Photography by Van Pelt, Inc Reviews

Photography by Van Pelt, Inc 1
Photography by Van Pelt, Inc 2
Photography by Van Pelt, Inc 3

Sara · Married on 08/18/2018

I had originally met Cody when he did my headshots for my business and I AM SO glad I went with him to do our wedding! I felt like the photography was pretty much the most important part to our special day and they did not disappoint. The partnership between Cody and Emily is unparalled. They compliment each other SO incredibly well, it was obvious their passion for the job. She made me feel so comfortable when I was getting anxious and nervous and she really felt like I had a steady voice amid the chaos. Their professionalism, yet their ability to adapt and be versatile was so incredible. The kids adored them, and they made it fun for them! Literally everyone in the family who had their pictures taken were in awe of Cody and Emily and all of them made it a point to say somethng after the wedding how impressed they were with them. Looking at the photos when they were complete was magical and made us relive our special day again. I am so grateful we went with Photography by Van Pelt and would do it again in a heartbeat. I would recommend them over and over and over again to anybody---and everyone at the wedding would too.

R Pr · Married on 08/11/2018

Excellent! Highly recommended!

Cody Van Pelt was the photographer for both of our daughters' weddings. He was so easy to work with, yet completely professional. His photographs are beautiful! He respected our preferences, took lots of candid shots without being a distraction, and did a great job getting the children to smile.
    The communication, contracts, pricing, schedule, and other details were clear. No unpleasant surprises. He was also prompt in getting our photos to us, even during the busy wedding season.
    When our second daughter was planning her wedding, I wouldn't set the date until I knew that Cody was available. Alas, we have no more weddings to plan now. Perhaps we'll have an anniversary party in the future so we can call Cody again.

David Selden · Married on 08/04/2018

Highly Recommended...BEST Photography you will find!

Cody and Emily are wonderful to work with. They are personable and very responsive. We booked them for a 12-hour session to photograph our daughter and son-in-law's wedding day -- it was definitely worth it. They captured so many special moments that we will treasure for a lifetime. The quality and attention to detail is outstanding. Book them now...before you lose your opportunity.

Ashley · Married on 06/11/2018

Cody and his wife were WONDERFUL to work with! Having the 2 of them on the wedding day made a world of difference. There was not a moment that was missed. They had several packages to choose from and were always available. The engagement photos, wedding photos, and our product were all amazing. We could not have asked for a better team!!!

Photography by Van Pelt, Inc 4
    Photography by Van Pelt, Inc 5
    Photography by Van Pelt, Inc 6

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Cody was AMAZING. Every aspect. So many people came up to me after the wedding and commented on how much he hustled for us! I am in awe of the pictures, and we could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding.

Amelia · Married on 10/15/2017

Cody and Emily worked so crazy hard from the minute they arrived until the minute he left our wedding. There wasn't an extent that they wouldn't go to to capture the perfect image (to include laying on concrete under us and across rocks in a waterfall) and it paid off; our photos are absolutely stunning. They were so careful to listen to what we did and didn't want and even worked with my crazy child lady self to make sure to get photos with all my flower girls (3 children ages 5 and under) and our ring bearer (1 year old) despite the kids' best efforts to have no photos taken whatsoever. It was a huge deal for us to have so many of our family members in one place for our special day and I am so glad that they were the ones to capture it for us because I know these pictures will be treasured for years to come. So, so much gratitude for Cody and Emily!

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2017

Cody and Emily are extremely talented and have a great eye for catching the most special moments in the very best ways. *EVERYONE* at the wedding was incredibly impressed with their ability to be everywhere at once but never intrusive - they were everyone and nowhere - perfection!!! We are all thrilled with the finished product and the packages they offer as well as a la carte ordering. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Megan · Married on 09/08/2017

I absolutely love the Van Pelt's! They were extremely knowledgable and made the photo process stress free. They had great packages including great items. They were timely, flexible and very accommodating. I would recommend them time and time again to anyone looking for a great photographer. I can't wait to have our baby and family pictures done with them!

Lindsey · Married on 08/27/2017

Photography by Van Pelt did an absolutely incredible job capturing our engagement photos and our wedding day! They were professional and so easy to work with. They made us feel very comfortable. They didn’t miss a beat or a single moment of our day, they captured moments we didn’t even realize they were photographing. My husband and I would highly recommend them.

• Z

Zaylen · Married on 08/12/2017

Photography by Van Pelt was absolutely amazing! Not only is their work phenomenal, they are great people as well. They were super fun to work with, and made our wedding day perfect.They are very quick with returning emails and phone calls; the moment I left a message on the phone or sent an email I would get a response back within hours. The packages they have to offer are great as well. We will be recommending Photography by Van Pelt to everyone. We can't thank them enough for everything they did for us and how well our pictures turned out to be!!

Taylor · Married on 07/20/2017

Hiring Cody from Photography by Van Pelt to shoot our wedding was one of the best decisions we ever made! Cody is so awesome and easy to work with. During our consultation, Cody carefully went over the different packages and pricing helping us find just the right option for our budget and needs. What really won us over was his personality, experience and passion as a photographer. We really loved how Cody was able to capture the photos in the moment. He also did a masterful job at time management throughout our wedding day and really kept things moving as well as relaxed. We were a little nervous that our families would be difficult and all over the place, but Cody did a fantastic job wrangling everyone together and snapping photo after photo. Cody also has a great eye for background and framing beautiful shots. Honestly, it felt like Cody's goal and commitment to us was to deliver amazing photos that captured every wonderful moment of our special day. Our guests were asking about Cody and complementing him for his spectacular performance. During the entire process, he was extremely professional and kept in excellent communication. Photography by Van Pelt also gives you an excellent website for your loved ones to order photos directly and a photo album service which Cody beautifully arranged. There are tons of options and Cody walked us through from beginning to end, double checking everything to make sure we were a 100% satisfied. Thanks to Cody and his wife from the amazing job! Our exceptions were blown away and we will continue to recommend Photography by Van Pelt to everyone.

Amazing photographer! As a bride I was super excited with how my photos turned out!

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

Cody and Emily were so flexible and helpful! We absolutely loved the pictures and they were able to capture our wedding day perfectly! Thank you so much for everything!

Kayla · Married on 07/23/2016

Cody and his wife did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding! They were very professional throughout the whole process and made the wedding day a lot of fun! They captured every picture could've wanted and made all the group photos go so smooth and fast! All around a wonderful experience and would recommend them to anyone!

Kayla · Married on 07/23/2016

Cody and his wife did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding! They were very professional throughout the whole process and made the wedding day a lot of fun! They captured every picture imaginable due to their creativity and made all the group photos go so smooth and fast! They also exceeded our expectations with our bride/groom photos and candids. All around a wonderful experience and would recommend them to anyone!

Cody was professional yet fun! He made the whole experience easy and stress free! I had no doubt that my photos were going to be amazing. Plus, when I ordered my prints, they came much faster than anticipated! I can't wait to have another life event so Cody can photograph it!

Jessica · Married on 12/12/2015

When my engagement photographer had to (legitimately) back out last minute, I was completely shaken. She made a few suggestions and reached out to some people she knew and within an hour or so I got an email from Cody saying if there was any way he could be of help, to let him know. I'm so so grateful he did. Our pictures are wonderful, he was on site before us checking out the layout, not afraid to suggest things or have things suggested to him. Pretty sure he's a photography angel in disguise. My only regret is that we didn't have the wedding in state and couldn't use him for it. Absolutely wonderful!

krystal · Married on 11/15/2015

We chose Photography by Van Pelt for our November 15th wedding. They did my cousin's wedding last summer and her wedding photos were so fantastic we knew they were perfect for us. They are believers as well which made them extra special because we knew their business practices were sound. The package we chose was worth every penny. We chose to shoot our engagement photos in their studio and has the most fun time. Cody was very organized and we were able to choose our wedding day poses months in advance, making the day of photos go so smoothly. We had a few bridal party changes the weeks leading up to the wedding but Cody and his wife took everything in stride the day of and the bridal party photos turned out wonderful! We had a large bridal party and the Van Pelts ensured everyone kept to the wedding day timeline while enjoying the moments. They captured some very beautiful moments between my husband and I. I would recommend getting one of their packages with two photographers as we did. This was very sound advise I received from many brides. His wife was able to take photos of me putting my dress on and my father talking to me right before the ceremony while Cody shot my groom praying with his groomsman at the same time. They worked so well together as a time and worked incredibly hard and with such professionalism. All of the pictures were ready for us with a week of returning from our Honeymoon and they were full of color, love, life, detail and were truly fantastic. I would highly recommend Photography by Van Pelt to any couple looking for a wedding photographer. You also get a lifetime discount on future family/maternity photos, what a perk!! thank you Photography by Van Pelt for helping make our wedding day one to always cherish!!

Shay · Married on 10/10/2015

Husband/wife team is absolutely wonderful. Very professional, flexible, fun and energetic! They really envisioned our day , our surroundings and made our special day come to life! Prices are by far the most affordable in Northern Coorado for the quality and time put in.

Anna · Married on 09/15/2015

The Van Pelts are THE BEST photographers! They are extremely professional, were easy to work with, listened to and accommodated every thing we asked for, and very timely on email responses. They went over and above and stepped into other roles at our wedding when other Vendors didn't show. They helped seat guests, handed out wedding programs and sparklers, they removed a stray dog that ran into our reception, and many other countless acts that saved our wedding. They were never asked to do it, they just stepped up and went out of their way to make sure our wedding went smoothly. To me, that is reason enough to use them. They didn't just do "their" job as photographers, they cared about their clients and did more than they were hired for. We have a never ending list of why Photography by Van Pelt is the ONLY photographers to choose, but above all, their pictures speak for themselves. Their finished product is breath taking, everyone of our guests were blown away when they saw the wedding photos. Absolutely amazing work! We will definitely be working with them on all future photography needs for our family. The Van Pelts will be a part of our family from baby pictures to graduations and anniversaries! We wouldn't have it any other way!

Holly · Married on 07/18/2015

Choose Photography by VanPelt, Inc.!! They were wonderful to work with and we LOVE our pictures. They also set up a photobooth for us which all the guests loved, and those pictures turned out great as well!

KELSEY · Married on 06/27/2015

Cody and Emily did an AMAZING job. We couldn't have chosen a better photographer for out wedding. They take amazing photos & we are 100% happy with Photography by Van Pelt. We will use them in the future for family & baby photos. Cody was up for anything (we told him the day before the wedding the bride was being delivered by helicopter), flexible, made everyone feel comfortable, and was very professional. It was nice having Cody with the Guys getting ready and Emily with the Girls getting ready, not to mention having two photographers at the wedding made it easy to get every picture imaginable. We didn’t expect to have the photos back as fast as they were and I did not find one photo we didn’t like! This is a great team. Van Pelt Photography was very fast in getting everything back to us and captured amazing pictures! We highly recommend Van Pelt Photography.

We were referred to Cody and Emily by our friends who used them for their baby's one year photos, who was also referred by friends who used them for their wedding. This close-knit connection really helped our initial consult feel more personal and less like a business/sales meeting. As soon as we agreed to sign with Cody, he gave us a restaurant gift card to go on a date and even gave us personal advice we were seeking about Christian pre-marital counseling through his church or through the fireproof program. We were so blessed to work with such kind, thoughtful and down to earth people from day one. Cody and Emily, thank you so much for everything you did to get the most beautiful, priceless and memory-filled photographs of our wedding day. We are blown away by the moments you captured and the pure emotion on people's faces that we would've otherwise missed. You two not only captured everything special about that day, but you also made it fun, stress-free and so smooth. You two truly are the best at what you do and we are forever-grateful. We will definitely continue to use your services for all of life's big adventures! Gratefully yours, Heather and Logan Hapke

Lisa · Married on 06/06/2015

Highly recommend the Photography by Van Pelt! A husband and wife team, so you get 2 professional photographers for your event. A female for all the brides getting ready photos, and a male for all the grooms getting reading photos. It makes for a more intimate and personal experience that just can’t get with one photographer, (especially if it’s a male).
    They all clearly love what they do and it shows! They want you to have the best day possible and they seem to be having fun, too! They have a variety pricing options and packages for every budget. They also have the experience to guide you through every step of the process even if some of your other vendors drop the ball.
    As a former event planner and project manager I do not give 5 stars lightly. They're professional, timely, organized way of running a wedding is a god send on a once in a life time day for your son or daughter. We have so many absolutely beautiful photos that 6 weeks later we still can’t decide which ones to frame and put on the wall.

Jen · Married on 05/24/2015

Cody and Emily are simply the best! Theyb ate so easy going and fun to work with. They make you feel very comfortable and do beautiful work. They made our big day stress free. Can't wait to work with them again in the future. You can't go wrong with Photography by Van Pelt!