21 Reviews for Pierre's of South Brunswick

Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
Furniture (1)
Shuttle (1)

If I had to pick one word to describe Pierre's of South Brunswick, it would be "perfection". They made our reception a night that my wife and I will never forget. From the excellent service of the maître d' (Levi) to the amazing food to the stellar space, Pierre's was the perfect place for us to have our reception. They were also very affordable for such a high quality and they were able to accommodate our 250+ guest with ease! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great venue in central jersey.

Profile Picture Eric, 10/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just had my wedding there last night and the place is phenomenal. The service was wonderful. They catered to your every need and the wait staff is very professional and courteous. Highly recommend this place and the service revolves around you because there is only you not two or three other receptions going on. Levi is very professional and kind. He made our day that much wonderful.

Profile Picture User7270332, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a truly a hidden gem. We heard about pierre's through my husband's aunt and she raved about it. As soon as we met with Levi we knew we found our venue. We had 80 guests and the pine room was big enough to fit our guests comfortably. Levi was awesome to work with! He knew exactly what we wanted and saw our vision. He was very on top of things the days leading up to the wedding and the day of. The wedding cake was awesome! The chateaubriand was AMAZING. Everything overall went smoothly and the night was perfect. Thank you for a night to remember Levi!

Profile Picture Daniella, 4/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our wedding at Pierre's last Saturday, February 20th, 2016. From the beginning of our journey almost a year ago, Levi has gone above and beyond to make sure everything has been taken care of and came out just like we wanted it to. We had a travel theme wedding and Levi make sure that every little detail we gave him was set up and executed like we requested. All of our guests raved about the food, service, cake, and the overall experience. We could not have picked a better location for the reception of our wedding and will be recommending Pierre's to everyone we know. Thank you Levi and all the Pierre's staff!

Regards,

Harold and Elisa Marin

Profile Picture Elisa, 2/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'm not even sure where to begin. My husband and I have gone to many events over the years at Pierre's and he has practically been raised on their food, growing up only a couple of blocks away from Pierre's deli. I knew we had a very tight budget and was so afraid that we couldn't afford to have our reception there but we figured let's see if there is any possible way. When we spoke to Levy the very first time, he asked what the budget was and I was immediately embarrassed but he insisted. So I gave him the number and he didn't even bat an eye. He gave me all of my options (not to mention a huge heaping of hope) and we booked immediately. He was very comfortable and easy to work with. He is incredibly knowledgeable and kind. I can't imagine our reception being as good as it was anywhere else and with anyone else. He was very hands-on which was good for me since I felt like a deer in the headlights most of the day and desperately needed someone to tell me where to go and what to do. He went above and beyond for us and our guests. I will forever appreciate his kindness. Thank you for making our day beautiful!

Profile Picture Danielle, 1/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Limited Bar, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Indoor, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres

We found Pierre's online almost by accident, and are so happy that we did. Our son's wedding reception was held there last Saturday and everything was simply b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!! The Events manager, Levi Marthi, worked tirelessly to see that even the smallest detail was attended to. The venue looked beautiful, the food was amazing, and the evening went really well. Many of our guests complimented us on the place and the food. We are very thankful for Levi's professionalism and care in putting together this event and executing it flawlessly. I can see many of my friends going there for their events in the future. Thank you, Levi!

Profile Picture Sumita, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

Had a fantastic time at our wedding that took place on 10/10/2015. The staff put together an awesome event and the venue was very reasonable and added things in to make it a really special day. Would recommend to everyone.

Profile Picture Alison, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Pierre's of South Brunswick on Sunday, September 27, 2015 and it was spectacular!!! The waiters and waitresses set the place up beautifully and we enhanced it with our own designs. The food was extraordinary and the drinks were good as well. The maitre d, Levi, did an excellent job at keeping things moving and getting the job done without getting in the way. The hall was excellent for our DJ's to do their thing which kept everyone dancing for hours right up until the end. All in all, it was an excellent event that my wife and I enjoyed immensely and guests will be talking about for a long time.
I would highly recommend Pierre's to anyone, they know how to throw a party!

Jim V.

Profile Picture Jim, 9/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Buffet, Dessert, Server(s), Stations, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Specialty Beer, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

" Surprise Wedding " We had some special requirements as our invited guests did not know in advance that we would be getting married, Levi went the extra distance to make our SURPRISE a wonderful success !!!

Profile Picture Paul, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

We celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary with about 100 of our closest friends and family at Pierre's. After 25 years of marriage, my wife pretty much knew how she wanted the night to unfold. Let me say the evening was perfect. Levi and his staff were fantastic down to the littlest detail. My wife was worried that we would somehow miss something, or otherwise forget something that we wanted to do, but Levi was there every step of the way guiding us through the night to make sure everything we discussed in planning went off perfectly and flawlessly. It's been more than three months but when we get together with our friends they still talk about what a magical night it was - and it truly was. THANKS LEVI !!!.

Profile Picture User6026036, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Shuttle, Bartender(s), House Beer, Premium Liquor, Specialty Wine, China, Linens, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations

We had our reception here 9/12/15 and I cannot say enough how truly magical of an evening it was! This was the first venue we looked at and it was the last. We met with Levi the maitre d' and he made us feel so comfortable right from the beginning. We booked on our first visit and had no doubt that we made the right choice. Levi is very attentive to detail and he really cares about what you want and how you feel. Plus, Pierre's only does one wedding at a time so we were sure we would be well taken care of. During the reception, Levi and the staff made sure we had everything we needed and more, they checked on us often without being in the way. We had so many compliments from our guests saying how great the food was, no one went home hungry. Best of all, they said that it was the best wedding they had been to and how much of an amazing time they had. I will definitely be going back to Pierre's for other occasions and highly recommend this venue to couples who need a reception venue. I would give more stars if I could! Thank you Pierre's and Levi for a beautiful wedding!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

This was an amazing wedding venue. Staff were incredibly attentive, and reactive to our needs. The food was delicious, and all of our vendors were well attended to during their setup. Also the wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous. Levi was amazing in coordinating all of the activity and making sure all of the small details were attended to. This venue has my strongest recommendation.

Profile Picture Amrit, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Where do I begin?! Absolutely loved Pierre's!! I had my wedding here about two weeks ago. I couldn't have asked for a better place to have it. Levi is so helpful and on point with everything. He makes sure the bride/groom is taken care of and ready for the BIG day, Lol. He never skips a beat. The food is AMAZING and our wedding cake was so good that I could have ate the whole thing. Can't wait to have it in a year!! :-) I highly recommend Pierre's if you are looking for a GREAT place to have your Wedding! They make you feel so comfortable and like Family. Again, a HUGE THANK YOU to Levi and all the staff that worked that night. You made our night memorable!!! Mr. & Mrs. Jose Colon

Profile Picture User5422642, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pierre's made our wedding day a success!!
Thank you so much for our unique and beautiful cake, lovely decor and... EVERYTHING! Your kindness and patience was warmly received. To Levi and the entire staff, we appreciate you!

Everything was absolutely wonderful.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Charmaine & Isaac

Profile Picture Charmaine, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

We would like to thank Pierre's staff for their helpfulness and professionalism throughout the planning process and the wedding day. They are friendly, fun, humorous, easy to work with, and hard working. They made my wedding day the best it could have been and everything was done so beautifully. Everyone enjoyed their food and the place is so romantic and scenic that I could imagine! I love it there and recommend this place for a venue and other special/romantic occasions. Thank you for your hospitality and service!

Profile Picture Loretta, 6/21/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

I just had my wedding here yesterday. Oh my God! This a wonderful place to be. I am the type of bride who wants everything in 1 location and sincerity when I do business. Levi is the wedding coordinator, and as popular and as busy this place can be for it's restaurant's fine, home-cooked meals, he puts you and your every demand first. This wedding venue, like many others, is gorgeous and romantic, of course. But, the difference is the value for the price and and quality rooms. Most places will charge you anywhere from $5,500- 7,000 for their venue, but this place broke the mold for charging less. I couldn't even believe it. You will get whole, beautifully finished wood rooms that have extraordinary lighting. As you will learn, most venues have rooms that are in a basement/downstairs, with no windows, no solid, wall-to-wall rooms; but a make-shift curtain barrier or divide, with terrible lighting and NO ventilation for air exchange. See for yourself. At Pierre's, you can ditch the DJ's $700 lighting service because you will get a room included with lighting in any color of the rainbow of your choice. Personally, I care about lighting for dinner, dance, and entertainment. Additionally, my dad's a physician, and I know that he hates an excuse for a healthy meal. He likes whole foods that are not drowning in gloopy, sodium-drenched sauces. I got a buffet dinner of healthy fare that was extremely well prepared. Now, I plan to return to Pierre's for dinner outings. I could go on, but this place clearly does not have to prove itself for me to know that I'll be celebrating all my special occasions at this classy locale. My comments here are the least I can do to sing its praises.

Profile Picture Ruth, 8/4/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
4.3

Pierre's did an excellent job on my reception. The food was great. Our guest just raved about the amount of food we had and how good it was. The staff there was great to work with and I would recommend Pierre's to any bride for their reception.

Profile Picture Meghann, 12/17/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

As far as that 2007 wedding stating Levy being a "pain in the butt"... that person was probably the pain, sorry to say! Levy is AMAZING and was a total godsend! That man is so helpful, and willing to compromise with YOU and what works best for YOU. I know it's 4 years since that review, but I'm telling you all now, DISREGARD IT!

Pierre's is AMAZING! My wedding went off without a single problem! The ceremony room was amazing, the reception room was phenomenal! Levy set everything up for us, and it was wonderful! I had my tables numbered with the word "Love" in different languages, and Levy had NO ISSUE with that! All I had to do, was write down which table on his chart, was to go with my system. Easy!

The food there is absolutely delicious and I can't tell you how many people kept reminding me of that!

If you are looking for a place that is beautiful, professional, flexible, and a great value, THIS IS YOUR PLACE! You will not be disappointed in them, or in Levy! He is wonderful and super helpful!

Oh, and the cake! Before I forget the cake... my gosh! It was gorgeous, and looked JUST like the picture I gave him, with the added request I had asked for. Also was super delicious!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/6/11, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
This review is currently being verified.

Great cake and price, delivered to our venue for free. One thing that helped to stay in budget is planning cake for half the number of guests (serving half size slices) as we also had ice cream and other desserts.

Profile Picture Hitesh, 8/6/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Levy (which I'm not sure if its his first or last name) help us sooo much through the whole process. The place was renovated and had a lot of compliments about how beautiful the place was inside and outside as well... Fountain, gazebo and trees.... Overall a wonderful place to host ur wedding at.

Profile Picture Tania, 6/11/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

We had a great experience at Pierre's of South Brunswick. Things have obviously changed very much since the 2007 review on this site. From our first interaction with the staff at a bridal show, Pierre's has been nothing but accommodating and impressive. Levy is EXTREMELY organized and takes pride in doing a good job, and it was very obvious...he made sure our entire reception was flawless. The planning process was a breeze because of him; he told us exactly what we needed to do and when we needed to do it (seating charts, meal selections, payments, etc). At our free tasting, the staff provided my husband, parents, and in-laws with an abundance of appetizers, entrees, side dishes, and desserts. At the tasting and at the reception, the quality of the food was exceptional. Pierre's set up a private cocktail hour for the bridal party in an upstairs loft, which was excellent, but our guests couldn't stop RAVING about the cocktail hour downstairs! Several courses were offered at the reception, and the food there was equally delicious. A wedding cake was also included in the price of the reception, and Pierre's Bakery made a beautiful and delicious cake in exactly the style we requested. Throughout the entire event, the wait staff was very on top of things; they were extremely polite and provided good service quickly.

The reception room had been renovated only a few weeks before our wedding, and it was beautifully decorated; light walls, chandeliers hanging from a high ceiling, uplighting, beautiful window dressings, etc. While we opted to have our florist provide fresh floral centerpieces, Pierre's does offer the option of using their silk centerpieces. There were several things that we wanted at the venue, and Levy had no problem taking them from us several days before the wedding and having his staff set them up for us (favors, fingerprint tree in the foyer, framed photographs, etc).

The quality of service was exceptional. Pierre has made his establishment an extremely high-quality wedding venue, and Levy and the rest of the staff went above and beyond to make our wedding night perfect. Their prices were also extremely low; in our area, other venues with similar accommodations, similar quality food, and full open bar cost $20-50 more per person. For that quality and those prices, our reception felt like the steal of the century! We highly, highly recommend Pierre's of South Brunswick.

Profile Picture Christa, 6/4/11, 6 Reviews