work with! You are truly special people. Wishing you much love and happiness in the years ahead!

Lindsey 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Carla was a dream to work with ! We were on a budget and she worked with us. We gave her our vision and fairytale like wedding on a budget and she helped make sure we got our dream wedding. When I would stress beyond belief over things related to the wedding she was there to calm me down and ensure everything would be fine. Her husband and partner was also a dream to work with. When I was nervous about walking down the aisle ( not a big fan or crowds and attention all on me) he told me the hard part was over and it was time to party. Both Carla and her husband were amazing ! They really love what they do and it shows ! She also runs a decor rental business as well and saved us literally $100+ on decorations for the wedding ! When you hire Carla you are literally hiring a dream deal !
    Carla I can never thank you enough for all the amazing things you and your husband did for us !
    If you do not hire Carla you are making a horrible decision! You want her on your side and big day she really is a dream maker and I can not say enough good things !!!

Precious Times Events 17
    Precious Times Events 18
    Precious Times Events 19
    Sent on 07/16/2018

Precious Times Events's reply:

Lindsey, thank you so much for the kind words! I loved working with you, your groom and family! It was absolutely a fun day! Wishing you many years of happiness!

Tierra 路 Married on 06/01/2018

Carla was wonderful! She is very thorough and detail-oriented She did a great job juggling betweren my vendors, wedding party, and guests. My wedding party named her "The Drill Sergant" saying that although she is warm and polite, she shows up to take care of business.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Precious Times Events's reply:

Tierra! Congratulations on your wedding. You are a gorgeous bride. Sometimes dealing with wedding parties can be challenging. Your party was very pleasant and a joy to work with. Wishing you many years of happiness and love. Carla

Kama 路 Married on 05/27/2018

Carla ensured that our day went according to plan without a hitch. Anything I tried to remind her of was already taken care of and we had back up plans just Incase. She reiterated for me not to worry, spoke up for me and reminded me to eat. She calmed me when she saw I got anxious. She was there for my calls and texts. Made sure she was familiar with the venue. Made recommendations as needed. Overall, what was needed for us.

Precious Times Events 20
    Precious Times Events 21
    Sent on 05/30/2018

Precious Times Events's reply:

Kama! Congratulations. I am so happy you enjoyed your day . It was a pleasure working with you. Wishing you many years of love and happiness! Carla

Thomas 路 Married on 05/26/2018

This place did my daughters wedding. I have been to many and have one of my own. Every one I've been to has had problems. Not this time. It was amazing. Thank you Miss Carla for making the first true "PERFECT Wedding!"

Sent on 06/05/2018

Precious Times Events's reply:

Thank you Thomas! It was an honor being a part of Ashley鈥檚 wedding!

Ashley 路 Married on 05/26/2018

Carla was very professional and organized! Everything flowed and went smoothly! I would use her for future events!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Precious Times Events's reply:

Ashley and Joey, congratulations. It was a pleasure being a part of your special day. Thank you for the opportunity ! Many years of happiness and love. Carla

Anna 路 Married on 04/14/2018

Carla was absolutely amazing. She went above & beyond. She helped with everything not just DOC stuff. she made sure I was okay & had everything I needed & also made sure my guests were taken care of. She is definitely worth the money & more. I would recommend her repeatedly & I know my friends and family would also. We were pleasantly surprised in everything she did for our weddinig.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Precious Times Events's reply:

Anna, you are a beautiful bride and I enjoyed working with you! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your big day. Wishing you many years of love and happiness! Carla

Nicole 路 Married on 04/07/2018

Super helpful and calm in the face of multiple crazy situations!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Precious Times Events's reply:

Nicole, you are a beautiful bride and a joy to work with. As you said it will be a story to tell your grandchildren. Wishing you many years of love and happiness.

Christina 路 Married on 03/30/2018

Carla is amazing!!! I cannot say enough about how wonderful she was during the entire wedding planning process. She sent monthly check-ins helping ensure that we were on track. She made sure that she was very clear on what we wanted from our day. On the day of she surpassed my expectations! She was constantly aware of everything going on and made out day run completely smooth! Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Chantae 路 Married on 09/09/2017

Carla was extremely organized, courteous and professional. She made our special day 100% stress free. There were so many little details taken care of that we did not even think about. We loved having Carla and would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner. She goes above and beyond to ensure your special day is perfect!

Sent on 09/12/2017

rachael 路 Married on 06/25/2017

Hiring Carla as our coordinator was some of the best money we spent on our wedding. She was professional, kind, and on top of everything. She offered decor to us out of her stock and helped it all come together. I can be a control freak, but Carla made it so easy to let go on the wedding day. I completely trusted her, and everything went well. She helped with set up and break down, coordinated the processional, made sure the other vendors ate, made sure we ate, kept us on time, and made sure everything went smoothly. She also coordinated communications with our venue and other vendors. She is good at making things happen and good at working with people. I highly recommend her to anyone hoping to relieve wedding day stress.

Sent on 06/27/2017