Perfect Timing Events Reviews

View more information

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Cristina P. Married on 07/09/2022

Timing and Details

We really liked working with Adriana. She is very proactive and has a great sense of timing. We hired Perfect Timing for the "day-of wedding coordination package" so I did most of the hiring. However, when I felt lost, I received an email touching basis to make sure that all is going well. Her perfect timing helped me finalize my flower details. She referred two great vendors and helped me complete my to-do list. She went above and beyond. We are very grateful!

Perfect Timing Events's reply:

Thank you so much Cristina for your kind words. Always happy to hear that we can help relieve stress in planning and on the big day! All the best for you and your husband!! Cheers, Perfect Timing Team
    Nancy M. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing planning!

I worked with Maggie and Adriana and both were amazing !! They were both very detailed in their planning and very organized. They both made sure I was stress free during the day of the wedding! Big shoutout to Carol who was our wedding coordinator that day and was the sweetest!! Carol made our day go by smoothly and made sure to fit in activities that me and husband wanted. Highly recommend!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Odaly
    Odaly T. Married on 10/22/2021

Great experience!!!

Adriana and Maggie did an amazing job l. We cannot thank them enough .They Made everything flow so smoothly, they are a great team would definitely recommend. Loved working with them ❤️

Perfect Timing Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Odaly. We'd loved getting to meet your family and friends and support you on a beautiful day! It truly was an honor.
  • DEREK
    Derek E. Married on 09/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect Timing Events to the Rescue!

With our wedding fast approaching and the planning was becoming a bit overwhelming, I reached out to one of my good friends who was married 2 years ago for the contact of her wedding planner. She directed us to Adriana, stating that she loved working because she felt like a guest rather than the host on her wedding day. We soon got in contact with Adriana a little over a month out and from there, her and her team took over. Adriana and Maggie took care of all the timeline and all the details big and small for us. Ironed out all the issues we thought of and didn't think to think of. We had meetings prior to the wedding with the both of them so that we understood how things were going to work and that we were happy with the flow of everything. They took care of contacting all the vendors and made sure they were all on the same page. When it came to the day of, we truly did feel like guests at our wedding. We did not have to worry about anything because Adriana and Maggie had thought of everything or they handled the issue before it had to escalate to us. They were perfect coordinators in facilitating the flow of guests and vendors.

They were a gift from heaven for us as there was no way we could have done our wedding day without their help. Do yourself a favor and hire them for your event. The price of their services was well worth saving us the stress and headaches of doing this our own. Thank y'all for everything!

-D & A
    Erica S. Married on 05/22/2021

Great Experience

Adriana and her team made everything so easy with the planning and setting everything up on wedding day. I didn’t have to worry about anything. I would highly recommend them!
    Abigail D. Married on 05/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

No stress day of coordinator!

I couldn’t of pulled off my dream wedding without Adrianna and her team. She was way more than a day of coordinator and I carried absolutely no stress because of Perfect Timing Events. I was referred to Adrianna from one of my best friends and it was most definitely the best money spent. Adrianna is very organized, prompt, professional, easy to communicate with, and responds very quickly! I designed my wedding, booked the vendors, and then handed it all over to Adrianna and her team and they executed on every deliverable flawlessly. I couldn’t recommend Perfect Timing Events enough!!!
  • Maggie
    Maggie H. Married on 12/11/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect Timing Texas did an amazing job collaborating with our vendors and coordinating everything for our special day!

Adriana did an amazing job for our wedding with on-site coordinating and organizing all of the details we needed to make our day smooth! She was well organized and communicated everything to all of our vendors, managed payments and orders as well as ensured that my husband and I had exactly what we envisioned.