Petals Reviews

Petals 7
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 03/29/2019

Flawlessly Perfect

Nancy was such a joy to work with! She provided us with BEAUTIFUL pieces for our wedding!
    I am not a flower person and did not have any specific vision for the flowers. Nancy was incredibly thoughtful and had a wonderful vision and guided me along the process the whole way. She is also prepared for all circumstances! We were originally supposed to have our ceremony outside with a huge line of flowers wrapped around 4 pillars. The weather changed last minute, Nancy had her backup plan ready, and reassembled everything inside flawlessly. It was so incredibly perfect!! I was in awe.
    She is also so kind. She hand delivered my bouquet, made a custom flower piece for my hair, and made a gorgeous bouquet for my Dad's memory table.

I would recommend her to absolutely anyone! She will exceed your expectations no matter how high!!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Petals 11
    Petals 12
    Petals 13
    Petals 14

Kacey · Married on 09/16/2018

It was amazing!

Nancy is spectacular! My biggest fear when picking a florist, was that I wouldn’t get the flowers that I really wanted because of my budget, but Nancy was nothing but helpful and really worked with me to get everything I wanted and more for our wedding! My favorite part about working with Nancy was that she was so accessible and helpful when coming up with ideas and working around my budget. My flowers were absolutely beautiful and looked exactly the way I had imagined them, I would recommend Nancy in a heartbeat to anyone that was looking for their own wedding or any event at all, she is amazing at what she does and a great person to work with!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Lillian · Married on 07/13/2018

Nancy was amazing to work with! I was concerned that the flowers I was working with (White roses/Blue orchids) would be out of this world expensive, but she was able to keep everything within my budget. She looked at my inspiration photos, asked questions about my husband and I to get a feel for our styles and made what I had pictured come to life. She handled all of my questions and concerns quickly and had suggestions for things I wasn't able to visualize or hadn't even thought of. Nancy was also able to fit in a few of my last minute requests, like having some small bead animals added to the bouquet to represent relatives that had passed and those that were not able to make it to the wedding. Everything was perfect from the bouquets & boutonnieres to the centerpieces, I'm so glad I went with Petals!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Petals 15
    Petals 16

Lindsay · Married on 07/07/2018

Nancy did an amazing job with my flowers! Nancy was easy to work with, she helped me really figured out what flowers fit in with the color scheme and my general wedding theme. She described to me the type of flowers and her vision for what they would look like and when I arrived at the venue on the day of our wedding I was blown away with how absolutely beautiful they turned out. I would recommend Nancy to anyone as she created a wonderful product, she was easy to work with and responded to messages quickly, and you can tell she has a passion for what she does. Thank you Nancy!

Sent on 08/18/2018
    Petals 17
    Petals 18

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

Nancy is amazing to work with! She took time to hear about my specific vision and collaborated to create the most amazing wedding flowers- even better than I dreamed! Such rich colors and variety. Her prices are reasonable and she is so knowledgeable. She is the best! I appreciated her passion and she is a delight to work with. She went above and beyond to create unique wedding decor and make sure my day was seamless and special. Hope to work with her again!! You will be so happy if you choose get for your floral needs!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2017

Nancy was great to work with! She listened to what our wedding day vision for flowers was and then turned that into a reality! Everything looked absolutely beautiful on our wedding day!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Kira · Married on 06/10/2017

Nancy was absolutely incredible to work with for my wedding. She went above and beyond in making sure that we were on the same page, checking out the venue beforehand, and every other little step along the way. I also asked Nancy if she wouldn't mind running with my ideas, as planning had become overwhelming, and she created something more beautiful than I could ever have planned myself! Everything was beautiful- from my bouquet to the boutonnières to the centerpieces to the ceremony site! I wanted something organic and natural, yet elegant, and Nancy absolutely delivered. Thank you for all! Would highly recommend to anyone planning any sort of event :)

Sent on 11/28/2017

cass · Married on 10/08/2016

AMAZING! Nancy from Petals is just that! Communication and responsiveness was outstanding. Prices are extremely reasonable. I couldn't have be happier!! Definitely call Petals!

Sent on 01/31/2017

rachael · Married on 09/04/2016

Nancy at Petals Floral Designs is an excellent florist! I met with several other before deciding on her and I'm so glad I did. She listened to exactly what I wanted and was able to incorporate the flowers I wanted into a design that fit my venue and budget. I had a specific esthetic I wanted and she was able to give me arrangements that matched it perfectly. She had great ideas to decorate my ceremony and reception space. I would highly recommend Petals Floral Designs!!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Leslie · Married on 08/27/2016

I would say that you cannot go wrong with Petals! Service was outstanding, the flowers were so beautiful and perfectly complemented the venue and our style. Nancy is so responsive and creative. The flowers lasted a full week after the wedding! We look forward to using Petals for many other occasions and highly recommend it for quality and price.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Katherine · Married on 10/10/2015

Highly Recommended!

Nancy was SO wonderful to work with. She was the only florist that I met with and after we talked, I knew that I didn’t need to look any further! We talked about my colors, vision and budget and she just ran with it! The bridal bouquet, bridesmaid’s bouquets, corsages and boutonnières were incredible. When Nancy delivered the flowers to our hotel, it was more than I could ever imagine! She added special touches to the bridal bouquet that were above and beyond and made me feel so special on our big day. Aside from the amazing flowers, the ease of working with Nancy and not having to worry for one moment after our meeting was such a relief. I would recommend working with Nancy time and time again!!!

Sent on 12/08/2018