Planned Perfection Reviews

Planned Perfection 5
Planned Perfection 6
Planned Perfection 7

Meghan · Married on 10/25/2014

Ed is an absolute joy to work with. From our first meeting he put me completely at ease. From my arch way, to my centerpieces, and bouquets everything was perfect! I would definitely recommend him to any one.

I cannot rave enough about how amazingly beautiful of a job Eddie did on our wedding flowers. Our guests were in awe over the entire design of the church and the reception, and everything was absolutely stunning. Eddie is extremely easy to work with, and he will work to understand your vision, and make that come to fruition. His assistant is also great, and extremely on top of everything. We hired Eddie for day-of help and it was well worth the money, everything went seamlessly, and if any issues arose, I knew nothing of them, and they were taken care of immediately by Eddie. I can't say enough how grateful we are for making our wedding everything we dreamed of!

Neena · Married on 10/11/2014

Ed and his team at Planned Perfection are incredible! Ed is SO talented and was able to execute our color scheme and decor/floral suggestions flawlessly. He had so many amazing ideas throughout the planning process, and completely took the stress out of that aspect of our wedding planning. I would highly recommend working with Planned Perfection for your floral needs, you won't regret it!

Savanna · Married on 10/11/2014

Planned Perfection did an amazing job at my wedding. Ed was very flexible and willing to change things up through the planning process, and didn't fail to deliver. The wedding day was perfect and all of the flowers were beautiful. He went above and beyond to make it appear exactly how I wanted and even stayed a little longer to help me decorate other aspects of the wedding. I would recommend Planned perfection to any bride out there. You won't be disappointed.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/28/2014

Eddie was amazing!
    I'm so happy we chose planned perfections for our wedding in Naples, Florida on June 28th, 2014.
    It was such a pleasure working with Eddie, he is super talented and was extremely professional with me and my husband. We can't get over how beautiful all the flowers and the decor at our venue looked. It was all so breathtaking from cermony to reception, Eddie is an amazing florist and I would highly recommend him to all brides. He understood us so well and how we wanted beautiful floral arrangements not huge just beaufitul and he did exactly that! I hope every bride gets to work with someone as great as Eddie was with us!

• yacklinda

yacklinda · Married on 06/21/2014

Where can I begin, Ed Was more than a pleasure to work with. He always knew how to give me confidence that everything was going to look and be fabulous..since I chose him to be my day of coordinator as well as decorator. I was so relaxed, especially the day of the wedding because I knew he had everything under control. My wedding was perfection thanks to planned perfection. Better than I ever imagined. I love Ed and you will too!

Nichole · Married on 05/04/2014

I had a small wedding so we did the decorating ourselves but Planned Perfection created my bouquet and my husband's boutonnière out of orchids and they were beautiful and the price was very reasonable. Highly recommend!!

Rebecca · Married on 03/22/2014

Planned perfection absolutely lives up to their name! My husband and I financed our wedding ourselves and had a pretty strict budget for decor. What this company did for what we could offer BLEW AWAY our expectations! I cannot put it any plainer than that. I never thought my humble wedding could ever look like a movie star wedding, yet it did, thanks to Planned Perfection. I recommend them to anyone who will listen, no matter how much, or how little they have to spend. A++++ guys!!!! This little blurb is the LEAST I can do for the amazing job they did for me!

Jessica · Married on 03/15/2014

Planned Perfection did the flowers for our annual symphony gala, and we were simply blown away. The theme was rat-pack inspired, with martini glasses on all the branding. I gave them creative license, and sure enough, they came up with the most clever arrangements that looked just like an oversized martini glass with a flower "olive". Literally every guest I talked to that night mentioned the arrangements and how fun they were! Not to mention that Ed and his team were a breeze to work with--we will definitely be going back to Planned Perfection again next year!

Thank you!!

Tamsen · Married on 03/10/2014

Planned Perfection did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding! I knew when I first met with Eddie that I didn't have to stress anymore about the flowers. He understood exactly what I wanted and he made it happen with no problems whatsoever. Everything was so perfect and beautiful!

Jessica & Travis · Married on 03/01/2014

We couldn't be happier with the service Ed and Planned Perfections Inc. did for us on our wedding day! We came in with a limited budget and Ed was able to work his magic by making our wedding absolutely beautiful! Every detail was perfect from the bouquets, to the table decorations, and the gorgeous arrangement when our guests first walked. We are still in awe by what Ed was able to create for our special day! We are forever grateful and will use Planned Perfections Inc. again!

Kim · Married on 01/04/2014

It was such a pleasure working with Eddie and his staff. They were all so friendly and made my wedding experience hassle free. They made the venue look beautiful and surpassed my expectations! I highly recommend them for any event!

Michaela · Married on 12/31/2013

Planned Perfection was a perfect choice for us! We had a night wedding on New Years Eve and so we wanted more lights than flowers. Ed Russo was so accommodating and creative! We loved the altar pieces which were tall glass vases with floating lights. The table centerpieces were smaller versions of that and he used those to line the aisle. It was truly magical and romantic. All the guests said there was a very intimate feel to it all. My bouquet was perfect and smelled so good!The bridesmaids loved their bouquets too. We were just so pleased with everything. The best part was that I just told Ed my vague ideas for the event and he incorporated his own creativity and experience and it was executed perfectly. I would use Planned Perfection again in a heart beat and recommend them to everyone! Thank you so much for making it a great night! I cant wait to see the pictures.

He was enthusiastic, creative and went the extra mile to make my wedding perfect.

Heidi · Married on 09/29/2013

Ed -Planned Perfection- was a pleasure to work with. I was pleased with his ideas for making my dream arrangements economical. I appreciate the great communication from the first contact. Every thing came out beautiful!!! Thank you

Brittney · Married on 08/03/2013

Thank you Eddie for our amazing flowers, we got so many wonderful compliments on the table decor, and our bouquets. You did an amazing Job. Thanks for working with us with such short notice.

-The Szugyi Family

I had the opportunity to plan my daughter's wedding and had heard from our venue, at La Playa, that Planned Perfections was tops. Truly, they were exceptional in every way - from ideas to set up to quality of the flowers. The bouquets were extraordinary and the ideas that Ed came up with for the wedding that was outside and for the table decorations which were inside were ingenious. One of the nicest aspects of this company is the devotion and conscientiousness of the staff. They listened to our requests and embellished upon them as true artists. I will never use another florist again. Why should I? They are the best and the pricing was extremely fair, almost generous. Their services made the wedding extraordinary. Elaine

Charity · Married on 05/18/2013

Planned Perfection did an AMAZING job on our flowers and the lighting. It was absolutely perfect! Of all our vendors, he was the one that shined and made our day picture perfect. I am so grateful for the work he did on the lighting to make it match my dream. The bouquets, the center pieces, and floral decorations were better than I could have imagined and I cannot thank Planned Perfection enough. Ed Russo made our wedding extra special.

-Charity Molloy

Cindy · Married on 10/20/2012

When Planned Perfection is in charge of any event - you know you will be delighted. They are the most unique arrangements of pure elegance and imagination. They did an amazing job at my wedding and everyone was blown away by the designs.

Colleen · Married on 10/20/2012

I have been working with Ed, the owner of Planned Perfection for many years now. His creativity and artistry surpasses any and all florist in the Southwest Florida area, and I love that he works with all budgets. I would highly recommend him for any event, big or small.

Gwendy · Married on 10/19/2012

Thanks for doing such an amazing job on the flowers for my daughter's wedding. They were delivered to the house on North Captiva Island as planned on the day of the wedding! They were all she had hoped for and more! Thanks again for a fabulous job!

Nancy · Married on 10/13/2012

Perfect service? Planned Perfection's Eddie Ruso did an amazing job for us. we never had to worry about a thing. He had everything under control and kept in contact with us throughout the entire planning process.

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2012

Eddie was awesome to work with and my flowers we GORGEOUS!!

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/31/2012

Eddie at Planned Perfection and his team are amazing! They did the work for my shower, rehearsal dinner and our wedding and everything was gorgeous at all events. The creativity is amazing and we could not have asked for better! It was great to give Eddie an idea of what we wanted and have him come up with something incredible and original to make the room stand out.

Julie · Married on 03/17/2012

Eddie and his team were just simply amazing to work with! He always got exactly what I wanted even if I could not find the exact words. Eddie made my entire day so stress free and absolutely beautiful. I could not ever thank him enough for making our wedding day the best day EVER!!! If it were not for Eddie we would not have had the day go so seamless and have everyone that attended continue to boast about how incredible our day was!! Even 2 years later our family and friends still talk about our AMAZING day!! All thanks to Eddie!!!