Outside The Box Event Rentals Reviews

Outside The Box Event Rentals 6
Outside The Box Event Rentals 7

Angela Tompkins · Married on 06/07/2019

So grateful!

Provided me with everything! Flatware, tables, chairs, candles, linens, lights, pipe and drape... they’ve got it ALL! Outside the Box was so accommodating, worked within my budget, and helped create my dream reception at a reasonable price! They were so patient and creative and I couldn’t have done it without them! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Outside The Box Event Rentals 8
    Outside The Box Event Rentals 9
    Outside The Box Event Rentals 10
    Outside The Box Event Rentals 11

Lauren · Married on 05/11/2019

Great value!

Overall, our experience with Outside the Box was great. There was one hiccup with the initial set up of the chairs that caused a small snafu during the day, but AnnMarie handled everything professionally and was personally on site for the remainder of the evening to make sure everything else went smoothly.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Arthur Lastra Jr · Married on 03/23/2019

Great Job For Our Daughter's Wedding

Just used Outside the Box for my daughter's wedding this past weekend. Our wedding was fairly involved as it was outside on a golf course, in the evening, with about 270 people in attendance. They provided a host of items including chairs for the reception, "farm" tables for the bridal group dinner, lighting, signs, and other miscellaneous decorations.
    Very happy with the work they did. In particular, the lighting they provided and the manner in which they arranged and set it up was outstanding.
    I found the owners to be organized, conscientious, and eager to please. They were happy to meet with us at the wedding venue and review everything down to the finest detail. They have a good assortment of accessories to make a wedding special.
    It is a real bonus when you have the actual owners of a business hands-on with every detail of their work for your event.
    I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Johana Yepez · Married on 03/09/2019

Would recommend

I worked with Stacey and she was awesome
    She was flexible and easy To work with. Everything showed up as I was expecting and on time. They set everything up with little to no direction which made it easier for me. It was affordable and they company has great service.
    Would definitely recommend

Sent on 03/21/2019

Amy Shafer · Married on 02/25/2019

Perfection.

Outside the Box Event Rentals is an incredible company! They can truly transform any space into a beautiful and unique masterpiece. The items they have aren't just your typical "stock items" either. They have such different and unique decor and are always so accommodating to every style of event and every type of bride! Always professional, available, and on time. That is why they are the exclusive rental vendor here at the Florida Museum of Photographic Arts. I wouldn't want to work with anyone else! :)

Sent on 02/25/2019

Regina Diaz · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing!!!

Thank you for making my especial day even more especial and less stressfull. Stacey provided me with excellent service, she and her staff was super friendly and helpful and easy to work with, I will definitely will go back to use your services for my future events.

Thank you again for everything.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Rachel · Married on 01/04/2019

I'm getting married in January 2019 and Ann Marie and her team have been so helpful! They listened as I shared my wedding vision with them and then helped me pick out centerpieces, linens, and chairs at their showroom. They even set up a sample reception table with my choices so I could see what it would look like! Such a great experience!!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Joanna · Married on 11/03/2018

So helpful! Went above and beyond!

Ann Marie met with my sister and myself and was so helpful with giving us wonderful wedding design ideas! It was so easy to work with her! She knew just the right questions to ask to help get us what we needed, without being pushy or selling us on certain pieces. I felt like she listened and understood our vision right from the beginning. She was able to accommodate our last minute requests (literally up until the evening before our event), and went above and beyond to help make my day even more beautiful and less stressful!

Sent on 11/06/2018

T. Moore · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing- will work with them again

I traveled from Polk County to Outside the Box and it was worth the drive. Ann Marie and her staff were professional and customer oriented. They made my daughter's dream wedding come true. I have worked with many vendors in Polk County but Outside the Box out shined them all.

Sent on 02/17/2019
    Outside The Box Event Rentals 12
    Outside The Box Event Rentals 13
    Outside The Box Event Rentals 14
    Outside The Box Event Rentals 15

Alexa · Married on 11/18/2017

We love AnnMarie!

I wish I could put 100 stars for flexibility!! I rented a bunch of items for my client's wedding on 1/27 @ Tampa Bay Watch. Sadly, it rained the entire day, and instead of AnnMarie charging us a whole new rental order, we were able to swap out things we didn't need for those we did. She was SO easy to get a hold of, her prices are fair, and her staff, including Stacey is great. I highly recommend them and will continue to refer them!!

Sent on 01/28/2019