Photos By Clay Reviews

22 | Chapel Hill, NC

22 Reviews for Photos By Clay

• Chivy

Chivonna · Married on 09/01/2018

My fiance and I won a free engagement shoot from Photos By Clay at a bridal show, and it was amazing. Dani and Clay were wonderful to work with! They were very professional, funny, and kind. This was our first professional photo shoot and they really helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Aside from being so great to work with, they deliver really high quality products. The prints came out so wonderfully! We are definitely looking forward to working with Photos By Clay again.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Photos By Clay's reply:

Thank you so much Chivonna and Alex. We had such a great time with you two. You were so natural in front of the camera and we were able to capture gorgeous images from your engagement. We are very excited about shooting your wedding September 2018. Can't wait to meet you guys again, this time in your big day.
    Cheers!
  • Shirley

Shirley Chan · Married on 08/10/2018

Passionate photography by the amazing couple

I am so glad that I have found Dani and Clay among sooooo many other photographers to shoot for my wedding ceremony and wedding portraits. It is fate and it is karma :). Despite the time zone difference and the quite non-traditional family-style setting I requested, Dani and Clay have worked with me in relatively aggressive timeline. Their references for bakery, hairstyle and makeup as well as florist have literally helped achieve my mission-impossible wedding with across the globe planning journey. Thanks for your passion and enthusiasm in your work and in helping people in general.....Keep up the ever-demanding artistic perspectives!!

Sent on 12/17/2018

My dear Shirley & Alex
    It was a great honor to be a part of such a wonderful time in your lives!
    Knowing you guys as individuals and as a couple was so nice. You are cute together, you are loving and so much fun. We also loved spending time with the so lovey family of yours. It was just amazing!
    We have no words to describe how much we were happy to photograph your wedding day and your wedding portraits. Can't thank you enough for hiring us. You will always be so special and to us, mostly coming all the way from Hong Kong!
    Sincerely,
    Dani & Clay

Tammy · Married on 04/21/2018

We could not have had a better photographer! My daughter booked them a year in advance and I am so glad she did because the photo's they took were breathtaking!! There is definately a magic they perform.. .. how they can take a moment and make it absolutely breathtaking is beyond words... If anyone needs a professional photographer please check out their pictures.. You will not be disappointed.. Thank you Clay and Dani for all the wonderful photos!!

Deepti · Married on 11/11/2017

Dani and Clay were such a joy to work with! We won an engagement photoshoot with them at a bridal show and we loved their work so much, we ended up buying way more photos than we originally planned. They were so much fun, so warm, and really made us feel comfortable doing awkward poses in front of the camera. They were also so flexible and extremely professional to work with. We would highly recommend Photos by Clay for all your photography needs!!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Photos By Clay's reply:

we definitely loved working with you guys. How fun and relaxing was our experience together. We loved the result of our work, and part of that was of course because of you. The energy and happiness between both of you are contagious! Thank you so much!

Daniela · Married on 10/01/2017

Clay and Dani did a wonderful job on our wedding!! We were so pleased with their work after we saw our pictures! They are so attentive to details and made our big day very special for us! We certainly recommend their work, they are the best!!!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Photos By Clay's reply:

Daniiii!!! Thanks so much for your sweet words! Your wedding was a dream! So beautiful, it even made us cry while photographing it. You guys are a such a lovely couple and we are so glad that you picked us to register such an important moment of your lives. A day we will never forget. Hope it will be the same for you.

Marc · Married on 10/01/2017

Dani and Clay were intimately involved with scheduling, sequencing and provided a great flow to our wedding. They worked as a team and were flexible with family members and other requests that came in. Great team and overal great people. We were blessed to have them document our special day.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Photos By Clay's reply:

Marc, thanks so much for your kind words. We loved being a part of your day. It was beautiful and everything went so smoothly because of you guys being such amazing people. We are blessed to have met you and your family, and become friends with you guys.

Shriine · Married on 09/16/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Clay and Dani on a few weddings. They are 2 amazing photographers! Not only did they capture every priceless moment but they also had such great interaction with the couples, guests and other vendors. I’m so excited we crossed professional paths with one another and I look forward to working with them with other weddings/events! I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Photos By Clay's reply:

Thank you so much Shriine! We had a perfect wedding that day under your coordination. We truly hope we will have another opportunity to work together!
    Thank you!

Paula · Married on 08/09/2017

Cedar Grove Acres had the honor and privilege of working with Dani and Clay of Photos by Clay at one of the recent weddings at our venue. Not only did they capture every detail of the bride’s wedding day, but they were also very attentive, professional, and courteous during the whole process. The creativity of the photos was beyond belief. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a dedicated, fun-loving professional team to capture their special moments!

Tiffany Carnes · Married on 06/15/2017

Impressive Portfolio!!

I have been following Photos by Clay on social media since 2017 and have been blown away by the talent and creativity from their posts! Their wedding shots are always unique and never duplicated. They put thought into every detail. It's clear they are ahead of the curve with trends and staying educated on their trade. I highly recommend them for couples looking for inimitable images to remember their special day by. Their professionalism and expertise are unmatched!

Naomi · Married on 06/10/2017

Dani and her husband Clay are an amazing husband and wife team to have photograph your wedding! Their work is some of the most unique and stunning I have ever seen! They are a very easy going kind hearted couple to work with. I am a hairstylist and was working with them to get the perfect shots of the bride as she was getting ready, which could be stressful, but they made it so much fun! I can't wait to work with them on another wedding again! They are true artists that you will not regret having to record your most precious memories in photographs!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Photos By Clay's reply:

Naomi. Thank you for your kind words. It was a great pleasure to work with you. You know I'm a fan of your work. You know what you're doing and your attitude towards your clients is flawless. Hopefully won't be long before we get to work together again. Thanks again for your review. Cheers.
  • I

Irene · Married on 06/03/2017

Photographer was my # 1 thing when I knew that I was about to get married. Clay was the first vendor I contacted to be my photographer at my wedding. I have million other options to choose but 'I LOVE THE QUALITY OF THEIR WORK'. Not only that, Dani and Clay are very accommodating, they are on time, flexible and fun people to deal with. Do not look for more, talk to them, and hire them to be a part of your important event, you will not regret it.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Photos By Clay's reply:

Irene, thank you so much for your kind words. You and Chad had such a beautiful day. We were delighted to be a part of it. We appreciate your choice of having us creating memories photographing such an important day of your lives. We enjoyed the day from the beginning until the very end. We had a blast! Thank you thank you for recommending our work!

Lori · Married on 03/29/2017

I have had the pleasure of working with Photos by Clay. Their work ethics are outstanding and the quality of their services are amazing. Every photo they take tells a story and is breathtaking! They offer a level of professionalism that customers deserve.

On a personal note, they are a lovely and fun couple to work with. I highly recommend Photos by Clay!

Lori Perez

Sent on 03/05/2017

Photos By Clay's reply:

Lori, thank you for your sweet words. We appreciate that so much. We also love to work with you. I truly hope there will be other great opportunities!

Marli · Married on 02/11/2017

They are amazing professionals, have them as photographers was a bless!!! They did not measured efforts to make your day unforgettable!!! Work so much more than supposed to and we really appreciate it. 5 starts is not enough, they deserve 10 starts. I will high recommend they service to any family and friend without any fear, because the experience we have with them was awesome!!! It is hard to express in few words!!! they not just provide great picts, they also provide great time together, because they are great!!!

Sent on 02/11/2017

Photos By Clay's reply:

Marli, thank you so much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to be a part of your beautiful wedding day! It was a day we will never forget. So beautiful!

Kallyana · Married on 12/11/2016

I have not seeing anything like that before, stunning and exquisite pictures come from Photos by Clay camera. If you are looking for a photography team that will make your special moment memorable definitely you are looking for them. Meeting u guys was a bless.

Sent on 01/19/2018

Photos By Clay's reply:

Kallyana, thank you so much! We love working with you! We can't wait for our next opportunity :)

Mondrick · Married on 10/29/2016

The feeling that you get when you work with Photos by Clay is like your mother and father are taking the photos. They capture every moment without question. Like this is the most important day in their life! You won't get that from anyone else!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Photos By Clay's reply:

We can't describe how much your words mean to us. This is exactly the way how we want to make all our clients feel. Thank you!

Jennifer · Married on 10/29/2016

You would be doing yourself an injustice not to use Photos By Clay!!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Photos By Clay's reply:

Jennifer, thank you so much for trusting us to photograph such an important moment of your life. We were honored to be a part of your day. You guys are amazing!

Tom · Married on 10/01/2016

I highly recommend Photos by Clay! Clay and Dani were very professional and thorough in the preparation and execution of shooting our wedding. They were easy to work with and the results were very impressive!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Photos By Clay's reply:

Tom and Natalie, you guys had such a beautiful wedding. Thank you so much for choosing us to document this incredible moment of your lives!

Ben · Married on 07/08/2016

We loved having Clay and Dani as the photographers for our wedding! There was so much attention to detail, and we love the outcome of our prints. Beyond that, Clay and Dani were such friendly people to share our wedding with. Great people and great service!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Photos By Clay's reply:

Ben, thank so much for your review. What a beautiful choice to have your wedding in such a magical place. Photographing your wedding was very special to us. It is a day we will keep forever in our memories. You guys are amazing!

Javier · Married on 06/13/2015

Excellent photographer and fantastic pictures. Lots of professionalism and great talent. The best option for such a special occasion.
    Excelente fotógrafo y fantásticas fotografías. Mucho profesionalismo y gran talento. La mejor opción para un día tan especial.

Sent on 02/10/2017

Photos By Clay's reply:

Javier, thanks for your words. You guys will always have a special place in our hearts. Your wedding was so perfect, and your family is so amazing. What a day! Photographing your wedding was a fantastic experience, and we will never forget each and every moment of that great day!

Aline · Married on 05/28/2015

WELL what can i say about photosbyclay?
    Everything from good to wonderfull.
    They are very hard work professionals, always giving the best or even more what they can do it for their clients, and my experience with them were amazing , and every and each photoshoot were worth it. Cleibe and Daniela are the kind of people that are always looking for new ways to innovate their jobs, to feel the moment and make unforgettable , to be intense,specific in every detail , and those details make a big difference for me when we are working together.
    My family and i already had so many experiences photoshoots with Photos by Clay like: pregnancy , family , christmas and the most and incredible one, my wedding photoshoot. Words cannot describe how amazing, wonderfull, unbelievable was to work with them in this special moment of my life. They know how to capture moments that you are not expecting and make so precious , so elegant, memorable for a life time. I can stay here forever writing about them because what they do is so valuable for me, because is not just pictures, it's moments being transformed and art memories for the rest of your life.
    Photos By Clay you made parts of my life unforgivable and you still going to do because your work it's magical, it's a gift, and i want to have those feelings in my life as most i can, and for that i love, appreciate you guys forever.
    Thank you everything and i wish you all the best , and for sure all the success you can have , and I am pretty sure you will be in the top of the best photographers in the world, as soon you can imagine because you deserved, because you guys are the best.
    Love you more than you know, good luck my friends and God bless you!

Joseph · Married on 09/27/2014

Photos by Clay was amazing to work with. Dani and Cleibe were exceptionally committed to making sure we got the perfect photos for our wedding shoots. Dani knew all of the technical aspects to get exactly the right lighting and composition, and Cleibe would literally roll around on the ground or climb on top of things just to get the perfect angle. True professionals and a joy to work with!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Photos By Clay's reply:

Oh you guys! It was a wonderful day! We definitely had a blast! Sometimes I wish we could shoot several wedding from the same couples :) But we look forward to working with you again. That is for sure!