Pots & Petals Reviews

Pots & Petals 4
Pots & Petals 5
Pots & Petals 6
Pots & Petals 7

Lindsay did the arrangements for our Keystone wedding and they were just perfect. Everything I could have wanted and more. She did a great job.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Pots & Petals created amazing custom annual flower pots that made our backyard wedding look full and more beautiful! With little direction, Lindsay took the ideas and made them perfectly... And to have plants that stick around for awhile was an added bonus. I need to have another event so I can order more! Totally worth it and I would highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 03/03/2016

Margo · Married on 08/05/2016

Lindsay was so great to work with! I felt like I didn't have to worry about anything and that she understood exactly what I wanted. She arrived at the venue when she said she would to set-up the flowers for the ceremony and reception. Some flower arrangements were the same and used both for the ceremony and reception. She stayed to move the arrangements from the ceremony to reception area. She went above and beyond my expectations and made everything look extra special. I loved the flowers and I highly recommend Pots and Petals for your special event!

Sent on 01/02/2017
  • Adriana

Adriana Rodriguez · Married on 08/24/2018

Lindsay makes it happen

Like the title says. Let's start by saying, my husband and I had a small budget to work with. When it comes to flowers, that's no easy feat - it just isn't! However, Lindsay worked with me over the course of several weeks to arrive at a price point that worked for us and she was wonderful all the while. I will admit that due to all of the comms and changes I put her through we missed a detail in something that we ordered but it didn't make a difference because everything worked out beautifully. I highlight this as a reminder to brides to really pay attention to your order details, so that falls on me. We loved everything she did, from her recommendations to the day of the reveal of our arrangements everything she did was gorgeous. My bouquet WAS EVERYTHING and really felt like ME. Thank you a million times over, Lindsay!

All the best,
    Adriana + Sean

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Pots & Petals 8

Karlee · Married on 10/07/2017

Lindsay did a great job with all of my wedding flowers which included an archway, aisle decor, centerpieces, and personal flowers. I showed her some pictures of my vision and she did a great job matching it while staying within my budget. Would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Pots & Petals 9

2.6
      2.0
      2.5
      3.0

My advice for any one going to book this vendor is to have patience, while using a local artist is what my goal was I wish I would have gotten bids from other v neons I feel like she was not as enthusiastic about making my day special as my other vendors. The day of the wedding she was lovely, and the flowers were fresh and pretty but the bouquets are not the same and mine fell apart within an hour before the wedding, also she charged me for every mockup and good thing we mocked up because the design changed. The flowers we ordered for centerpiece so were beautiful so all was not lost but I was not impressed with her skills.

Sent on 05/13/2016

Pots & Petals's reply:

Thank you for your feedback. I wish you had contacted me directly and expressed your concerns, I'd love to know more details, particularly about the "falling apart" of your bouquet. I can't imagine how that would happen. And yes it is our policy to charge for mockups. A mockup still requires floral product and vessels to be shipped up to the mountains, processed, and assembled. It is always my intention to exceed expectations and my sincerest apologies for letting you down.