8 Reviews for PiXcara

The Pixcara Video Booth is an awesome service and perfect for a wedding reception. So much fun to make and watch the videos. The staff members were professional, personable and encouraging. I will definitely recommend having your video booth to my friends.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Pixcara did a great job at a recent wedding I attended! I had never seen a video booth at a wedding before. Rich & Jason had everyone excited an anxious to make their video. The choice of backgrounds is a great personal touch. My girlfriend and I had a blast. We go to a lot of weddings and it was nice to not see a photo booth for a change. The video booth is fresh and different but definitely worth having at a wedding reception.

Profile Picture John, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Pixcara was at a wedding my wife and I attended and we were very impressed. The staff did a great job operating the booth. They explained the process, encouraged us to really "go for it" and made it real fun! After we made the video, Rich showed us how to view the video on YouTube. We couldn't believe how soon we were able to watch it. At one point near the end of the night, there were more people in line to make a video than there were on the dance floor.

Thanks Again,
Sherry R.

Profile Picture Sherry, 5/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

I recently attended a family wedding and had a really good time recording a Pixcara video. Our family has always enjoyed hamming it up and performing. Four of us prepared a skit and performed it live on the dance floor. Afterwards, we had the opportunity to perform the same skit in the video booth. I was amazed at the HD quality when we watched it just minutes later on YouTube. I love the fact that everyone can watch the Pixcara videos whenever we want, forever!

Profile Picture George, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

My cousins and I had a great time in the Pixcara Video Booth. We each gave a speech to the bride and groom and then made a video together singing a song. We haven’t laughed together like that in so long… so much fun! What a great idea for weddings!

Profile Picture Kelli, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

PiXcara is AMAZING!! Creativity made just for YOU!!!!!

Profile Picture Elaine, 4/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

Chris & I would absolutely without any hesitation recommend PiXcara Studios to anyone!

The video booth that was provided was one of the most creative and most memorable parts of the night! Our friends & family members had an absolute BLAST "performing" (in most cases, haha) and it is a highlight of our wedding day! When we get together with our friends & family, it is something that we all reminisce about!

Chris and I have played back not only the video booth clips, but the wedding video that was made for us! It is so special to have such special moments captured on camera and to watch the video, makes us relive the moment every, single time - we can not express how much we appreciate everything that was done to capture the most special and most memorable parts of our big day!

Thank you will never be enough - it was such a fun process and we would highly recommend PiXcara Studios to anyone for any event!:)

Profile Picture Angela, 5/31/14, 3 Reviews