PIP PIP Hooray Reviews

3 | Peoria, IL

3 Reviews for PIP PIP Hooray

Alicia · Married on 10/29/2016

Thank you for the great experience!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Kate · Married on 08/27/2016

PIP did a phenomenal job of taking my wedding invitation ideas and making something truly unique. I would request small tweaks to the proofs the designer sent me, and they were always happy to adjust it to my liking. Quick turn around time and excellent customer service. I got a TON of compliments on the invites!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Alaine · Married on 08/13/2016

I had the pleasure of working with the BEST women in the business! Beth, Renee and Stephanie are amazing people, they took the time to work with me on my "ever-changing" ideas. Beth even stayed an hour after closing so I could complete my Save the Dates draft. They truly have the best personalities and so many ideas. The save the dates are really affordable with a look of expertise, whether it be elegant or fun. They were patient with my ideas, since I had many of them, but once the final product was decided, all 180 of them were complete in 24 hours! The best part was that I felt like I had known these ladies for years, they even had a box of tissues waiting for me at pick-up, since I am a bride who shows her emotion through tears. The final product was better than anything I could have asked for.....THANK YOU SO MUCH PIP PRINTING!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2016