Planned Perfection Reviews

121 | Fort Myers, FL

121 Reviews for Planned Perfection

Kimberly · Married on 11/21/2015

There aren't adequate words to express our satisfaction with Planned Perfection and the way they delivered everything promised & then some. Every last detail was pure perfection, absolutely beautiful! We are eternally grateful for their high level of professionalism and attention to details, the tiniest requested "tweaks" were met with pleasant accommodation and delivered on point. Gorgeous, everything was absolutely exquisite. We're so happy to have had their magic making team bring our visions to life! Having their staff provide flowers for both the bridal shower and the wedding reception given the large size of wedding party at 27 including the bride and groom plus parents/grandparents, removed so much stress from us knowing that everything was in the hands of competent professionals...hiring Ed and his staff gave us complete peace of mind and the ability to enjoy every minute of our special day!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Sandra · Married on 11/07/2015

When I started planning my daughter’s wedding I meet 3 different professionals in order to do the flower and decorations for the wedding. I felt very confident on Eddie’s experience and in his ability to follow my expectations , because as a bride’s mother, I was very nervous about all the details , specially because my daughter was at school out of the country and coming home just a week prior the wedding!
    Eddie was wonderful in understand my ideas, accept all my suggestions and add much more beauty in all the details. He transformed our dreams in reality!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/05/2015

The flower arrangements were absolutely gorgeous!! Eddie was easy to work with and the attention to detail exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend him and his team!! Works within your budget and gives you great ideas!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Ruth Ann · Married on 08/22/2015

Planned Perfection totally exceeded our expectations, and we had high expectations, having used florists for a wedding and other events in the Northeast. We chose Ed and his team for wedding flowers after interviewing several other floral artists in the Naples, Florida area. Ed is a consummate professional, who takes the time to understand the vision of the client. He listened, added his artistic touches and the outcome was exquisite! The bridal bouquet of white orchids was beyond amazing!! The escort card table with a mirror, sea glass, candles and floating orchids was unique and elegant! The Church flowers and pew markers were some of the prettiest I have ever seen; again, Ed exceeded expectations! And of course the bridesmaids bouquets, reception flowers and boutonnieres were also "Perfect". With all the elegance and exceptional flowers, Ed was still mindful of our budget!! We highly recommend Planned Perfection for your wedding or other events!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Tracy · Married on 06/27/2015

I got married last month and used Planned Perfection as my florist. Ed and Christina were amazing to work with right from my first consultation. They are very flexible, and their work is well priced. I was so pleased with the bouquets and arrangements that arrived to my venue on my wedding day. Not only were the flowers gorgeous in person and in photos, but they lasted for a couple days after the event, allowing me to enjoy them at home. I am so pleased that I chose Planned Perfection and definitely recommend working with them!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Jaime · Married on 05/10/2015

Ed read my mind when I described to him what I was looking for and was flexible in changing things when we changed some of the flower arrangements last minute. Everything looked absolutely amazing! Ed even stayed and moved the flower wall he designed for us into the ballroom. It was beautiful and served as amazing decor for our pictures!

Sent on 06/08/2015

I recently had a wedding in Fort Myers this past weekend and used Planned Perfection for the flowers, drapery, cafe lighting and up-lighting. I shopped about 3 other florists before deciding on Planned Perfection and am so pleased with their work. This is a huge deal for me because my mom owned a flower shop a few years ago and has very high expectations for flowers. Eddie met with me twice to review the look I was after. I changed it twice and he was happy to alter directions for me. I was planning to use another event company in the area for drapery, chairs, and lighting needs based on pricing, but their response time and reliability was terribly lacking. So when I asked Eddie if he and his team could help, he was quick to review the the pricing I had previously and was able to meet or beat it. He draped a 42ft wall and strung cafe lighting through a 100ft of rafters for an exquisite look. He even suggested saving money on decor by reusing the ceremony flowers and offered to run them to the reception afterwards. My flowers were pretty much the exact replica of some pictures I showed him. They even offer entire wedding planning services, which I found out too late, but if you're in need of a wedding planner, they can help. He and his team knocked it out of the park for me...my mom was thrilled and the guests were trying to take the centerpieces home with them. I could not have asked for more in terms of service and quality. As for affordability, there were cheaper options available, but I was not willing to risk it for my wedding day. And I'm so glad I chose service, quality and reliability over saving a hundred dollars for this occasion instead of worrying about it the whole time. Many thanks to the Planned Perfection team...beautiful artistry!

Sent on 04/28/2015

We used Planned Perfection for our wedding flowers at the Heitman House. From the minute I started working with them, they understood my vision and added onto it, instead of forcing me to change or going in different direction. Everything was even more beautiful than I had pictured in my head. I loved everything they did and would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a florist.

Sent on 04/16/2015

Beautiful Calla Lilly arrangement for my wedding dinner table! Excellent service and very personal attention.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Rebecca · Married on 03/15/2015

Planned Perfection is exactly that...PLANNED PERFECTION! Not only did Ed Russo and his team deliver exceptional value, they also delivered exceptional quality and exceeded my expectations by miles. They are so friendly, extremely talented and above all, one of the best vendors I had the absolute pleasure working with for my wedding. If I have another event in SW Florida, they would be the first vendor I call. From the moment I met with Ed I knew he understood my vision and when I walked into my wedding ceremony/ reception 9 months later it was breathtakingly beautiful. I was speechless. Far better than I ever envisioned. I cannot thank Ed Russo and his team at Planned Perfection enough. You will not be disappointed with this team!

Sent on 03/18/2015

kavitha · event on: 02/28/2015

Planned Perfection was fantastic. Eddie came up with a great idea for my son's Bar Mitzvah and we carried his creative theme throughout our event. He is a pleasure to work with and we couldn't have been happier! The centerpieces were such a hit that the kids all asked to take them home! I highly recommend him for any event you are planning!

Sent on 03/15/2015

Nikki · Married on 01/31/2015

Ed and his staff made my wedding day the best day of my life. Ed did the flowers and decor as well as staying and taking care of everything that came up on the day. I didn't have to think about A THING and neither did my family. Whatever I needed, it was there. At one point during photos I thought to myself "I'm kinda thirsty."... Just then Ed walked up with a drink! Best decision I ever made hiring this company. Suprisingly affordable as well!!

Sent on 02/25/2015
  • PattiLuvChris

Patricia · Married on 01/24/2015

Eddie is an AMAZING talented individual. He took my vision & turned it into exactly what I wanted. Everything from centerpieces to bouquets were PERFECT. His assistant Christina is such a sweetheart. She's professional & prompt with emails/phone calls. They were on time with all my deliveries & set ups as promised.

Sent on 02/03/2015

Erika · Married on 01/10/2015

Eddy and Christina were great to worth with. They responded very quickly to emails and calls. We had a small issue about budget, but it was fixed very easily and was more my fault than his. The flowers were the most beautiful ones I had ever seen. Their quality far surpasses anyone else. The bouquets were exactly what I wanted, the centerpieces were stunning and exceeded my expectations and the ceremony decorations were breathtaking. You will not regret using Eddy for your floral needs, his mind so beautifully creative and he received all of my ideas and changes with an open mind. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Sabrina · Married on 01/03/2015

To all,

Ed Russo , owner of planned perfection, was amazing. He goes over and beyond for his customers.
    He is extremely talented and is great to work with!
    In my experiences , while planning my wedding,; he was one of the few vendors that was extremely honest.
    He was my savior:)

Sent on 01/21/2015

Planned Perfection and Eddie did an absolutely fantastic job on the flowers and also day of coordination of my wedding! Eddie is endlessly patient while simultaneously being insanely creative. I didn't have fantastic vision of what I wanted for flowers, only ideas, and Eddie was able to take few descriptions and some pictures and create magic! One of my favorite things about my entire wedding was how amazingly gorgeous my bouquet turned out!
    On top of that, Eddie handled my day of coordination and there may have been a million things going wrong behind the scenes, but to me, the day went flawlessly! I could not have had a more perfect day and I am forever grateful to Planned Perfection for helping to give that to me!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Meghan · Married on 10/25/2014

Ed is an absolute joy to work with. From our first meeting he put me completely at ease. From my arch way, to my centerpieces, and bouquets everything was perfect! I would definitely recommend him to any one.

Sent on 11/03/2014

I cannot rave enough about how amazingly beautiful of a job Eddie did on our wedding flowers. Our guests were in awe over the entire design of the church and the reception, and everything was absolutely stunning. Eddie is extremely easy to work with, and he will work to understand your vision, and make that come to fruition. His assistant is also great, and extremely on top of everything. We hired Eddie for day-of help and it was well worth the money, everything went seamlessly, and if any issues arose, I knew nothing of them, and they were taken care of immediately by Eddie. I can't say enough how grateful we are for making our wedding everything we dreamed of!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Neena · Married on 10/11/2014

Ed and his team at Planned Perfection are incredible! Ed is SO talented and was able to execute our color scheme and decor/floral suggestions flawlessly. He had so many amazing ideas throughout the planning process, and completely took the stress out of that aspect of our wedding planning. I would highly recommend working with Planned Perfection for your floral needs, you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Savanna · Married on 10/11/2014

Planned Perfection did an amazing job at my wedding. Ed was very flexible and willing to change things up through the planning process, and didn't fail to deliver. The wedding day was perfect and all of the flowers were beautiful. He went above and beyond to make it appear exactly how I wanted and even stayed a little longer to help me decorate other aspects of the wedding. I would recommend Planned perfection to any bride out there. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 06/28/2014

Eddie was amazing!
    I'm so happy we chose planned perfections for our wedding in Naples, Florida on June 28th, 2014.
    It was such a pleasure working with Eddie, he is super talented and was extremely professional with me and my husband. We can't get over how beautiful all the flowers and the decor at our venue looked. It was all so breathtaking from cermony to reception, Eddie is an amazing florist and I would highly recommend him to all brides. He understood us so well and how we wanted beautiful floral arrangements not huge just beaufitul and he did exactly that! I hope every bride gets to work with someone as great as Eddie was with us!

Sent on 07/09/2014
  • yacklinda

yacklinda · Married on 06/21/2014

Where can I begin, Ed Was more than a pleasure to work with. He always knew how to give me confidence that everything was going to look and be fabulous..since I chose him to be my day of coordinator as well as decorator. I was so relaxed, especially the day of the wedding because I knew he had everything under control. My wedding was perfection thanks to planned perfection. Better than I ever imagined. I love Ed and you will too!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Nichole · Married on 05/04/2014

I had a small wedding so we did the decorating ourselves but Planned Perfection created my bouquet and my husband's boutonnière out of orchids and they were beautiful and the price was very reasonable. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Rebecca · Married on 03/22/2014

Planned perfection absolutely lives up to their name! My husband and I financed our wedding ourselves and had a pretty strict budget for decor. What this company did for what we could offer BLEW AWAY our expectations! I cannot put it any plainer than that. I never thought my humble wedding could ever look like a movie star wedding, yet it did, thanks to Planned Perfection. I recommend them to anyone who will listen, no matter how much, or how little they have to spend. A++++ guys!!!! This little blurb is the LEAST I can do for the amazing job they did for me!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Jessica · Married on 03/15/2014

Planned Perfection did the flowers for our annual symphony gala, and we were simply blown away. The theme was rat-pack inspired, with martini glasses on all the branding. I gave them creative license, and sure enough, they came up with the most clever arrangements that looked just like an oversized martini glass with a flower "olive". Literally every guest I talked to that night mentioned the arrangements and how fun they were! Not to mention that Ed and his team were a breeze to work with--we will definitely be going back to Planned Perfection again next year!

Thank you!!