Planned Perfection Reviews

121 | Fort Myers, FL

121 Reviews for Planned Perfection

Charnae · Married on 04/27/2020

Wedding flowers and dealing with Covid-19

This flower company was amazing to work with! They explained all the options and helped us pick out exactly what we wanted. Unfortunately due to COVID-19 and the wedding being in April (on top of the timing it was a destination wedding so not only was the social distancing an issue but the travel restrictions were also a barrier), we had no choice but to cancel the wedding and wait to replan when the pandemic is under control and it’s safe to travel and have large gatherings again. Ed and Ryan at Planned Perfection were amazing and extremely accommodating! They understood the situation, and even though they are a small business and the pandemic has also been hard on them I’m sure, they still fully refunded us. I will 100% rebook with this company if we are able to still have the wedding of our dreams down in Naples as we had originally planned. Thank you Planned Perfection! What a wonderful company! Stay healthy everyone!

Sent on 04/08/2020

Mike · Married on 03/11/2020

Planned Perfection Inc is fantastic. Totally recommend.

Sent on 08/24/2017
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie Fry · Married on 02/22/2020

Absolutely amazing!!

We can not thank Ed enough for all he did to make our day perfect! He went above and beyond in every way and exceeded our expectations. He was available any time of day and was so creative in coming up with solutions to any issues that came up. He brought our dreams to life and would recommend to anyone for any occasion! Thank you Ed!!!!

Sent on 03/01/2020

Julie Quinlan · Married on 02/08/2020

Planned perfection is the way to go!

Ed was absolutely amazing and made my vision for my wedding come to life! He knew exactly what I wanted! He completely transformed my wedding venue into a romantic dream! I received the most compliments on my bouquet! It was absolutely stunning and exactly what I was hoping for! You will not be disappointed with planned perfection!

Sent on 03/25/2020
  • Kansas

Kansas · Married on 02/08/2020

Ed is amazing!

The title says it all, Ed is amazing! He completely understood my vision and my budget and helped me along the way. The flowers at my wedding were GORGEOUS and he perfectly put together everything. He and his staff truly went above and beyond on my wedding day not only with the flowers, but by explaining changes that they knew I wanted to other people setting up! I would not even bother pricing out anyone else, Planned Perfection is top notch!!

Sent on 04/13/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/18/2020

Made my vision come to life

Ed was so easy to work with from the moment I contacted him. I knew the style I wanted based off of one bouquet I found online, I showed him a picture and he knew exactly what to do. Everything turned out above and beyond what I could imagine, he truly made my vision come to life!! I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Matt

Matt Fleck · Married on 11/23/2019

Executed Our Vision with Ease

Ed and his team at Planned Perfection exceeded our expectations and designed a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception. We thought we'd add a layer of complexity by getting married on North Captiva Island, but Planned Perfection was up to the task and even visited the island in advance of our big day to scout out the location and collect drift wood for our amazing arch on the beach. Ed was quick to respond to our questions and wasn't afraid to share his opinions on the look we were going for. Thanks for making our big day so special!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Morgenstein · Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing Florist who is Attentive and Thoughtful

Planned Perfection was an incredible florist. Ed's work was spectacular. Gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces along with an exceptional chuppah (an arch to get married under for a Jewish ceremony). The chuppah was over 6 feet wide and it could not have been more beautiful thanks for Ed. I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Ed to anyone who is looking for a great florist who is attentive, thoughtful, and talented.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Planned Perfection's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren, you all were amazing to work with.
    Congratulations and we wish you both many years of love, happiness and joy!
    Kind Regards,
    The Team at Planned Perfection

Emily · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing Floral Work!

We used Planned Perfection for our wedding a few weeks ago and they were amazing! Ed was great to work with and very helpful in fulfilling my vision! The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful. Everything was set up perfectly. The work that they did was also a great value for what we paid. I couldn't have had a better experience with them!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Melissa Cofta · Married on 10/25/2019

The BEST floral design!

Planned Perfection is a true event design and floral partner that brings your vision to life!!! For our wedding, we wanted something unique and creative, and Ed and his team delivered beyond our expectations. Our guests were blown away! I'm so grateful for Planned Perfections talent, passion and commitment to our big day!!! Every bride or event planner should hire them immediately!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolute Perfection with No Worries

Ed was one of the only vendors that I had absolutely no concerns about leading up to my wedding day. He is so incredibly talented in everything he does from the bouquets to the centerpieces to the gorgeous decor! He was able to completely transform our ceremony space into the reception during cocktail hour.

If you are looking for the most gorgeous florals and decor as well as flawless coordination leading up to the day of, then Planned Perfection is the right choice for you! I am so glad I trusted Ed with my vision; everything turned out more perfect than I could have imagined.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Lindsay · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Great Service!

Ed was so great to work with. He made sure that all of our Flowers were exactly what we were looking for. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and I loved them so much!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Kelly Mostek · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing! Definitely Recommend!

Ed was amazing to work with. My husband and I are from Iowa and were married in North Captiva. We met with Ed one year prior to our wedding when we came down to scope everything out. One meeting - I told Ed our colors and pointed to a few pictures of things I liked. We discussed general decorations, etc., but truly, I walked out of the meeting basically turning everything over to Ed. He did NOT disappoint! Everyone kept asking what my flowers were going to look like, etc. I kept saying, I have no idea. When those flowers showed up I was blown away! They were beautiful and people are still commenting about them when I show them our wedding photos. Additionally Ed decorated the pool pavilion where our reception was held. He did a fabulous job with that as well I would HIGHLY recommend him. He was easy to work with via email and telephone and he has great taste! Everything was PERFECT!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Heather · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing and Absolutely Perfect!

It was absolutely incredible to work with Ed and his team. They brought my vision to life even better than I could have imagined. The bouquets, corsages, centerpieces, and floral accents all flowed so well together and looked amazing. They also provided us with our arch and romantic cafe lighting. I am so pleased with all the work that Planned Perfection did for my big day. I had an outdoor venue, and these flowers added just the elegant touch I was looking for. I would highly recommend them to any bride. They are timely and take pride in their work.

Sent on 02/21/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 02/16/2019

Wonderful!!

Eddy was so wonderful to work with, always being flexible around my work hours for meetings. After maybe two minutes with him, he immediately understood my vision and made it happen!! The flowers were breathtaking and we got so many compliments. We will be so sad when our extra house decor has to be thrown out. ☹️

Sent on 02/23/2019

Planned Perfection's reply:

Jessica,

Thank you so much, you guys were so wonderful to work with and your colors were breathtaking. Congratulations and best wishes for a long loving happy marriage.
    Regards,
    Ed

Maggi · Married on 12/29/2018

Perfection!

Working with Ed at Planned Perfection was a wonderful experience. I went into the experience with a completely open mind, just giving him my colors and type of flower I wanted, and then I told him that I wanted him to do what he thought would be perfect. He DID NOT DISAPPOINT! My flowers were GORGEOUS and when I walked into the reception room, the decor took my breath away. Everything was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Could not be happier!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Nicole · Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely Exquisite Wedding Florals!

The florals for my wedding were absolutely exquisite! Ed and Christina are not only talented designers, they are artists. They were a pleasure to work with, from sharing my initial vision, the sample presentation, and the delivery for my wedding. Working with Planned Perfection was a great decision for my wedding. Thank you Ed and Christina!
    Package included: bridal florals, handheld bouquets, corsage, boutonnieres, altar arrangements, pew arrangements, transportation garland, cocktail table posies, high & low reception displays, and rehearsal dinner arrangements.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Kelsey · Married on 12/08/2018

Beach Wedding Floral

I am so glad I booked with Planned Perfection! I had the perfect bouquet and my wedding decor was exactly what I dreamed of while staying under my budget. The staff was super responsive and always willing to help work with my to create my wedding vision. I highly recommend them to my fellow beach brides!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Tami · Married on 11/03/2018

Everything about them was amazing

Ed and his staff were nothing but amazing during the wedding process. Everything was beautiful and exactly what I wanted and what we discussed. We can’t say enough good things.

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/27/2018

Planned perfection is perfect

I had a destination wedding in Sanibel.
    So coordinating can be hard. I worked with my wedding planner who relayed to PP. But never less, they got my vision. I loved my bouquet. Just loved it. I loved everything else as well. They were on time and had very competitive pricing. Thank you! -from the Houston, TX clan.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Britney · Married on 09/15/2018

Planned Perfection was amazing to work with! If you are a bit like I was, completely overwhelmed and questioning every detail to ensure perfection... these are your people! Ed was so pleasant to work with, as well as Christina. I e-mailed with Christina for MONTHS, different pictures/ideas/questions and she ALWAYS responded in a timely and extremely helpful manner. You can literally custom design anything you want and they will be able to pull it off. They are also very open and mindful regarding your budget. My florals for the entire wedding were so elegant, I keep receiving comments on how perfect they were. The day of the wedding, Ed and his team delivered and set up everything at the venue. They were so punctual and professional! I am so happy I found them and I cannot recommend them enough. Thank you so much for helping make our night so beautiful!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Summer · Married on 05/11/2018

I can't express how much I loved my flowers!!! In the beginning of me looking for a florist and trying to decide who to go with, Planned Perfection was the only florist who got back to me quickly and who stayed in my budget. I still was a little nervous since I had not met Ed or Christina, and most of my communication was email. But they were extremely easy to work with, and always answered my emails quickly. I was changing my mind between how I wanted the centerpieces to how I wanted my bouquet. Christina always got back to me and was so pleasant to work with. The day of my wedding I was beyond thrilled with the flowers! I couldn't have asked for anything more! If you are looking for a florist, I would definitely go with Planned Perfection. From my bouquet to the flowers on our cake they were perfect!!

Sent on 05/28/2018
  • O

olivia · Married on 04/21/2018

Ed and his team were wonderful to work with and made all our flower dreams come true! After first meeting with Ed he helped us refine our vision and create an even better design than we had envisioned. When the wedding day came I was blown away by the quality and design of his work! After only giving a few pinterest photos for inspiration he was able to run with them and create the most beautiful bouquets and arch for our ceremony! He was also able to create the exact look I wanted for the centerpieces and helped tied the whole style of the wedding together! We couldn't be happier with his work and highly recommend Planned Perfection!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Carly · Married on 02/24/2018

I am so so happy with the service, pricing, and quality of my bouquets and centerpieces! They were full and absolutely beautiful! I requested white hydrangeas, greenery, and a wine colored flower (whatever was available). They used maroon spider mums and they were gorgeous. My emails were always answered promptly. Everything was perfect! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Raechel · Married on 02/17/2018

I'm so lucky to have worked with Planned Perfection! Their work was outstanding, and stunning. I had a destination wedding in Ft. Myers, and Edmund and his whole team could have not been better. Their designs are so modern and creative, they really brought their floral designs to another level. I would recommend anyone to work with them, I definitely would again in the future! Book them now! Thanks so much <3

Sent on 03/07/2018