Passera Events Reviews

9 | Saint Augustine, FL

9 Reviews for Passera Events

Dixie L. · Getting married on 06/05/2022

Amazing and beautiful

Tori recently put together a baby shower for me and it was absolutely amazing. The event was held in Aiken, SC at Woodside Plantation. I could not have been any happier with how it turned out. Tori put his shower together from the heart and it showed. I had many people during and after tell me how beautiful the whole shower was. Tori is a very talented, young woman and would highly recommend her talent to anyone. She is very passionate about her job and she will make your event everything you dreamed about and more.

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Megan

Megan D. · Getting married on 04/23/2022

I highly recommend Passera Events!

If you're debating hiring Tori for your wedding, do it! We have worked with her a little over a month already and she has been the easiest vendor to work with. She offers flexible packages with add on options which was exactly what we were looking for. She responds very quickly and doesn't make you feel like she's doing you a favor when you ask her questions. She has been amazing to work with!

Sent on 03/29/2021

Sierra · Married on 06/20/2020

Professional, Personable, and Perfect

Tori is incredible at what she does. I hired Tori as a day of coordinator for my (suppose to be) April wedding. Tori helped with just more than day of though. She was there for suggestions on which linen would look better. Helped suggest things as favors. When we had to postpone she was there to support me and my feelings. When we finally were able to have our wedding in June, Tori was perfect. We had some stress with a vendor and Tori was there to help. She tried to help me feel as little stress as possible. One thing I request was chicken and waffles at my wedding and she made sure it happened. Tori handled all and any issues we had. She made my dreams come true and make everything perfect. She has an eye for attention to detail. I couldn’t have done this wedding without her and am so grateful for her.

Sent on 10/29/2020

Penny · Married on 05/23/2020

The most dependable wedding planner

Tori went above and beyond for me at my wedding. She is everything a bride can depend on!! I would recommend Tori for any bride who wants a stress free day!

Sent on 10/30/2020

Megan · Married on 01/27/2020

Tori is excellent! Very professional and attentive to our needs to make our dream wedding possible.

Tori’s work quality was better than I could have ever imagined. She was always early (in fact, showing up before I made it in most cases). I could never be more grateful for Tori and the value that she added to my unforgetful wedding.

Katie · Married on 11/19/2019

Exceptional Service and Incredible experience!

Tori with Passera Events is truly a rare gem! Her attention to detail is unmatched and her personality is one that lights up a room! From beginning to end, she made sure I was stress free which was huge to me! I wanted to enjoy my big day without worrying about all the small details and keeping up with everyone! At the end of my wedding day, there were no words to thank her for all she did! All I could do was give her the biggest hug for making my day the best it could have been!

Mary B. · Married on 06/28/2019

The best day of our lives

As soon as we met with Tori, we knew that we didn't want anyone else. I remember after walking out of our meeting with her, I told my fiancé that we had to hire her! She helped put our entire wedding together and timeline for all of our vendors and was our main point of contact prior and on the day. She helped me with my mini break downs and helped us make decisions which were important to my husband and I on our wedding day.

Mary · Married on 09/15/2018

Outstanding service

Wow! Working with Tori was seriously the best decision we ever made! She was amazing. Tori helped me figure out what type of wedding really fit me. She let my style guide her in suggesting colors and decorations. She was fun to work with and very professional. She planned everything down to the last detail and made sure the day of the wedding ran smoothly. We had the wedding of our dreams! We can’t recommend her enough. Thanks so much Tori!

• Laura

Laura · Married on 10/01/2016

Superb wedding planning experience

Any bride would be blessed to have Tori assist with the planning of their wedding! I seriously cannot say enough how impressed my husband and I were with her work. She has a sweet dedicated spirit that puts you at ease, and her professionalism and eye for detail is unparalleled! She kept in communication through the entire process and helped keep me organized with check lists and calendar checkpoints. From decor, vendor shopping, deal finding, to day of planning and everything in between...She is your girl if you’re looking for an absolutely seamless experience!

- Laura West