Planned Perfection Reviews

Planned Perfection 5
Planned Perfection 6
Planned Perfection 7

Mike · Getting married on 03/11/2020

Planned Perfection Inc is fantastic. Totally recommend.

Sent on 08/24/2017
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolute Perfection with No Worries

Ed was one of the only vendors that I had absolutely no concerns about leading up to my wedding day. He is so incredibly talented in everything he does from the bouquets to the centerpieces to the gorgeous decor! He was able to completely transform our ceremony space into the reception during cocktail hour.

If you are looking for the most gorgeous florals and decor as well as flawless coordination leading up to the day of, then Planned Perfection is the right choice for you! I am so glad I trusted Ed with my vision; everything turned out more perfect than I could have imagined.

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Planned Perfection 17
    Planned Perfection 18
    Planned Perfection 19

Lindsay · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Great Service!

Ed was so great to work with. He made sure that all of our Flowers were exactly what we were looking for. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and I loved them so much!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Planned Perfection 24
    Planned Perfection 25

Kelly Mostek · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing! Definitely Recommend!

Ed was amazing to work with. My husband and I are from Iowa and were married in North Captiva. We met with Ed one year prior to our wedding when we came down to scope everything out. One meeting - I told Ed our colors and pointed to a few pictures of things I liked. We discussed general decorations, etc., but truly, I walked out of the meeting basically turning everything over to Ed. He did NOT disappoint! Everyone kept asking what my flowers were going to look like, etc. I kept saying, I have no idea. When those flowers showed up I was blown away! They were beautiful and people are still commenting about them when I show them our wedding photos. Additionally Ed decorated the pool pavilion where our reception was held. He did a fabulous job with that as well I would HIGHLY recommend him. He was easy to work with via email and telephone and he has great taste! Everything was PERFECT!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Planned Perfection 31
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 02/16/2019

Wonderful!!

Eddy was so wonderful to work with, always being flexible around my work hours for meetings. After maybe two minutes with him, he immediately understood my vision and made it happen!! The flowers were breathtaking and we got so many compliments. We will be so sad when our extra house decor has to be thrown out. ☹️

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Planned Perfection 32
    Planned Perfection 33
    Planned Perfection 34

Planned Perfection's reply:

Jessica,

Thank you so much, you guys were so wonderful to work with and your colors were breathtaking. Congratulations and best wishes for a long loving happy marriage.
    Regards,
    Ed

Maggi · Married on 12/29/2018

Perfection!

Working with Ed at Planned Perfection was a wonderful experience. I went into the experience with a completely open mind, just giving him my colors and type of flower I wanted, and then I told him that I wanted him to do what he thought would be perfect. He DID NOT DISAPPOINT! My flowers were GORGEOUS and when I walked into the reception room, the decor took my breath away. Everything was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Could not be happier!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Nicole · Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely Exquisite Wedding Florals!

The florals for my wedding were absolutely exquisite! Ed and Christina are not only talented designers, they are artists. They were a pleasure to work with, from sharing my initial vision, the sample presentation, and the delivery for my wedding. Working with Planned Perfection was a great decision for my wedding. Thank you Ed and Christina!
    Package included: bridal florals, handheld bouquets, corsage, boutonnieres, altar arrangements, pew arrangements, transportation garland, cocktail table posies, high & low reception displays, and rehearsal dinner arrangements.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Kelsey · Married on 12/08/2018

Beach Wedding Floral

I am so glad I booked with Planned Perfection! I had the perfect bouquet and my wedding decor was exactly what I dreamed of while staying under my budget. The staff was super responsive and always willing to help work with my to create my wedding vision. I highly recommend them to my fellow beach brides!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Tami · Married on 11/03/2018

Everything about them was amazing

Ed and his staff were nothing but amazing during the wedding process. Everything was beautiful and exactly what I wanted and what we discussed. We can’t say enough good things.

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/27/2018

Planned perfection is perfect

I had a destination wedding in Sanibel.
    So coordinating can be hard. I worked with my wedding planner who relayed to PP. But never less, they got my vision. I loved my bouquet. Just loved it. I loved everything else as well. They were on time and had very competitive pricing. Thank you! -from the Houston, TX clan.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Planned Perfection 35

Britney · Married on 09/15/2018

Planned Perfection was amazing to work with! If you are a bit like I was, completely overwhelmed and questioning every detail to ensure perfection... these are your people! Ed was so pleasant to work with, as well as Christina. I e-mailed with Christina for MONTHS, different pictures/ideas/questions and she ALWAYS responded in a timely and extremely helpful manner. You can literally custom design anything you want and they will be able to pull it off. They are also very open and mindful regarding your budget. My florals for the entire wedding were so elegant, I keep receiving comments on how perfect they were. The day of the wedding, Ed and his team delivered and set up everything at the venue. They were so punctual and professional! I am so happy I found them and I cannot recommend them enough. Thank you so much for helping make our night so beautiful!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Summer · Married on 05/11/2018

I can't express how much I loved my flowers!!! In the beginning of me looking for a florist and trying to decide who to go with, Planned Perfection was the only florist who got back to me quickly and who stayed in my budget. I still was a little nervous since I had not met Ed or Christina, and most of my communication was email. But they were extremely easy to work with, and always answered my emails quickly. I was changing my mind between how I wanted the centerpieces to how I wanted my bouquet. Christina always got back to me and was so pleasant to work with. The day of my wedding I was beyond thrilled with the flowers! I couldn't have asked for anything more! If you are looking for a florist, I would definitely go with Planned Perfection. From my bouquet to the flowers on our cake they were perfect!!

Sent on 05/28/2018
    Planned Perfection 40
    Planned Perfection 41
  • O

olivia · Married on 04/21/2018

Ed and his team were wonderful to work with and made all our flower dreams come true! After first meeting with Ed he helped us refine our vision and create an even better design than we had envisioned. When the wedding day came I was blown away by the quality and design of his work! After only giving a few pinterest photos for inspiration he was able to run with them and create the most beautiful bouquets and arch for our ceremony! He was also able to create the exact look I wanted for the centerpieces and helped tied the whole style of the wedding together! We couldn't be happier with his work and highly recommend Planned Perfection!

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Planned Perfection 47
    Planned Perfection 48
    Planned Perfection 49

Carly · Married on 02/24/2018

I am so so happy with the service, pricing, and quality of my bouquets and centerpieces! They were full and absolutely beautiful! I requested white hydrangeas, greenery, and a wine colored flower (whatever was available). They used maroon spider mums and they were gorgeous. My emails were always answered promptly. Everything was perfect! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 02/27/2018
    Planned Perfection 50

Raechel · Married on 02/17/2018

I'm so lucky to have worked with Planned Perfection! Their work was outstanding, and stunning. I had a destination wedding in Ft. Myers, and Edmund and his whole team could have not been better. Their designs are so modern and creative, they really brought their floral designs to another level. I would recommend anyone to work with them, I definitely would again in the future! Book them now! Thanks so much <3

Sent on 03/07/2018

Nola · Married on 12/09/2017

Ed was amazing! Our centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnières were stunning! The colors went perfectly with our theme. We could not have been happier!!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/17/2017

Ed and Planned Perfection are amazing! I sat down and showed him everything I had been hoping for, and he made my vision come to life! Our flowers and arrangements were gorgeous! He's kind, professional, and extremely talented in his work. We could not have asked for more! Thank you Ed and team for a beautiful day!

xoxo

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Planned Perfection 51
    Planned Perfection 52

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

Cannot say enough about Ed and his team! Christina was wonderful and always quickly returned my emails. He took my Pinterest wishes and made them into reality. Ed and his team are exceptional and his work is beyond beautiful. Our entire day looked like a fairytale. It has been almost two months since our wedding and people are still raving about our flowers! Cannot thank Ed enough for helping us have our perfect day!!

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Planned Perfection 53
    Planned Perfection 54

Lisandra · Married on 11/04/2017

Ed was amazing. He has such great taste and was able to bring to life my exact vision. The flowers were fresh and beautiful and the were very helpful setting up both my ceremony and the reception.

Sent on 02/09/2018

Virginia · Married on 07/29/2017

Ed and his team were truly exceptional. They went above and beyond in every respect to make our wedding day the 'perfect' day. Ed is an artist in every sense of the word; I feel beyond lucky to have had him doing our flowers and decorations for both our ceremony and reception. Seeing his 'finished product' as I walked down the aisle was a highlight of the day. He set a fairytale scene.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Brianne · Married on 06/03/2017

I can't say enough positive things about Planned Perfection! It was truly perfection for our wedding day! Thank you for making the wedding space look incredible! From our bouquets, to our tables and aisle runners, EVERYTHING was amazing! Thank You for the continuous contact up to the big day and for making my vision come to life!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Natalie · Married on 04/29/2017

Highly recommend Planned Perfection! I hired Ed and his team for my wedding in Naples, FL and with minimal direction our floral arrangements and placements were breathtaking. Fabulous all around!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Kelsey · Married on 04/29/2017

Ed and his staff were incredibly easy to work with. Decor and flowers were the one area of the wedding planning process that I was most worried about living out of state. However his staff made this incredibly easy. All I had to do was send pinterest pictures with a little bit of explanation and his team made my dream a reality. Everything looked exactly as I had hoped. I would recommend anyone to hire Ed's team for their next event!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Brittany · Married on 03/11/2017

Planned Perfection was excellent to work with, and their product is above and beyond! I hired them for a bride with a very particular, pinterest-driven vision including a 4' wide floral tent CEILING runner, mirrored by an 18" floral head table runner, and the results with Ed and his team were beyond expectations. Guests, hotel staff, and beachgoers alike agreed the florals were stunning, and we really got lucky finding such a professional team who came through on all sorts of small, non-floral requests as well. I highly recommend their services - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/16/2017