Party Envy Event Planning & Floral Design Reviews

Party Envy Event Planning & Floral Design 3
Party Envy Event Planning & Floral Design 4
Party Envy Event Planning & Floral Design 5

Emily Hall · Married on 10/20/2019

better than I could've ever imagined

Michelle designed the florals at my wedding and they were STUNNING. I was probably not the easiest client to work with because I couldn't pick out just one or two colors, I wanted all of them. But Michelle made my dream come true. As I was getting ready for the wedding, I heard that the flowers had arrived and person after person just kept telling me "They are BEAUTIFUL." When I finally got to see them myself I couldn't believe how perfect they were! The work she did surpassed all of my expectations and made the sample bouquets on my Pinterest look subpar. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Party Envy Event Planning & Floral Design 6
    Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/12/2019

Michelle is amazing

Our wedding was seamless, fun, and personal because of Michelle and Party Envy. Everything ran smoothly and she thought of the little details we would have forgotten. Our guests were taken care of and had a blast. We didn’t have to worry about anything other than showing up. All of our other vendors loved her and worked well with her. She does a great job at being positive and calm but also gets everything done and makes it happen. She is so awesome!!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2019

Money well spent!!!

It is hard to fully express just how amazing Michelle from Party Envy is! We hired her for both floral and coordinating and I can honestly say I am so happy we did! She will take away your stress and turn your vision for your wedding into a reality. She was great with communication, provided excellent advice when I needed it, and is one of the most talented and kind people I have ever met. My husband and I decided to do buffet style for our dinner and Michelle made a point to make sure we actually ate our food! As we sat at our sweetheart table taking in the day, she served us each a plate of not only our main course food but also a few small plates of the appetizers we thought we had missed from taking pictures during the cocktail hour. And to our delight when the night was over and we realized we had not actually eaten any of our desserts, we found a plate of desserts wrapped up for us sitting in our getaway car! Beyond her excellent coordinating skills, she is also a very talented florist! I absolutely loved every floral piece she put together and got multiple compliments from my guests! I honestly don’t think our day would have gone as smoothly and turned out as beautiful if it wasn’t for her. Please do yourself a favor and hire her for your wedding because I promise you that you won’t regret it!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Kim · Married on 09/29/2019

Incredibly organized planning and stunning floral arrangements

Michelle did an incredible job with our day of wedding coordination services. Although we had only booked her as a "day of" coordinator, she began helping us with coordination efforts months in advance of our wedding. Many family members remarked at the rehearsal and on our wedding day how organized Michelle was and how much they appreciated her keeping everything in line so that we could focus on enjoying the day.
    Additionally, Michelle supplied our floral arrangements for the wedding. She did a beautiful job of taking our vision supplied by Pinterest boards and translating it into a reality.
    Michelle was a dream to work with, and you should absolutely consider using her services for planning and floral arrangement!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Samantha Ford · Married on 05/17/2019

Great Experience

They were so great to work with and very helpful given we had a destination wedding. Michelle is very organized and helped us plan the entire wedding. She also worked some magic with our floral arrangements. Working with them made our wedding stress free which I appreciated. They help decorate the facility as well and the coordinated with all the vendors we hired. Our wedding day was perfect thanks to Emily and Michelle! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Rachel · Married on 09/02/2018

Michelle and Emily were so wonderful to work with while planning our wedding. Michelle was so organized and always responded right away to any questions we had. Both of them are so easy to talk to and put everyone at ease knowing that they were there to help. We couldnt have asked for a better wedding day and Emily kept everything on schedule and going smoothly. We didnt have to worry about anything and were able to just enjoy the day fully. She even made sure we had plates of food and got to eat ourselves :) We can't thank them enough for making our wedding day so very special!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Colleen · Married on 08/24/2018

Michelle made our special day amazing!! She was a pleasure to work with and coordinated everything perfectly. She also provided all of our flowers and my bouquet, which were very beautiful. Michelle kept all the staff on track and made sure everything ran smoothly. She put my mind at ease so I could enjoy my wedding day without any worries. It was perfect!! Thanks Michelle!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2018

There's nothing we can say about Michelle and her team at Party Envy that will appropriately convey the level of appreciation we have for them. Michelle took us on for a day-of coordination contract that quickly became much more. She became a wonderful sounding board for our ideas and helped us to choose additional vendors that would be perfect for our event. The florals and decor that she put together for us were beyond beautiful - to the point where the friend who stopped at the venue to pick up my bouquet for pictures immediately facetimed me (while crying herself) to show us the wonderful job Michelle and Emily did. Emily made sure every aspect of our event went smoothly, our families absolutely adored her, and my husband and I didn't want for a single thing the entire day. Our guests all had a wonderful time and we feel so fortunate that the first event planning company we called knocked it out of the park. Thank you so much Michelle and Emily!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Debbie · Married on 06/09/2018

Michelle LaCosse's company Party Envy, is a vendor provided to us by the venue Inn at Tranquility Farm. She helped to not only coordinate everything the day of the wedding & the rehearsal but was available throughout the whole process. She helped bring my daughters vision of her wedding to fruition in such a beautiful and personal way.

Every question, idea or thought along the way my daughter had in regards to the floral, timeline, guests and more, Michelle was able to harness it all together to ease our tensions and worry to create a less stressful experience. She is beyond sweet and very experienced. Every time we emailed or called, she was quick to respond.

The floral arrangements came out so pretty. We did go over on our budget but felt it was worth it once we pieced together everything. Some photos below are featured. If we didn't have something, she was willing to get it for us so we wouldn't have to travel with so many items. We were able to meet with her in persona several times throughout the process. She was very detailed and thorough to make sure we didn't miss a thing. She coordinated with all our vendors to ensure we were on the same page.

I hope you will consider Michelle in the future for any event you may have. You will not be disappointed.

Debbie Wimsatt (mother of the bride)

Party Envy Event Planning & Floral Design 7
    Party Envy Event Planning & Floral Design 8
    Party Envy Event Planning & Floral Design 9
    Sent on 06/13/2018

Sue · Married on 05/05/2018

We hired Party Envy as our Day-Of-Coordinator for our May 5, 2018 wedding in Hendersonville through a friend's referral. I worked with Michelle from beginning to end throughout the entire destination wedding planning process, and we also had the pleasure of working with Sara Landry for the day of our wedding. I cannot say enough amazing things about this duo. Michelle and Sara both went above and beyond for us, even when one of our other vendors did not follow through with all of their contracted services. Sara calmly and quickly got it all worked out for us in which it seemed like our wedding day timeline and events never even skipped a beat. Michelle was beyond helpful and resourceful, communicative, responsive and, again, AMAZING. We also went through Party Envy for some of our rentals which Michelle had made it even more of an easier process for us. My now husband and I could not be more thankful for their services, their expertise, their professionalism, their care and understanding. A trillion thank you's to Michelle and Sara for making our most important and special day so memorable for us and our guests!!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Laura · Married on 04/27/2018

Michelle with Party Envy made what I felt was the impossible, possible. She is receptive and attends to the smallest details that matter to the bride. She made our day amazing.

Party Envy Event Planning & Floral Design 10
    Party Envy Event Planning & Floral Design 11
    Party Envy Event Planning & Floral Design 12
    Sent on 05/10/2018

Rachel · Married on 04/21/2018

We hired Michelle with Party Envy for all of our flower decor needs! I can't say enough about how perfect the flowers were, I shared my Pinterest wedding flower inspirations with Michelle, and she nailed it exactly as I imagined. From my bouquet, to my bridesmaids bouquets, to the floral/garland around the alter/gazebo and all of the other decor items throughout the day/night, everything was absolutely beautiful and perfect! All of our guests were complemented on how pretty all of the floral decor was and how it all flowed together perfectly. We also loved the wrist corsages that our Mom's and Grandmother had, the flowers were on a pearl bracelet and it looked so classy and beautiful! Can't thank Michelle and Party Envy enough! Highly recommend!!

Party Envy Event Planning & Floral Design 13
    Party Envy Event Planning & Floral Design 14
    Sent on 04/26/2018
  • I

Irene · Married on 10/21/2017

Michelle is simply amazing. We worked with Party Envy as our day-of coordinator for our wedding. I can honestly say that I did not worry about a thing related to the wedding after Michelle took over the details. Party Envy also did the flowers for our wedding. I had a hard time finding pictures of exactly what I envisioned, but she captured what I was looking for perfectly. In addition to being professional and excellent at what she does, Michelle is also super personable and easy to get along with. We would HIGHLY recommend Party Envy!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Jordan · Married on 10/07/2017

Michelle is absolutely amazing! She responded to all of the millions of questions I had quickly, and with lots of detail. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful, and made our day perfect!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Christy · Married on 06/23/2017

STOP LOOKING...YOU HAVE FOUND WHO YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. We had a destination wedding and worked with Michelle and her team. There was not a single detail that was left unattended. The wedding was a DREAM and they took care of everything. The flowers were incredible and the decorations were stunning. The timing went without a hitch and the love and kindness that she and her team shared with us that day was unforgettable and made the day even more special. She is an amazing person with incredible talent...this is what she has been called to do for sure! BEAUTIFUL and we had 2 different venues, one for wedding and another for reception...BOTH were exquisite. Thank you PARTY ENVY! I will recommend you all day long!!

Sent on 07/08/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2017

We are so grateful we hired Michelle as our wedding planner! She went above and beyond for us on our special day and the events leading up to it! I was planning a destination wedding from South Florida with separate ceremony and reception venues. Our ceremony site had very strict policies/procedures, making the day of coordination a scary thought. However, Michelle took charge and made everything a breeze. From the very first time we spoke, it felt like I'd known her forever. She has a sense of peace and calmness about her that just makes you feel at ease. She was so fun to work and thought of every detail needed to carryout a perfect wedding (which she did). Thanks to Michelle and her wonderful associate Sara, I was able to enjoy and take in every single minute of my wedding day! She took care of EVERYTHING on the big day...from making sure my husband and I had something to eat/drink throughout the day, to making sure our personal belongings were safe and stored where we wanted them. Contracting with Party Envy was the BEST decision we made for our wedding! :)

Sent on 07/01/2017

Matthew · Married on 05/27/2017

Michelle took my ideas, made them better, and made our wedding celebration more special than we could have ever hoped for! from the time we hired her in february to help plan an event for memorial day in a private home, she worked tirelessly to ensure that every detail was covered and every decision was to my liking. when we had to rearrange our floor plan at the last minute, she was on it. we are not local and did most of our planning from afar through Michelle's recommendations--and she was right every time! when i was worried about folks finding the shuttle location, she sent her assistant to the location to coordinate. nothing threw her off her game--making it so easy for me and my husband to relax and enjoy our events. and the flowers were beyond gorgeous. Party Envy handled every request quickly and correctly and created the exact environment we wanted for our guests.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Michelle was amazing! Party Envy also did the flowers. This was a small event (approx. 30 guests) - a vow renewal and anniversary celebration. Although it was small, I felt as if I was given the same time and attention regardless of the size of the event. She connected us with awesome vendors. We are not from the area so we went with her suggestions for vendors. Her suggestions were all amazing. I would highly recommend Michelle as a planner. Her mother also did an amazing job on flowers. They rival any flowers I have seen! Michelle has the type of personality that makes you feel as if you have known her for a long time. Her mother, Marianna, exceeded our expectations on the flowers also!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Sharon · Married on 01/27/2017

My daughter's wedding was perfect due to Michelle and her Mom. Michelle is so easy to work with, knows the vendors, and is very professional! Her Mom did a great job on the florals and other decorations! These two women made everything easy for us! We had no worries! I would highly recommend Michelle and her team at Party Envy.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Having Michelle to help us find and secure vendors, arrange tastings, and coordinate things on the big day was absolutely invaluable. It would have been unfathomable to do it all on our own, especially since we were planning a destination wedding and Michelle had the local knowledge and expertise that we needed.

Sent on 11/04/2016

alejandro · Married on 09/10/2016

Michelle, was AMAZING!!! From the very start she helped keep us organized and on top of task and was able to answer all of our difficult question. Wedding day she was phenomenal. She was consistently one step ahead of the game and knew exactly how to run a wedding. We didn't have to ask her to do anything day of because she had already done it :).

Sent on 09/27/2016

Bridget · Married on 07/16/2016

Michelle made our day flawless. She is very laid-back and seems to always have everything under control. I don't know what we would have done without her direction, guidance, and support. She was amazing!

Sent on 08/16/2016
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 10/17/2015

I am SO glad we got a day of coordinator. It was the best money we spent. Having Jeanne there to do all the little things made me relax and enjoy the day. She was one step ahead of me the whole time with champagne ready for the toasts and appetizers at our table. Not to mention, she took care of decor. We just dropped a tub of stuff and she did the rest. I cannot imagine the day without her.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Colleen · Married on 06/19/2015

Michelle possesses the traits that make a wedding planner truly outstanding. She always has a smile on her face and is very personable. She makes you feel at ease, as if you’ve known her for years. Her coordination with the other vendors will make your wedding planning process MUCH less stressful. She ensures every vendor is on the same page not only the day of, but in plenty of time before your big day. Our special day was even better than we could ever imagine. We owe much of that to Michelle and her wonderful mother, Marianna. Her mother will provide you with great insight and guidance while planning your floral arrangements. Her talent and love for this aspect of weddings is easily seen through her beautiful work. She brings a touch of uniqueness to her flower arrangements and wedding décor as well. Just take a look at her photos and you will quickly see why this duo is the best of the best! We could not have asked for a better coordinator and florist!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Lily · Married on 04/04/2015

Michelle was my day-of-coordinator, and I am SO incredibly grateful for all of her help. She answered SO many questions and helped in a million ways in the months leading up to the wedding, and on the wedding day she went above and beyond to make everything flow perfectly. Anytime I had a question or needed something, she was right there to help and make me feel secure and free of stress. I can not imagine my wedding day without her. I was so happy and blissful, and didn't have to worry about a single thing on my special day. Absolutely everything went perfectly, and if there were any problems at all I didn't know anything about them, which is just how it should be! What a fantastic experience!

Sent on 04/11/2015