Platinum Florida Wedding Company Reviews

Platinum Florida Wedding Company 5
Platinum Florida Wedding Company 6
Platinum Florida Wedding Company 7

Adrian · Getting married on 09/06/2019

Awesome and easy beach wedding

We had a great experience with Angie and her staff. We set up our wedding only about 4 weeks before we the date. This was no problem and everything we smoothly. There were multiple options for the ceremony, we kept it simple.
    We, the minister, was excellent. Very nice and did an awesome job. Susan, the photographer, was there when we arrived and was so much fun to work with. Everything was set up on the beach before we arrived. We secured a permit via email with the city, which was painless. We also secured our wedding license in Sarasota, which was even easier!

We received our photos three weeks after the wedding via an email link. They look great.

Everything went smoothly and we are very happy with our wedding. Things can get crazy while preparing for a wedding, but this was so simple. I appreciate their professionalism.
    I highly recommend using them!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Laura

Laura Warren · Married on 03/15/2019

Beautiful beach wedding!

Angie and the team at Platinum did a fabulous job at our beach wedding. We could do all the planning with them remotely and she was very responsive. It was overcast that day but she and her team managed the event so we got the ceremony and pictures finished in between the rain. Venue was set up beautifully and the officiant and photographer were top notch!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Yanira

Yanira · Married on 02/23/2019

Beach wedding

I would definitely recommend this company for anyone who is planning a beach wedding in the Naples area. I was worried about how my wedding would turn out since I lived more than 100 miles away and all of our communication was mainly through email. But everything turned out great! I also would like to mention that our photographer did an amazing job!

Sent on 08/10/2019
    Platinum Florida Wedding Company 8
    Platinum Florida Wedding Company 9
    Platinum Florida Wedding Company 10
    Platinum Florida Wedding Company 11
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 12/09/2018

Great to work with!

The ladies (Angie & Susan) at Platinum were great to work with while planning our destination wedding in Fort Myers! They had timely communication, flexibility with changes/customization and good attention to detail-our day turned out beautifully! Rev. Steve presided over our ceremony and he did a lovely job – he was very personable and engaging!

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Platinum Florida Wedding Company 12
    Platinum Florida Wedding Company 13
    Platinum Florida Wedding Company 14

Nicole Franke · Married on 10/18/2018

wedding at the beach - florida

We had a really awesome day at the beach. Everything was well organized form platinum florida wedding company, the location was beautiful and we just had to enjoy our day. Thanks for making our wedding so special.
    We would highly recommend this company for a perfect wedding day.

• Jennifer

Jennifer Waters · Married on 10/13/2018

Jen and Chad- 10/13/18

Susan and Angie were amazing! They helped last minute with getting flowers, when my other plan fell through! They made me feel like i wasnt just another bride, like i really mattered. I knew everything would turn out perfect in their hands! The day of the wedding was beautiful! Susan photographed the wedding. She was so much fun, and we were all laughing during the photo shoot!!! Susan even got us a ton of pictures early for our reception, which meant so much to us! Platinum Florida Wedding was wonderful! I would recommend them to anyone getting married in Florida! Susan and Angie were amazing. By the end, I thought of them as friends. Amazing company, and we'll worth it! Stress free marriage that is absolutely stunning!!!

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Shallane

Shallane Cox · Married on 10/01/2018

Was Perfect!

After shopping around I chose Platinum Florida Weddings. They had the most value package in the area. They were very cooperative. The ceremony was beautiful and the photographer was great. It couldn't have went any better.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Michele

Michele Hoover · Married on 09/29/2018

If you want a stress-free wedding day look no further-talk with Susan

All we wanted on our wedding day was for us and our guests to have a fun and stress free day.... Mission accomplished only because of Susan Voelkel and her team at Platinum Florida Wedding Company. Susan's help through the planning kept us focused on what needed to get done. Her incredibly creative ideas and past experience made planning our day so much easier. We had 160 guests and almost all told us it was one of the best weddings they ever attended. I had a smile on my face the entire day and never had to worry about a single detail. I was told by the catering staff they have never seen such a relaxed bride. This is a day we will never forget and I truly mean this when I say the day would not have been the same without Susan and her crew. Thank you Platinum Florida Wedding Company for allowing us to be able to have such a wonderful wedding experience.

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Platinum Florida Wedding Company 15
    Platinum Florida Wedding Company 16
    Platinum Florida Wedding Company 17

Tony · Married on 09/23/2018

Last minute change

We had a wedding planned in South Carolina. Well the hurricane hit and made us change plans last minute. Platinum Weddings did an amazing job. We were able to pull off the switch quickly and flawlessly. It was stressful moving the wedding from SC to Florida but this company made it as smooth as possible.

Janet · Married on 09/15/2018

I can’t say enough about the service we received by Platinum Florida wedding company. They coordinated my Marco Island beach wedding with professionalism and attention to detail. I was from out of state and handled all the details via email. They made the process easy and worry free. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2018

I can't thank Angie and the team enough. Planning a wedding on the beach from out of state could have been stressful, but the Platinum Wedding team took care of everything. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Regina Patterson · Married on 07/24/2018

Wonderful experience

I had a wonderful experience. Angie was very accommodating and helpful. I would definitely recommend.

Chris Spence · Married on 07/19/2018

Perfect day

Everyone we dealt with was very professional and knowledgeable. Angela was very responsive and Susan the photographer was really fun to work with. Pastor Steve was great!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/15/2018

Angie was super great to work with! Fast responses and very helpful through the whole process.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2018

A perfect, stress free dream!!!

For our intimate beach wedding I was determined to have a dress free perfect day at an affordable price, after tons of inquires I thought my expectations were unrealistic until I found platinum weddings!!!!! I had gotten everything I wanted and needed within my budget!!! I couldn't be happier with the outcome everything was easy, stress free and perfect!!!!

Nicole · Married on 01/14/2018

Everything was great

Everything was perfect! My only complaint was that I couldn't hear the music AT ALL (we were on a beach) but the fact that my flowers were ABOVE AND BEYOND PERFECTION still left you with 11/10 stars!!! Ty so much!!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/26/2017

The Staff at Platinum Florida Wedding Company was beyond amazing!! I live in Michigan and was planning my wedding to be on Fort Myers Beach where my husband I used to live. The planning was difficult until I started working with these wonderful ladies. We worked with Angie and never once did she make me feel like I was being a “bridezilla” when I changed my mind and guest count 1000 times! She is so sweet and pleasant to speak with over the phone! Very understanding and explains things thoroughly! All of the times I called, they answered, every email I sent, they responded quickly. I never would have been able to plan my PERFECT day (which it absolutely was) if it weren’t for them. It was everything I imagined it would be! I cannot thank them enough for making me feel special and important. This company is HIGHLY recommended by me!

Sent on 04/19/2018
    Platinum Florida Wedding Company 23
    Platinum Florida Wedding Company 24
    Platinum Florida Wedding Company 25

Platinum Florida Wedding Company's reply:

Thank you Amanda! Your kind words are appreciated. You looked stunning! We had an amazing time with you and your family. We wish you endless years of love!

Natalie · Married on 10/14/2017

Very easy to work with. Always answered all of my questions

Sent on 04/11/2018

Mary · Married on 09/03/2017

Platinum Florida Wedding Company provided us with exceptional service. It was easy right from the start with absolutely no stress. Angie was always very responsive and provided us with ideas and directed us to think of things we had not given thought to on our own. Thank you for making this a memorable event!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/26/2017

Angie and the staff at platinum weddings were top-notch. My wedding day went left - we had a TON of rain and wind and it just wasn't happening on the beach like I wanted. But Angie kept in constant contact with me and we made the call to move the ceremony to my reception site. Her and my reception site coordinator handled everything else and it was lovely. I purchased more photography time through them, and honestly loved everything. They were quick to respond and answer my questions.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Tracy · Married on 07/17/2017

Planning our wedding from out of state was the least stressful event I've planned. It was beautiful!

Platinum Florida Wedding Company 26

RENNIE · Married on 07/12/2017

Best way to have a wedding in my opinion, let someone else take care of it for you!!!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Platinum Florida Wedding Company 27

Christa · Married on 06/22/2017

I had a perfect wedding on the beach & it went so smoothly. Everything was just wonderful & I didn't have to worry about much at all. Everyone was so nice & helpful.

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Platinum Florida Wedding Company 28

Jill · Married on 05/07/2017

They were amazing! From Angie to our photographer, everyone made sure our vision was perfect for us. I would gladly recommend (and already have) friends that are considering destination weddings.

Platinum Florida Wedding Company 29