Petals with Pizzazz Floral Boutique and Event Design Reviews

118 | Tavernier, FL

118 Reviews for Petals with Pizzazz Floral Boutique and Event Design

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jennifer · Married on 04/06/2016

Planned our wedding in the Keys from Ohio and had never been to Florida before. We took a lot of chances, but everything worked out perfectly and our flowers were no exception! We had great communication beforehand and the flowers were insanely beautiful! Not only was the wedding bouquet beautiful, but they helped save our day by recommending a local dry cleaner to fix a major issue for us. We are so thankful for Petals with Pizzazz!! The only thing that could have been any better would have been if we did not forget to grab the bouquet when we checked out of our resort the next day! I was devastated!! Great job, Petals with Pizzazz!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Martha · event on 03/12/2016

The service provided is exceptional. In this day and age when businesses are only interested in making money it was wonderful to receive personalized attention to every detail. Not only was the arrangement sent to my ill aunt beautiful but it was delivered in a timely manner, even though I called at the last minute! I will continue to send all of my flower arrangements through Petals with Pizzazz. My aunt, and all the nurses loved the unique arrangement.

Sent on 03/16/2016

Suki · Married on 02/06/2016

Petals with Pizzazz worked with me from far away! I unfortunately sent someone in to pick up my bouquet so I did not get to meet the staff, but felt like I knew them from just our phone conversations!
    I could not recommend this company more! Very professional, helpful and energetic!!!!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Maria · Married on 10/10/2015

Petals with Pizzazz lives up to the name !

What an honor and pleasure to work with these florists and Denita. She was able to capture our vision and translate that into colorful tropical sunset arrangements perfect for our daughter's wedding. She went the extra mile with her creativity ( the Pizzazz!) by making sure our corsages had special unique touches of gems and shells. How special is that! Professional, heart-warming, creative and attentive.

Thank YOU!!

Sent on 10/17/2015
  • User5191448 · 2+ years ago

Staff was nice. I sent pictures of what I wanted and it all looked so beautiful and perfect when we finally got to see it on our wedding day. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Natalie · Married on 05/18/2015

Absolutely fantastic service, Dee made the whole experience of sorting my flowers out for my wedding in Islamorada and as we are from the UK we organised everything over emails. Dee responded efficiently and she had some wonderful ideas for my flowers. I was so happy with the outcome and she even added some English roses in the my bouquet to help me add a littel English countryside in to the wedding. I cannot thank Dee and her team enough, I absolutely loved my flowers.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Jinny · Married on 04/12/2015

Denita from Petals with Pizzazz was accommodating, really knew her stuff, and worked great with all of the other vendors for our wedding. She helped me with everything needed, and did all of the arrangements for the tables and reception as well. Very reasonably priced for the area as well, and worked well with me via email from far away while we were planning.

Sent on 08/13/2017

diana · Married on 03/07/2015

Dee and the staff at Petals with Pizzazz were absolutely amazing. From start to end I have no complaints. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone looking for flowers.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Alyson · Married on 12/20/2014

Dee at Petals with Pizzazz worked with me to create my expensive Pinterest board taste into realistically priced/budget friendly designs. We communicated back and forth until she felt that we were able to create my perfect vision while still staying in my budget. The day of the wedding, the bouquets and boutineers were delivered perfectly on time and they were more beautiful than I ever imagined. She listened to every detail and completely brought my vision to life! The boutineers were only succulents and they are hard to work with. My bouquet, we I've been married for a week and I still cannot part with it!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/18/2014

Denita and John from Petals with Pizzazz were so fantastic, I cannot say enough good things about this company. From day 1, PwP was very good with communication! We communicated through email and I made several adjustments to the order this way. It was easy and stress free to work with these guys. In the days leading up to the wedding, they contacted me several times to go over things such as the final order and what time the delivery would arrive. I requested that they arrive to the hotel around 2pm on the day of the wedding and at exactly 2pm they were knocking at my door. I LOVED this because timing meant so much to me that day. All of the flowers were gorgeous! My bouquet looked identical to the pictures I had sent them, they even got the colour (pink coral) perfectly matched. The girls bouquets were beautiful and the boutonnieres were exactly what we wanted. PwP was even so thoughtful as to throw in a complimentary bag of beautiful rose petals!! We used these as an accent for the aisle and it was perfect. I can't thank these guys enough for making this part of the wedding as easy and stress free as they did. Brides in Key Largo - Use these guys!!!

Sent on 10/26/2014
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/17/2014

Dee and her staff did an amazing job on my flowers for my wedding. I am from Columbus, Ohio and my husband and I had a destination wedding in Key Largo, Florida. Dee and her staff were very accommodating during my entire planning process. Since I did not live in Key Largo we only discussed everything via email or telephone. I was nervous of what to expect since I never met with them in person and since I wasn't from Key Largo. However, their flowers were absolutely beautiful and more perfect than I could have ever imagined! I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Stephanie · Married on 10/10/2014

The staff at Petals with Pizzazz are so easy to work with and do wonderful work! I really loved my wedding flowers and highly recommend this vendor for your floral needs!

Sent on 10/31/2014

JULIE · Married on 07/24/2014

LOVED EVERYTHING AND IT WAS AMAZING!!! THEY ARE THE BEST FLORISTS I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH!!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Paula · Married on 06/26/2014

Dee facilitated getting gerber daisies in the coral color we wanted while having to take on a larger quantity than we needed! As a business owner I understand her stepping up to make our wedding vision possible and staying within our budget!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Amy · Married on 06/14/2014

Dee is amazing and her flowers for our wedding were fresh and beautiful! Dee also added her personal touch and personally delivered the flowers to our venue and made the day even more special! Truly a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Karrie · Married on 06/09/2014

We had a destination wedding at the Hilton Key Largo and Petals did a great job on the flowers. They even secretly worked with my parents to add some extras to surprise me.... Fabulous Job!!! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Sara · Married on 04/12/2014

Working with Petals with Pizzazz was the easiest aspect of my wedding. Instantly we figured out exactly what would be needed and they were even more creative than I could have imagined. She really took my idea and ran with it and I am so happy that we were able to find Petals with Pizzazz. There was a never a stress moment working with them and every flower came out to perfection. If you are looking for a florist that is easy to work with and delivers exceptional arrangements than there is no where else to look. I highly recommend Petals with Pizzazz and am excited to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 04/24/2014

Jessica · Married on 03/08/2014

I used Petals with Pizzazz for my recent wedding in Key Largo. Dee the owner was great, and took my order super last minute! I just sent her pictures of flowers I liked online and she made everything look amazing! She was the same price as many of the other florists I checked out in town, and was much more responsive and did a beautiful job!

Sent on 03/27/2014

viviana · Married on 01/30/2014

I was able to coordinate everything with Dee through e-mail which made my life so simple! My emails were all answered promptly. On the day of my wedding it was raining when they dropped off my flowers and they were willing to hold off with setup for the ceremony to determine if we would be married on the beach or the 'plan b site'. The flowers were gorgeous and Dee was willing to work with my budget! Thank you Petals with Pizzazz!

Sent on 02/06/2014

Nicole · Married on 01/30/2014

My husband and I were extremely happy with the service and quality we received from Petals with Pizzazz! We changed our minds on colors and flower types many times but the owner was always there to answer us and was very patient. On our wedding day, the flowers were BEAUTIFUL and we could not have been happier. Thank you Petals with Pizzazz for making our day look so beaurtiful!

Sent on 02/09/2014

Nancy · Married on 01/18/2014

I live in Ohio and my daughter (the bride) lives in Orlando and the wedding venue was outside in Key Largo so personal contact with the florist was not convenient. Having worked in a flower shop for seven years I knew the pitfalls of ordering unseen. Dee of Petals with Pizzazz was referred to me by a Key Largo resident. Since I was paying for the wedding flowers and am on a fixed income (SS) I advised Dee at the beginning of the limitations. After telling her the colors , and favorite flowers of my daughters, she started sending us pictures and suggestions. My daughter kept changing her mind and adding but Dee was so patient ! After two weeks of email and phone calls we were all on the same page. On the day of the wedding I picked up the flowers and was so pleasantly surprised how perfectly she had done them all, Everything was more beautiful than I had hoped for and they lasted for almost a week. Dee is amazing at how she can get the feel of someone she has never seen! She is so cooperative and willing to try anything to get is right. You can't go wrong with Petals with Pizzazz!!!!! Nancy from Ohio

Sent on 01/22/2014

Mary · Married on 01/18/2014

Dee helped provide me with amazing flowers that were exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding even though we were planning it quickly and over the phone. She came recommended and I am so thankful for her! I couldn't be happier with how the flowers came out...just perfect and within budget!

Sent on 01/30/2014

Carissa · Married on 11/09/2013

Fantastic company, friendly and professional people, and gorgeous flowers!! Our special day was so lovely and Petals with Pizzazz made it bright. I absolutely recommend this company

Sent on 11/21/2013

Pam · Married on 08/08/2013

With 1 day and 1/2 left before my wedding, I walked into Petals with Pizzazz let them know what I was looking for and magically they made it happen. They created simple but beautiful flowers, from the bridal bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets and the grooms boutonniere, with the most amazing green orchids. They even stayed open late so we could pick up the flowers in time for our morning wedding.
    I would surely recommend them to everyone, for they not only are creative but they are so very friendly and a pleasure to work with and meet.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Petals with Pizzazz Floral Boutique and Event Design's reply:

Thank you for your kind words , Pam!! It was a true pleasure for Petals with Pizzazz to be part of your special wedding day. We wish you the best future together ever!!!!!!!

Petals with Pizzazz designed beautiful and unique flower arrangements for my wedding. I was thrilled with their work, their service and their professionalism. They made my special day just perfect!!!

Sent on 06/28/2013