97 Reviews for Planned Perfection Inc.

User Photos
Venue Visit (6)
Single Flowers (5)
Chuppah Decor (2)
95 Planned Perfection Inc. Reviews

Planned Perfection Inc is fantastic. Totally recommend.

Profile Picture Mike, 3/11/20, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can't express how much I loved my flowers!!! In the beginning of me looking for a florist and trying to decide who to go with, Planned Perfection was the only florist who got back to me quickly and who stayed in my budget. I still was a little nervous since I had not met Ed or Christina, and most of my communication was email. But they were extremely easy to work with, and always answered my emails quickly. I was changing my mind between how I wanted the centerpieces to how I wanted my bouquet. Christina always got back to me and was so pleasant to work with. The day of my wedding I was beyond thrilled with the flowers! I couldn't have asked for anything more! If you are looking for a florist, I would definitely go with Planned Perfection. From my bouquet to the flowers on our cake they were perfect!!

Profile Picture Summer, 5/11/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Ed and his team were wonderful to work with and made all our flower dreams come true! After first meeting with Ed he helped us refine our vision and create an even better design than we had envisioned. When the wedding day came I was blown away by the quality and design of his work! After only giving a few pinterest photos for inspiration he was able to run with them and create the most beautiful bouquets and arch for our ceremony! He was also able to create the exact look I wanted for the centerpieces and helped tied the whole style of the wedding together! We couldn't be happier with his work and highly recommend Planned Perfection!

Photos
Profile Picture olivia, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am so so happy with the service, pricing, and quality of my bouquets and centerpieces! They were full and absolutely beautiful! I requested white hydrangeas, greenery, and a wine colored flower (whatever was available). They used maroon spider mums and they were gorgeous. My emails were always answered promptly. Everything was perfect! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Carly, 2/24/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Table Arrangements

I'm so lucky to have worked with Planned Perfection! Their work was outstanding, and stunning. I had a destination wedding in Ft. Myers, and Edmund and his whole team could have not been better. Their designs are so modern and creative, they really brought their floral designs to another level. I would recommend anyone to work with them, I definitely would again in the future! Book them now! Thanks so much

Profile Picture Raechel, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Ed was amazing! Our centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnières were stunning! The colors went perfectly with our theme. We could not have been happier!!

Profile Picture Nola, 12/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Ed and Planned Perfection are amazing! I sat down and showed him everything I had been hoping for, and he made my vision come to life! Our flowers and arrangements were gorgeous! He's kind, professional, and extremely talented in his work. We could not have asked for more! Thank you Ed and team for a beautiful day!

xoxo

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Cannot say enough about Ed and his team! Christina was wonderful and always quickly returned my emails. He took my Pinterest wishes and made them into reality. Ed and his team are exceptional and his work is beyond beautiful. Our entire day looked like a fairytale. It has been almost two months since our wedding and people are still raving about our flowers! Cannot thank Ed enough for helping us have our perfect day!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Ed was amazing. He has such great taste and was able to bring to life my exact vision. The flowers were fresh and beautiful and the were very helpful setting up both my ceremony and the reception.

Profile Picture Lisandra, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Ed and his team were truly exceptional. They went above and beyond in every respect to make our wedding day the 'perfect' day. Ed is an artist in every sense of the word; I feel beyond lucky to have had him doing our flowers and decorations for both our ceremony and reception. Seeing his 'finished product' as I walked down the aisle was a highlight of the day. He set a fairytale scene.

Profile Picture Virginia, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can't say enough positive things about Planned Perfection! It was truly perfection for our wedding day! Thank you for making the wedding space look incredible! From our bouquets, to our tables and aisle runners, EVERYTHING was amazing! Thank You for the continuous contact up to the big day and for making my vision come to life!

Profile Picture Brianne, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Highly recommend Planned Perfection! I hired Ed and his team for my wedding in Naples, FL and with minimal direction our floral arrangements and placements were breathtaking. Fabulous all around!

Profile Picture Natalie, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ed and his staff were incredibly easy to work with. Decor and flowers were the one area of the wedding planning process that I was most worried about living out of state. However his staff made this incredibly easy. All I had to do was send pinterest pictures with a little bit of explanation and his team made my dream a reality. Everything looked exactly as I had hoped. I would recommend anyone to hire Ed's team for their next event!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Planned Perfection was excellent to work with, and their product is above and beyond! I hired them for a bride with a very particular, pinterest-driven vision including a 4' wide floral tent CEILING runner, mirrored by an 18" floral head table runner, and the results with Ed and his team were beyond expectations. Guests, hotel staff, and beachgoers alike agreed the florals were stunning, and we really got lucky finding such a professional team who came through on all sorts of small, non-floral requests as well. I highly recommend their services - you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture User7623487, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I could honestly rant and rave about how awesome Planned Perfection is, I knew the second I met with Ed and his team that they were going to do a fantastic job. Everyone that works there is so easy going, understanding and flexible. Ed and his team exceeded our expectations with everything they created! I have a difficult schedule and they were so flexible with making it work to meet with me. They were also very responsive with their emails.

The day of the wedding they came and set everything up making sure everything looked perfect. I am the kind of person who has an idea of what I was looking for, but couldn't find a picture of exactly what I wanted. All I had to do was show them some pinterest photos and explain what I wanted and they went above and beyond and made sure that I had everything that I wanted and more!

Not only is their work amazing, I love the fact that I was able to ask questions and they were so real about everything. I felt so comfortable asking them questions and knowing that they would tell me the truth and not just what I want to hear. I would rather hear the truth whether it is good or bad. They gave their honest and professional opinions on things and that meant so much to me knowing they have been in the business for a while.

I would HIGHLY recommend them for any event you are planning. They will NOT let you down :)

Profile Picture Marissa, 2/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Ed & Christina were beyond delightful to work with, and I felt so comfortable with them because right off the bat, based on one phone call, Ed understood my vision for the day! He worked really well within my budget, arrived really early the day of to make sure everything was just how I wanted it (he even came to where I was and showed me pictures of the work he had set out so I didn't have to move, and made and tweaks that I wanted!). And above all, the entire staff is highly professional, responsive and just so nice to talk to. I would recommend Planned Perfection to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Planned Perfection did an absolute amazing job with my wedding flowers! They worked with my schedule to meet during planning and they were receptive to the vision I had. The end result was exactly what I wanted! Put your trust completely in them, they will not let you down!

Profile Picture Kyla, 1/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

This is our second daughter who was married at a Catholic Church with reception to be held at the Burroughs Home in Fort Myers. Burroughs Home is a beautiful old home located on the Caloosahatchee River. The home & gardens surrounding this historic property make it beautiful. However, the pavilion is a large empty box. This large empty box had to be made into a ballroom made for a wedding. Planned Perfection, with some of my input, did just that! They turned my vision into a reality! They made this huge empty, cold box into a stunning affair. Just ask our guests! Still can't get enough compliments on the venue! Could NOT have done it without Ed and his wonderful staff! Thank you all! Diana

Profile Picture Diana , 1/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Eddie was exceptional in attending to all my needs. He understood my vision, enhanced by designs and became a great friend along the way. Is professionalism is irreplaceable and he's a true artist at his craft. I will always turn to Eddie for all of my floral needs!

Profile Picture User7642026, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Absolutely love Planned Perfection! Eddie and his team were so accommodating and took my idea and ran with it. They have everything you need to make your wedding special.

Profile Picture Shannon, 11/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Planned perfection is an amazing florist! Our Bouquets and centerpieces turned out to incredibly Stunning! They Even helped place them and did a phenomenal Job! They were friendly and very professional. I changed my mind about my flowers several times and they did not hesitate or give me any trouble if anything they tried to help me figure out my vision! I couldn't have asked for anything better ! They are also very quick to respond to any questions you may have. I will defiantly be going back for all my flower needs!!
Thank you Planned Perfection!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I would not hesitate to use this vendor. Stunning flowers at my daughters wedding on 11/6/2016. Took my one request and created floral arrangements like none others I have seen at other celebrations. I applaude Planned Perfections creativity.

Profile Picture Roberta, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Christina was a pleasure to work with. Our flowers were everything we hoped for and the outdoor lighting totally transformed our space!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We choose Planned Perfection for our daughter's wedding on North Captiva Island, Fl October 10, 2016. Ed Russo provided the floral arrangements and Christina was our main contact through the planning. They were professional and provided a product that we were pleased with. We requested a couple unusual elements to be added to the brides bouquet that were meant to honor family members who were not able to be there on our special day. They incorporated them just as we requested. Christina was very helpful with the planning and we were happy with the end result. We would definitely recommend their services.

Profile Picture Renee, 10/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages