5 Reviews for Orchid Film Studios

Full Feature Video (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Raw Footage (1)
5 Orchid Film Studios Reviews

Max did an amazing job with our wedding video! He is professional, courteous, reliable and responsive via email. We highly recommend him.

We really appreciated how he took our song preferences into consideration. We don't like most songs that appear in wedding videos, and he worked with us diligently to find the perfect song choices. He was also honest about which songs would or would not work with our video. He sent us a sneak peek of the video a few weeks after the wedding, which was a wonderful surprise. To give you an idea of timeline, it took 3 months to receive the final video, which was not a problem for us. It was worth the wait to have a perfect wedding video.

He also has an option where you can purchase all of the raw footage for an additional small fee. You can also purchase a second shooter.

His prices are so reasonable, especially compared to other videographers in the area of similar quality. We thought Max really went above and beyond to deliver us the best video experience.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Cinematic, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I was hesitant to hire a videographer for my wedding because I was on a tight budget and it would be one more expense to add to the growing list. When I came across the Orchid Studios website I had almost given up on my search. I watched Max's videos and liked his genuine and sentimental style. His prices were much more reasonable than many I had researched, and he charged for the day as a whole instead of hourly so that he could make sure he was capturing every precious moment from start to finish. On the day of the wedding he was punctual, professional, and discrete and we hardly noticed he was filming. The day was unfortunately rainy and cold, but he forged ahead and managed to make a beautiful video despite the weather challenges. The final product was sweet and romantic and captured both the beauty of our venue and the deep love we had for one another. The video itself was delivered on a beautiful wooden personalized flash drive that is a great keepsake. I highly recommend Max and Orchid Studios to anyone who wants a quality product for a reasonable price and a videographer that truly puts his heart into his work.

Profile Picture Alissa, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Highlight Video

Max was great! We decided that we wanted to hire a videographer so that our future kids can see more than just pictures of our wedding. Max was extremely friendly and easy to work with. He didn't meet our photographers until the day of the wedding and they all worked excellent together, it was such a relief! I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a beautiful and unique way to capture their wedding forever. We absolutely loved our video but there were a couple things missing that we wanted added in, my bridesmaids & I did a surprise dance for my husband and we asked for that to be added. Max happily agreed to make another video for us with that dance, he seriously rocks!

Profile Picture Damaris, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Flash Drive, Add'l Hours

Thank you to Max and his assistant in capturing the moments and creating the video that we will now cherish and have for our entire lives. Excellent service. Excellent communication. Great knowledge in filming.

Profile Picture Pavel, 7/24/15, 3 Reviews