800 Central Ave SW Suite C, Albuquerque, NM 87102 Map · Phone number

About Silver Springs Floral & Gift

We have been in business serving the Albuquerque Metro area for 20 years. Our unique and stylish bridal and wedding creations are perfect for your special day. Our friendly staff will help you choose the perfect flowers for you. We offer free consultations to ensure that the flowers you want will perfectly compliment your decor and personal style.

Follow Silver Springs Floral & Gift on

Silver Springs Floral & Gift 1
Silver Springs Floral & Gift 2
Silver Springs Floral & Gift 3

harley · Married on 09/24/2011

I have been an avid customer of Silver Springs for at least 4 years and had them deliver a floor touching bouquet on our 7th anniversary, when I was at work, the day I proposed by inviting my love to a formal evening of dinner and dancing in our dining room. it was all so perfect. So, of course, when we decided we were going to stay in New Mexico for our wedding we didn't even have to think about who we would go through. They went above and beyond in every way! Everythin was perfect! Even the woman who ran the Bed and Breakfas said the bridal bouquet was one of the most beautiful she'd ever seen! They were able to aquire unusaul flowers and foliage and create the centerpeices we desired at a great price. We were going for a woodland fairy wedding with an herbal theme and they gave us just that. they were flexible, allowed us to bring in herbs we had grown ourselves as well as containers we'd collected, and delivered everything at the perfect time so it would look it's best (our wedding was outside). Most flowers stayed beautiful for a week . I would highly reccomend them!

Sent on 10/02/2011
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/13/2018

I'm seeing green

Silver Springs floral is great, my colors were green and black with accents of white. I had a hard time picking flowers as my husband, his family and I all have allergies to every possible flower known to man. However, Thia was kind and was full of ideas that would work, she even allowed me take some flowers home to show me how hardy they were and how long they would last. Towards the end we had a small mix up about centerpieces but she quickly resolved it and put our mind at ease. When we received the flowers they were gorgeous, fresh and smelled delightful, Thia even added some amazing skull accents to them. If you want some beautiful flowers that accompany your decor for a decent price I highly recommend Thia!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Silver Springs Floral & Gift 4
    Silver Springs Floral & Gift 5
    Silver Springs Floral & Gift 6

Silver Springs Floral & Gift's reply:

THANKS Jenna!!! Your wedding so fabulous and such fabulous colors!!! Thank you for having Silver Springs be a part of your special day!!
    Thanks, Thia

Silver Springs Floral & Gift FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 40.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 7.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 98.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

• 800 Central Ave SW, Suite C Albuquerque, 87102 See on map