OSO IN LOVE Reviews

OSO IN LOVE View more information

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Kenzie C. Married on 10/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire Rob for a smooth, stress-free day

Rob was fantastic. He handled correspondence with vendors well, but my main appreciation was everything that he handled the day of the wedding. Between setting up table decor, putting together our last-minute wedding arch purchase, and actually handing the payments to other vendors, we had nothing to worry about that day. We had an all-vaccinated wedding and were checking proof of vaccinations at the door, and Rob and his assistant Jenny handled that checking and were so helpful (even if a few of our guests gave them some trouble at the door). Rob also handled the arrival of our late night bites, facilitated the fix of a silly napkin error on the part of our caterers, and was just generally super helpful and kept us in the loop without constantly bothering us with minor things. Fantastic experience, would highly recommend.
    Sharon Married on 09/25/2022

Highly Recommend

Thank you Rob for going above and beyond to make our wedding successful in 3 weeks. It was wonderful to work with Rob from the beginning to the end, Rob planned our wedding, coordinated it on the day of, and provided sound system. Rob found us the vendors that provide exactly what we need in timely manner. And he is especially thoughtful about decorating the venue, he knows the key questions to ask and created a beautiful space that is just like what we envisioned. During the wedding, Rob is such a wonderful coordinator. He made sure the wedding happen on-time even though there was an unexpected incident. The wedding went smoothly and elegantly because of his coordination.

OSO IN LOVE's reply:

Thank you so much Sharon for your positive review. I am grateful for your feedback and for the opportunity to work with you on your special day. I loved coordinating your intimate brunch wedding at The Gathering Place at Red Oak. I especially enjoyed the fun caricature artist and seeing how much fun your friends and family had getting their picture drawn. Best wishes to you both!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Elisabeth B. Married on 09/17/2022

Disco Dream Come True!

Rob made my Boho Disco dreams come to life! He was so wonderful to work with and made our day so easy and made it possible to enjoy every moment. I went back and forth on whether I needed a day of coordinator and am so happy I moved forward with Rob! I could have never pulled it off without him!

OSO IN LOVE's reply:

Thank you so much Elisabeth for picking me to coordinate your Boho Disco wedding. As a lover of Disco, I had so much fun with your event. I really enjoyed socializing with your friends and family throughout the night and how gracious everyone was. Working at the Schlitz Audubon was also a great experience. I truly appreciate your review and wish you and Peter all the best!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey S. Married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect Wedding! Such a dream!

I cannot say enough good things about Rob Anderson (“Papa Bear”) and his team at OSO IN LOVE. Rob was our DJ and day-of wedding coordinator, and we absolutely loved working with him. Rob is organized, so kind and helpful - exactly the kind of person you’d want helping you with your special day. Everything was seamless, and he did an excellent job keeping the party going on the dance floor. My only regret was not having Rob plan my entire wedding because he was that amazing (and he really has an eye for details). Thank you so much, OSO IN LOVE! You’re an amazing team to work with!

OSO IN LOVE's reply:

Oh Lindsey! I cannot say enough good things about you and my experience working with you and Joey. I had such a great time getting to know you throughout the creative and planning process and absolutely loved seeing everything come to life the day of the event. Your wedding at the Kress Pavilion in Egg Harbor was one of my favorite weddings of this season. I wish you and Joey all the best!

• Jesse
    Jesse W. Married on 05/21/2022

Inclusive Excellence

We had a great experience working with Rob on our wedding in May 2022. We were interested in working with OSO IN LOVE because it was a LGBTQ+ owned business. Rob was helpful in finding us local vendors that could help us bring our vision to life, as we lived in New York City at the time.

He listened to us, offered insight and helped create a very memorable experience for our guests from across the globe by incorporating personal elements that celebrated our American and German heritages.

We would highly recommend working with Rob!
    Kristie Married on 09/12/2015

Magical,, stress-free , memorable

Highly recommend OSO in Love to help with planning your special day and making it one you and all your guests will always remember . From start to finish Rob was wonderful, to work with. From the first contact to the special day he made sure the planning was as stress free for me as possible. From design to details of ceremony, music, reception, dance ect.. no matter how big or small Rob made sure it was just how I envisioned it. He has an exquisite and creative eye for design .and offered many ideas. He loves and enjoys what he does and was dedicated to making our wedding day truly amazing .

OSO IN LOVE's reply:

Thank you so much Kristie for your review. I happy that I had the opportunity to work with you and your family in planning your special day. I can still remember the look in your eyes when you walked into the venue for the first time. I am grateful that you chose me to serve as your officiant for the wedding ceremony. Your willingness to openly share about your relationship and values were instrumental in creating a personal and memorable ceremony for you and your guests. We are always looking to add new members to the OSO family. If you know of any friends, family, or co-workers that are planning to get married, please refer them to us! Rob Anderson | Owner and Operator - OSO IN LOVE
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 10/18/2014

Amazing officiate

Rob was a joy to work with! He always has a smile on his face! He was very well prepared, personable and professional!! He made our wedding day extra special!

OSO IN LOVE's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and feedback Andrea. I really enjoyed working with you and Terry on the details of your wedding ceremony. It was a joy to be a part of your special day!
    Kristen Married on 01/18/2014

Exceeded Expectations!

Rob went above and beyond to make sure our special day was perfect. He offered options of how we could piece our ceremony together to make it flawless. Rob was always there to answer all of my questions. If you book OSO IN LOVE, you will not be disappointed!

OSO IN LOVE's reply:

Thank you Kristin for taking the time to write us a review. It was an honor to work with you on your wedding ceremony. I enjoyed helping you and your husband create the perfect personalized day for you and your guests. Rob Anderson - Owner | OSO IN LOVE
    Heather Married on 09/14/2013

Top Notch Officiant

When my husband and I were planning our wedding 8 years ago and looking for an officiant, Rob was the first to come to mind! He was so personalized our ceremony and helped make is an even more memorable day. We would highly recommend Rob!

OSO IN LOVE's reply:

Thank you so much Heather for your positive review of my wedding services. I am happy to know that you were satisfied with my officiant services. I love making couples happy and do my best to make each and every experience a personal and memorable one. OSO IN LOVE is looking to add new members to the OSO family. If you know of a friend, co-worker, or family member that is getting married, please send them our way. We love referrals! Rob Anderson | Owner - OSO IN LOVE
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey T. Married on 04/28/2012

Was truly amazing!!

My husband and I had the privilege to have Rob be our work with us on our wedding. He was amazing!!

He served as our officiant and he made the ceremony very personal to us and our story of love!! We even had tons of our guests tell us that is was one of the best ceremonies they have been to.

Not only did he serve as our officiant, but he also coordinated all the decor for our ceremony. I let Rob know what colors and flowers that were part of the wedding and just let him take control. I was blown away with how beautiful it was.

I can't say enough how amazing it was to have Rob a part of our special day and would highly recommend him to everyone I know!!

OSO IN LOVE's reply:

Thank you so much for your positive review Lindsey. It was a joy working with you and Billy. I am so happy that you were blown away by my contributions to your special day. If you have any friends or family that will be getting married in the future, please send them my way! Ron Anderson - Owner | OSO IN LOVE