Piece of Cake Consulting Reviews

Piece of Cake Consulting 3
Piece of Cake Consulting 4
Piece of Cake Consulting 5

Molly · Married on 06/15/2013

You guys were so awesome! You took care of absolutely everything that day, and I was able to enjoy my day without having to worry about any details. Thank you also for taking care of everything at the end of the night. I'm so glad we chose you to help us with our wedding, and again thank you so much for everything. You kept me calm and collected - as much as I could be.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Erika · Married on 06/01/2013

Betsy was wonderful! We hired her for day-of coordination and decorating, and she went above and beyond the call of duty! Even though our contract was only for day-of coordinating, she began working months before the wedding and helped us locate vendors, checked in with us regularly, was super responsive to any questions we had, and followed up with our vendors in the months before the wedding so we didn't have to. She was such a help and made things much less stressful for us through the planning process. On our wedding day, she and her assistant decorated the space beautifully and took care of every detail. Going with Piece of Cake Consulting was the best decision we made for our wedding!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Andrea · Married on 10/20/2012

Piece of cake consulting provided superior service in helping me plan our wedding! I am certain that I could not have pulled off my vision on my own. Betsy took the time and consideration required to see that every detail was taken care of. I didn't have to worry about a thing and my special day was filled with happiness and joy instead of stress and worry. If I had to do it all again, I would absolutely use Piece of Cake Consulting!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Piece of Cake was incredibly helpful in pulling together last minute details, coordinating on the day of the event, and returning everything after the event. Thanks to them things ran more smoothly and were less stressful for us.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Pamela · Married on 10/13/2012

I had started planning my daughter's wedding and quickly got overwhelmed. Betsy from Piece of Cake Consulting took over for me and quickly got everything organized. We had a few vendors that were difficult to work with, but Betsy kept everyone on target from the florist, the limos, the caterers, photographers, videographers, DJs, the reception facility (The East Side Club in Madison which was VERY difficult to work with), linens company, church personnel, etc. My daughter's wedding went off smoothly and any hitches that were encountered along with way were quickly taken care of by Betsy. I was able to relax and enjoy the special day!!!!!

Sent on 02/02/2013

Nicole · Married on 07/14/2012

Planning a wedding out of state was challenging so I hired Betsy at Piece of Cake Consulting as my day-of coordinator. For the amount of time she gave me both before the wedding and on the day of, her fee was a great value. She proved to be very professional while taking a passionate interest in the details of our day. She gave us advice on day-of planning details and looked out for our best interest as consumers. Her preparation, experience, and passion were top notch and I couldn't imagine doing it without her involvement.

Sent on 10/14/2012

Caryn · Married on 07/21/2018

Betsy was such a sweet person to work with. We hired her as a "day-of coordinator" and she mainly helped a week before the wedding. She was proactive by contacting our vendors and making sure everything checked out including the contracts. She was a big help during the rehearsal and never tried to dictate anything. Her style of leadership is gentle and understanding. During the wedding, she frequently came up to me to see if everything was okay and checked in before she headed off which I greatly appreciated. There were times where she had to carry items and transport bulky things and she was willing to do so. She did a wonderful job setting up for the ceremony and reception which was in two different places. It was so nice not to worry on my wedding day because she had our backs! I would recommend her to anyone and she helped make our day a dream come true.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Liz · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I aren't typically the ones who would have prioritized hiring a wedding planner, but we are SO glad we did. It was so valuable to have Betsy helping us - we will always remember how smoothly the day went because Betsy took care of all the details. If you are thinking about it and not sure, just remember you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Nancy · Married on 07/23/2016

Betsy and Piece of Cake Consulting did an amazing job for our wedding. We had a very complex situation as our wedding and a very large reception with a live band was held at our home. There were many details to manage through and Betsy did an amazing job! The day of the wedding brought torrential rain and Betsy kept her cool and stayed on top of things. She took charge when needed and made sure everything went smoothly and even kept us on the same time schedule even though we had to hold shuttles for over an hour due to lightening on the property. Without hesitation I would recommend Betsy and her team!

Sent on 08/07/2016

I worked with Betsy recently for my wedding as a day of coordinator. She definitely made the day run through smoothly - helped with setup, table arrangements, made sure the vendors knew where to set up, etc. I had been on the fence about getting a day of coordinator at all, and I definitely have no regrets!

The only thing that I think I would have changed about it is that sometimes Betsy seemed a little taken aback (although still accepting) when we wanted to do something a little less on the traditional side.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Betsy was a delight to work with. She was willing to do anything to make our day special. She gave us tons of ideas to get us started on the wedding planning process and it worked out great!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Robert · Married on 07/23/2016

Betsey is smart, well organized and thorough. Throughout the process she knew when to be supportive, take a back seat and be patient, as well as when to take charge. I enjoyed working with her.

Sent on 08/13/2016