72 Reviews for Original Tuscan Wedding

Partial Planning (1)
Civil (1)
Religious (1)
72 Original Tuscan Wedding Reviews

Elizabeth and Ann were a delight to work with. They made everything seamless and stress free, perfect for a larger destination wedding. They walked us through what steps were needed to completed in priority, offered their assistance in matters not really wedding related which was extra helpful when you don't speak the language! Above all they are kind, sincere, and love to make your wedding everything you want it to be. AMAZING!

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ann and Elizabeth were a pleasure to work with and made my Daughter Jenna's wedding day go smoothly and without incident! Thanks for making our day spectacular..Matt Hand

Profile Picture Matt, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ann and Elizabeth are beyond amazing wedding planners and made the experience totally stress free (they are a good price too!). When my fiancé and I decided to have an Italian destination wedding, we weren’t sure if it would even be possible until we met them! They were very responsive and answered every question we had. The vendors they work with are great too. The day of the wedding, everything was perfect and exactly as we had envisioned our wedding day to be – it truly was a fairytale wedding. All our guests commented how it was the most beautiful and fun wedding they had ever been to. We highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Holly, 5/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

At first we were unsure of the need and price of a wedding planner for our plans to marry in Italy. After being referred to Original Tuscan Weddings by a friend, and we can both confidently say that our special day may not have been able to be pulled off without them. We made our decision only a few months out from the date, and they helped us with every detail we were after. We also had some last minute hiccups before the big event, which the team were able to resolve without issue. Elizabeth and Ann's knowledge of the process, local networks, calm, efficient, friendly and professional approach was exactly what we needed. They were fabulous, and I couldn't recommend them highly enough. They made our special day stress free and with lasting memories that was just perfect. If you're wavering, don't. Just book them!

Photo for Original Tuscan Wedding Review - Photographer they suggested was amazing!
Profile Picture Lisa, 10/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

After using Elizabeth and Ann to plan my own wedding 7 years ago, it was a no brainer when I needed to plan a family reunion for 70 people in Tuscany- I immediately thought of them and it was the best decision I could have made. The week went flawlessly and every piece that they organized was done to perfection- from the venue, the transportation, the tour guides, the day trip to the beach, the music, the flowers, etc. etc.! All of the guests only had positive things to say and just kept remarking how 'nothing went wrong' the entire week! These two are experts in logistics and making things flow seamlessly. They do their homework and the result is a stress-free and perfect day (or week) for you and your guests. I can't recommend them highly enough - whether it be for a large or small wedding or for a family reunion!

Profile Picture Jen, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was highly recommend Original Tuscan Wedding to anyone wanted to get married in Tuscany. Elizabeth & Ann made the whole process of getting married abroad easy for us - they were helpful, supportive and we felt completely relaxed knowing our big day was in their hands. They responded quickly to all our requests and helped us identify exactly what we wanted and who to work with to deliver our dream day. All he suppliers they worked with were brilliant and such lovely people and they managed to find the perfect venue for all our requirements. Our wedding day was everything we dreamed it would be and we can't thank them both enough

Profile Picture Caroline, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had always dreamed of having a small intimate Italian wedding but neither of us spoke Italian so we decided to get wedding planners and hoped that they would see our vision.. Ann and Elizabeth not only understood what we wanted but went out of their way to give us our perfect wedding. They were an absolute dream to work with and I cannot say enough good things about them. They answered all my questions and organised absolutely everything that we asked for.. they went above and beyond for us and organised our perfect weekend. It is a weekend that is or our guests will never forget and we are so grateful to Ann and Elizabeth. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Profile Picture Emma, 4/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It was a truly turn-key experience. My wife and I literally showed up with our guests and everything just flowed and was flawless. Elizabeth and Ann are first rate professionals that you can trust with your BIG DAY!

Thank you, job well done!

Vidal & Sulie

Profile Picture Sulie, 12/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I enthusiastically recommend Original Tuscan Wedding for your wedding planners in Italy. My husband and I worked with Ann and Elizabeth from New York for fifteen months planning our 65 person wedding in Tuscany. Over the course of hundreds of emails Ann and Elizabeth answered every question we had, calmed us down, recommended amazing and professional venues and vendors and made our wedding weekend go off without a hitch. This included shuttle bus coordination to and from Florence, an excursion to Siena and local winery, a long wedding day, and brunch. Everything went better than I could have imagined and credit surely goes to both of them for their organization, great judgment, and lovely personalities. They are superb to work with. Elizabeth was also an excellent officiant and did a beautiful job with our ceremony.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Elizabeth and Ann were fantastic wedding planners for our special day. Having tried to plan a wedding from abroad, they were vital in ensuring we had everything we needed and that everything on the day was perfect and according to plan.

From the venue, the florist, the caterers, the lighting, the music, the decor etc it was all arranged through them and they did a brilliant job! We were so pleased on the day, it was truly the most amazing day and theres nothing about it we would have changed. Everything was exactly as imagined (and dreamed|). We would not have had the most beautiful did we had without them.

I cannot thank them enough for all their hard work and help through the planning process to make the day one we will never ever forget.

Thank you so much to Elizabeth and Ann at Original Tuscan Wedding for the most perfect wedding day one could ask for :)

Profile Picture User7219793, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

They are the best most experienced planners out there.
Always available, giving valuable and honest advice, true professionals.
Thank you so much for making this day so special to us and our guests.

Profile Picture User7215014, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I would recommend all of my friends and families to use Original Tuscan Weddings. Anne and Elizabeth are, without a doubt, two of the most talented event planners I have come across and one of the most service-driven organisations I have ever had the privilege of experiencing. We are contemplating holding another event in Italy so just so it can be as easy and fun as this one! Thanks to both of them for making our wedding week (yes, it was a five day affair) the most memorable time of our lives.

Profile Picture Kallie, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I absolutely loved using OTW, Elizabeth was the friendliest lady and helpful every step of the way. She really made our wedding day special. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Vicky, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant

Elizabeth and Ann provided flawless service and perfect suggestions. Everyone praised our wedding, but really so many of the special memories were because of Elizabeth and Ann! There is nothing more I could have asked for from them. They were very willing to work with our budget and tastes and provided excellent value. Honestly I cannot praise them highly enough. For a great price they helped us book all of our weddding services: hotel, venue, flowers, dinner, photographer, makeup, hair, reception, cocktails. They always gave a couple of options for choice. I would change nothing about our wedding or the amazing professionals who made it happen!

Profile Picture User5624030, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Civil, Ceremony, Reception

Elizabeth and Ann were great. They helped every step of the way. We basically arrived and they took over. Everything was set and ready to go. The ceremony went off without a hitch. They even made the rain stop right on time, giving way for a bright blue sky and clean air! These ladies know their stuff. Thank you Ann and Elizabeth for your attention to detail, and making our moment perfect for us.
Mr & Mrs
Alex and Johanna Gomez

Profile Picture Johanna , 9/23/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony

I can not put into words how amazing Ann and Elizabeth are.. But I will try!
The whole idea of trying to plan a wedding in Tuscany from the U.K. scared me and I knew I needed help, I asked around and did a lot of Internet searching and emailed a few wedding planners and something that I can not explain just clicked when I was emailing Ann and Elizabeth, They are so friendly and understood just what I wanted.
They emailed back straight away whenever I had a question and they emailed me just to keep me up to date on how everything was going... They say planning a wedding is stressful, mine wasn't and our whole day was absolutely perfect and exactly what we wanted, our friends and family did/have done nothing but rave about how great our wedding was and that wouldn't of been possible without the help of these to amazing ladies!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I LOVED working with OTW! I could have either been a dream or a nightmare to work with- I didn't want to plan a thing and I had a very small budget. Elizabeth and Ann politely prodded me and guided me and my husband through the whole process. All their recommendations were perfect- caterers, florist, guitarist, hair and make up,...down to the custom Siena water colors we gave as gifts for only $7 EU per (we had 21 guests). When they arrived at the house we rented, two days before the wedding - I hadn't even printed an itinerary. They were so kind and lovely with me and gave great advice. The caterers brought some furniture and lovely white covered chairs and the florist did wonders- the yard of the house was transformed- and for a very reasonable price! It was such a lovely and relaxing day- all thanks to Elizabeth and Ann! My husband and I will never forget Sep 2- thanks to your loving work! - best, Mandy

Profile Picture User5541375, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Religious

My husband and I were extremely nervous about planning our wedding solely via email with someone we found via weddingwire.com reviews. I'm not known to be the most trusting person and to relinquish control easily, so this was hard to do! In the end, we were completely blown away at how wonderful everything turned out and we wouldn't change anything!

From the moment we started emailing with Elizabeth and Ann (even before we even paid them a deposit), they were helpful and responded to all our emails (which there were a lot) in record time. I would email at night (PST) and would almost always have a response by the next morning.

Elizabeth and Ann took our vision and executed perfectly. All of the vendors they provided us were professional and took our pinterest pins and made them a reality! Violamalva was the florist they suggested and their work was stunning. All of our guests still keep commenting on how it was the best wedding table they've ever seen. The string quartet and DJ were fabulous as well. It was wonderful having two planners because the day of ran so smoothly. Both were a joy to work with and made wedding planning (especially in another country) a reality. We couldn't have done it without them!

Profile Picture User5188330, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I planned our wedding in Italy from Texas, so we definitely needed a lot of help. We reached out to several wedding planners, but frankly, we were not terribly impressed with the types of responses/interactions we got initially. We found Ann and Elizabeth and we are so grateful that we did. From the very beginning, they were responsive to our every need, question or request. At times, we had a lot of trouble making decisions and they were very honest about what works and what doesn't based on their years of experience, which is exactly what we needed. They helped us spend our money wisely without compromising our vision for our wedding. They were even helpful in "unofficial" wedding related business (making dinner reservations and restaurant suggestions for my bachelorette dinner and gathering spots around Florence for our wedding guests). If you are planning a wedding in Italy and are on the hunt for amazing planners that can guide you and still remain flexible and creative, Original Tuscan Wedding would be the way to go. They are top notch!

Profile Picture Alana, 5/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Elizabeth and Ann of Original Tuscan Wedding were absolutely fabulous! My husband and I changed our wedding location 5 months prior to our big day, and could not have been happier with our choice. Choosing wedding planners who live halfway around the world can be a daunting task, as you are putting all of your faith and trust into their planning services and vendors is very scary. However, with OTW, you can put all of your fears aside and enjoy the entire destination wedding planning process! Both Elizabeth and Ann are extremely professional and easy to work with. They offered valuable suggestions, great vendor referrals, and always answered any emails within 24hours. In addition, they find ways to make your dream wedding happen within your own personal budget. They were never once pushy, and were always accommodating. It was also an added bonus to have two planners (instead of one), and both planners spoke fluent English and Italian (this made it easy for us to communicate any of our needs). Once we arrived in Florence, Ann and Elizabeth made the process seamless. They scheduled all of our legal documentation appointments, and were both on hand for the entire duration of the wedding day coordinating vendors and guests. They made sure our wedding was absolutely perfect! My husband and I wish we could go back and do it again. Thank you so much OTW!!!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 11/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ann and Elizabeth were great to work with. They researched lots of locations and dates for us across different locations and prices. The florist and hairdresser that they found for me were excellent. My hair and make-up was perfect, exactly as I had imagined and wanted it. The flowers were perfect also. They also provided lots of info on bands and musicians and had lots of examples of ceremonies for us to use to pull our own together. Elizabeth presided over the symbolic ceremony and did a great job.

Profile Picture User4615625, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We were so delighted with Original Tuscan Wedding, and really happy we chose them to help plan our wedding. :) Elizabeth and Ann were wonderful to work with. They responded to our queries really quickly so we were never left wondering about anything; gave fabulous recommendations for locations/florists/photographers etc. and really made the whole planning process as stress-free as it could possibly be, given we were in England and our wedding was in Italy! Then on the day itself (and leading up to it) they ensured everything ran smoothly - so much so that my husband and I didn't have to think about a thing except having fun. So grateful for OTW and very very happy with everything they did. We would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married in Tuscany! xx

Profile Picture Yolie, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Excellent support throughout the planning for our wedding and on our special day. so helpful with everything providing us with excellent choices to choose from for our special day. Excellent communication throughout using email and telephone contact. We had the wedding of our dreams thanks to the help and support from Anne and Elizabeth.

Profile Picture emma, 9/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Organised, friendly and we felt completely relaxed with our wedding in the hands of these lovely ladies.

Profile Picture Perri, 8/7/14, 1 Review