PhuliffectsEvents Reviews

10 | Philadelphia, PA

10 Reviews for PhuliffectsEvents

• Laura

Laura Volpacchio · Getting married on 05/06/2021

This investment lets you enjoy all the other investments you made in your big day - do it!!!

Akua was the absolute best. I ended up bringing her on just four weeks shy of my wedding day when it became very clear that my venue's in-house "planner" was not going to cut it. I was stressed out of my mind and Akua swept in and saved the day. She took the time to understand our vision for the day and made sure all vendors were clear on their responsibilities. She handled the "planners" at the venue so I didn't have to deal. It lifted an enormous weight off of my shoulders and allowed me to enjoy my day, which was absolutely magical. Don't even think twice about it. Seriously, just hire this girl. I am a hyper-organized entrepreneur myself with high expectations and Akua delivered. Beyond worth it!!

Sent on 01/13/2020

PhuliffectsEvents's reply:

Thank you Queen! It was my pleasure to be part of your day and become a friend. You are amazing and I appreciate everything.

Tracey Kittoe · Married on 10/30/2020

Amazing experience

Words cant do justice how amazing Akua and her team were on our big day. She did her absolute best to make sure I was always okay and relaxed. She transformed my living room beyond mg expectation and I would definitely recommend her anyday.

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Tarsha

Tarsha Kamara · Married on 10/17/2020

Ibrahim & Tarsha ❤️

PhuliffectsEvents is the perfect choice for your special day! Linda your expertise and creative flair is second to none. It's clear to see that you love what you do and it just comes so naturally to you. You are truly talented at what you do and I am so happy My husband and I selected you to be our wedding Planner. There are not enough words to express our gratitude to you.
    Linda did it all...The Boss planner helped put our entire wedding together and timeline for all of our vendors and was our main point of contact prior and on the day. She helped me with my mini break downs and helped us make decisions which were important to my husband and I on our wedding day. Linda took care of every single detail on our wedding day. She coordinated our wedding beautifully from the venue layout to the ceremony setup.
    More importantly, she’s is an amazing person and her professionalism and her passion for weddings comes through in her talent and her attention to details. I highly recommend phuliffectsEvents for all your life events!

Sent on 10/31/2020
  • Terrigscot

Teresa Scott · Married on 06/12/2020

I could not have made a better choice.

She was supposed to be my day of planner. With all the current situations happening in the world she was my EVERYTHING. I chose Akua for her no nonsense attitude and attention to detail. I didn't want to worry about anything on my wedding day and she made sure I didn't have to worry about a thing. She helped me find vendors. She didn't blink when I had to change my venue twice and my date. She was focused and always had a smile and reassurance when the chaos that is my family started to bubble over. I'm so grateful to have had her as a part of my special day. We literally would not have had a such a beautiful day with out her.

Sent on 06/18/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 02/21/2020

Beyond Amazing Service!

Akua was the best! I hired her for the “Day of Coordinator”, but she did wayyyy more than just the day of. Her professionalism is on point! She made our day 100% stress free! I’m sure I didn’t now half of the behind the scenes, and when I was told something didn’t go as planned, she already corrected it before I was even informed. Her team also does decor as well and even with my indecisive and detailed ways, she made sure I got everything I wanted. And her team works FAST which is very important. Akua made sure all vendor knew were to go and what to do at their appointed time. I cannot day how much we appreciated her!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Kathy

Kathy Benson · Married on 02/04/2020

THE BEST!! Professional and Super Friendly

I can't say enough about Akua and her team! She is very professional and gets the job done with a smile on her face the whole time(not sure how she does that). I wondered if she got mad at all with all the wedding craze because she was that good and oh she will make you smile when everyone else was not. Our day was perfect and everything we envisioned was brought to life by this lady. Everyone was so pleased with her the end of the night because she was my angel. Akua thank you for your understanding. patience, time and not compromising when it felt so easy to do so. We are forever grateful because we had THE BEST PLANNER in our corner.

Sent on 01/10/2020

PhuliffectsEvents's reply:

Kathy THANK you so taking a chance on us. We enjoyed the day as much as you did and I appreciate you for everything.
  • Eunice

Eunice · Married on 09/02/2018

Best Wedding Planner!

I am so happy I had the privilege of using PhuliffectsEvents for my wedding. Everything was done with professionalism. If I had a thought in the middle of the night I would reach out and get a response ASAP. I would recommended PhuliffectsEvents to any bride and groom. You won't be disappointed. FYI people still come to be three months after my wedding to tell me how great my wedding was. Thanks to PhuliffectsEvents I couldn't have pull it off on my own.

PhuliffectsEvents's reply:

You made it easy and possible to work with you because you are such a sweet person Eunice. I loved being a part of your day and I appreciate you dear!

Seline · Married on 07/13/2018

Favorite Wedding Planner

I loved everything about this team, consistent and getting the job done on time. No regrets for picking them to take care of my wedding because they didn’t disapppint. Their vendor choices were definitely what we talked about in our meetings and ultimately I was super satistisfied. Thank you Phuliffects for your service

PhuliffectsEvents's reply:

Thank you, love. I had so much fun planning your wedding and I so enjoyed shedding tears of joy with you on that day. I appreciate you

Maame · Married on 06/10/2018

Wedding Day

Amazing service! DONT LET THE REVIEWS OR FEW PICTURES FOOL YOU! Phuliffects has been nothing but amazing. I contacted them for my wedding and without hesitation they listened, searched and met our needs. I was looking for a planner with reviews and more photos because experience mattered to me so I was a little hesitant to try them but it has been AMAZING. Linda dedicated everything to make my day perfect and she is very affordable as well. She is good at what she does, very professional, respectful and friendly. From partially planning to coordinating the whole event she only made me smile on my BIG day

PhuliffectsEvents's reply:

Thanks Maame, we appreciate you and your review and you for allowing us to celebrate with you. Congrats on the baby and your new life.