Olive & Opal Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Rouchelle
    Rouchelle B. Married on 01/02/2022

Had a great experience

Our shoot was really fun and the pictures were gorgeous. I'd highly recommend Olive and Opal!
    Allison H. Married on 10/31/2021

Family photos

We did a family photo session with Maddy and it was fabulous! She was so good at wrangling our family of 14 and the photos turned out wonderful! Highly recommend.
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey M. Married on 08/28/2021

Highly recommend!!!

Maddy was so easy to communicate with, and our photos were absolutely STUNNING! She was so fun to work with, and I highly recommend booking!
    Neela Married on 06/12/2021

If I could give more stars I would

We worked with Maddy at Olive & Opal Photography three times now (our engagement shoot, Covid elopement, and wedding/reception). She is a dream to work with. Her professionalism, friendliness, and willingness to go above and beyond are unparalleled. Because of her, we got incredible photos of all the events. Our wedding ceremony had some variables due to Covid restrictions. But Maddy was on top of it. She was organized and had connected with all of our vendors prior to the big day. She not only got all of photos we wanted..and more, she made everyone feel very comfortable (and even saved me from walking down the aisle with a wrinkled dress by giving me a polite reminder). Also, if responsiveness is important to you, this is your photographer! She was always available for a quick call and responded right away to emails.
    Looking forward to working with Olive & Opal Photography again soon!
    Liz W. Married on 12/12/2020

Quick & Fun!

Maddy was so fun to work with and made our experience easy, thoughtful and we enjoyed our session! We got engaged on Monday evening (I had no idea) and we were leaving town Wednesday. I found Maddy on Instagram and on a whim messaged her, she had a last minute cancellation and was able to fit us in and we were so thankful! My fiancé hates photos and she made it easy and fun, she incorporated our personalities, our love of beer and travel, and she got our photos turned around in 2 days! Amazing! Just a wonderful person and I am so glad we decided to do the session and have a great momento from the trip! ♥️
  • Corey
    Corey M. Married on 09/03/2020

Olive and Opal Is Amazing!

We can't say enough good things about Olive and Opal. We had a great time taking pictures and they turned out amazing. Highly recommend!
  • Ben
    Ben D. Married on 08/30/2020

Beyond Amazing!

Working with Maddy was beyond amazing! She's honest about what type of product she delivers and made us feel so incredibly comfortable every step of the way. From our first meeting to the album delivery we couldn't ask for more. Her work speaks for itself and she is a photographer who goes the extra mile on the wedding day making sure the day is as perfect as the photos she captures. The photographs she captured for our pre-wedding shoot and the wedding are timeless, classic and beyond beautiful. I wouldn't dare ruin them with an Instagram filter!
    Miranda E. Married on 08/29/2020

Wonderful!

I would highly recommend Olive and Opal photography! After postponing my original wedding date, my fiance and I decided to have a minimony with a few friends and immediate family in order to get legally married. Maddy was super flexible and accommodating throughout the process of planning and a joy to work with on the day. Along with the wonderful couples photos, she caught so many amazing candid moments of the afternoon as well. She's so much fun and caught every moment we was hoping to capture that day!
    Hannah C. Married on 08/01/2020

So much laughter and smiles so big that your face starts to hurt!!!

Maddy with Olive & Opal photography did an amazing job for our engagement photo shoot! She made the experience so natural and fun for us, it was like we got to have a fun date in the park with a good friend who was there to laugh with us! She never made us feel posed and she perfectly matched us with her fun loving attitude, jokes, and hearty kindness! Our photos turned out amazing and we cannot wait to pester her for future Christmas card photos and the like! If you want to feel completely at ease and have a ball while taking photos, I could not recommend Maddy with Olive & Opal more!!!
    Holland E. Married on 07/25/2020

Maddie is Amazing

Maddie is wonderful genuine human being and an amazing photographer. She can really put people at ease and she is so easy to work with. I really appreciated how she worked within our budget. She was very flexible and gave us a dream engagement shoot at our favorite location. Her photographs are absolutely beautiful. She does a great job of capturing beautiful and genuine moments. Hire her you won't regret it.
    Tom R. Married on 05/23/2020

Excellent experience

Maddy was very professional and communicative. She made our shoot fun and we love the photos!
  • Echo
    Echo W. Married on 04/25/2020

Amazing Photos!

I hired Maddy as my wedding photographer, so far she has been amazing to work with! She is very flexible! I live out of the state and was only in town for a limited amount of time for out engagement shoot, but she made it happen! And the photos turned out GREAT! 100% would/will recommend to everybody! I cannot wait for her to capture those special moments on our wedding day!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa H. Married on 07/26/2019

Definitely recommend!

Maddy was not only professional and pleasant but lots of fun to work with! We met her through our jeweler whom she partners with on a regular basis. After our mini engagement shoot it already felt like Maddy was an old friend and we knew we wanted to hire her for our wedding day. She was able to flex to our budget and put together a custom package for us and executed everything with incredible service. She and her 2nd shooter did a fabulous job day-of and we were thrilled with the results. The cherry on top of an already great experience was getting Maddy’s little gift in the mail afterwards which was beautifully packaged and provided us with some cute miniature prints. We wouldn’t hesitate to hire her again!
    Calamity Married on 04/15/2019

Patience and Grace

I had a wonderful time doing my boudoir shoot! No doubt I was extremely nervous about the experience but Maddy was so playful and easy going and natural that it made the whole experience fun and took the stress right out of me! She put together a stunning book that my husband and I will cherish.
    Sara W. Married on 07/07/2018

Freaking Great!

Maddie was amazing for our wedding photographer! She freaking ran around Seattle with us to capture every moment from the Seattle Center, a local bar, our rooftop and wedding venue. My husband's brother is specials needs and she didn't skip a beat capturing the perfect family photo that everyone of our family members love.

Thank you Maddie so much for capturing all the perfect moments throughout our day.
    Kate Married on 09/20/2014

Such a great experience

Madison made this experience such a joy and her pictures all exceeded expectations!
    Stephanie J.

Perfection!

After an engagement shoot with Maddie, we knew she was the one for us! She made us feel comfortable and at ease, and all our pictures turned out incredible. She was flexible to our strange wedding weekend schedule, accommodated any ideas we had, but also made perfect recommendations when I didn’t have a location/pose/etc in mind. Everyone loves our pictures and can’t believe it when I tell them the amazing price and quick turnaround time!