Pink Diamond Events Reviews

Pink Diamond Events 6
Pink Diamond Events 7
  • Emily

Emily Van Court · Married on 06/28/2019

Day-Of-Coordination so good, I should have picked full-planning

Start to finish I enthusiastically recommend Pink Diamond Events for your month-of coordination needs. I’m in my early 30’s and have therefore seen good and bad “coordinators” that did a slightly passable job keeping everyone organized. This is NOT Pink Diamond. Casey and her team did a fantastic job keeping me (the bride and primary planner) out of logistics the day-of and kept everyone on track, and on time leading up to and during the event.
    Pros: She had worked with my vendors in the past and did a great job of coordination on the timeline and month-of logistics and minimally needing my involvement (a huge weight off my chest). Kept me on track with decision making and requests to keep everyone updated and the decisions communicated with all necessary parties.
    Cons: I didn’t want to pay for full planning services from the get-go. If I would have known how well it worked to have Casey and her team do the day-of coordination, I would have booked her to plan my entire wedding (okay, so that's not really a con, I just couldn't think of any that would have made me not choose Pink Diamond).
    We had ~80 guests including a lot of kids and were married at Skyview at Fall River Village in Estes Park, Colorado (a destination-style wedding for us and our families).

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 06/08/2019

Caroline McBride - the Bride

Where do I even begin? From the very first time I spoke to Casey, she immediately calmed all of my wedding planning nerves and listened to every single one of my wedding dreams. I interviewed 4 other planners and immediately knew she was who I needed to hire. Over the past year of planning, Casey has truly become a friend. She took every single idea I threw at her, and got back to me with all the details about how we would make it happen by the next day. Even when our wedding guest list grew and grew to way larger than we anticipated, she handled it calmly and assured me everything would work out perfectly. Our wedding day was effortless. I can honestly say that from the minute I hired Casey and her team, I genuinely ENJOYED planning our wedding. Our wedding day was everything I've always dreamed of and so much more, and that is all thanks to Casey and her team. She is worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY and so much more. Calm, collected, creative, and so kind. It's been such an amazing year working with her and I can't thank her and her team enough. She's truly the best of the best.

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/01/2019

Jen and Casey Rock!

When my (now) husband and I got engaged, planning a wedding became almost too much for me to handle. We both have large families and the thought of organizing a wedding for 100+ people at 10,000 feet up in the mountains of Colorado where we live was extremely daunting, so we definitely considered eloping... until I had an a-ha moment while on vacation. When we realized how important it was to include our closest friends and family, we knew it was necessary to hire a wedding planner because of our busy, opposite schedules.

I did some research and came across Pink Diamond and reached out to Casey. Over the phone, she was so comforting and listened to all of our needs and proposed a few different options. I wanted to be involved with the planning, but needed a planner to help keep me on track for a tight 5-month planning schedule (yikes!) She linked us up with Jen and having her as the lead planner with the help of Casey was awesome. Jen's style was on point with my vision (boho) and carried it out flawlessly on the wedding day. Our florist, catering company, DJ and rentals per their recommendations were incredible as well. In the days leading up to the wedding, I definitely felt like there was a lot to oversee, but on the wedding day I was completely relaxed because I knew Jen was there to make sure everything ran smoothly - and it did! We would highly recommend Pink Diamond Events to anyone who is feeling stressed about planning their big day. Our wedding day was beautiful and the cost of hiring a planner was worth every penny. Thank you Jen and Casey!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Ichiko

ichiko asher · Married on 03/09/2019

Best decision we made!

HIRE CASEY!
    Casey was the first and only wedding planner we spoke with. We knew immediately that she was the planner for us! Casey was there to answer the phone, reply to an email, and meet with us whenever we needed her.
    I know that I was not the easiest bride to work with as I was very indecisive about several things. I would make a decision and a week later I would change my mind. I know this must have been frustrating, but Casey was always so accommodating to everything. There was never a question that went unanswered, and Casey was full of very knowledgable information.
    The team of vendors on our wedding day worked together so well, they were all very professional. I attribute this to Casey giving us information on several vendors and helping us select the right ones for our wedding. I think this is validation of the great relationships Casey has not only with her clients, but with other vendors in the area as well.
    Casey even went above and beyond the call of duty and spoke with my cousin in Japan to have a video from my family play at the wedding. I was unaware of this until the day of the wedding, and it makes it even more meaningful that she was willing to take on yet another task.
    I would recommend Casey and her team one hundred times over to anybody and everybody planning not only a wedding but any event.
    Sometimes I want to have another event to plan just to have Casey to help me! Ha ha, but honestly hiring Pink Diamond Events was definitely the BEST and most important decision we made throughout the wedding planning process.
    There is nothing negative to say, and it is no wonder she has all 5 star reviews. Thank you Casey!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Amy · Married on 09/22/2018

Hire Casey!

Casey is the best! My husband and I got married in Steamboat last month and we had an incredible event and experience thanks to all of Casey's help and services over the last year. I was a little hesitant to hire a planner going into the process given how fast wedding expenses add up. It is absolutely worth the investment. You can't put a price on the time and energy you will save with Casey by your side. We live in Salt Lake City so we had to lock down all of our vendors remotely, which is daunting. Casey used our feedback and ideas to help narrow down the field and land on the best vendors for us and our vision. She's incredibly responsive and we so appreciate her guidance throughout this entire process, as well as all of help keeping us on budget and on schedule! Thank you, Casey!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Kpleible

Kpleible · Married on 09/15/2018

Great Experience

We hesitated to hire a wedding planner for our wedding as the wedding was small and we were cautious about cost. Casey and her team were worth every cent. We are busy professionals and really needed the added value of having someone keep us organized and focused on details. Casey made recommendations for vendors that worked out so well i.e. music, flower, hair and make up. When a vendor did not provide service as expected Casey took the lead in problem solving and making things right again. she was invaluable in working with our venue that had little experience with weddings. she set up and took down our site. she coordinated all the deliveries. we just had to show up. the night of our wedding we could relax and enjoy our special day as Casey worked to make sure everything went smoothly. We highly recommend Casey and Pink Diamond Events.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Rebecca · Married on 09/02/2018

Casey is incredible. We were planning a Denver wedding from NYC which was daunting, but Casey ensured that everything went seamlessly, suggested fabulous vendors, and helped ensure the overall design was cohesive. Well worth the investment to have her gentle reminders, guidance, advice and coordination throughout the process! Casey is responsive, friendly, and thoughtful in her recommendations. I relied on her advice from everything from floral arrangements to budgeting, and she was wonderfully supportive and engaged. The price seemed a bit high at first (we had already decided venue and band), but it is absolutely worth it given Casey's experience and abilities. THANK YOU CASEY!!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Grace · Married on 06/23/2018

We hosted 160 people crazy family and friends in my parents back yard for our solstice wedding! ! My mom is a perfectionist but said she didn't worry about anything and was dancing like no body was watching! This level of anti-stress for her and I were made possible because of Casey being a part of our special day!! She handled every tiny detail and was ready before we even knew we needed something! She is truly a joy to work with!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Jenny · Married on 06/23/2018

If you're hosting a one-of-a-kind wedding event, then Casey is who you need to pull it off with ease. We had the vision to host our daughter's wedding in our backyard, on the lake with a band, utilizing only local vendors, with minimal waste and no plastic. Casey worked with us for nearly a year to make sure we had all of the elements necessary for a fabulous event. Guests came up to us multiple times and said it was the best wedding they had been too.
    We selected Casey from a short list of wedding planners because she was willing to come to the house immediately to meet us and see the venue, she offered a planning package that allowed us to keep her in the loop for a year, so that she was well aware of our ideas and helped us finalize the decisions and navigate the unknowns.
    I highly recommend Casey, especially if you're planning something unique. She will excel and your event will be amazing!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Carol · Married on 06/23/2018

We found Pink Diamond Events through the Estes Park Wedding Association and are SO happy that we used them for day-of coordination at the YMCA of the Rockies. We had the pleasure of working with Jen, and she was definitely worth every penny and more! She was very detailed during our one month consultation and of course thought of things that hadn't even crossed our minds and never neglected to follow up on something when necessary. Our officiant, who has been performing wedding for 30 years, told us that Jen was the most organized planner she has ever worked with! To make a long story short, on the wedding day Jen managed to save one of the bridesmaids and her husband from disaster and never stressed my husband and I about it either. We can't recommend the team at Pink Diamond Events enough!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Erin · Married on 06/02/2018

Hire Casey. Seriously, just do it. Hiring her to be our day-of-wedding-coordinator was the BEST decision we made. She was SO incredibly helpful and during the last month she made things SO much easier for me. She coordinated with all of my other vendors and kept everything in-check and scheduled. She made up a timeline for EVERYTHING and included all of the important details. She also always responded to my 350293 emails with last minute questions and changes. She is so professional and knows what she is doing. It was also incredibly helpful to have someone else worry about the last minute details and handle any day-of issues. She orchestrated everything perfectly and allowed us to just enjoy our wedding day! If you are having ANY doubts, I promise she is worth it. Seriously, it was some of the best money we spent and I would hire Casey again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Jenn · Married on 05/26/2018

Casey went above an beyond to make my day perfect! I was very impressed by her professionalism, promptness, and organization. I couldn't have made it through the wedding planning process or wedding day without her.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Annette · Married on 05/26/2018

I am so thankful to Casey Muller of Pink Diamond Events for making my daughter's wedding a wonderful memory for me. I could relax and enjoy all the special moments of the day because I knew Casey and her assistant, Kelsey, had everything under control. I was very impressed with her organizational skills and attention to details. She was very easy to work with and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • Q

QINGLING · Married on 05/18/2018

Our wedding on 5/18/2018 was a huge success, backed by many compliments! I know this would not have been possible without Casey and Jessica.

We are not the most organized people, that's why we only thought about picking our wedding date 5 months before it happened. The way I picked the wedding venue was a bit like dropping a pin on a map, a bit random. I've never been to Colorado, all I know is I love mountains, and all I did was read some wedding venue reviews and picked Winter Park Mountain Lodge. The venue turned out to be beautiful, but it certainly created some challenges because the wedding date was in off season. We decided right away that we need a full service wedding planner because of the chaos in our professional life at the moment. We don't really have a big budget, so I only had $2-4K budget for wedding planner. I read a lot of reviews and contacted 3 companies with price range of $2K-6K to just compare. Pink Diamond Events was really out of our budget range, but after we talked to different planners, we decided to stretch our budget and hire Casey for how much she cared about knowing us and her professionalism. This turned out to be the best decision!

I would say I am impressed most by Casey's ability to read who we are, so her recommendations on the wedding design and vendors are always right on! We would ask her to provide different options, but always ended up with her choice. Not to mention how organized and detailed she is, she kept us on track of everything, and solved all the off-season challenges; provided our guests everything they need to know (one couple would have missed our ceremony if it were not for the detailed welcome letter). And our wedding was the first wedding that I've been to that everything happened on time! There is limited space here. So in conclusion, Casey will be your best decision too!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Pink Diamond Events 8
    Pink Diamond Events 9

Kelsey · Married on 05/12/2018

Hands-down, my wedding was one of the most stress-free days of my life. This was ONLY possible because of Casey and her team at Pink Diamond. They coordinated with all of our vendors and made sure my husband and I were completely taken care of! You will never for a single moment regret hiring PDE - they make everything seamless for your big day!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Darla · Married on 05/12/2018

I could not be happier with Casey and team! My daughter was getting married in Estes Park and we live in Kansas. We could do some planning online and visited Estes Park to plan, but as time went on I realized that we were going to need help for day-of coordination. I had never used a wedding coordinator before but I did not want my daughter or myself to be stressed with trying to manage the timeline and vendors and everything else! I found Pink Diamond online and we had a call with Casey. I immediately knew that we needed her help! She was so personable and had great ideas and now that the wedding is complete, I have to say hiring Pink Diamond was one of the BEST decisions we made! Peace of mind that everything was taken care of was worth every penny we spent. Casey went above and beyond the entire time. The wedding was outside and early that week the forecast said 80% chance of thunderstorms. She was watching the forecast and immediately contacted us to brainstorm on how we could make things work. As it turned out, the rain held off until after the ceremony and beginning of the reception and the day was absolutely wonderful. I would highly recommend Casey and her team at Pink Diamond Events.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Ashlee · Married on 02/17/2018

When my husband and I first got engaged, I went crazy with all the planning. I love planning and organizing so it was fun for me. However, when we started to think about all the little detail we started to panic. We wanted to enjoy our night and not have to worry about set up, take down, communicating with vendors on the day of, etc.
    Casey was recommended to us through our florist. We knew that she was a perfect fit for a Day of Coordinator as soon as we hung up the phone. We started really working with Casey a month prior to our wedding. She was amazing. She coordinated with all the vendors and organized a timeline for everyone. I loved that I did not have to play phone tag with 20 different people while also working full time. The day of our wedding was perfect. I have had a couple people ask me if anything went wrong. I can honestly answer, no. If there were issues, Casey and her team were on top of it. My husband and I were able to enjoy our day with our family and friends with ease. I would highly recommend her and Pink Diamond Events to anyone who asked.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Cindi · Married on 12/30/2017

I highly recommend Casey and her team at Pink Diamonds Events. We hired them for the weekend only package and received SO much more than what we bargained for. Casey was absolutely fabulous to work with. Very organized, efficient , professional and so nice! Weddings and everyone involved can be like herding cats. Casey was calm, extremely helpful and responded to all our questions and needs asap. Our daughter's wedding was perfect and Pink Diamonds was instrumental in the process. It was a beautiful, fun and memorable. Cindi & Tim Finnigan

Sent on 02/18/2018

Sue · Married on 10/13/2017

We cannot say enough good things about Casey Muller and her team at Pink Diamond Events (PDE)! We do not live in Colorado and Casey was able to help, suggest and coordinate for us so easily. This wedding was in two different venues and we needed help on the wedding day to coordinate the complex logistics. We hired Casey and her team for the wedding day services and pricing was VERY affordable, actually less than we expected. We later added on extra services to take down and pack up all the reception decorations after realizing how affordable that service was. 30 days before the wedding, Casey contacted us for all our vendor contracts and contact information. They coordinated with all the vendors on every detail from supplies and delivery, to the day before and the actual wedding day. They kept us on task for what we needed to have done in those critical last 30 days. A detailed timeline was provided to all the vendors and wedding party. Everything was planned out and everyone knew where to be. The night before the wedding, Casey and her team were there to facilitate the rehearsal. On the wedding day we were all able to relax and ENJOY every moment of the wedding. A team member was assigned to each of the major groups in the party making sure the bride and groom did not see each other and assuring everyone was on schedule with the time line. While the wedding was in progress, PDE team members were at the reception venue setting up the tables and decorations. They were given basic instructions on the set up and did an OUTSTANDING above and beyond job creating what we had envisioned. Looking back it was probably the best money spent for the wedding. The day went off seamlessly. Thanks to Casey, Grace and the whole team who’s names we can not recall. It was a magical day made more special by this team and their experienced planers. We would HIGHLY recommend Pink Diamond Events for any wedding or event where help is needed.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Daniel · Married on 10/07/2017

The wedding of our daughter and her bershert (soulmate) was complex. Early on, we prevailed on our daughter and future son-in-law to allow us to pay for a wedding planner of their choice. We had the great good fortune that they chose Megan Pierce at Pink Diamond Events. She is an individual of extraordinary character, competence, and calmness. Moreover, she enjoys other people’s joy and she qvells (has great enjoyment) from arranging, supporting, and directing the events that comprise a once in a life time celebration of that joy. She was fantastic, and with her help the wedding went without a hitch.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Jenni · Married on 09/16/2017

I found Pink Diamond after booking our wedding venue in Estes Park, CO. I was looking for wedding vendors online and I quickly became overwhelmed. My (now) husband and I live in Ohio and were trying to plan a wedding from thousands of miles away. We were the ones funding and planning our wedding; it felt like all the weight was on our shoulders. I had no idea what I was doing, and I had no idea how to divide up my budget. I was spinning my wheels, spending countless hours on the internet, and not making any progress. I was stressed out and frustrated. I came across the Estes Park Wedding Association website and saw Pink Diamond listed as the only event planner; I knew I had to book them! After talking with Casey on the phone and hearing all that her company offers, I immediately felt at ease. I can be pretty stubborn and it can be hard for me to ask for help, but boy did I need Pink Diamond! I was at the point in my planning frustration that I would pay any dollar amount for someone to help me with my wedding vision, but Pink Diamond's pricing is very reasonable and their execution is worth every penny! After booking with them, the rest of our planning went smoothly! They provided a list of recommended vendors to choose from (no more mindless internet searches!), divided up our budget, gave us tons of organizational tools, made a timeline for us, and provided their invaluable experience and advice. Speaking of their recommended vendors: they were all unbelievably AMAZING! There is no way I could have picked that great of a team on my own. We specifically worked with Jen for our wedding day and she is the sweetest person! Our parents loved her, and they had such great things to say about all of our vendors! Our day was completely stress-free thanks to Jen and her communication with our vendors. I will forever be grateful to Pink Diamond because they helped create lifelong memories for me and my family. I cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Holly · Married on 09/09/2017

Imagine trying to plan a wedding… now imagine trying to plan a wedding from 7000 miles away with a 10-hour time difference. That’s what we had to do, and in under 1 year.

Casey and her team was on top of everything, and she made sure we were informed every step of the way. To start, she had a long chat with us to understand what we both wanted from our big day. Then, for each wedding checklist item, she gave us options, got us quotes, helped with any questions during the selection process, handled communication with the selected vendors, dealt with logistics and made sure everything turned out as planned.

Last but not least, the wedding day was perfection. Casey and her team had everything planned so perfectly that both my husband and I, and all our family members, did not have to worry about anything on the day. We just had a blast with all our guests and enjoyed every minute of our big day. One of the most frequent comments we received from guests was that our wedding ran so smoothly. We even had a few last-minute changes (literally day before) and Casey’s team handled it gracefully. She was on-site with her team for both our welcome dinner the night before, and the wedding day & reception.

Needless to say, we highly recommend Casey and Pink Diamond Events! Our big day would not have been the same without them! For any potential couples, please feel free to reach out to us via Pink Diamond if you have any other questions about our experience. Please read our FULL REVIEW on The Knot – H&H

Sent on 11/11/2017

Mark · Married on 09/03/2017

We did our research when looking for a wedding planner. After interviewing a handful, it was clear that Casey was a cut above the rest. And after our wedding, I can confidently say that Casey is hands down the best event planner in the business. She was organized, supportive, thorough, and cared deeply about our big day. She was with us at every step and when things weren't quite going right with our vendors, she took the reigns and got everyone on the same page. I initially that I would have been able to plan our wedding, but after seeing the numerous hours that Casey put-in, I am so glad that we hired her. She was the best decision that we made. The brilliant manner in which she diplomatically worked with out families and vendors made it so that we never felt like were stuck in the middle. On the day of the wedding she took care of everything - I mean everything. All my wife and I had to do was enjoy our big day. Our event was perfection - it was fun, beautiful, romantic, elegant, and incredibly organized. We had many guests comment that it was the best wedding that they had been to, and that was all because of Casey. And on top of it all, she is genuinely kind and friendly - a wonderful person. We cannot thank her enough!! Do yourself a favor and hire Casey!!!.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Lori · Married on 09/03/2017

Without question, the best move I made in helping my daughter plan her wedding was to hire Casey. She is efficient, she is caring and no matter what, she was always there for us. Casey said throughout our almost 2 year planning process that all she wanted was for my daughter to be happy and have the perfect wedding. She did! When little glitches and a couple major issues came up, Casey was on it, telling us to relax - not even think about it - that she had it covered. I loved my daughter's wedding. I was totally stress free - not all all my nature - because I knew Casey had everything covered. Word is out. Casey is amazing. So if she happens to have an opening, grab it and consider yourself very, very lucky.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Emily · Married on 09/02/2017

My husband & I live in Chicago and Pink Diamond was listed as a Preferred Vendor for our 'out of the box' venue - Piney River Ranch. It is stunning but has it's challenges when it comes to transportation. THANK GOODNESS we were able to work with Megan from Pink Diamond- she made it seem like we were just minutes apart let alone states away during the planning process. We started planning our wedding about a year in advance and man did it fly by! Working with Megan was so easy and we loved receiving emails/calls/ or texts from her because we knew something had been checked off the To Do list or she has some great ideas about our big day!
    Megan not only got all of our vendors on the same page, they all loved working with each other. We are so blessed to have had the amazing support team around us during the planning process and our big day! To this day, if something went off of schedule...I don't know about it! We trusted Megan fully to make any decisions needed for the big day. She brought another woman, Becky, for the wedding day and she was so great as well! We couldn't wait to introduce our friends and family to her because we truly felt like she had become a great friend in the process! We will forever sing her praises and recommend her for any wedding! Pink Diamond ladies are amazing and we definitely would not have had the beautiful wedding we had without their hard work, organization, creativity, and love for the industry!

Sent on 09/18/2017