Palm House Reviews

4.7

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
    Juan A. Getting married on 06/01/2023

Outstanding

Let me start by saying i am not the type pf person that writes reviews ,but in this case I had to because it was well deserved.The location is excellent ,it is an ocean front property which is exactly what we were looking for plus the place super spacious .Everyone is super accommodating ,patient with you and the service is top notch,you can really tell that they care. We just can't wait !
    Cristina M. Married on 04/12/2021

David and Cristina Menendez

Beautiful location and venue. Staff were outstanding, food was exceptional and our ceremony and reception A+. Deborah and Antonella were amazing ,every detail was perfect. If your looking for an elegant well managed venue look no further.
  • Camacho
    Camacho S. Married on 03/24/2021

Beautifull Place

The place is beautiful the attention also I loved the view and the comfortable spaces!!! it is the perfect place for my wedding❤️
  • Veronika
    Veronika A. Married on 02/20/2021

Wedding expectations fulfilled!

I loved the place!I went today to see the location after seeing some others and I am looking no further! They are going to make us a package deal including some hotel units as well because we have some friends coming from out of town !I am very confident that we selected the right place and that they will make our dream wedding happen !
    Mariana C. Married on 06/07/2019

Intimate Tropical Venue

This venue is absolutely stunning! Seacoast Suites is an amazing wedding venue located in northern Miami Beach, for a perfect more relaxed location but still close to Miami Beach's excitement and charm. This venue can be best described as a haven because it provides a getaway location for you and your wedding party to share in the momentous day.
    Carole A. Married on 02/06/2019

Amazing and outstanding

I will like to thank Seacoast Suites and all their staff for the amazing and outstanding job on my wedding. The happiest moment of my life happened here in this place. I will like yo recommend 100% Seacoast Suites.
    Stacy B. Married on 10/26/2018

Perfect Venue

Seacoast was able to fulfill all my needs and make me feel stress free as my wedding day approached! I recommend all couples to think about Seacoast being your wedding venue! You won't regret it.
    Sofia B. Married on 02/28/2018

Breathtaking Views

It was an absolute dream to get married here! The setup was beautiful and the staff was very nice. Overlooking the ocean and being happy is what you will get at Seacoast!
  • Katherine
    Katherine Married on 08/06/2019

My dream wedding

When I picked this hotel for my wedding I wasn't sure what should I expect. I was nervous and scare specially cuz I was planning a wedding from a different country. Now, that the days already passed I couldn't be more grateful to God and to all the members of the staff for gave the best day of my life. The place was great! A beautiful beach that you can also enjoy from the floor 8. All the days that I were there were fun, but the best day of all was my wedding day. I had my wedding at the beach, with the sound of the ocean like background, the light in the perfect moment of the day and of course the best company ever. My expectations were pretty high and I wanted everything to be "perfect". And It ended being more than that! My expectations were so little in compare with what I got. The place was magical, the wonderland I never dream I could have but I was there! In the day of my wedding, with my husband, dancing in front of my family and friends. The food was delicious, the music was great! I enjoyed every hour of my wedding without worrying about anything. My family and the family of my husband were happy but the most important thing, I felt in love. Thanks for everything.
    Samantha Married on 10/11/2021

Horrible experience

Just had my wedding at the venue, which is beautiful but the horrible customer service we got from Melissa made the experience unbearable.
    As a bride and my own planner, I had a lot of questions and ideas, but she seemed bothered, would take weeks to answer detailed emails with the least information. She often dismissed my small wedding and made it seem like she was doing me a favor. She threaten to cancel 3 weeks before and to do things with "less love" which showed the day off with several mistakes, completely different set up than what I had planned, and my own guests helping decorate. Melissa had left and dumped the task on lovely Deborah (who I had never met and didn't know anything about my plans) and she tried her best from then on. I have texts and emails of Melissa calling me ungrateful and a nightmare of a bride, complete lack of people skills and customer service.
    If you have lots of questions or expect the venue to value your investment, don't go here or work with her. I wish I had stood up for myself or lived in the city to feel comfortable changing venues. No one should be treated this way.