Elegante Florals

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    Vanessa Married on 06/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mercedes of Elegante Florals did flowers for my wedding last week. She was so friendly and great to work with. I wanted wild flowers that are indigenous to the area. She did a great job helping me choose different wild flowers. She made me a stunning and unique flower crown made of blue bella donna delphinium. I have never seen anything like it and I got so many compliments. My bridal bouquet was giant and perfect with tons of wildflowers just like I wanted.
    Kate Married on 09/12/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mercedes with Elegante Florals did our flowers for our recent destination wedding in Angel Fire, NM. Our flowers were even better than we had imagined, she did a wonderful job with our color scheme and our desire to have natural, in season flowers in the arrangements. The flowers received tons of compliments and looked wonderful at our outdoor ceremony.
    Kelly Married on 10/18/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mercedes did the centerpieces, bud vases, and ceremony backdrop flowers from my October wedding in Taos. I think out of all the decor, the flowers at my wedding were my absolute favorite element. I wanted something very specific and sort of unusual and Mercedes hit a home run. All of the flowers exceeded my expectations. It's like she took my ideas and took them to the next (next, next) level. So many guests commented on the beautiful flowers - every single centerpiece and bud vase was taken home by guests and most of them had a 3 hour drive back home. They were that beautiful!

Mercedes prices are VERY reasonable. Her work is outstanding.

It is 2 weeks after the wedding and I still have some of the flowers in my home and I love them!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Taos, NM, 87571
Location of (Elegante Florals)

Other vendors in Albuquerque for your wedding