Our Ampersand Photography Reviews

86 | Chattanooga, TN

86 Reviews for Our Ampersand Photography

• Ashley

Ashley C. · Getting married on 03/11/2022

Jamie is simply the best there is.

Jamie is fantastic! She goes out of her way to keep in touch during the planning stage, provides a thorough day-of guide and questionnaire that helps her determine a schedule, and then executes her plan perfectly. Add to that that she's personable, fun, and really helps you feel at ease in front of the camera. Our final photos were absolutely stunning. Her style is so effortless, creative, and beautiful. If you want a great experience and gorgeous photos, call her!

Sent on 01/04/2021
  • Peri

Peri M. · Getting married on 11/02/2021

More than just an incredible photographer.

Jaime really provides a service that compiles her years of experience into one very organized, stress-free experience. She is so much more than an incredible photographer. She helped my husband and I with our planning before we even booked her. Honestly she knows what she's doing and it shows. You are paying for someone who is an expert in their field and that is the most important thing on your wedding day!

She also did our engagement photos and I have worked with her for a couple other photo sessions, and every time I am blown away by how she captures a person's true self. She goes past the posed shots and really focuses on the little moments, expressions, and looks that make a person human. She is worth every penny!

Natalie · Married on 03/04/2021

Wonderful Experience

Jaime's photos are absolutely beautiful! She was responsive to emails, easy to talk with, and she did all the work for me as far as figuring out where to take pictures around town, how to stand, etc. Jaime immediately put everyone at ease and did a great job at capturing the more "natural" moments of our day. Our family and friends had nothing but positive things to say about her during the ceremony and reception. The photo quality is incredibly high and you can tell she put a lot of effort into finding the perfect lighting and editing the photos. We feel like Jaime truly captured our day in the best way possible.

Sent on 12/19/2019

Kathy B. · Married on 01/11/2021

Jaime is the best!!

Jaime is such an amazing photographer/stylist/creator. She has such an amazing eye for detail and knows how to frame amazing shots. She makes me laugh and feel at-ease behind the camera, too!! Such a huge plus for me. I have used her to shoot for several years now and adore her! She's the best of the best!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Rebecca · Married on 01/09/2021

Jaime is the BEST!

We hired Jaime for both engagement and wedding photography. We ended up postponing our wedding, but she took our engagement photos about two days before quarantine, and we are SO thrilled that she will be with us next year on our wedding date.

Jaime has a way of making people who are horribly awkward in photographs look natural and lovely. She does this both with her technical skills as a photographer, as well as her personality and how she communicates with her subjects. Our engagement photos are spectacular and she is one of the things we are most looking forward to for our big day!

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Carolyn

Carolyn R. · Married on 12/12/2020

Hire this awesome photographer, and enjoy you wedding day!

My husband and I worked with Jaime to capture our engagement and wedding photographs. From our initial consultation to delivering the final photographs, Jaime was professional, creative, and flexible. We happened to have a very small, socially distanced ceremony during the COVID-19 pandemic, and we also found that she was careful about wearing her mask and maintaining physical distance. It was great not to have to worry about our guests safety. During the wedding she not only took beautiful photos with her equipment, but also took a few snaps with some of our guests phones so that they would have beautiful images to post on social media. She caught some really sweet and quiet moments during the wedding as well as the traditional portraits with our families. A seasoned professional, Jaime made sure everything went smoothly and that we could relax and enjoy the time with our families. Andrew and I have received nothing but compliments about the amazing shots Jaime captured, and we would absolutely work with her again.

Sent on 01/11/2021
  • Moriah

Moriah B. · Married on 11/10/2020

Favorite wedding vendor decision

I hired Jaime to take my wedding photos and we did an engagement shoot as well. She is incredibly professional and you can tell that she loves what she does! My fiancé normally hates taking pictures and hates how he looks in photos, but we had the most genuinely good time with Jaime. It's actually so hard to find pictures that we don't want to print because we love them all. She made my fiancé and I extremely comfortable and she worked a lot of magic to make every single angle and type of lighting look great. There's a reason everyone beams about her when I tell them who my wedding photographer is!!! Hire her for anything and everything. It would be impossible to regret a day spent with Jaime!

Priya V. · Married on 11/07/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Jaime was our photographer for our elopement and she was WONDERFUL. She has such a bright and beautiful spirit. We are definitely awkward people in front of a camera and she was able to bring us out of our shells and make us feel super comfortable. The pictures turned out AMAZING. I would recommend her over and over again, especially if you're looking for someone who can capture the magic of a moment.

Jessica Y. · Married on 11/02/2020

Wedding Photography

Just book her already! Seriously. Jaime was beyond amazing! Not only are her photos incredible, she is an absolute delight to be around! She showed up early and managed to make everyone, including my photo-shy husband, completely at ease. Best of all, her work is stunning. I am so happy I chose her as my wedding photographer. If I'm ever in need of a professional photographer again she will be my first call.

Sent on 11/23/2019

Claire G. · Married on 10/31/2020

Relaxed and beautiful!

Jaime is both an excellent photographer and a lovely person. She has a very relaxed professional manner - I am normally very nervous and awkward in front of a camera, and she made me so comfortable. She also helped us find good locations for our photos, her knowledge of the area is great. The photos are gorgeous, and our day was so relaxed thanks to Jaime! She's also queer-friendly and inclusive. We're so glad we went with her!

Sent on 12/29/2020
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie H. · Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely amazing

Jaime made us do comfortable during our engagement session!! I knew our wedding pictures would be amazing!! She even encouraged us to jump in the pool after our send off and the pictures from it turned out awesome!

Sent on 12/29/2020

Allyse R. · Married on 08/27/2020

We could not be happier with our choice! She is the best hands down!

From outfit choices to locations, Jaims made our whole engagement photo experience incredible! She was able to take the few ideas that my fiancé and I had and make them into something we could have never even imagined! We are a bit awkward and it’s usually pretty tough to get a good photo of the two of us, however, Our Ampersand Photography made it look easy! She can’t take a bad photograph! We will absolutely use her for our wedding and any other photo ops in the future! We cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Emily P. · Married on 08/04/2020

Absolute Perfection!

Jaime was an absolute to delight to work with! I was fairly nondescript with my expectations and she took the event and ran with it. The final photos were above and beyond my expectations. Jaime made everyone feel at home in front of the camera and was a pleasure to have in attendance. Highly recommend Our Ampersand Photography and a promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Rebecca E. · Married on 07/06/2020

Amazing photos

THIS GIRL IS AMAZING!! Jamie has a natural talent to find the perfect lighting and the perfect photo! I highly recommend this girl for all your photography needs.

Sent on 06/10/2020

Shannon H. · Married on 02/29/2020

Wedding Photographer!!

Jaime met all of our expectations and then some!! She was soo easy to work with and had amazin ideas as far as lighting and beautiful places to take photos. We had a blast the entire time even in the rain she somehow managed to make it all work! And the PHOTOS WERE ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Kelsey · Married on 02/15/2020

An amazing experience!

She always comes with fantastic ideas. She is bold and does absolutely amazing work. It's hard to make food and beverage look good and she gives it a personality.

Sent on 02/15/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren F. · Married on 02/01/2020

Jaime is the bomb.com

Jaime with Our Ampersand Photography is the bomb.com. She is incredibly professional, but also has a very fun and quirky side - attributes that I was looking for in our wedding photographer. She made my Fiancé and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera and our engagement photos turned out absolutely beautiful. She traveled to us in the city that we met for our engagement photos which was incredibly special to us as we are not getting married there. Jaime has also been so helpful with figuring out our “day of timeline,” taking the sunlight/sunset into account! Not to mention every time I text her she always responds promptly and gives very helpful tips! You will not regret booking with Jaime. I cannot praise her enough!!!! It is such a weight off my shoulders knowing that my Wedding Photos are going to be absolutely beautiful because I have so much trust in Jaime!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Leah M. · Married on 11/16/2019

If you want a stress free wedding day, book our ampersand photography!

It’s hard to put into words how amazing Jaime is to work with. She has the best attitude, keeps everything running on time, takes phenomenal photos. She literally held onto my husbands keys and wallet on our wedding night. Basically my husband and I felt like she was our best friend for the night and just happened to have a camera to capture our wedding moments. Do yourself a favor if you want a stress free wedding and book Our Ampersand to be your photographer.

Sent on 11/22/2019

Jessica S. · Married on 10/31/2019

Blown Away

I’ve known Jaime for most of my life, so of course I had no anxiety or reservations about how my pictures would turn out, and knew she would also be an amazing person to have in moments of panic or if something was going wrong. She’s a wedding guru and Sherpa. That said, I could not believe how incredibly excited I was to get my pictures back and see just how perfectly she had captured every emotion and moment big and small. She had managed to nail the exact feeling and aesthetic we had discussed. I’ve never been the “bride girl” and felt borderline embarrassed to even be having a wedding, and now here I am, struggling to not have my entire house covered in wedding photos! She’s incredibly valuable to have as a part of any special day.

Sent on 11/22/2019

Libby H. · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful photos and great to work with!

I saw Jaime’s work on Instagram and decided to book her for our engagement photos and wedding, and I’ll start this off by saying how wonderful our photos turned out and what a great experience it was to work with Jaime! She is extremely professional and super easy to work with on the big day and even helped me plan the wedding schedule. She sent us the sneak peek photos within a couple days of the wedding and I was blown away, the photos are absolutely beautiful. I couldn’t have asked for better! Jaime is knowledgeable and experienced and always has a back up plan (it rained on our wedding day) in case things change last minute. I very highly recommend Our Ampersand Photography and would book all over again. Thank you so much, Jaime, for the beautiful photos that we’ll cherish forever!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Katie F. · Married on 10/19/2019

Incredible!

I can’t say enough good things about Jaime! Her photo style is everything we wanted, and her personality was the cherry on top! Everything from the engagement photos to the wedding went as smoothly as possible. Jaime makes it so fun and relaxing. It was truly a treat to have Jaime as our photographer. Her love and passion for her job shines through in everything she creates. I can’t thank her enough for making our wedding day so special. We will cherish the pictures forever. Xx

Sent on 11/26/2019

Kayiane M. · Married on 10/19/2019

My Favorite Part of the Wedding Day!

Working with Our Ampersand for our wedding was a dream come true! All weddings are hectic and you miss so much in the rush of emotions and interactions, but not with Jaime there! Not only did she coordinate the photo taking, she kept the day moving and on schedule, and afterward we had an absolutely stunning record of all the moments we were there for but may not remember. I receive compliments on these photos all the time, not to mention she is a blast to work with and so wonderful at directing and making you feel comfortable and at ease. Working with her was the best decision we made for our wedding and I would book her again for any type of photography session.

Sent on 09/26/2020

Brianna W. · Married on 10/15/2019

Obsessed with our photos! - Ireland Elopement

When my husband and I got engaged in Feb, Our Ampersand Photo was the first person I called! We knew we wanted to be married in October, and we were pretty sure we wanted it to be in Ireland, so I knew I had to act fast. I had been following Jaime on social media for years, and was dead set on working with her. So she even ended up choosing our date! She was so HELPFUL from our first conversation even through today sending me a coupon code to print my photos! She set up meetings and communicated thoroughly through the planning process. She shared ideas to make our elopement flow smoothly and even helped me with my hair when the Euro outlet blew up my curling iron on our wedding day! During our wedding photos, she was so fun and complimentary. But best of all, we are OBSESSED with how they turned out. I've never met someone so fit for their profession. She is an expert and an artist, and I would recommend her 100x.

Sent on 11/23/2019

Kathleen J. · Married on 09/07/2019

Hands down amazing

Jaime is the bees knees when it comes to engagement and wedding photography. This girl has amazing talent and an awesome personality to go along with it. She makes you feel so at ease and captures the most stunning images. She is full of ideas and is willing to do whatever it takes to get the "shot". Hands down would recommend her to all of my friends.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Allie

Allie O. · Married on 08/31/2019

Stunning photos, we couldn't be happier

Jaime is a powerhouse wedding photographer. She went so far above and beyond our expectations. First and foremost, the photography is STUNNING. I'm so glad we have such incredible images of us and of our family and friends on our wedding day.

What I didn't expect was how much Jamie added to our day even beyond the gorgeous photos. She scouted spots for photos ahead of time so we had the perfect spots to run around in our formalwear and capture lots of types of photos before the ceremony. She hung out with us all day, drove us to photo spots, handled the craziness of my family with ease and grace at the reception, and even helped us figure out how to pin on a boutonnière or two. We were so glad she was a big a part of our wedding day, and couldn't be more excited about the photos we have!

Sent on 10/11/2019