36 Reviews for Old Vienna Bakery

Fresh Fruit (2)
Cookies (1)
Gluten Free (1)
36 Old Vienna Bakery Reviews

Teresa was fabulous! Her cakes are the best. i have had them before and now was able to for my daughters wedding. They look great and taste AMAZING! Thank you Teresa!

Profile Picture Sue, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Gluten Free, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Cake Stands

Teresa was so great to work with! The cake was delicious and beautiful! HIGHLY recommend. I was one happy bride!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Old Vienna Bakery provided two cakes for my wedding and both were delicious and gorgeous! I received many compliments on the looks and taste of our cakes from my guests. My husband and I could not have been more pleased with Teresa Carpenter's service or product! We would highly recommend her for any event!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Avery, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was gorgeous and tasted even better than it looked. I would highly recommend Theresa Carpenter for any event that needs bakery goods.

Profile Picture User6108262, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Teresa did an amazing job on our wedding cake. She was a pleasure to work with; very accommodating and very responsive to any and all questions and concerns. The cake was wonderful and everyone was raving about it. I've had multiple people ask me who did the cake because it was the best cake they've had. I would highly recommend Old Vienna Bakery! Thank you to Teresa for all your work and the wonderful cake. I can't wait to have the top tier on our first anniversary!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Teresa did an amazing job for my wedding! She created a beautiful and delicious bride's cake and a beautiful dessert table containing macarons, chocolate chip cookies, decorated sugar cookies, several types of brownies, chocolate dipped strawberries, kolaches, and chocolate-drizzled popcorn. The guests devoured the desserts, and I received several comments later on how amazing the cake tasted. My dad said it was the best cake he's ever had! She did some custom decorated sugar cookies with a Chicago Cubs logo as a surprise for my husband, which he loved, and they looked and tasted amazing. She went above and beyond for me, accommodating my work schedule for consultations and tastings, and especially coming out in person to set up everything on a Sunday before her vacation. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Katey, 6/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Fresh Fruit, Cookies, Cupcakes

Delicious cake and even worked with me for a non-traditional dessert for the wedding. Very professional!

Profile Picture User4902179, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Groom's Cake, Cake Stands, Fresh Fruit
4.7

Theresa's cakes are absolutely delicious and she does a fabulous job of creating your dream cake!

Profile Picture Bekah, 5/28/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Mrs. Teresa did a beautiful job on the cake for my wedding day! She perfectly recreated my dream cake. Not only was it absolutely beautiful but it was so delicious too! My only regret is that I was busy getting ready when she dropped off the cake so I wasn't able to thank her in person. Thank you for making such a beautiful cake for us! All the guests loved it!

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Teresa was so sweet & amazing to work with on our wedding cake!! She really tailored our cake to us, & even created a new flavor that I requested (cookies & cream)! It was a huge hit at the wedding. We couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Profile Picture User4519840, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Teresa is a real gem to work with! Her cakes are not only beautiful but also delicous! She did both the Bide's cake and Groom's cake for my Daughter Katie's Wedding on October 11, 2015, Monte Sano State Park Lodge. The Groom is a Marine and Teresa did a wonderful Groom's Cake with the USMC EGA emblem and American Flag on it! I would highly recommend her for any cake you should need!

Profile Picture Deborah, 10/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Teresa who runs Old Vienna Bakery makes good quality cakes at affordable prices. She is extremely kind and generous and even sent my fiance home with soup she had made on the night that we came for a cake tasting.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/2/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Teresa did a wonderful job designing the perfect wedding cake for our reception. The cake was absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture User4552771, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake for our wedding was simply unbelievable! Teresa did a wonderful job helping create our wedding cake and groom's cake. They were creative and delicious. We couldn't even save the topper because we were too anxious to enjoy it on our honeymoon. We will definitely be going back to Old Vienna for our anniversaries! She had plenty of samples for us to try which was so helpful! Her delivery and presentation was simply flawless. Everyone enjoyed the cake so much and we received so many compliments. I don't think we could have asked for a better baker! She's fabulous!!!

Profile Picture Hillary, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I've never had a life-changing wedding cake before, but Old Vienna Bakery created the most delicious cake I've ever tasted. I loved working with Teresa at Old Vienna, and our entire experience from the initial planning meeting to wedding day was wonderful and seamless!

Old Vienna works only in buttercream, but our cake was so beautiful you would think it was fondant! Everyone we talked to after the wedding raved about how delicious it was, and we're eating our top tier before our one year (it's that good!).

You can really tell that Teresa takes the art of baking seriously and truly crafts the cakes she designs and bakes. She was also extremely flexible, and allowed me the option to change my mind about the entire design of the cake up to one week before the wedding. I ended up changing everything I had chosen at our meeting three weeks before wedding day. I sent her a picture of what I wanted instead, and it came out perfectly. Teresa is truly a professional, and her cake speaks for itself, even without icing it's delicious (and that's saying something!).

I highly recommend Old Vienna bakery, and if I still lived in Huntsville I would find an excuse for her to make me a cake again. Wonderful experience working with her!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Teresa is a treasure. She loves what she does and the professional end result shows it.
The four tier, butter cake with butter creme icing was delicious and beautiful. The bottom tier had raspberry filling between the layers, the second tier had lemon filling between the layers and the third tier as well as the top tier had chocolate ganache between the layers.
The icing was white butter creme with lacy designs and a monogram letter. We provided a porcelain cake topper that was fairly heavy. Teresa made sure she had the topper early so she could insert the correct support within the cake
She also made the groom's cake. It was a large replica of a medicine bottle complete with clever prescription label. Everyone loved it.
Teresa and her hubby delivered the cakes to our venue. She takes great personal interest in her creations and clients.

Profile Picture Thames , 6/21/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Teresa is absolutely amazing. She created my wedding cake and I am still hearing compliments on how beautiful and delicious it was. The details on the cake were beautiful. I loved going out to talk and plan with Teresa. She is a blast to sit down with and we always loved getting to sample her cake flavors!! I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for their perfect wedding cake!!:)

Profile Picture Laura, 6/14/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Teresa was WONDERFUL! From our very first meeting, she was open to suggestions, she listened intently to our ideas, guided us through the process with kindness and patience, and created for us a cake that was not only gorgeous, but absolutely DELICIOUS. Her suggestions on size were spot-on, her price was beyond reasonable, and we did not have one concern about our cake from the time we placed our order. Our guests raved about our cake, and we already have a list of more events for which was hope she will create more masterpieces for us! Thank you so much, Teresa!

Profile Picture Leslie, 5/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Teresa made a bride's cake and groom's cake for our wedding reception and I can't say enough good things about the experience! She was very accommodating and quick to respond to any questions. She made the exact cakes we had envisioned and they looked beautiful and tasted delicious! She was so wonderful and easy to work with and her prices are very reasonable. Picking the cakes and dealing with Teresa was one of the smoothest and least stressful parts of wedding planning. She is a very kind person who really loves making cakes and making her clients happy.

Profile Picture User4025456, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Teresa is wonderful! I can not say enough good things about her! I brought her a few pictures of different things I liked, and we both fell in love with the same vision. I remember her saying "I can make this happen!" My wedding cake was still tradition, but unique. It tastes wonderful, and it was beautiful! Teresa is prompt, flexible, reasonable, and so sweet! I do not think we ever met for less than an hour! We could talk and chat like we were family. She is extremely gifted, and it was an honor to have her do our wedding cake!

Profile Picture Kayla, 3/15/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Teresa at Old Vienna Bakery is an amazing woman! Our wedding would not have been the same without her. She helped us stay on budget (which as very tight) but still get exactly what we wanted. The cake was delicious, moist, beautiful, and a hit with all of my guests. She even custom made me a peacock cake topper to match my theme! It was so cute! She was very professional and allowed me to really add in those details that make a cake special. I will never go anywhere else for cake again!!!

Profile Picture Amber, 1/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Teresa and I had a light bulb moment during our cake consultation. I showed her a picture of my dress, and we both realized at that moment that my cake should resemble the intricate detail of the back of the dress. A couple days later, she sent me a hand drawn proof of my wedding cake, and I knew I was not going to have to worry about her one bit. My husband wanted a statue of our dog on his cake. Teresa created our pup in so much detail and even made him with clay so we could keep him. We got so many compliments at our wedding reception that our wedding cakes were the best tasting cakes our guests had ever tasted. Teresa was a pleasure to work with, and I recommend her to everyone looking for a cake expert. Her work is exquisite.

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My cake was absolutely perfect! It was 7 tiers and alternates between carrot, butter almond pound, and chocolate. Delicious!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/16/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake not only looked incredible it tasted amazing as well! After tasting all the flavors is was very hard to choose just one! The detail was beautiful. She made it exactly the way I always dreamed my cake would look. She is so sweet and a joy to work with.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/19/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Teresa from Old Vienna Bakery did an absolutely outstanding job on our wedding cake. Not only did she understand what I was looking for, but she made it even more breathtaking than I had pictured in my mind. I came in with several pictures of some things that I liked and she combined a little bit from each and then added her special touch to it. Not only was the cake gorgeous, but it tasted fantastic. She said we could combine several flavor choices as she could split the layers for us. It was so hard to make a decision as she had us for a tasting and each bite/flavor was even better than the one before! Our guests thought it was delicious. We can't wait for our anniversary so we can enjoy our special cake all over again! I would highly recommnd Teresa at Old Vienna Bakery. I was planning my wedding on a budget so I did lots of homework in each category of wedding expenses. I can say without a doubt that Teresa's cakes are both of the utmost quality, but also value! I will be recommending her to all of my friends!

Profile Picture Lou Ann, 8/3/13, 2 Reviews