Peoples Flower Shops Reviews

View more information

• CRYSTAL
    Crystal Married on 08/03/2019

My bouquet was beautiful

When I knew I was getting married I knew what I wanted from the beginning. I went into peoples flowers ( Eubank and Montgomery) with a picture in hand... unfortunately the flowers I wanted were not in season but they made it passed my expectations and it was beyond beautiful I’m so happy with the work and affordability
    Elizabeth Married on 03/31/2018
    This was the one thing we forgot. 3 weeks out they were to accommodate us. Thankfully our requests were simple because it was a small wedding. And they delivered direct to our venue! Great place!
    Alexandria Married on 06/18/2016
    Our flowers turned out beautiful. My bouquet was just as I wanted and the girls were so colorful which as I wanted also.
    Kyle Married on 04/30/2016
    People's helped my wife design the bouquets to match our colors and they turned out great! Delivery was on time and everything was in good shape.
    Alexandria Married on 10/24/2015
    I originally got a couple quotes from other florists and after a while thought I was not going to be able to afford the centerpieces I wanted for my wedding. Then, I came across People's Flowers and met with William, their wedding florist. He quoted me at a much cheaper price for my centerpieces, and they turned out beautiful. They are also very reliable and easy to work with. So glad I chose them!
    Connie Married on 04/26/2014
    We did not know we needed to make an appointment, but The florist was able to help us anyway. She gave us wonderful visual aids with really flowers, so we could see what it would look like. I thought with a Green and White color scheme it it would be hard to find the right shades of green. Everything went wonderful. I wanted Bells of Ireland, since the wedding was Irish themed. They lasted a good long time.
    Anne Married on 03/02/2014
    The flower arranger and staff were wonderful. I ordered my bouquet and button one week before the wedding and everything was wonderful when I picked the flowers up. The florist gave me ideas for my bouquet and was very helpful with the entire process..
    Noelle Married on 12/28/2013
    Michael & his staff are amazing!! Not knowing I should have visited them much sooner, I went in to their store one week before the wedding. Yes, one week. Apparently the Christmas season is also one of the busiest times of the year for them, but they were SO GREAT! They made the most beautiful arrangements & our bouquets were absolutely perfect.

Thank you again, you made our wedding perfect!! My husband always orders flowers for me from their shop, and now I know why. Not only are the flowers & arrangements always fresh & gorgeous, the service is beyond compare. Keep up the good work!!
    Kimberley Married on 07/07/2012
    People's Flowers created beautiful arrangements and bouquets for our wedding! They were had the perfect balance of being experts who could offer their professional opinion and recommendations and also listen to what we wanted and help us make it work.
  • Elya
    Elya Married on 12/16/2016
    I bought 7 bouquets of roses (one being the brides bouquet) and it cost about $350. They were done beautifully!
    Antonette M. Married on 07/19/2019

Beautiful Flowers

William at People's Flowers created a gorgeous bouquet for my wedding day. I also requested he incorporate peacock feathers, which he did beautifully! He also attached my memorial charm for my dad along with ribbon wrapping that was beautiful and pristine! He is very creative!
    Jennifer Married on 08/22/2015
    We chose People's based on images from their gallery. After having an appointment with one designer, we actually met with another designer who said he would be creating our arrangements. I brought inspiration photos and he took notes on what we wanted. I called later to increase the number of items we needed and provided the order number on our original receipt and thought everything was taken care of. The day of the wedding, the designer called to say that the original designer was going to be assembling our order after all. This was a little frustrating since she had not been present to speak with us and hear our ideas and was going off of Pinterest pictures only. The additional items I requested months earlier also had not made it on to the order.
    The flowers were pretty. They nailed the color scheme and the overall feel was there. I just wish the communication was better.
  • User2355424 2+ years ago
    I think its crazy that you dont see the flowers until the day of. I was SO SO disappointed with the pomander ball for the flower girl. I showed pictures and saw their books and instead of getting a nice round ball of flowers I got a hunk of white mesh with pieces of flowers in it. It was incredibly disappointing I couldve made a nicer one for way less. the bouquet wasnt very round as I requested but the flowers i asked for were there.
  • Beth
    Beth Married on 08/29/2015
    I really enjoyed working with Will at the Eubank location. He gave good ideas and was very kind and responsive. Unfortunately my flowers didn't turn out like we had discussed and reviewed with pictures. I wanted succulents in my bridal bouquet, he showed them to me in person when I paid my balance..they were lovely!!! Unfortunately, the succulent he showed me- was in the bouquet broken up into small pieces as filler and not left whole like originally planned. I didn't even want my bouquet in close up photos....and I didn't save it like I had originally planned. I would recommend working with Will, but I would be insistent that the bouquet be picked up the day prior to the event so mistakes could be corrected if necessary.
  • User1249256 2+ years ago
    My flowers were beautiful, however they were red instead of burgundy. This was very disappointing because I specifically requested that they call me if they couldn't find the right color of flower (because I knew burgundy might be hard to match). The flowers still looked pretty, however were not what I envisioned.
  • User2491672 2+ years ago
    not the selection, flexibility and pricing I was hoping for.
  • F
    Frances Married on 08/18/2017
    Peoples flowers did not make two corsages and my flower crown which I ordered with the rest of the flowers. The day of the wedding I noticed right away that those items were missing. The cashier stated that they had never been ordered and that it wasn't there problem. My wedding was very small and I did not order too many flowers, so I know exactly what I ordered. I was very distressed because I did not have a veil, I just wanted flowers in my hair. The lady went to talk to her manager and dragged her feet the entire time, even though I told her I was on a tight schedule (my hair and makeup appointment were in thirty minutes. They did not compensate me but said they would make me a new flower crown at an additional cost! I did it anyway because I did not have anything else to put into my hair. But even when I picked it up later that afternoon it wasn't what I wanted. I was frustrated by the fact that it was my wedding day and they did not care in the least that they messed up my order. When they called the lady who took my order to see if it was her mistake, she denied that I had ordered those items! It was one hundred percent an infuriating experience.