Planned Perfection Reviews

Planned Perfection 5
Planned Perfection 6
Planned Perfection 7

Mike · Getting married on 03/11/2020

Planned Perfection Inc is fantastic. Totally recommend.

Kelsey · Married on 12/08/2018

Beach Wedding Floral

I am so glad I booked with Planned Perfection! I had the perfect bouquet and my wedding decor was exactly what I dreamed of while staying under my budget. The staff was super responsive and always willing to help work with my to create my wedding vision. I highly recommend them to my fellow beach brides!

Tami · Married on 11/03/2018

Everything about them was amazing

Ed and his staff were nothing but amazing during the wedding process. Everything was beautiful and exactly what I wanted and what we discussed. We can’t say enough good things.

• Laura

Laura · Married on 10/27/2018

Planned perfection is perfect

I had a destination wedding in Sanibel.
    So coordinating can be hard. I worked with my wedding planner who relayed to PP. But never less, they got my vision. I loved my bouquet. Just loved it. I loved everything else as well. They were on time and had very competitive pricing. Thank you! -from the Houston, TX clan.

Planned Perfection 8

Britney · Married on 09/15/2018

Planned Perfection was amazing to work with! If you are a bit like I was, completely overwhelmed and questioning every detail to ensure perfection... these are your people! Ed was so pleasant to work with, as well as Christina. I e-mailed with Christina for MONTHS, different pictures/ideas/questions and she ALWAYS responded in a timely and extremely helpful manner. You can literally custom design anything you want and they will be able to pull it off. They are also very open and mindful regarding your budget. My florals for the entire wedding were so elegant, I keep receiving comments on how perfect they were. The day of the wedding, Ed and his team delivered and set up everything at the venue. They were so punctual and professional! I am so happy I found them and I cannot recommend them enough. Thank you so much for helping make our night so beautiful!

Summer · Married on 05/11/2018

I can't express how much I loved my flowers!!! In the beginning of me looking for a florist and trying to decide who to go with, Planned Perfection was the only florist who got back to me quickly and who stayed in my budget. I still was a little nervous since I had not met Ed or Christina, and most of my communication was email. But they were extremely easy to work with, and always answered my emails quickly. I was changing my mind between how I wanted the centerpieces to how I wanted my bouquet. Christina always got back to me and was so pleasant to work with. The day of my wedding I was beyond thrilled with the flowers! I couldn't have asked for anything more! If you are looking for a florist, I would definitely go with Planned Perfection. From my bouquet to the flowers on our cake they were perfect!!

Planned Perfection 9
    Planned Perfection 10
    Planned Perfection 11
    Planned Perfection 12
    Planned Perfection 13
    Planned Perfection 14
  • O

olivia · Married on 04/21/2018

Ed and his team were wonderful to work with and made all our flower dreams come true! After first meeting with Ed he helped us refine our vision and create an even better design than we had envisioned. When the wedding day came I was blown away by the quality and design of his work! After only giving a few pinterest photos for inspiration he was able to run with them and create the most beautiful bouquets and arch for our ceremony! He was also able to create the exact look I wanted for the centerpieces and helped tied the whole style of the wedding together! We couldn't be happier with his work and highly recommend Planned Perfection!

Planned Perfection 15
    Planned Perfection 20
    Planned Perfection 21
    Planned Perfection 22

Carly · Married on 02/24/2018

I am so so happy with the service, pricing, and quality of my bouquets and centerpieces! They were full and absolutely beautiful! I requested white hydrangeas, greenery, and a wine colored flower (whatever was available). They used maroon spider mums and they were gorgeous. My emails were always answered promptly. Everything was perfect! Thank you so much!!

Planned Perfection 23

Raechel · Married on 02/17/2018

I'm so lucky to have worked with Planned Perfection! Their work was outstanding, and stunning. I had a destination wedding in Ft. Myers, and Edmund and his whole team could have not been better. Their designs are so modern and creative, they really brought their floral designs to another level. I would recommend anyone to work with them, I definitely would again in the future! Book them now! Thanks so much <3

Nola · Married on 12/09/2017

Ed was amazing! Our centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnières were stunning! The colors went perfectly with our theme. We could not have been happier!!

Ashley · Married on 11/17/2017

Ed and Planned Perfection are amazing! I sat down and showed him everything I had been hoping for, and he made my vision come to life! Our flowers and arrangements were gorgeous! He's kind, professional, and extremely talented in his work. We could not have asked for more! Thank you Ed and team for a beautiful day!

xoxo

Planned Perfection 24
    Planned Perfection 25

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

Cannot say enough about Ed and his team! Christina was wonderful and always quickly returned my emails. He took my Pinterest wishes and made them into reality. Ed and his team are exceptional and his work is beyond beautiful. Our entire day looked like a fairytale. It has been almost two months since our wedding and people are still raving about our flowers! Cannot thank Ed enough for helping us have our perfect day!!

Planned Perfection 26
    Planned Perfection 27

Lisandra · Married on 11/04/2017

Ed was amazing. He has such great taste and was able to bring to life my exact vision. The flowers were fresh and beautiful and the were very helpful setting up both my ceremony and the reception.

Virginia · Married on 07/29/2017

Ed and his team were truly exceptional. They went above and beyond in every respect to make our wedding day the 'perfect' day. Ed is an artist in every sense of the word; I feel beyond lucky to have had him doing our flowers and decorations for both our ceremony and reception. Seeing his 'finished product' as I walked down the aisle was a highlight of the day. He set a fairytale scene.

Brianne · Married on 06/03/2017

I can't say enough positive things about Planned Perfection! It was truly perfection for our wedding day! Thank you for making the wedding space look incredible! From our bouquets, to our tables and aisle runners, EVERYTHING was amazing! Thank You for the continuous contact up to the big day and for making my vision come to life!

Natalie · Married on 04/29/2017

Highly recommend Planned Perfection! I hired Ed and his team for my wedding in Naples, FL and with minimal direction our floral arrangements and placements were breathtaking. Fabulous all around!

Kelsey · Married on 04/29/2017

Ed and his staff were incredibly easy to work with. Decor and flowers were the one area of the wedding planning process that I was most worried about living out of state. However his staff made this incredibly easy. All I had to do was send pinterest pictures with a little bit of explanation and his team made my dream a reality. Everything looked exactly as I had hoped. I would recommend anyone to hire Ed's team for their next event!

Brittany · Married on 03/11/2017

Planned Perfection was excellent to work with, and their product is above and beyond! I hired them for a bride with a very particular, pinterest-driven vision including a 4' wide floral tent CEILING runner, mirrored by an 18" floral head table runner, and the results with Ed and his team were beyond expectations. Guests, hotel staff, and beachgoers alike agreed the florals were stunning, and we really got lucky finding such a professional team who came through on all sorts of small, non-floral requests as well. I highly recommend their services - you will not be disappointed!

• Marissa

Marissa · Married on 02/25/2017

I could honestly rant and rave about how awesome Planned Perfection is, I knew the second I met with Ed and his team that they were going to do a fantastic job. Everyone that works there is so easy going, understanding and flexible. Ed and his team exceeded our expectations with everything they created! I have a difficult schedule and they were so flexible with making it work to meet with me. They were also very responsive with their emails.

The day of the wedding they came and set everything up making sure everything looked perfect. I am the kind of person who has an idea of what I was looking for, but couldn't find a picture of exactly what I wanted. All I had to do was show them some pinterest photos and explain what I wanted and they went above and beyond and made sure that I had everything that I wanted and more!

Not only is their work amazing, I love the fact that I was able to ask questions and they were so real about everything. I felt so comfortable asking them questions and knowing that they would tell me the truth and not just what I want to hear. I would rather hear the truth whether it is good or bad. They gave their honest and professional opinions on things and that meant so much to me knowing they have been in the business for a while.

I would HIGHLY recommend them for any event you are planning. They will NOT let you down :)

Rachel · Married on 02/11/2017

Ed & Christina were beyond delightful to work with, and I felt so comfortable with them because right off the bat, based on one phone call, Ed understood my vision for the day! He worked really well within my budget, arrived really early the day of to make sure everything was just how I wanted it (he even came to where I was and showed me pictures of the work he had set out so I didn't have to move, and made and tweaks that I wanted!). And above all, the entire staff is highly professional, responsive and just so nice to talk to. I would recommend Planned Perfection to anyone and everyone.

Kyla · Married on 01/28/2017

Planned Perfection did an absolute amazing job with my wedding flowers! They worked with my schedule to meet during planning and they were receptive to the vision I had. The end result was exactly what I wanted! Put your trust completely in them, they will not let you down!

Diana · Married on 01/21/2017

This is our second daughter who was married at a Catholic Church with reception to be held at the Burroughs Home in Fort Myers. Burroughs Home is a beautiful old home located on the Caloosahatchee River. The home & gardens surrounding this historic property make it beautiful. However, the pavilion is a large empty box. This large empty box had to be made into a ballroom made for a wedding. Planned Perfection, with some of my input, did just that! They turned my vision into a reality! They made this huge empty, cold box into a stunning affair. Just ask our guests! Still can't get enough compliments on the venue! Could NOT have done it without Ed and his wonderful staff! Thank you all! Diana

• User7642026 · 2+ years ago

Eddie was exceptional in attending to all my needs. He understood my vision, enhanced by designs and became a great friend along the way. Is professionalism is irreplaceable and he's a true artist at his craft. I will always turn to Eddie for all of my floral needs!

Shannon · Married on 11/18/2016

Absolutely love Planned Perfection! Eddie and his team were so accommodating and took my idea and ran with it. They have everything you need to make your wedding special.