On The Go Concierge & Events Reviews

On The Go Concierge & Events 7
  • Sue

Sue Xiao · Married on 09/14/2019

Detail-oriented, competitive pricing

We hired Donna for our wedding day on 9/14/19 as the day-of coordinator. We chose her based on her detail-oriented approach and competitive pricing compared other companies in the area. We were able to have multiple phone calls with her in the few weeks leading up to the wedding. The best part was that 3 days prior to the wedding, she took on the role as lead communicator with all our other vendors; she disseminated the timeline we came up with together to the key vendors and eliminated that huge stress of communication from us! Since my husband and I planned our own wedding, this brought our pre-wedding stress from a 10/10 to a 4/10 in the most critical time. The day-of, I felt confident in letting Donna run the show. She did a great job rallying the moving parts of our detailed itinerary involving moving from a lake ceremony to an indoor museum at a different part of town. I can't believe how smoothly everything went. After the fact we understood why Donna asked us so many detailed questions and we're grateful she had thought of all the little holes that needed plugging before the big day.

Sent on 09/25/2019
    On The Go Concierge & Events 8
    On The Go Concierge & Events 9

On The Go Concierge & Events's reply:

It was truly an honor to assist you and your family with your wedding. The Saratoga Auto Museum is a great venue and it's also a big piece of history in Saratoga. I'm happy that you understood why I asked so many questions! The last thing I wanted to do was i interrupt your special day and the more I knew the better prepared I was for vendor questions or concerns. It was an awesome wedding!

Stacie Call · Married on 09/14/2019

Donna-Stacie & Bob Ellis

Donna was attentive & knowledgable.

Sent on 09/25/2019
    On The Go Concierge & Events 10

On The Go Concierge & Events's reply:

Thank you for trusting me to assist with your special day. So happy the rain held off! Must be that "no rain dance" I did in my house prior to your ceremony. LOL
  • Sharon

Sharon Daley · Married on 09/07/2019

On The Go Conceirge: An Outstanding Source for Gift Bags

My daughter was married at the Adelphi Hotel in Saratoga Springs on 9-7-2019. I called Donna, the owner of On The Go Conceirge about 2 months ago and asked for her help in putting together 75 gift bags. I did not leave her alot of time but Donna had outstanding ideas on how to customize the bags with a Saratoga Theme since so many of the guests were from out of town. They were all excited to get gift bags with contents from the local area: Death Wish Coffee, Saratoga water, Saratoga Chips, Saratoga Olive Oil (get the theme?). The bags were customized to her colors and beautifully put together. I can't say enough about Donna's assistance in this process as we had no idea what we really wanted to do --we just knew we wanted 75 gift bags. Donna sent lots of ideas and photos and we down selected to about a half-dozen products. She also included maps of the area so our out-of-town guests could navigate their way around between parties. Donna delivered the bags to the rehearsal venue, saving us the worry of having to pick them up. When I got there and saw them, I knew we had made the rihgt decision in asking Donna to provide us with the gift bags. I would use On The Go Conceirge again anytime! Definitely call her if you have the need for gift bags for a wedding!!! I know she can provide bags for many other occasions as well. She is a top shelf person to work with. Sharon Daley

Sent on 09/09/2019
    On The Go Concierge & Events 11
  • DawnMarie

Dawnmarie Helin · Married on 08/23/2019

Best Wedding Investment ever!

As the mother of a very organized bride, I can honestly say that using Donna from On The Go was one expense that was worth every penny and more. Donna kept everything and everyone on task and on time. No worries about rouge vendors or last minute details; Donna had every possibility covered. She coordinated every detail thoroughly with every vendor, venue and even the church. She was professional yet warm and understanding. She was creative in ways that we never expected, and when all was said and done, this wedding will be talked about for years! There was not a single thing came up wrong! Every guest was satisfied. From the perspective of the mother of the bride, if you’re planning a wedding or your child is, do yourself a favor and include On The Go. You’ll have a stress free event and probably make a lifetime friend.

Sent on 08/30/2019
    On The Go Concierge & Events 12
    On The Go Concierge & Events 13
  • Kellie

Kellie Helin · Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing experience!

If I said it once, I said it a million times; Donna and On The Go Events was the BEST thing that we spent money on during the entire wedding process! My schedule is unpredictable, and I was trying to plan a wedding from several states away. Donna helped not only with the day-of events (so I never had to worry about a thing), but also helped coordinate our vendors, visited different sites, found places for my husband and I to get ready, and helped make every unique aspect of our wedding come together seamlessly. We grew so close during the process, that people thought she was a family member! I would absolutely recommend her to any other bride, and am so grateful for my experience!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

On The Go Concierge & Events's reply:

I truly enjoyed working with you and Chris on your special weekend. It was a year and a half process and it was awesome getting to know you and your family. I hope when you visit Saratoga on vacations and getaway weekends we can get together for dinner or a cocktail! And we do look like we should be family! ;)

Mary Daigneault · Married on 07/20/2019

Very positive experience!

Donna was such a big help at my daughter's backyard wedding! She was open to helping in whatever way was needed. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Meghan S · Married on 06/29/2019

Awesome Service and Creativity

Donna was prompt, responsive and fun to work with! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Amberly

Amberly · Married on 06/22/2019

Very Pleased with Services and Would Highly Recommend!

Donna was amazing to work with from start to finish! She helped us coordinate our wedding BBQ reception. Our guests had a great time. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for help with wedding coordination, bartending services, or any event planning in general. Thanks again!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Brooke Loonan · Married on 10/06/2018

Donna is the best!!

Donna was incredible! We could not have done it without her. She was so organized and really attentive to detail. I was able to relax and enjoy my day because she was on it! Not always the easiest thing for me to do but I knew I was in good hands. From start to finish Donna had us covered. She had great input and ideas and she made the most beautiful welcome bags and amenity baskets. She added all those extra touches that made our wedding really special. I can't say enough nice things about her... just thank you!!!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    On The Go Concierge & Events 14
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/14/2018

Donna was a fantastic addition to of vendor team. She made sure everything ran as smooth as possible. The next day we couldn’t locate the cake or veil and she helped us contact everyone possible until it was all found. She really went above and beyond “day of” coordinator which we really appreciated.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Bonny · Married on 09/08/2018

Donna and her team are the best we did not have to worry about anything. They are very professional and we could not be happier with them. We would highly recommend Donna for your event.

Sent on 09/23/2018
  • F

Frank · Married on 09/08/2018

Donna and team were fantastic with it being such a busy day they made sure we had nothing to worry about they are the best!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Kathleen · Married on 08/25/2018

Originally, I said I would just do everything myself. Our backyard wedding would be small--including our blended family with adult children and grandkids. But we soon changed our minds and started looking for assistance. So glad we decided to get professional help because then we could relax and enjoy the day. Donna suggested a caterer, musician, photographer, and cake baker. Her recommendations were great. Donna checked in with us the week before our wedding to finalize last-minute details. Then she appeared on the wedding day and did her thing, to keep all "behind the scenes" activities rolling. As our wedding party ended the evening with s'mores around the firepit, Donna left us with a clean kitchen, extra food put away in the fridge, and trash out the door.

Sent on 08/29/2018
    On The Go Concierge & Events 15
    On The Go Concierge & Events 16
    On The Go Concierge & Events 17
    On The Go Concierge & Events 18

Marie · Married on 08/04/2018

Donna helped us on our wedding day. We contacted her a little late in the game, but that was no problem with her. We had done a lot of planning and vendor selection already and we needed someone to tie the vendors together, keep things running smoothly and help find a couple vendors for rentals. She tied up all our loose ends, which allowed us to enjoy our day to the fullest and stress so much less. If I have the opportunity, I would work with her again to plan an event from start to finish. She has lots of experience with venues in the area, vendors and will find anything you need. We would have been lost without her. Thank you, Donna!

Sent on 09/05/2018
  • Sherrie

Sherrie · Married on 07/28/2018

Donna was such a big help at our wedding! I can't even tell you all the details she saw to. She kept scheduled events on time (That's saying something considering one of our sweet ring bearers dropped a ring in the grass lol and then of course a search ensued lol...we found it the next morning!) She helped deal with our vendor's questions and did some problem solving. She served our cake to our guests and us, helped with clean up, brought the cake inside for storage
    before she left (outdoor wedding). She even helped zip up my dress before the ceremony, while my wedding party was doing pictures lol. Long before the big day though Donna was such a help. The caterer we had hired had a serious family issue that he had to travel out of state to assist with, and Donna introduced me to an amazing caterer. We interviewed 3 caterers to take the place of our original one but we went with Donna's suggestion, and we couldn't have been more pleased. She knows great people. She was responsive to our every email. Met with us a few times to go over wedding day particulars. Even being so gracious as to meet me at the hair salon during a hair appointment, to go over our timeline and some entertainment details, when I was having trouble finding time to meet with her! She was kind and gracious and we were glad to have her in our corner for the big day.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Rebecca · Married on 07/15/2018

I hired On the Go Concierge to help out the day of my wedding and it was 100% the right choice. I was so busy being pulled in 20 different directions there was no way I could have done it without them. Donna and I corresponded for a few months before the wedding so she had a good idea of what I needed help with. She had another engagement that day, but she brought along her associate, Teresa with her to our rehearsal dinner and despite the chaos there was able to communicate what I needed. Day of, Teresa was fabulous. She set up all my centerpieces and decor tables, lined everyone up for the processional, communicated with the DJ, and basically did anything I asked of her. She was SO helpful. At one point, my bustle came undone and she was running around like a madwoman trying to find me a safety pin. During "down" time she ran to the bar to get beverages for the wedding party. I can't recommend On the Go Concierge enough. The peace of mind and ability to relax a little on my big day was SO worth the money. Hire them!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Valerie · Married on 06/09/2018

Donna was a joy to work with! Prior to our actual wedding day, Donna helped with some last minute vendors, such as cocktail hour food, drink servers, and rentals for tables and chairs. We met up with Donna at our venue beforehand as well so we could explain what we were trying to do with the set up and a walk through of the day. Donna was a huge help on the day of the wedding. We had a fairly DIY wedding at an outdoor venue in our town and so I went early to set up. I didn't want to leave the venue without supervision (to go get ready) so Donna came earlier than originally planned to "watch" the venue and help set up the rest of the venue. She helped throughout the day and coordinated with the vendors for our special day. She has a lot of local knowledge for those of you in the capital region/Saratoga. We were very happy with Donna and all of her hard work!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Amy · Married on 05/26/2018

Donna did an AMAZING job with our destination rehearsal dinner, we had no worries leaving our BBQ themed dinner in her hands. We had 75 people attend and everyone was raving about how gorgeous and flawless everything was. I HIGHLY recommend this company!

Sent on 06/16/2018
  • Bryan

Bryan · Married on 04/28/2018

You did a great job making our vision happen, we greatly appreciate everything you did.

Sent on 05/15/2018

kate · Married on 10/07/2017

Donna was absolutely incredible! She was so helpful and accommodating. I had an outdoor backyard reception so Donna had a lot to do and keep her busy! Everything went off without a hitch due to all her planning, corresponding and her hard work and love for what she does. The commitment and care behind what Donna does absolutely surpasses all of my expectations. I had numerous guests coming up to me asking who she was and commenting on how fabulous and what wonderful work she was doing! My family and I have nothing but positive comments and love for her!

Thank you Donna for not only what you do but who you are!

Love you and will be absolutely recommending you to everyone I can! <3

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • O

Opal · Married on 09/16/2017

I needed help planning the details of my wedding and wanted a day of coordinator to assist with everything so I could enjoy myself and not worry about anything. We had a backyard reception and I’m so glad that I hired Donna to take care of things for me. She thought of details that I didn’t and when I had questions she responded to me immediately. I liked her attention to detail and dedication. Donna came up with some creative ideas for favors incorporating my colors and also assisted with catering set-up. If you’re looking for someone to help you manage your wedding day I highly recommend On The Go Concierge & Events. A couple of my guests commented how attentive she was during the day and she stayed until the end of the reception to make sure my personal items were returned and guests were taken care of.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Cameron · Married on 09/10/2017

On the Go did a first-class job organizing and planning our Farewell Brunch. We hosted our brunch by the lake in a location that does not frequently hold events. Donna thought of all details and didn't leave anything to chance. She worked tirelessly all day to make sure all of our guests had what they needed, managed a catering vendor of our choosing, handled traffic and gate access, made sure the event was set up and cleaned up. There is no way we could have hosted this brunch without her! Trust her with any event - - - especially if it's never been done before and you need someone to think through both the big items and the small. Flawless execution.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Brittni · Married on 09/09/2017

Donna did a great job making sure all of the details of our wedding weekend went off without a hitch. We did most of the planning ourselves but Donna took over during the wedding weekend so that we could enjoy all of our events without having to think about any of the details. We knew that everything would be taken care of in Donna's hands which helped us relax and live in the moment. We definitely recommend Donna for coordinating any (and all) events you're planning!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/13/2017

Donna was a lifesaver! My husband and I decided to have a short, four month engagement and to try to do everything ourselves. I quickly saw that I could not do it all, along with homeschooling my two children, working part time and orchestrating a move, and also keep my sanity! I found Donna on Thumbtack and she quickly responded to my inquiry. She was willing to work with our budget, she was organized (which is not my strong suit), able to see little things that needed to get done which my then-fiance and I did not even consider and was punctual and professional. I would recommend Donna to anyone trying to pull off an event that needs someone to come alongside them to help make the planning less overwhelming. She certainly did that for us.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Trevor · Married on 10/31/2016

Donna's attention to detail made my event an absolute success. It could not have been done without her attention to detail and coordination. Donna managed the process, and it allowed me to enjoy the party. I would highly recommend Donna to coordinate ANY event. She is extremely competent and organized.

Sent on 11/11/2016