On The Go Concierge & Events Reviews

On The Go Concierge & Events 4
On The Go Concierge & Events 5

Mary Daigneault · Married on 07/20/2019

Very positive experience!

Donna was such a big help at my daughter's backyard wedding! She was open to helping in whatever way was needed. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Meghan S · Married on 06/29/2019

Awesome Service and Creativity

Donna was prompt, responsive and fun to work with! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Amberly

Amberly · Married on 06/22/2019

Very Pleased with Services and Would Highly Recommend!

Donna was amazing to work with from start to finish! She helped us coordinate our wedding BBQ reception. Our guests had a great time. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for help with wedding coordination, bartending services, or any event planning in general. Thanks again!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/14/2018

Donna was a fantastic addition to of vendor team. She made sure everything ran as smooth as possible. The next day we couldn’t locate the cake or veil and she helped us contact everyone possible until it was all found. She really went above and beyond “day of” coordinator which we really appreciated.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Bonny · Married on 09/08/2018

Donna and her team are the best we did not have to worry about anything. They are very professional and we could not be happier with them. We would highly recommend Donna for your event.

Sent on 09/23/2018
  • F

Frank · Married on 09/08/2018

Donna and team were fantastic with it being such a busy day they made sure we had nothing to worry about they are the best!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Kathleen · Married on 08/25/2018

Originally, I said I would just do everything myself. Our backyard wedding would be small--including our blended family with adult children and grandkids. But we soon changed our minds and started looking for assistance. So glad we decided to get professional help because then we could relax and enjoy the day. Donna suggested a caterer, musician, photographer, and cake baker. Her recommendations were great. Donna checked in with us the week before our wedding to finalize last-minute details. Then she appeared on the wedding day and did her thing, to keep all "behind the scenes" activities rolling. As our wedding party ended the evening with s'mores around the firepit, Donna left us with a clean kitchen, extra food put away in the fridge, and trash out the door.

Sent on 08/29/2018
    On The Go Concierge & Events 7
    On The Go Concierge & Events 8
    On The Go Concierge & Events 9
    On The Go Concierge & Events 10

Marie · Married on 08/04/2018

Donna helped us on our wedding day. We contacted her a little late in the game, but that was no problem with her. We had done a lot of planning and vendor selection already and we needed someone to tie the vendors together, keep things running smoothly and help find a couple vendors for rentals. She tied up all our loose ends, which allowed us to enjoy our day to the fullest and stress so much less. If I have the opportunity, I would work with her again to plan an event from start to finish. She has lots of experience with venues in the area, vendors and will find anything you need. We would have been lost without her. Thank you, Donna!

Sent on 09/05/2018
  • Sherrie

Sherrie · Married on 07/28/2018

Donna was such a big help at our wedding! I can't even tell you all the details she saw to. She kept scheduled events on time (That's saying something considering one of our sweet ring bearers dropped a ring in the grass lol and then of course a search ensued lol...we found it the next morning!) She helped deal with our vendor's questions and did some problem solving. She served our cake to our guests and us, helped with clean up, brought the cake inside for storage
    before she left (outdoor wedding). She even helped zip up my dress before the ceremony, while my wedding party was doing pictures lol. Long before the big day though Donna was such a help. The caterer we had hired had a serious family issue that he had to travel out of state to assist with, and Donna introduced me to an amazing caterer. We interviewed 3 caterers to take the place of our original one but we went with Donna's suggestion, and we couldn't have been more pleased. She knows great people. She was responsive to our every email. Met with us a few times to go over wedding day particulars. Even being so gracious as to meet me at the hair salon during a hair appointment, to go over our timeline and some entertainment details, when I was having trouble finding time to meet with her! She was kind and gracious and we were glad to have her in our corner for the big day.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Rebecca · Married on 07/15/2018

I hired On the Go Concierge to help out the day of my wedding and it was 100% the right choice. I was so busy being pulled in 20 different directions there was no way I could have done it without them. Donna and I corresponded for a few months before the wedding so she had a good idea of what I needed help with. She had another engagement that day, but she brought along her associate, Teresa with her to our rehearsal dinner and despite the chaos there was able to communicate what I needed. Day of, Teresa was fabulous. She set up all my centerpieces and decor tables, lined everyone up for the processional, communicated with the DJ, and basically did anything I asked of her. She was SO helpful. At one point, my bustle came undone and she was running around like a madwoman trying to find me a safety pin. During "down" time she ran to the bar to get beverages for the wedding party. I can't recommend On the Go Concierge enough. The peace of mind and ability to relax a little on my big day was SO worth the money. Hire them!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Valerie · Married on 06/09/2018

Donna was a joy to work with! Prior to our actual wedding day, Donna helped with some last minute vendors, such as cocktail hour food, drink servers, and rentals for tables and chairs. We met up with Donna at our venue beforehand as well so we could explain what we were trying to do with the set up and a walk through of the day. Donna was a huge help on the day of the wedding. We had a fairly DIY wedding at an outdoor venue in our town and so I went early to set up. I didn't want to leave the venue without supervision (to go get ready) so Donna came earlier than originally planned to "watch" the venue and help set up the rest of the venue. She helped throughout the day and coordinated with the vendors for our special day. She has a lot of local knowledge for those of you in the capital region/Saratoga. We were very happy with Donna and all of her hard work!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Amy · Married on 05/26/2018

Donna did an AMAZING job with our destination rehearsal dinner, we had no worries leaving our BBQ themed dinner in her hands. We had 75 people attend and everyone was raving about how gorgeous and flawless everything was. I HIGHLY recommend this company!

Sent on 06/16/2018
  • Bryan

Bryan · Married on 04/28/2018

You did a great job making our vision happen, we greatly appreciate everything you did.

Sent on 05/15/2018

kate · Married on 10/07/2017

Donna was absolutely incredible! She was so helpful and accommodating. I had an outdoor backyard reception so Donna had a lot to do and keep her busy! Everything went off without a hitch due to all her planning, corresponding and her hard work and love for what she does. The commitment and care behind what Donna does absolutely surpasses all of my expectations. I had numerous guests coming up to me asking who she was and commenting on how fabulous and what wonderful work she was doing! My family and I have nothing but positive comments and love for her!

Thank you Donna for not only what you do but who you are!

Love you and will be absolutely recommending you to everyone I can! <3

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • O

Opal · Married on 09/16/2017

I needed help planning the details of my wedding and wanted a day of coordinator to assist with everything so I could enjoy myself and not worry about anything. We had a backyard reception and I’m so glad that I hired Donna to take care of things for me. She thought of details that I didn’t and when I had questions she responded to me immediately. I liked her attention to detail and dedication. Donna came up with some creative ideas for favors incorporating my colors and also assisted with catering set-up. If you’re looking for someone to help you manage your wedding day I highly recommend On The Go Concierge & Events. A couple of my guests commented how attentive she was during the day and she stayed until the end of the reception to make sure my personal items were returned and guests were taken care of.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Cameron · Married on 09/10/2017

On the Go did a first-class job organizing and planning our Farewell Brunch. We hosted our brunch by the lake in a location that does not frequently hold events. Donna thought of all details and didn't leave anything to chance. She worked tirelessly all day to make sure all of our guests had what they needed, managed a catering vendor of our choosing, handled traffic and gate access, made sure the event was set up and cleaned up. There is no way we could have hosted this brunch without her! Trust her with any event - - - especially if it's never been done before and you need someone to think through both the big items and the small. Flawless execution.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Brittni · Married on 09/09/2017

Donna did a great job making sure all of the details of our wedding weekend went off without a hitch. We did most of the planning ourselves but Donna took over during the wedding weekend so that we could enjoy all of our events without having to think about any of the details. We knew that everything would be taken care of in Donna's hands which helped us relax and live in the moment. We definitely recommend Donna for coordinating any (and all) events you're planning!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/13/2017

Donna was a lifesaver! My husband and I decided to have a short, four month engagement and to try to do everything ourselves. I quickly saw that I could not do it all, along with homeschooling my two children, working part time and orchestrating a move, and also keep my sanity! I found Donna on Thumbtack and she quickly responded to my inquiry. She was willing to work with our budget, she was organized (which is not my strong suit), able to see little things that needed to get done which my then-fiance and I did not even consider and was punctual and professional. I would recommend Donna to anyone trying to pull off an event that needs someone to come alongside them to help make the planning less overwhelming. She certainly did that for us.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Trevor · Married on 10/31/2016

Donna's attention to detail made my event an absolute success. It could not have been done without her attention to detail and coordination. Donna managed the process, and it allowed me to enjoy the party. I would highly recommend Donna to coordinate ANY event. She is extremely competent and organized.

Sent on 11/11/2016
  • U

Peggy · Married on 10/28/2016

I don't believe I would have been able to have done all what Donna did for me. Donna took care of all the little to big details of my wedding. I could have not picked a better person to handle my wedding. Thank you Donna from the bottom of my heart. You are the best.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Marilyn · Married on 10/01/2016

I had an excellent experience with Donna. She helped us throw a wonderful surprise 30th Birthday party for our daughter. She made everything lovely, was able to get the perfect menu to meet several dietary needs, got us the most delicious gluten free cheesecake with fresh fruit on it which our daughter & everyone absolutely enjoyed, she served, made sure everyone had plenty to eat and drink, she cleaned up after everyone & threw away all of the garbage in our cans, several times! ...and wound up staying later, without a problem, because everyone was having such a great time. Donna is very friendly, accommodating, helpful & was a real pleasure to work with. After our experience with her, my husband and I have decided to use her for our future parties & get-together's! We highly recommend Donna for all of your party needs. You will not be disappointed!

-Marilyn D

Sent on 11/10/2016

Jennifer · event on 09/25/2016

"Donna did an incredible job planning our company party! She took care of everything from ordering the tent, tables and chairs, to running errands to get items we needed, and was ever-present to assist with whatever we needed during the party. Donna always has a smile on her face and effortlessly ensures everything goes smoothly from beginning to end! We highly recommend Donna's On The Go Concierge event planning and catering services for anyone who wants to enjoy their next party or event!" - Jennifer & Pam

Sent on 11/10/2016

Earlden · Married on 08/04/2016

Donna saved the day and helped prevented a bridezilla from emerging. My fiancé (wife now) wanted a small wedding with just a few friends over after the ceremony. Unfortunately for us, we underestimated the amount of work that goes into even a small reception. Even with friends helping, planning everything last minute was becoming stressful. To prevent my death by a stressed out Perto Rican, I decided to hire someone to help with the wedding.

I called up Donna with less than two weeks left before the wedding. She found a cake maker that did an amazing job even with the last minute notice. She picked up all of the food and did a lot of the set up. She found us the best price for the Limo and even found a hotel room with a hot tub during track season and we didn't end up paying track season prices. There was a box of chocolate covered strawberries waiting for us when we arrived at the hotel room thanks to Donna.

Donna is very friendly, professional, trust worthy, hard working and knows many people in the hotel, restaurant and other businesses. If you need an event planned or any kind of concierge service I'd recommend her. I've saved her number knowing she would be there to save the day!

Thanks Donna!

Sent on 11/06/2016

On The Go Concierge & Events's reply:

Thanks Earlden for your kind words. I was thankful that you called me to assist with your wedding reception, even though we only had a week to plan it! You have a lovely family and I was happy to be included in helping with your special day.

Coleen · Married on 03/12/2016

I hired Donna from On The Go Concierge for day of wedding planning and services, and the title is misleading in the best way possible. Donna helped with SO MUCH MORE than just the "day of" things. She answered every e-mail I sent, returned every phone call, contributed inspiration and ideas for the wedding, worked out all of the fine details with the vendors, and so much more. She even put together the most amazing bridal emergency kit for me for the wedding. Donna helped all of my dreams for the wedding to come to life. The ceremony and reception were set-up perfectly, she got people where they needed to be and stuck to our schedule, and she is just fun to work with in general! Thank you SO MUCH Donna!

Sent on 07/25/2016