Shannon Loves Flowers

27680 Don Mauricio Lp, San Patricio, NM 88348 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Shannon Loves Flowers

Shannon Loves Flowers is a full-service florist based in Lincoln County, New Mexico that specializes in weddings and life’s special moments. Their highly skilled and award-winning floral designers will handle each request with the utmost care, creating beautiful flowers that will set the mood for your romantic event.

Shannon Loves Flowers offers more than just flowers, carrying several lines of jewelry, soy candles, greeting cards, gifts, permanent flowers and more. They produce exclusive floral designs that are skillfully made, offering a selection of colorful and bright flowers that can suit any kind of event style. Services include:

• Delivery, setup and cleanup

Shannon Loves Flowers 3
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 10/20/2018

Loved my flowers!

Shannon is awesome and she did a wonderful job on my flowers! Every arrangement was gorgeous! She is very knowledgeable on all different types of flowers and is good at giving you something that you will love while staying in your budget. I had to make changes to my order a couple times and she did it no problem. Thank you Shannon!

Britney Lopez · Married on 10/13/2018

Do yourself a favor and hire Shannon!

Shannon is incredible! When it was time to select a florist, I had a vague idea of what I wanted for my flowers but didn't know who to contact or where to even start (I am by no means a flower type of girl). Shannon was recommended by a friend, and needless to say she did not disappoint! During our consultation, I pulled up Pinterest and showed her various different bouquets while trying to explain my vision and she knew exactly what I wanted! Then it was time for my budget. My budget for the flowers was less than average and I was afraid I would have to go over to achieve the perfect bouquet; however, Shannon was able to find gorgeous flowers that would still fit my budget! On the day of my wedding I was thrilled with what Shannon was able to create for my bridesmaids and myself, I can honestly say it was EXACTLY what I had wanted. Shannon is beyond talented and you would be crazy to not hire her for your special day!

Shannon Loves Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• Alena Swanson LLC
    Alena Swanson LLC Wedding Planners

Shannon is incredible; an amazing and talented florist here in Albuquerque. When she is on a wedding with me, I have no worries about the flowers. Excellent choice in Shannon Loves Flowers, big or small, low budget or high, unique or traditional, she can do anything!

• 27680 Don Mauricio Lp San Patricio, NM, 88348 See on map