Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Reviews

9 Reviews for Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa

• Bianca

Bianca · Married on 12/01/2018

Omni Rancho las Palmas Wedding Venue

Working with the team at the Omni Rancho Las Palmas made my wedding day a dream! Carly McGarry was extremely kind and professional, and she made the entire wedding process super simple and helped eliminate major stressors. My husband and I both have large families, Carly and her team were able to put together a menu that was more affordable for us in order to accommodate the amount of guests. Speaking of the food, it tasted amazing both at our tasting and on our wedding day! Every person I talked to, in regards to the wedding preparation, either on the phone or in person made me feel comfortable and valued. Not just myself, but my parents showed up unannounced one day at the resort and Carly noticed them, stopped what she was working on, and took them on a tour of the entire property. I would highly recommend the Omni Rancho las Palmas to anyone looking for a wedding venue, or even to host an event. The staff as well as the Events team take hospitality to the next level.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Alison · Married on 02/10/2018

Don't get married anywhere else...

We got married at the Omni Rancho Las Palmas in February 2018. Carly has to be the best catering sales manager on the planet. Honestly, nobody could be better. From day one of talking with us on the phone and creating an offer for our event, Carly did an absolutely astounding job making our wedding the most personal and incredible event possible. Her attention to detail was astounding. Her promptness was astounding. Her personality is incredible. Carly balances being the hotel’s point of contact and all of the serious and professional details with treating you like you are one of her oldest friends. She really cares. In the chaos of the wedding weekend, Carly was always calm, patient, and present. As the bride, it’s hard to remember many details of the weekend, but I will always remember Carly as the person who was behind the scenes making every moment richer. She thought of everything, including many things that we didn’t. Before you had time to even form a thought of “gee, I need ,” Carly was there holding whatever it was. We are SO grateful for Carly and give her a 100 out of 10.

From the cleaning crew all the way to the top, the staff is amazing. We thank the entire crew for everything. Tarpon the concierge was another highlight of our Omni experience. We first met him during the tasting weekend and had multiple hilarious and delightful conversations with him. We were thrilled to see him again during the wedding weekend. In addition to helping us several times with last minute issues and details, his big smiles and friendly personality were one of the many highlights of the weekend. During our bride/groom photos, we ran into Tarpon in a hallway, where he graciously joined us for a few funny shots. Several of our guests have also mentioned him, referencing his helpfulness as well as how much fun he is.

Other stellar people/places:
    -The Salon treated my grandmother like a queen.
    -The Banquet Manager at the reception was SO friendly and checked in with me multiple times. He noticed that a guest had a severe food allergy and wasn’t eating and within 5 minutes that guest had a special plate from the kitchen.
    -The female bartender at both the rehearsal and reception was very sweet.
    -The Encore guys who rigged the lighting and decor were incredibly nice and helpful.
    -The front desk manager recognized all of us and helped throughout the weekend. He had multiple conversations with my dad just checking in to make sure we were satisfied.
    -The waitress we had at the tasting (and was at the reception) was incredibly attentive and sweet.
    -The manager of the Blue Ember checked in multiple times while we ate there throughout the weekend.

Honestly, every single person we met treated us like we were honored guests. Dozens of our guests told us during or after the weekend of their incredible experiences with the staff and hotel. We are SO grateful for the best experience of our lives. Seriously. Don’t get married anywhere else...

Sent on 06/17/2019

Amanda · Married on 02/02/2018

If I could give Omni Rancho Las Palmas 10 stars, I would. We planned a destination wedding here in February 2018 and it exceeded every single one of our expectations. From our first meeting with Carly, who coordinated our wedding, we knew we were making a wise choice. The Omni is not only a beautiful backdrop for a desert wedding, it was the perfect accommodations for all our our out of town guests. We are still hearing how much everyone loved it and can't wait to return for their own vacations!

Every member of the catering team was BEYOND superb. The chef and pasty chef went beyond anything we could have asked for of from the tasting to the big day, and the morning after brunch. They took such good care of us and our guests all weekend. Carly deserves her own review, because she is a STAR in the wedding planning world for sure. She is a dream wedding coordinator and I thank my lucky stars that she was there throughout all of our planning and the day of. She is organized, bubbly, on top of any requests/concerns ASAP, and I never had a worry in the world. There is no better feeling as a bride.

THANK YOU, Omni Rancho Las Palmas, for being everything we could have hoped for in a destination wedding.

Sent on 03/29/2018

Alison · Married on 12/25/2017

Don't get married anywhere else...

Other stellar people/places:
    -The Salon treated my grandmother like a queen.
    -The female bartender at both the rehearsal and reception was very sweet.

Sent on 06/17/2019

The Omni was INCREDIBLE! The service is top notch, the people are fantastic, and the venue is gorgeous.

Every single one of my guests was having the time of their lives without a care in the world. But the best part was the venue did everything possible to work with me on keeping my budget in check. We plan to go back every year for our anniversary.

They handled almost everything: ceremony and reception venues, refreshments, catering, cake, dining set up and break down, day of coordination, and step by step planning and consultation. After booking with Omni my major vendors that were left was floral, DJ, and photography. Well worth every penny, not a single regret.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Alison · Married on 03/14/2015

This venue is absolutely gorgeous! We have a condo at Rancho Las Palmas but the beauty of the wedding venue sites is more than we ever imagined. We worked with Pam and had our ceremony outside on the lawn then reception outside on the Sunrise Terrace. Both were absolutely stunning! Very happy we decided to spend a little more money and go with RLP!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Monica · Married on 11/15/2014

Pam Olson and the rest of the staff at Rancho Las Palmas helped to make our wedding such a special day! Every thing turned our AMAZING!! We have received so many compliments from our guests regarding the venue! Thanks Rancho Las Palmas!!!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Katy · Married on 02/01/2014

Couldn't have asked for more! They worked with us on a variety of things to cater for our special day. You are the only wedding onsite, so there are not competing priorities - which is awesome. They had some turn-over in their catering director 1 week prior to my wedding, and they still made sure everything was perfectly planned out. Awesome site, many ceremony/reception sites to choose from! Lots of awesome golf course, resort, spanish rustic style pictures to cherish for many years to come...

Love this place, can't wait to go back for many anniversaries!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Amy · Married on 01/17/2013

Darin and his staff made our wedding perfect. He is so fun to work with, helped me every time I needed him and made sure not one loose end was left. The food was way beyond our expectations and there set up was every thing I dreamed of. I can't wait to to go back and visit this wonderful place over and over

Sent on 02/05/2013