Pixil Studio Photography Reviews

65 | Denver, CO

65 Reviews for Pixil Studio Photography

• W

Whitney · Married on 07/29/2017

Bryan was absolutely amazing! His attention to detail and professionalism is exceptional. Not only was he way more affordable than most other wedding photographers, he is very talented and good at what he does. He did a wonderful job asking us exactly what we wanted from our engagement session and wedding day with him. Anytime I had a question or request, I would e-mail him and he would respond promptly. My husband and I could not have picked a better photographer for our special day! Thank you Bryan!

Jacquelyn · Married on 10/22/2016

We were delighted to have Bryan, owner of Pixil Studios Photography, as our wedding photographer last weekend in Avon, Colorado. We absolutely recommend him!

We found Bryan on Thumbtack and were in contact with him within a day after filling out our request. Overall, he is very professional, talented, and knowledgeable. He was also able to give us recommendations from photos to the wedding timeline (which was helpful for us since we were our own wedding coordinators).

Bryan has had many experiences with weddings (among other photo events) and after reviewing his portfolios on his website, we knew that his style would match what we were looking for. We currently live near Denver, but lived in the Vail Valley for about 8 years prior, and we really appreciated Bryan’s history with Vail and experience in many of Vail’s venues.

The day of our wedding, Bryan seamlessly took to taking key photos that I didn’t even think about until we were looking through all of our pictures. He was able to get moments that I didn’t even experience, which was fantastic and also amazing…somehow, he was everywhere! He knew exactly what poses to do and when and how to incorporate the light as the sun was setting. He was able to get photos of everyone at our wedding, and we will be forever grateful for that. Bryan got our photos to us within 5 days after our wedding; we were amazed at his ability to turn them around so quickly!

We are so thankful that Bryan was able to help make our day so memorable and capture every special moment. We absolutely recommend him!

-Jackie & Kyle H.

Caitlin · Married on 08/18/2016

Bryan photographed our engagement and wedding photos and we couldn't have been happier with how they turned out. He captured all of the special moments throughout our wedding day with several shots to choose from. He was assertive in organizing the shots with all of our guests and worked very efficiently. We highly recommend him!

Terry · Married on 05/05/2016

Bryan is perfect...you can't go wrong!

Pixil studio was a great choice for us. They provided great pics and a reasonable price. Bryan our photographer was professional prepared and obviously knew what he was doing. Overall we had a great experience. And would recommend them again.

Melissa · Married on 10/10/2015

Bryan was amazing to work with and the quality of the pictures turned out phenomenal. He is very well priced and he gets the pictures back to you from editing so quickly. We will definitely be hiring Bryan again in the future for other picture needs. Thank you so much!

Julie · Married on 09/21/2015

Bryan did a wonderful job photographing our elopement at Piney River Ranch! He was punctual, professional, friendly, and had a lot of great suggestions. We were very pleased with his service and our pictures. My husband and I can be a little difficult to photograph, we blink a lot, but Bryan got tons of great shots. He did a outstanding job on the editing too. I would highly recommend him for your photography needs.

We used Pixil Studio Photography for our wedding photos. Bryan was professional, responsive, and easy to work with. He was very flexible as we had several photo shoot locations: Pre-ceremony site, at the ceremony site, then we did another at the reception area. He was willing to come shoot our wedding in Aspen even though it was a far drive for him. He was very accommodating and asked for a list of photos that we wanted and made sure to capture those must have moments. We are a very outdoorsy couple and he captured the beauty of the surroundings and the guests for the entire day and evening perfectly. We loved that he was able to get so many of our guests as well as the wedding party & family. The photos were absolutely stunning and we will cherish them for the rest of our lives. He delivered the photos way sooner than expected!! I was having personal issues in getting my photos to download to my computer and my husband & I had an unexpected trip to Denver pop up and we called him that morning and he was able to burn us a dvd of our photos that day. Which I was able to go home and download them to my computer that evening. Not only did we love Bryan’s personality but his photos are incredible. Our guests loved the photos as well they were the talk to the town and we would recommend using Pixil Studio Photography for any event that you are planning!

Russell · Married on 08/24/2015

He was very professional and he really captured the moment. The photos were great. He was very responsive and called my wife back quickly whenever she had questions. I know she was very happy with him both during the planning and after the wedding was over. My wife and I would recommend him for any of your special occasions.

Jeff · Married on 08/15/2015

We couldn’t be happier with Pixil Studio and Bryan! The entire process was smooth and seamless, from our initial consultation to the delivery of our photos. We found him using Thumbtack. We met with him about 9 months before our wedding and he was very clear and helpful in explaining the process, pricing, logistics etc. As we are a same sex couple, it was important for us to have someone that didn’t have any reservations about photographing a same sex wedding. He doesn’t at all! In fact, he had done same sex weddings previously and also worked for a local gay newspaper as a photographer. On our wedding day, he showed up right on time and ready to go. He helped wrangle all the family members for the posed photos and took excellent action photos before and during the ceremony. We hadn’t thought about posed photos of just the 2 of us, and he was able to recommend a couple of gorgeous settings. He captured all the moments of the reception perfectly also. I rarely even knew he was around - and all the guests said he was very friendly and personable. I am not sure if this is his norm, but we received our digital photos less than 2 weeks after our wedding! Very prompt, the photos are gorgeous and the price is extremely reasonable and affordable. Hire Bryan right now!

Maggie · Married on 08/11/2015

Bryan was amazing! He did so great with delegating to everyone what he needed them to do for the pictures, everyone at my ceremony was very impressed! Even near the end of the ceremony when it started to rain, he quickly and professionally got amazing shots, even jumped in a car with us to get a shot that we both wanted down the road! I would absolutely recommend using him for a photographer!

• User4160657 · event on: 06/30/2014

We loved having Bryan take our engagement pictures at Red Rocks! He did a great job and we had many outstanding photos to chose from. He was very professional, awesome to work with, and very personable. We would highly recommend Bryan for any event. We were very impressed with him.

Kimberly · Married on 07/25/2015

Bryan did an outstanding job of documenting our special day. He captured beautiful photos of all of our guests, perfect pictures of us and he was courteous and professional at all times. Our family and friends loved him and I continue to receive feedback about the excellent quality of the photos. Thank you so much!! You made our memorable day even more memorable.

• User4359405 · event on: 09/30/2014

Bryan took our engagement pictures at Red Rock and they were absolutely amazing!!! He did a fantastic job and was so easy to work with from the actual shoot to being very flexible and understanding of a time to complete the shoot. If we lived in Colorado, he would definitely be photographing our wedding!

Had the best experience and received the most awesome engagement photos. So glad we were able to work with Brian. I absolutely recommend him!

Stephanie · Married on 06/21/2015

Pixil Studio was absolutely amazing! We had both our engagement pictures and wedding photos taken and we could not be happier work the results. Thank you so much Pixil Studios for capturing memories for us that will last a lifetime!

Tom and Deanna · Married on 06/13/2015

We really liked Bryan's style and loved how our wedding pictures turned out. He captured all of the moments we wanted and had great suggestions. We would definitely recommend Bryan for a wedding.

Dara · Married on 03/28/2015

Bryan was wonderful and provided us with beautiful pictures very fast! Will keep him in mind for any of our future events and would recommend him for my friends, family or anyone asking for a fabulous photographer. He was professional and prompt. He did everything we asked and more. I could not have been more impressed and have had several compliments from family and friends about his work. Fabulous!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 02/14/2015

We chose Bryan as our photographer for our wedding. He was such a huge help! He was on time, dressed for a wedding, got all the shots we wanted, and had such a great attitude about the whole thing. All of our guests loved him and the he made the whle experience comfortable for everyone!

Camille · Married on 12/18/2014

Great shots and awesome ideas of gorgeous pictures!

Megan · event on: 12/29/2013

I just got engaged in Breckenridge and was lucky enough to find Bryan for some last minute engagement photos. Not only was he quick to respond, but he was able to work us into his schedule during the short time I was in town. Most importantly, I couldn't be happier with how the photos turned out! Bryan and his wife were a lot of fun to work with, had great ideas, and made us feel comfortable during the shoot. I wish I lived locally so I could use him for our wedding.

• Desiree

Desiree · Married on 10/04/2014

Beautiful photography and quick photo come back. Highly recommend this Bryan Grant as a photographer!

Bryan Grant was an awesome photographer for our wedding!! Despite the extremely sunny day and all the squinting, he managed to capture some really great shots!!! I would highly recommend him to shoot any special occasion at any time. The pictures were the most important thing to me, and I have a really beautiful wedding album to reflect back on

Kelly · Married on 09/06/2014

Bryan was such a pleasure to work with! Not only was he on time, but he was very patient with us while we waited for the Mother of the Groom to arrive (she was about 3 hours late due to getting lost). Bryan took some amazing shots of my husband and I and his editing is spectacular. I love how Bryan utilizes and emphasizes on colors! Everyone is amazed at how well my pictures turned out and even more amazed at the price I paid.

taylor · Married on 08/16/2014

BEST PHOTOGRAPHS YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE! Bryan was very focused and made sure that everyone was camera ready, and gave us great ideas for great shots. His work is absolutely amazing and I couldn't be more pleased with my images. They make my wedding more memorable than I even remember! He really made sure to get what photos were important to us and you can tell just when meeting him how great you can expect his work too be. I even got my pictures back that same week. I am more than pleased and cannot thank him enough.