Orchid Film Studios Reviews

6 | Spokane, WA

6 Reviews for Orchid Film Studios

6 Orchid Film Studios Reviews

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2018

Max was amazing to work with! He really listened to what we wanted in our wedding video and let us help with the music selection. We received our video extremely fast and couldn’t be more happy with it.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/02/2017

Max did an amazing job with our wedding video! He is professional, courteous, reliable and responsive via email. We highly recommend him.

We really appreciated how he took our song preferences into consideration. We don't like most songs that appear in wedding videos, and he worked with us diligently to find the perfect song choices. He was also honest about which songs would or would not work with our video. He sent us a sneak peek of the video a few weeks after the wedding, which was a wonderful surprise. To give you an idea of timeline, it took 3 months to receive the final video, which was not a problem for us. It was worth the wait to have a perfect wedding video.

He also has an option where you can purchase all of the raw footage for an additional small fee. You can also purchase a second shooter.

His prices are so reasonable, especially compared to other videographers in the area of similar quality. We thought Max really went above and beyond to deliver us the best video experience.

Linnea · Married on 06/17/2017

We waited far longer than we should have to find a videographer. And honestly couldn’t be happier with our choice. We met for coffee to introduce ourselves, and from day one Max was nothing but professional, and friendly. He didn’t meet our photographer until wedding day but that didn’t matter. They both got along perfectly and we hardly noticed they were there. Our video brings happy tears every time I watch it!! I am seriously in love with the thought, and details Max put into this video. It is evident that he devotes himself entirely to every video he does!! Thank you for creating a video we will never tire of!! You captured so much more than I could’ve ever asked for!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Orchid Film Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Linnea! You just made me smile real big :) It was my honor to film your big day and help you remember it for the many years to come.

Alissa · Married on 09/24/2016

I was hesitant to hire a videographer for my wedding because I was on a tight budget and it would be one more expense to add to the growing list. When I came across the Orchid Studios website I had almost given up on my search. I watched Max's videos and liked his genuine and sentimental style. His prices were much more reasonable than many I had researched, and he charged for the day as a whole instead of hourly so that he could make sure he was capturing every precious moment from start to finish. On the day of the wedding he was punctual, professional, and discrete and we hardly noticed he was filming. The day was unfortunately rainy and cold, but he forged ahead and managed to make a beautiful video despite the weather challenges. The final product was sweet and romantic and captured both the beauty of our venue and the deep love we had for one another. The video itself was delivered on a beautiful wooden personalized flash drive that is a great keepsake. I highly recommend Max and Orchid Studios to anyone who wants a quality product for a reasonable price and a videographer that truly puts his heart into his work.

Damaris · Married on 08/06/2016

Max was great! We decided that we wanted to hire a videographer so that our future kids can see more than just pictures of our wedding. Max was extremely friendly and easy to work with. He didn't meet our photographers until the day of the wedding and they all worked excellent together, it was such a relief! I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a beautiful and unique way to capture their wedding forever. We absolutely loved our video but there were a couple things missing that we wanted added in, my bridesmaids & I did a surprise dance for my husband and we asked for that to be added. Max happily agreed to make another video for us with that dance, he seriously rocks!

Pavel · Married on 07/24/2015

Thank you to Max and his assistant in capturing the moments and creating the video that we will now cherish and have for our entire lives. Excellent service. Excellent communication. Great knowledge in filming.