Oleander Bakery Reviews

11 | Cocoa, FL

11 Reviews for Oleander Bakery

Ashleigh · Married on 03/11/2017

Andi did a beautiful job doing our cake. Our cake was not only affordable but delicious. Andi worked with us on how to save some cost to keep our budget but still have quality and truly a beautiful cake. When I saw the cake on the big day it was even more beautiful than I imagined it was going to be. It was perfect and more than I could have imagined. Also Andi placed our cake topper beautifully on top for us.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Dana · Married on 05/07/2016

Once I tasted their cake I knew my search was over!! So delicious and moist. Best cake I have ever had. Even the fondant was light and edible, I have never been able to eat fondant off of a cake before. I am beyond excited that they will be preparing the cake for our big day! :)

Sent on 02/22/2016

Lindsay · Married on 01/31/2015

Oleander's created a beautiful display of 200 cupcakes and small cake for our wedding reception. We couldn't have been more happy with the display and everyone made comments about how delicious the cake was. Everyone at the bakery was very helpful and enthusiastic. I suggest you go visit them in the heart of Cocoa village for any big or small event or even to indulge in a yummy dessert.

Sent on 02/05/2015
  • User4519951 · 2+ years ago

If you ever are in need of a great bakery that makes the amazing cakes. Oleander is the bakery! We chose them for our wedding and had the most amazing cake from the beautiful decorations that was A+ to the flavor.
    Thank you for being apart of our greatest memory.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Bobby · Married on 04/25/2014

My wife and I tried cake at about 8 different bridal shows and we always came back to Oleander. Ruth was amazing and they managed to capture the vision of our wedding and groom's cakes perfectly! Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and matched the decor of our wedding perfectly. The lemon with raspberry filling was amazing...I want a slice right now! The groom's cake has been the talk of my friends for the past month. I am a diehard college football fan and incorporated a fair amount of that in our reception. I asked to have a Notre Dame football cake and they nailed it! Not only did the cakes look amazing they tasted even better! Please give them your time and check them out. I don't have enough words to describe just how amazing they were.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Dr. and Mrs. Crisostomo · Married on 05/25/2013

Beautiful and delicious wedding cake! He took our daughter's ideas and made them into a gorgeous cake, just how she imagined it. Excellent to work with!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Literally best cake I have ever had in my life! And got so many compliments- some people actually asked for seconds!

Beautifully decorated- exactly what I wanted.

Listened to what I wanted and was sure to make it exactly the way I requested. Great service. Great staff!

Sent on 06/07/2013

The cake looked picture perfect and it tasted just as good as it looked!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Heidi · Married on 04/21/2012

Amazing creme Brule cake. They went above and beyond my expectations. Very friendly people.

Sent on 01/23/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2011

Beautiful !! Oleander created a beautiful five tier wedding cake for my daughter's wedding. All of our guests commented on how delicious the cake was. Andy ensures he sits down with you and understands what you are looking for. The cake was just lovely and exactly what my daughter had envisioned. We also had Andy make heart cookies for a good night treat and they were as pretty as they were delicious.

Sent on 11/19/2011

Sara · Married on 05/18/2013

We requested a three tier square cake with fondant and ribbon from Oleander - it turned out beautifully! We chose the creme brule filling with white cake for all three tiers because it was that delicious! From the tasting to the delivery everything was done with professionalism and care. I never had any issues and would highly recommend Oleander!

Sent on 07/29/2013