Pink Bowtie Events Reviews

Pink Bowtie Events 2
Pink Bowtie Events 3
  • Jenni

Jenni A · Married on 09/30/2018

Cool, calm, and totally professional!

Rebecca was so cool, calm, and professional. She removed all the stress from our wedding day and helped our other vendors navigate as well—for example, she helped our photographer move family portraits along, and was totally on top of the necessary steps for our marriage license and ketubah signing. I can't imagine pulling it all off without her!

Anne · Married on 12/16/2017

Married on 12.167 in NYC - a church ceremony and reception at the Central Park Boathouse. It was more than perfect + of all the choices I stressed about in the wedding planning process, hiring Rebecca was the best decision I made. After meeting her, I knew I needed to hire her. She is smart, personable, trustworthy and intuitive. She is the person you want on your wedding day, two months before your wedding day and who you want to rave about to future brides bc she truly is the best wedding decision you will make. We had 20 ppl in our bridal party, a HUGE dress + a first look in Central Park. I needed a planner, but I didn’t know I would be lucky enough to get a Rebecca. Weeks before Rebecca was a godsend– emailing vendors, collecting parking permits, answering questions, making sure everything before was perfect. I felt at ease knowing Rebecca was in charge. She is thorough beyond belief, calm and kind –the person you want next to you (other than your bride or groom to be!) The night before it snowed a dusting. We had a group of 30 that needed to be hearded for photos in central park, freezing in gowns. Rebecca had a shotlist, worked with our photographer like they had known eachother for years. EVERYONE in the group praised her! A bridesmaid got something on her dress –in minutes Rebecca had gotten it off. Mid photos – my brother’s button on his tux shirt popped. Rebecca whipped out a needle and thread (not kidding) and sewed it on the spot in the middle of the park. She x checked tables for seating arrangements, the details were how I wanted them. Before cocktail hour, Rebecca grabbed us + said don’t forget– you are going to walk into a room of 200 people– don’t let go of each other, no matter what! Not just an exquisite planner, she is a lovely person who looks out for her clients. She suggested inlaw dances for great pictures, helped me changed into my after party dress, packed & labeled everything from the venue. Pinkbowties TRULY IS THE BEST - BOOK HER!!!!!

Pink Bowtie Events 4
    Pink Bowtie Events 5
    Pink Bowtie Events 6

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

Rebecca was amazing to work with. I immediately felt at ease with her in charge. She was always prepared for our calls or meetings, and brought to the table experienced insight that was incredibly valuable. Day of, she was invaluable - handling all the critical details and ensuring everything went smoothly, while still finding time to calm my nerves and make me laugh!! Rebecca helped us pull off what our friends are still talking about as the best wedding ever. I can't recommend her enough.

Melissa · Married on 08/25/2017

Rebecca is absolutely amazing to work with! She’s calm, orangized and very thorough. Everything she does, she does it with a smile! My wedding was perfect, thanks to Rebecca! Highly, highly recommend her!!

Meaghan · Married on 06/10/2017

Working with Pink Bow Tie events was a joy. Rebecca handled both my wedding as well as my sister's. Each event was completely unique, and Rebecca worked hard to make both of our visions come to life. My sister had a small family only barn wedding, while I had a large wedding at the New York Public Library. Rebecca handled both like a champ and always remained cool under pressure. I highly recommend her.

Jennie · Married on 06/03/2017

I can not say enough good things about our wedding planning experience with Rebecca. She is a great listener, an incredibly thoughtful partner, and a killer project manager. Her depth of experience and thoughtfulness guided us through the process seamlessly, and helped us anticipate or prevent hurdles that we didn't even know we needed to think about -- from vendor quirks to sensitive family relationships to every logistical detail. Not once did I feel stressed out, and the planning process felt so easy and supported along the way. Her service was worth every penny and more; highly recommend!

Lilli · Married on 03/18/2017

Working with Rebecca was exactly what I was hoping for! She has such great ideas, always knows your preference for any decision and is a lot of fun all along the way!!

c · Married on 09/16/2016

We used Rebecca for Day of Coordination - she was amazing! She is so responsive, organized, and kind! Our wedding was flawless and this would not have been possible without her. I cannot recommend Pink Bowtie enough!

Rebecca was incredible from start to finish! We couldn't have done it without her. She found us the perfect venue that we never would have know about without her help. We loved her so much that my sister will also be using her next June!

Mary · Married on 07/18/2016

Rebecca was so wonderful to deal with and was the perfect fit for our wedding. She was so professional and we are so pleased with how our wedding day turned out. She organised everything for us, and didn't miss any minor details. We really didn't have to do much, as Rebecca had it all covered. She was always in regular contact with my husband and I leading up to our wedding day, and would always go out of her way to accommodate our requests. I would highly reccommend her as your wedding planner.

Michele · Married on 06/25/2016

I discovered Rebecca on Wedding Wire, truthfully because I loved the name of her company. After meeting her only once and having not explored any other wedding planners, we hired her.... she was that wonderful! Rebecca is as sweet as she kind, and as calm as she is organized. She is everything you want in a wedding planner. Her expertise far exceeded my expectations in planning an event with so many moving parts. Our wedding went off without a hitch (no pun intended), thanks to her help!

After working so closely with her for over a year, I would not only call Rebecca the best wedding, but she has also become a friend. I couldn't have planned our wedding without her. I would highly recommend Rebecca to anyone looking for a wedding planner.

Jessica · Married on 05/14/2016

Rebecca was wonderful from start to finish. She is incredibly organized and her recommendations when it came to scheduling the entire wedding day were priceless. On the day of the wedding, we didn't have to worry about anything. Rebecca made sure we stayed on schedule and she worked with all of our vendors to ensure the day was completely relaxed and seamless. I could not recommend her more highly.

Matt · Married on 04/30/2016

Our wedding was fantastic and we could not have done it without Rebecca’s help and guidance. We discovered Pink Bowtie’s website online and we were initially attracted by her great style. After pricing many planners, we were excited about the ability to craft a planning package that worked for us: month-of planning with a few additional add-ons. We wanted to do a lot of the planning ourselves, but we needed help. Rebecca worked with us to create a custom contract where she helped us pick out venues and vendors while sticking to our budget and then, at the 1 month mark, she helped us with the final details and day-of execution. We did the final decision making and designing but all of Rebecca’s recommendations were amazing. For venues, she helped us with at least 10 options at various different levels of price to let us see what was available and we settled on a great, eclectic space that fit our personality well. For the vendors (caterer, photography, DJ, cake, etc.) she picked out 2-4 excellent options for us based on our taste and we got to make the final say. If we had any questions or confusion she was always available by phone or email to help walk us through the decisions. Catering, in particular, was a home run. She picked us two excellent options and helped us make the decision to go with a new up-and-coming but untested option. We are so glad we did. The food and execution was fantastic and all our guests raved about it. Many of our guests said it was the best food they’ve ever had at a wedding. We would have never found a caterer like this without Rebecca’s help. In every aspect of the planning, having someone with great suggestions and tips helped immensely. It goes without saying that she was a joy to work with and was invaluable to keep everyone calm and on schedule on the day of the event. We could have easily spent more money without her help and had a mediocre wedding. Instead we had an amazing event that we will cherish forever.

• W

Wallis · Married on 11/07/2015

Our entire wedding weekend was perfect, and we have Rebecca to thank for that. She was air traffic control, and was absolutely invaluable. Rebecca corresponded with our vendors, put together a master schedule and just generally put my mind at ease. Rebecca, we cannot say thank you enough!

Kate · Married on 10/30/2015

If you are looking for someone to guide your wedding day with grace, poise, and professionalism, Pink Bowtie Events is the choice for you. Rebecca and her team were everything I hoped for; they provided excellent perspective and advice in the lead up to the wedding, and on the big day Rebecca was a comforting presence who took charge of the critical details while keeping things calm and flexible. It felt like having a really supportive, organized, and good-natured friend in charge of our big day.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/04/2015

Well, where do I begin? My husband and I could not imagine our wedding being as wonderful as it was without Rebecca. We live in Australia and had a strong desire to marry abroad. Since we both love New York, we settled on it as our destination and invited 30 close friends and family.

We found Pink Bowtie Events through Wedding Wire after seeing some good reviews. After one Skype session, we knew Rebecca would be the best fit to be the 'girl on the ground' and to make sure we knew what we had to do to pull this off from Australia. She was open, friendly, receptive and always understanding when it came to our budget. She always responded to our emails quickly and had answers to questions we didn't even know we had to ask!

The cherry on top was actually meeting her when we got to New York, as well as all the lovely vendors she had sourced for us: celebrant, florist, musician, reception and more. It is really difficult to put into words just how grateful and lucky we feel that we found Rebecca and that she was able to plan our wedding. It is a day we will never forget (and wish we could relive over and over), and that is in huge part due to Rebecca's professionalism, shared vision, enthusiasm, humour and kindness. If there was a 6.0/5.0 rating, I would give it.

Rebecca and Brenna did a fantastic job - I could not have been happier with Pink Bowtie! Friends and family all felt like the wedding went so smoothly, and it really did. I did not have to worry about a thing, and Brenna (who was point on the day of the wedding and weeks preceding) was truly amazing. She did such a great job.

Alix · Married on 03/14/2015

There are no words that could possibly describe how amazing Rebecca was as an event planner. I found Pink Bowtie Events on one of the wedding websites and I just randomly clicked on the link and was instantly hooked by their website and photos. From the beginning Rebecca was so helpful, patient, and always knew exactly what I was trying to achieve. My husband and I had a failed round of wedding planning because of family circumstances and I was nervous we would lose Rebecca because we were putting the wedding on hold. But Rebecca was understanding and said whenever we were ready to pick back up planning, she would be there to help again. Once we got back on track, Rebecca was able to put together the most elegant and beautiful wedding in only 3 months. Our wedding was very untraditional; in that we had 3 different parts (private ceremony & dinner for immediate family, night affair in different location for the younger crowd, and a next day brunch for over 200 people). She was able to plan everything and everything went perfectly! I was the most calm bride and it was all because of her. She also had amazing recommendations for vendors which made my life so easy.

Rebecca and her team gave my husband and I the wedding of our dreams. I would 100% recommend her to anyone.

Tiffany · Married on 11/01/2014

I honestly do not know what I would have done without Rebecca and Pink Bow Tie events!! Being that I was the first of my friends to get married and was in my first year of residency, I was needless to say pretty clueless about the whole process and very limited with my time. Then, thankfully I made the best decision of the entire wedding process...hiring Rebecca as my wedding planner. Knowledgeable, resourceful, and professional are just some of the few qualities that begin to describe her. She was so easy to get along with, understanding, and always went above and beyond what was asked of her. She not only kept me on track and was patient with me while doing so, but also made sure I was having fun during the whole process.

The week leading up to the wedding was extremely hectic. My schedule at the hospital did not make it any easier, and Rebecca took it upon herself to help go to a papery store, take photos of samples, and basically help me place the entire order for all the items. She accompanied me to my meeting with my florist to help clarify the vision we were going for for the wedding and to finalize details, and helped me find the perfect make-up artist after I had gone through about 5 trials with others that I were not pleased with.

Most importantly, on the day of the wedding, she outdid herself and did a superb job - I didn't have to worry and was able to enjoy the entire day. My lovely groom had been given one task...to bring the marriage license, which I had soon found out was left in our apartment across town. Rebecca told both of us not to worry and handled the situation like a pro (I later found out the details - she had instructed my brother via phone to find the document in our apt). The rest of the wedding was like a dream, and I have Rebecca to thank for that. I am sure there were snafus that arose throughout the day, but I did not hear about them and honestly we had the best day of entire lives. Thank you again for everything Rebecca!!

Erin · Married on 10/25/2014

Working with Pink Bow Tie Events was such a joy. From the moment we met to our wedding day, she was there 100% for us to make sure our day ran perfectly. We had a lot of moving parts of our day, and leading up to the wedding, Rebecca followed up with all of our vendors, ensuring everything was in place prior to our day. On our wedding day, I was able to completely relax and was stress-free knowing that Rebecca and her team were handling every detail. She was so organized, and handled any blip in the day with grace and professionalism. On our wedding day, my husband and I were able to focus on each other, our family, and friends. Rebecca is professional, kind, patient, respectful but firm when she needs to be with a big bridal party! We were able to completely let go and appreciate every single moment of our amazing day. Hiring Pink Bow Tie Events was one of our top wedding planning decisions, we were thrilled with Rebecca and would highly recommend her to every bride and groom.

Rebecca was great as my day-of coordinator. She hit the ground running a month before our wedding, making sure that all of our vendors were kept in the loop and updated with all changes. As someone who likes to feel on top of everything, she made me feel at ease and I could enjoy the day knowing that she was taking care of it!

Katie · Married on 09/07/2014

In a nutshell, I was utterly thrilled with Rebecca. I am a perfectionist, and I knew I wanted to make most of the decisions for my wedding, but I needed help with things like choosing vendors and coordinating the actual day. Rebecca went above and beyond throughout my entire wedding planning. My venue also offered me a 'planner' but as soon as I met Rebecca (and my mom agreed), we knew she was going to be a better fit. A couple of examples of how she went above and beyond:

I ordered my escort cards online, and when I got them, the print was very small and hard to read, and it was 4 days before my wedding (which was on a Sunday). I texted Rebecca, and she immediately offered to reach out to a couple of printers she knew around town who might be able to do things quickly. By later that night, she confirmed that one could do it, and she met me the next morning at the printing store to help me pick out colors/cards and to make sure they stuck to their promise - AND she got me a discount!

Rebecca's commitment extended even beyond the wedding. I heard from the venue that there was one box of wine left at the venue (in Jersey City, and I live Midtown East), and she made a trip to pick it up for me since she knows I work late hours!

I would definitely say that the biggest help was the day of. I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING. She is insanely focused on details (as I am), so for me to say I didn't have to worry about anything and I trusted her with all of those details is huge. Everything from making sure my bouquet was in water when I wasn't holding it to making sure I had food before the reception to keeping track of ALL of the vendors, she did it all, and it went off without a snag.

Apart from all that, I genuinely enjoy spending time with Rebecca, and I think I've actually gained a friend in the process! I think it's safe to say I highly recommend Pink Bowtie.

Rebecca was not only my wedding planner, but basically my life coach in the year leading up to my wedding. I have a very demanding job and I didn't have time for research and coordination of vendors. But I still wanted the best for my wedding. Rebecca took time to understand what I wanted and she helped me every step of the way from decor to logistics. She has great style, a calm and confident demeanor and she is incredibly organized. Plus, she was very adept at managing all the different opinions of my opinionated family :) I couldn't imagine having done it without her. I have been recommending her to all my engaged friends!

Amanda · Married on 07/12/2014

Rebecca was wonderful to work with. We had an instant connection. Without knowing this prior to our first meeting, we had used the same priest to preside over our weddings. The two main reasons we selected Pink Bowtie was 1) her confidence that she could manage complex family relationships the day of the wedding- my main concern 2) her competitive pricing.

We got so much more in the end. Rebecca was personable, professional and always available (many times by Skype). We booked Rebecca for day-of coordination but she made herself available for several meetings prior to the big day. I have a type A personality and can worry to no end but that day, I rightly had every confidence that Rebecca could handle everything and she went to bat for us when needed.

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2014

Choosing to use Rebecca as our Wedding Planner was the smartest decision we made to ensure we had our dream wedding! Rebecca went above and beyond in every way possible demonstrated through her attention to detail, quick correspondence with me and my now husband, and interaction with vendors. Our wedding was highly complex with our venue only providing tables and chairs and everything else outsourced. There were over a dozen different vendors that Rebecca had to oversee and coordinate in the months leading up to the Wedding which would have been impossible for us to handle on our own. This included coordinating shuttling guests to and from the wedding from four different hotels, designing a customized outdoor ceremony, and orchestrating a fairytale exit complete with sparklers. Both my husband and I have extensive Project Management experience in our careers and can testify to how blown away we were with Rebecca’s performance! Rebecca catered to every request we had for our wedding while also providing her expert guidance. She was the driver in selecting many of our vendors including but not limited to the rentals, shuttles, florist, and hair and make up. Having Rebecca and her team ensure that all of the details went according to plan day-of allowed my husband and I to enjoy our wedding day without having the stress of simultaneously managing the event. The one piece of advice I would give to any couple starting the process of planning their wedding day is to hire Rebecca as your wedding planner!