Old Vienna Bakery Reviews

Old Vienna Bakery 6
Old Vienna Bakery 7

Cindy Pittman 路 Married on 11/04/2018

Awesome cake

Teresa did a great job for my stepdaughters wedding. Her cakes are beautiful & they taste great. She listens to what you want & gives suggestions as well. She goes above & beyond to make your cake the most beautiful cake you have ever seen. I highly recommend her.

Old Vienna Bakery 8
    Old Vienna Bakery 9
  • Amanda

Amanda Scott 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Amanda Scott

It was a delight working with Mrs Carpenter. She was very accommodating and worked within our budget. The Bride's and Groom's cakes were both delicious. Every bite was eaten. Both cakes were gorgeous as well. I would definitely use Old Vienna Bakery again in the future.

Sent on 11/16/2018
    Old Vienna Bakery 10
    Old Vienna Bakery 11
    Old Vienna Bakery 12
    Old Vienna Bakery 13

Old Vienna Bakery's reply:

Thank you for choosing Old Vienna as part of Lucy's wedding team! It was a pleasure to work with y'all!

Kristy York 路 Married on 09/07/2018

Great Cake

Teresa made my cake for my wedding. We planned out just what we wanted and it turned out beautiful. We were asked about size, shape, design, flavors and even how sweet we wanted it. It turned out beautiful and tasted amazing. I would gladly use her again and recommend her work.
    She is easy to work with and responds best to texts.

Sent on 02/08/2019
    Old Vienna Bakery 14
    Old Vienna Bakery 15
    Old Vienna Bakery 16
    Old Vienna Bakery 17
    Old Vienna Bakery 18

Old Vienna Bakery's reply:

Kristy, Thank you so much for including Old Vienna was part of your wedding team! Wishing you many happy and blessed years together, Teresa

Kayla Krauss 路 Married on 05/26/2018

Best cake I have EVER had!

Not only was my cake everything I could ever dreamed it was seriously the best cake I have ever had! All my guest told me best wedding cake they have had as well.
    It was such an amazing experience meeting with Teresa and her picking my brain to create EXACTLY what I wanted馃挄 It arrived on time and there was zero bridal stress when it came to this portion of the wedding

Old Vienna Bakery 19

Sue 路 Married on 05/19/2018

Teresa was fabulous! Her cakes are the best. i have had them before and now was able to for my daughters wedding. They look great and taste AMAZING! Thank you Teresa!

Sent on 11/16/2018
    Old Vienna Bakery 20
    Old Vienna Bakery 21
    Old Vienna Bakery 22

Old Vienna Bakery's reply:

Than you do much for trusting me to create your daughter's cakes! Y'all were awesome to work with!

Sara 路 Married on 05/19/2018

The cakes were easily one of our favorite parts of our wedding!

Teresa was an absolute joy to work with. She made my cake (strawberry, vanilla cake with buttercream icing) and my husband's cake (marble cake with peanut butter icing and chocolate ganache). They were both the best cakes we've ever had! Great value too along with fantastic customer service. I would recommend her to anyone in the market for a fantastic wedding cake that taste just as good as they look.

Old Vienna Bakery 23
    Old Vienna Bakery 24

Sara Myers 路 Married on 05/19/2018

The cakes were easily one of our favorite parts of our wedding!

Old Vienna Bakery 25
    Old Vienna Bakery 26

rachel 路 Married on 05/12/2018

Wonderful experience!

Ms. Teresa was a delight to work with. Not only did our cake taste absolutely amazing, it looked wonderful too. I couldn't have been more pleased with our experience with Old Vienna Bakery. I highly recommend their services for whatever event you may have.

Old Vienna Bakery 27
  • Audrey

Audrey Wright 路 Married on 03/03/2018

Made all my dreams come true!! 鉂わ笍

Teresa went above and beyond to make my cake absolutely perfect! I hate buttercream icing and she made sure I was able to have cream cheese icing! She is truly incredible!! I can not say enough! Thank you Mrs.Teresa! You are so loved!!

Avery 路 Married on 05/06/2017

Old Vienna Bakery provided two cakes for my wedding and both were delicious and gorgeous! I received many compliments on the looks and taste of our cakes from my guests. My husband and I could not have been more pleased with Teresa Carpenter's service or product! We would highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Old Vienna Bakery's reply:

Thank you, Avery! I'm so glad you were pleased!
  • User6108262 路 2+ years ago

The cake was gorgeous and tasted even better than it looked. I would highly recommend Theresa Carpenter for any event that needs bakery goods.

Megan 路 Married on 09/02/2016

Teresa did an amazing job on our wedding cake. She was a pleasure to work with; very accommodating and very responsive to any and all questions and concerns. The cake was wonderful and everyone was raving about it. I've had multiple people ask me who did the cake because it was the best cake they've had. I would highly recommend Old Vienna Bakery! Thank you to Teresa for all your work and the wonderful cake. I can't wait to have the top tier on our first anniversary!

Katey 路 Married on 06/26/2016

Teresa did an amazing job for my wedding! She created a beautiful and delicious bride's cake and a beautiful dessert table containing macarons, chocolate chip cookies, decorated sugar cookies, several types of brownies, chocolate dipped strawberries, kolaches, and chocolate-drizzled popcorn. The guests devoured the desserts, and I received several comments later on how amazing the cake tasted. My dad said it was the best cake he's ever had! She did some custom decorated sugar cookies with a Chicago Cubs logo as a surprise for my husband, which he loved, and they looked and tasted amazing. She went above and beyond for me, accommodating my work schedule for consultations and tastings, and especially coming out in person to set up everything on a Sunday before her vacation. I would recommend her to anyone!

• User4519840 路 2+ years ago

Teresa was so sweet & amazing to work with on our wedding cake!! She really tailored our cake to us, & even created a new flavor that I requested (cookies & cream)! It was a huge hit at the wedding. We couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Deborah 路 Married on 10/11/2015

Teresa is a real gem to work with! Her cakes are not only beautiful but also delicous! She did both the Bide's cake and Groom's cake for my Daughter Katie's Wedding on October 11, 2015, Monte Sano State Park Lodge. The Groom is a Marine and Teresa did a wonderful Groom's Cake with the USMC EGA emblem and American Flag on it! I would highly recommend her for any cake you should need!

• User4552771 路 2+ years ago

Teresa did a wonderful job designing the perfect wedding cake for our reception. The cake was absolutely amazing!

Hillary 路 Married on 10/04/2014

The cake for our wedding was simply unbelievable! Teresa did a wonderful job helping create our wedding cake and groom's cake. They were creative and delicious. We couldn't even save the topper because we were too anxious to enjoy it on our honeymoon. We will definitely be going back to Old Vienna for our anniversaries! She had plenty of samples for us to try which was so helpful! Her delivery and presentation was simply flawless. Everyone enjoyed the cake so much and we received so many compliments. I don't think we could have asked for a better baker! She's fabulous!!!

Melissa 路 Married on 06/28/2014

I've never had a life-changing wedding cake before, but Old Vienna Bakery created the most delicious cake I've ever tasted. I loved working with Teresa at Old Vienna, and our entire experience from the initial planning meeting to wedding day was wonderful and seamless!

Old Vienna works only in buttercream, but our cake was so beautiful you would think it was fondant! Everyone we talked to after the wedding raved about how delicious it was, and we're eating our top tier before our one year (it's that good!).

You can really tell that Teresa takes the art of baking seriously and truly crafts the cakes she designs and bakes. She was also extremely flexible, and allowed me the option to change my mind about the entire design of the cake up to one week before the wedding. I ended up changing everything I had chosen at our meeting three weeks before wedding day. I sent her a picture of what I wanted instead, and it came out perfectly. Teresa is truly a professional, and her cake speaks for itself, even without icing it's delicious (and that's saying something!).

I highly recommend Old Vienna bakery, and if I still lived in Huntsville I would find an excuse for her to make me a cake again. Wonderful experience working with her!

Thames 路 Married on 06/21/2014

Teresa is a treasure. She loves what she does and the professional end result shows it.
    The four tier, butter cake with butter creme icing was delicious and beautiful. The bottom tier had raspberry filling between the layers, the second tier had lemon filling between the layers and the third tier as well as the top tier had chocolate ganache between the layers.
    The icing was white butter creme with lacy designs and a monogram letter. We provided a porcelain cake topper that was fairly heavy. Teresa made sure she had the topper early so she could insert the correct support within the cake
    She also made the groom's cake. It was a large replica of a medicine bottle complete with clever prescription label. Everyone loved it.
    Teresa and her hubby delivered the cakes to our venue. She takes great personal interest in her creations and clients.

Laura 路 Married on 06/14/2014

Teresa is absolutely amazing. She created my wedding cake and I am still hearing compliments on how beautiful and delicious it was. The details on the cake were beautiful. I loved going out to talk and plan with Teresa. She is a blast to sit down with and we always loved getting to sample her cake flavors!! I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for their perfect wedding cake!!:)

Leslie 路 Married on 05/02/2014

Teresa was WONDERFUL! From our very first meeting, she was open to suggestions, she listened intently to our ideas, guided us through the process with kindness and patience, and created for us a cake that was not only gorgeous, but absolutely DELICIOUS. Her suggestions on size were spot-on, her price was beyond reasonable, and we did not have one concern about our cake from the time we placed our order. Our guests raved about our cake, and we already have a list of more events for which was hope she will create more masterpieces for us! Thank you so much, Teresa!

• User4025456 路 2+ years ago

Teresa made a bride's cake and groom's cake for our wedding reception and I can't say enough good things about the experience! She was very accommodating and quick to respond to any questions. She made the exact cakes we had envisioned and they looked beautiful and tasted delicious! She was so wonderful and easy to work with and her prices are very reasonable. Picking the cakes and dealing with Teresa was one of the smoothest and least stressful parts of wedding planning. She is a very kind person who really loves making cakes and making her clients happy.

Kayla 路 Married on 03/15/2014

Teresa is wonderful! I can not say enough good things about her! I brought her a few pictures of different things I liked, and we both fell in love with the same vision. I remember her saying "I can make this happen!" My wedding cake was still tradition, but unique. It tastes wonderful, and it was beautiful! Teresa is prompt, flexible, reasonable, and so sweet! I do not think we ever met for less than an hour! We could talk and chat like we were family. She is extremely gifted, and it was an honor to have her do our wedding cake!

Amber 路 Married on 01/18/2014

Teresa at Old Vienna Bakery is an amazing woman! Our wedding would not have been the same without her. She helped us stay on budget (which as very tight) but still get exactly what we wanted. The cake was delicious, moist, beautiful, and a hit with all of my guests. She even custom made me a peacock cake topper to match my theme! It was so cute! She was very professional and allowed me to really add in those details that make a cake special. I will never go anywhere else for cake again!!!

Samantha 路 Married on 01/11/2014

Teresa and I had a light bulb moment during our cake consultation. I showed her a picture of my dress, and we both realized at that moment that my cake should resemble the intricate detail of the back of the dress. A couple days later, she sent me a hand drawn proof of my wedding cake, and I knew I was not going to have to worry about her one bit. My husband wanted a statue of our dog on his cake. Teresa created our pup in so much detail and even made him with clay so we could keep him. We got so many compliments at our wedding reception that our wedding cakes were the best tasting cakes our guests had ever tasted. Teresa was a pleasure to work with, and I recommend her to everyone looking for a cake expert. Her work is exquisite.