Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa Reviews

6 Reviews for Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/09/2019

Great Venue

Great location and excellent food! Rebecca and Vicky were wonderful to work with!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Beautiful Venue! Wonderful Service! Staff was great!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Trusha · Married on 07/18/2014

Carly has been amazing to work with at the Marriott. She is prompt in getting back to you with all your questions and is very professional. I would recommend using the Marriott on Singer Island for your wedding !

Sent on 06/30/2014

Victoria · Married on 07/04/2014

Our wedding was a dream come true. From our arrival prior to the wedding to our wedding night and min-moon the service, professionalism, and courtesy from the staff was unbelievable. Carly, the Wedding Coordinator, was organized and very helpful. The food and drinks were perfect. Planning was low-stress and easy even long-distance. Both my family and the groom's family were so pleased with the rooms, amenities, and arrangements. We ended up switching to an inclement weather location at the last minute, from the gazebo to the verandah, and the staff took care of everything without blinking an eye. We were so very fortunate to have chosen this venue. I cannot say enough good things about the staff and beautiful venue.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Scarlett · Married on 12/17/2011

Extremely beautiful resort with an amazing staff who were always ready to meet and exceed our expectations. The food was superb, with serious attention paid to every detail.

Sent on 02/15/2012

Leah · Married on 05/04/2013

3.8
      3.5
      2.5

I loved working with this hotel during the planning stages. Unfortunately, there was some staff turnover and not all of the information was given to the new folks handling my event.

The week of my event was MONSOONING. THank god I had a wedding planner to go to the venue to check out the rain contingency room. Otherwise, my ceremony would have been in a blank ballroom with ugly, uncomfortable chairs.

We had great weather so we were able to have the ceremony in the gorgeous gazebo. The cocktail hour was perfect - our server brought trays of the apps to us while we took photos & dinner was perfect. By the time I stopped talking & actually ate, my food was cold so I asked my server if I could get some of the kids meals (THE GREATEST CHICKEN FINGERS AND FRIES EVER). He brought it right away and it was amazing. Plus, I couldn't find the meals I previously purchased for my photographers - the server, once again, came through for me and brought out two more plates for them.

Here's the negative....the really negative. I was on my honeymoon and on the last day I decided to check my credit card. This venue charged me $5,000 more than I anticipated for the final bill. Thank goodness I had the room on my card. I spent a few days corresponding with them and sent a "breakdown" of what it should have been. PLUS, the "final bill" was mailed - SNAIL MAIL to me...while I was on my honeymoon. ANOTHER THING, my contract gave me a 14 day timeframe to pay the final bill before they charged the final bill - they waited about a week. They apologized and it was corrected promptly...and my credit card was credited within the week. It was just frustrating to have that be the end of my honeymoon when there is a contract with the specifics.

So, great night, great, beautiful venue, I would recommend to anyone....as long as they have a good eye for contracts!

Sent on 05/23/2013