This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2024

KCT Photobooth LLC is a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based business specializing in in photo booth rentals ideal for weddings and other events. Being family-owned and operated, we understand the importance of capturing meaningful moments with your loved ones. We hope to deliver a memorable experience for all of our clients.

On your big day, we can provide you with custom props and premium backdrops of your choice to make your photos look outstanding. Our photo booth will capture high-quality images you can cherish for years to come. At your event, our friendly staff can help you take your pictures.You’ll be able to access your shots via an online gallery when the festivities are over. You will have little to worry about during your wedding as KCT sets-up, takes down, clean-up. In addition to weddings, we offer services for corporate events, proms, and other parties.

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$600

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$900

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Props
Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Props
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Reviews of KCT Photobooth LLC

illustration message review

Be the first to share your experience!

Your feedback can help future couples make the best decisions for their special day.

Team

Kelly Toroni
Kelly Toroni
Owner/Head photo attendant

My name is Kelly and I am co-owner of KCT Photobooth LLC! I am a full-time teacher with a passion for helping others. With this passion, my love for photography and weddings, and my husband's background in business, we decided to create own own photobooth business!

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours