Pocono Manor Resort and Spa Reviews

46 Reviews for Pocono Manor Resort and Spa

• Stefanie

Stefanie Palmer · Married on 05/04/2019

May Wedding

This weekend we had our wedding at The Inn. Everyone was extremely helpful checking my guests in Friday and Saturday, so that they could change to for the wedding. There are not enough positive things to say about Nickole, the wedding manager, she is simply the best, hands down. Bartender, Paul, kept the parties going both nights, everyone of my guests said how awesome he is. The chef made amazing food the everyone loved. The whole weekend was amazing thanks to the whole staff at Pocono Manor.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

When I went to go visit Pocono Manor as a potential wedding venue, I fell in love immediately. Not only was the venue perfect but the moment you walk through the door you see smiling faces and people who want to help you in any way they can. Then I was introduced to Nickole Fish who eased my worries about everything. When you talk to people who originally planned their wedding they said how stressful it can be at times. I can gladly say I had no stress whatsoever about the wedding itself, the weather however was a different story (which she can’t control). Nickole was an angel who eased my worries about everything even the weather. She responded promptly to my emails, still had a smile on her face when I was asking an abundance of questions and she always reassured me that everything will be perfect. She is amazing! Come the wedding day, everything ran so smoothly. From the bridal room I was put into to get ready, to the clean up the next day, everything was wonderful. From the moment I woke up, Nickole was constantly in contact and for that I am forever grateful. She not only decorated my whole venue to where it looked absolutely stunning but she also went above and beyond to make my wedding special. She took care of everything and made my wedding the wedding of my dreams. The guests were constantly raving about not only how beautiful the venue is but also how delicious the food was. To this day they are still talking about it! The stations were always full of food and the people serving were always friendly. I was dreading the clean up the next day on how to pack everything to bring home. Next thing I know, Josh came out and eased my worried on that front by saying he spends his time after the wedding packing up everything and making sure everything was secured. Words cannot express the gratitude and appreciation Mike & I have for Nickole, Josh and the whole Pocono Manor team. If you want a smooth sailing, picture perfect wedding, the Pocono Manor is the place.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Tracia · Married on 06/17/2018

This place was the most beautiful I could have chosen to have my wedding, my wedding planner Nicole fisher was very helpful from being to end. The staff was just wonderful they all made my day stress free and beautiful. Also it’s a great place for a weekend getaway.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Courtney · Married on 04/21/2018

My husband and I were married at Pocono Manor Resort & Spa on 4/21/18. To say it was a magical day is an understatement. Our family and friends are still talking about how great the food was, how NICE every single staff member was, and most of all, how much FUN it was! We worked with Nickole and she was absolutely amazing. Through everything, Nickole was extremely responsive to all my emails, knowledgeable about Pocono Manor (and weddings in general), and was ALWAYS a joy to work with. There were several times that I swear she was reading my mind and anticipated my questions! She was there for every question, every second guess, every piece of excitement. I cannot recommend working with Nickole and having your wedding (or event) at Pocono Manor enough. It was beyond our wildest expectations and we wish we could re-live that night over and over.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Lizz · Married on 11/05/2017

Ok, so I don't have a huge budget and am not having a massive wedding (only 50-60 ppl), but that's not stopping the amazing people at the Inn at Pocono Manor. From the first time I spoke with Nickole Fish she has made me feel like I am the most important thing on her schedule. Not once had she told me she doesn't have time or made me feel like I'm just another wedding. From amazing ideas and suggestions for decor and gift ideas, to suggestions for vendors, she is there for everything. I love the venue itself, it feels really homey and has everything I could have asked for, from a pub to ice cream parlor, spectacular mountain views, and options for every type of wedding, indoor or outside. And honestly, no request is treated like it's silly. I fell in love with the arm chairs in the cocktail bar, and even as Nickole was describing the way they normally set up tables she was telling me they would happily work around these super comfy chairs, just because I loved them. And she was ensuring my kids would feel included and welcome by showing them the arcade, the pool tables, even pointing out the swimming pool and the horses from down the road. Even the folks at the front desk, like Latasha Bailey, have had patience with my 100s of questions and many emails. So if anyone out there is on the fence and looking for a place that can accommodate your dreams, this is it and these people are the best!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Rachel · Married on 08/05/2017

My husband and I could not be any happier with our experience at Pocono Manor, especially with Nickole Fish, our wedding coordinator. Throughout planning, Nickole was available via email or text, and super quick to respond and answer any questions we had. The venue is gorgeous, food delicious, and the staff nothing but professional!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/07/2017

My husband and I were married at Pocono Manor in July 2017 and could not have been happier with the result! We are from out of town and Evan Shepp, our event coordinator, made communication through emails very easy, and responded very quickly. He was amendable to any changes or special requests (Dad wanted a special scotch and a bottle was provided just for him!) we had throughout the planning process. Our ceremony was held at another site, but the cocktail hour and reception were all we could have hoped for. Throughout the night, guests were commenting on the quality of the food, and how polite and helpful the staff were. Evan checked on us periodically throughout the night, but there were no problems that needed any attention. There were minimal problems with room bookings, and guests enjoyed time at the bar after the reception finished. We are so extremely pleased with how well the entire day went! It was the wedding of our dreams and we are glad Pocono Manor was there to make it such a special day.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Hannah · Married on 05/19/2017

My husband and I just got married about two weeks ago at Pocono Manor and it was perfect! The view was breathtaking- perfect for taking all of our wedding pictures, the food was delicious, and it was served on time by a friendly, attentive and polite staff. The space was perfect- we had 130 guests and the room we were in was spacious enough to accommodate everyone, plus our photo booth, DJ, cake table, etc. The best part was our ceremony was located about 100 yards from where the cocktail hour and reception were held, so our guests didn't need to worry about traveling once the ceremony was over. Our wedding coordinator, Nickole Fish, was magnificent! She was so kind and attentive to all our needs, she answered all of our questions (and we had quite a few) and she was very organized and had everything figured out ahead of schedule. We booked a year in advance and she was in touch with us the entire time, checking up on us, helping out when she could, and really trying to make our special day as magical and carefree as possible. She was so wonderful- I work with her again any time! Thank you Pocono Manor, and Nickole, for helping us have the wedding of our dreams :)

Sent on 05/31/2017

Tabatha · Married on 05/12/2017

We got married at the Inn on May 12th,2017! The process of planning a wedding is completely overwhelming and very stressful at times but Nikole was absolutely phenomenal! She made sure everything was stress free. She made sure to put every little detail we wanted into our wedding. The ballroom was absolutely breathtaking and the outdoor ceremony space was beautiful! Everything I ever dreamed in a wedding came to life that day thanks to Nikole and everyone at the Manor! We stayed until Sunday and the stay was nothing but relaxing and fun! #NievesWedding2017 was 100% a success! Thank you again to Nikole and everyone at the Manor, made memories that will last a lifetime!!

Sent on 05/29/2017

eve · Married on 10/08/2016

My advice would be to definitely check this place out!!!! I got stuck in a very difficult situation 5 weeks before I was to have my wedding.... Well let me tell you this, Evan Shepp was nothing but the best in helping us out with this situation. He was so accommodating with our needs... I held my ceremony and party in the Fireside room... It was amazing!
    Thank you again Evan Shepp!! I will most definitely recommend The Inn for any function to family and friends..

Sent on 11/05/2016

We knew that finding the right venue to host our wedding day was going to be a challenge. We wanted a place that would speak to our personalities and also be able to hold an all in one event…without being a traditional hotel. From the moment we arrived at Pocono Manor, we knew that was where we would be married. We worked through some staff changes during the process but they never missed a beat, every team member we worked with was extremely professional, responsive and respectful, you could tell that getting our wedding weekend right was as important to them as it was to us. The history and the mountain views are breathtaking; the rooms in the main lodge are beautiful. Their wedding packages are customizable and they really do work to deliver the couples wishes. We were married on the Mountain Side Patio, but were happy to know the Manor offers a bad weather back-up in a separate ballroom (depending on your wedding size) to not disrupt your reception set up (thankfully we didn’t have to utilize this space but it was beautiful). Having the complimentary Presidential Suite on our wedding night made it feel like we were in a fairy tale. We held our rehearsal dinner in the Fireside and enjoyed some extra time with our guests before the day in the Lamplighter Lounge. Our guests cannot stop raving about the grounds, the food, the service…many have told us that they can’t wait to go back and enjoy the Manor on their own. We were concerned about the fact that The Manor is of course a public space, but rest assured it will feel like the entire Manor is yours. Even if it's not a special event, there really is something for everyone; hiking, golfing, horseback riding, or lounging by the pool enjoying the tiki bar; if you’re looking for a beautiful wedding weekend or a relaxing get-away in the Pocono’s, the Manor will deliver! A huge thank you to all of the staff that helped bring our dreams to reality!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Kerry Ann · Married on 11/28/2015

Nickole and her staff at Pocono Manor made our wedding the most amazing day! We didn't have to worry about anything all day. Everything was taken care of. The food was wonderful and the staff was very attentive. Our guests had a wonderful time and we did not have one complaint. They also handled a brunch for us the next day and the staff was again amazing. I would recommend this venue to anyone. The scenery is beautiful and I love the historical buildings. So glad I was able to get married in this amazing place right in my home town!!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Michael · Married on 08/29/2015

The Inn at Pocono Manor was everything we were looking for in a venue. Our friends and family stayed the entire weekend and made our wedding a true event. Our contact, Nickole Fish, couldn't have been better. She assisted with every detail of our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception and dealt with every one of our changes and last minute requests professionally and immediately. On our wedding day, every time I started getting nervous that something was being forgotten or not going as planned, Nickole was right there handling it all. The Inn itself was a perfect venue with comfortable rooms, a fantastic restaurant (especially the breakfast buffet), and the ultimate location. We got to spend time with our friends and family throughout the weekend at the pool and in the hotel bar in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. The front desk, restaurant, and catering staff were all fantastic. They not only did their job and assisted with every need of ours and our guests, but also really expressed joy and happiness in our wedding. The food for both the rehearsal dinner and reception was excellent with all of guests commenting on how great it was. Our ceremony was located on the Mountainside Terrace with the most amazing view. Our reception was in the Fireside Room behind the pool and exactly reflected the rustic casual theme of our wedding. A number of our guests commented that ours was one of the best weddings they'd ever attended with the entire atmosphere down to the smallest detail reflecting us as a couple and our vision of the big day.

Sent on 09/11/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/24/2014

Evan went above and beyond! The staff was awesome and made sure our night was memorable!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Belinda · Married on 10/11/2014

Highly recommend ! Evan , Event Planner is very professional and went beyond to make sure our wedding was a memorable one! Staff very professional and courteous. Food was amazing! Our guests are still talking about it! We highly recommend! Thank you once again Evan!

Sent on 12/11/2014

amanda · Married on 09/27/2014

It was a stress free wedding. They took care of so much I only had to worry about me. Everything was beautiful and the food was delicious. I couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 10/10/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2014

This was the second marriage for both my husband and I. We wanted our venue to be small and intimate. After visiting many ceremony locations, nothing compared to our fist stop, the Pocono Manor and Inn. The views, menu choices, location and accommodations were just what we were looking for. What made the Manor stand out was not only the above but the professionalism that we found in Evan, our wedding coordinator. He was extremely personable and easy to deal with. Throughout our multiple changes, calls and questions he was always available and willing to accommodate. Evan made our six moths of planning a success. Our special day would not have been the same without his expertise.
    Anyone looking for a wonderful wedding experience for the bride, groom and guests should not hesitate to contact the Pocono Manor and Inn.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Jeanette · Married on 07/26/2014

We had our daughter’s wedding at the Inn at Pocono Manor. When looking for a wedding venue we were looking for a resort. We thought it would be fun for our guests to have other things to do then just go to a wedding. We couldn’t have asked for a better place. Many of our guests came a day early and stayed a day later then the wedding, so they were able to absorb the charm of the Inn. The staff was amazing, so friendly and interactive with our guests. The wedding and reception were beautiful. The food was very good & everyone enjoyed the cocktail hour in Marmaduke’s. Evan Shepp the Wedding Coordinator was excellent. He was always available for our questions/requests/concerns as we navigated through the wedding process. Evan really helped to reduce the stress that comes with hosting such a big event. We love the guest rooms at the Inn. They are nicely decorated & the beds are comfortable. Everyone of our guest raved about the breakfast too. There was such a variety at the buffet and everything we tried was wonderful.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Lily · Married on 07/12/2014

We are so glad that we went with the Inn! We were considering some other venues but really wanted one that had room for the ceremony, reception, and a place for guests to stay. Evan Shepp was very accommodating and responsive. Everything was beautiful and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to get married in the Poconos!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/28/2014

I had my wedding at the Inn at Pocono Manor a few weeks ago. The wedding coordinator, Evan Shepp, was wonderful! He was professional, responsive, and went above and beyond for us. We absolutely recommend the Inn.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Jaime · Married on 05/10/2014

Evan helped us to create the wedding of our dreams. He truly made planning our wedding a wonderful experience.The Pocono Manor is an absolutely beautiful venue and the staff go above and beyond to make everything special.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Allison · Married on 09/29/2013

Would recommend to anyone looking for a stress free wedding venue. Very kind and accommodating staff, beautiful grounds, and delicious food!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Although the wedding planner changed only 2 months before the wedding, the wedding was perfect. The food was fantastic, the ceremony was spectacular and all when smooth.

Sent on 11/22/2013

Andrew · Married on 05/26/2013

Amy Hughes truly went above and beyond with preparing for our wedding. She handled everything perfectly and was always there for us every step of the way.

Sent on 06/14/2013