Oh The Details, Darling Reviews

12 Reviews for Oh The Details, Darling

• Sarah

Sarah Baniszewski · Married on 10/10/2020

The Best Wedding Decision You Will Make

We hired Brianne about a year before our wedding date (10/10/2020) as a day of coordinator. Wedding planning is stressful enough, but we were also planning a wedding in Philadelphia from Florida which also turned out to be in the middle of a pandemic. Brianne was the reason why our wedding was so amazing. She helped us in changing our ceremony and reception location to a different venue less than two months before our big day, she organized all our vendors, she put together a perfect day of timeline that made the wedding day run smooth and organized. Throughout the planning process, she was always so helpful, friendly, and willing to listen. She made sure to be conscious of our spending and looked for options or alternatives that would save us money. Brianne had recommendations for a new photographer when we needed to hire a new one a month before our day, she had helpful suggestions for décor and setup, and was always a phone call or email away. She helped with the rehearsal and on the day of, flawlessly executed everything we asked. At the end of the night she stayed and packed up all of our things and dropped them off to us after the wedding when it was convenient for us. Our other vendors had nothing but nice things to say about working with Brianne. She is not only a talented wedding planner, but becomes an amazing friend who does everything in her power to make sure you have the wedding you envisioned. She went above and beyond and we cannot recommend her enough to anyone who is looking for a wedding planner or day of coordinator.

Sent on 10/25/2020

Christine Cocozza · Married on 10/05/2019

Reduced all the stress

We contacted Brianne due to the stress we were under between finalizing the wedding, jobs, and life. Brianne listened to everything we had going on, and immediately organized everything and got all the vendors on the same page. On the day of the wedding, we didn't have any issues that we knew of, and if there was anything, she took care of it and everyone was happy. I couldn't be more thankful for her and her assistant.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Ellie Garvey · Married on 08/23/2019

Oh the Details Darling is the perfect wedding planner!

My son and his wonderful fiancé were married a week ago. They hired Brianne from Oh the Details Darling as their wedding planner. She was excellent. She attended the rehearsal, ceremony and reception and made sure everything went as planned. Because of Brianne, the bride and groom along with both sets of parents had absolutely no stress. The day was ours to enjoy. There were things that could have caused tension during the day (such as the piano player for the church being late) but Brianne contacted her and made sure she arrived at the church a few minutes before the ceremony. The bride never had to worry. Brianne worked hand in hand with the caterers at the venue. She stayed until the very end and made sure everything that was going home with the family was packed in a box and delivered to the hotel. It was amazing. I would highly recommend this wedding planner. I have two daughters and when it is time for them to get married, you can be sure we will use “Oh the Details Darling”.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Jourdan

Jourdan · Married on 08/23/2019

Fantastic and ESSENTIAL to the perfect wedding day!

Brianne was phenomenal and essential to making our wedding day absolutely perfect. From the moment we first talked, her professionalism was unparalleled and her attention to detail (importantly, details I never would have thought of in the first place) blew me away. She flawlessly handled any situation on the day of, and made sure the day was stress free. If you're like me and debating whether to hire a wedding planner or day of coordinator, DO IT, and hire Brianne. It is 100% worth it.

Sent on 09/21/2019

Nathan · Married on 10/06/2018

Brianne was amazing and you should definitely hire her! We did as much of our wedding in a DIY-style as we could, and we didn't initially think we would need a day-of coordinator. Now, I can't imagine what our wedding would have been like without her help. From the moment we hired Brianne, she was constantly in contact with our vendors, which made our lives much easier. She helped write up a timeline for the wedding day itself, and she made sure that we were comfortable throughout the process. When we had questions, she was available to answer them.

On the big day itself, Brianne was equally amazing. She made sure the wedding flowed and transitioned from one event to another smoothly, she quietly took care of any emergencies, helped make sure the decor was set up exactly the way we imagined, and helped us to gather everything up at the end of the night. She and her assistant Taylor were in contact the next day in case we had any questions.

In short, hiring Oh The Details Darling to help coordinate was an amazing decision, and I would highly recommend hiring Brianne and Taylor.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Cara · Married on 01/05/2018

Brianne is amazing! If you are searching, look no further. We were pleased from the moment we met with the promptness, professionalism, politeness and pin pointing of every detail. We had terrific communication throughout the entire year and even follow up after our event. My husband and I cannot say enough or express how satisfying it was to have someone who truly loves what they do and gives 100% all of the time. We were given exactly what we had dreamed of for many years and even things we never could have imagined. Brianne truly treats all clients and events as if it were for her own celebration. She is genuinely one of a kind doing everything with Love ❤️ Thank you, thank you, thank you! I will gladly direct anyone to choosing “oh the details darling”

Sent on 01/31/2018

Ashley · Married on 12/01/2017

Brianne is amazing! We had the fortune to work with Brianne through our venue, Pen Ryn Estate. After our initial meeting with her, we knew she was the one and Pen Ryn was the place! Brianne was phenomenal and made the entire process seamless from beginning to end. She was always very responsive and happy to answer any questions I had as they arose. She was clearly very experienced, and always had so many unique ideas to share, of which I ended up using many. Her attention to detail is like no other and she will work tirelessly to get you exactly what you want. She was a complete joy to work with and I was able to enjoy the planning process knowing that she had every detail under control. Brianne listened to my vision, respected my budget, and executed it more flawlessly than I could’ve ever imagined. Every detail of my day was absolute perfection. From arriving to dress in the bridal suite, to leaving at the end of the evening, everything far exceeded our expectations-- Brianne gave us the classic, romantic wedding of our dreams! I cannot recommend her highly enough. She is a true professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you, Brianne, for making our big day so incredibly special!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Dana · Married on 10/21/2017

From the moment my husband and I met Brianne, we loved her! Trusting someone with the details of your wedding can be scary, but we felt completely comfortable working with Brianne. She went above and beyond to accommodate all of our requests, and when we needed a recommendation for something, she was there to educate us and help us to make decisions. Brianne is there to handle the planning and coordinating some brides do not have time to do themselves. She is prepared with vendor recommendations, is willing to contact and coordinate with vendors directly and is there to help with the negotiating. We always felt like we were given 100% of Brianne's attention and it was easy to forget we weren't her only clients! She is incredibly quick to respond to email and treats all of your needs as first priority! Brianne becomes more than just your wedding planner, she becomes your friend! She puts her whole heart into what she does and we feel so lucky to have been able to work with her. We loved watching as she brought our vision to life!!

Sara · Married on 10/06/2017

When my husband proposed to me in April of 2017, I asked him when he would like to get married. At first, he said, “How about this summer?” I promptly shut down that idea because, in reality, who could ever plan a wedding in only a few months? We made our first big compromise, and settled on October of that same year. The countdown clock was on, as I only had 6 months to plan my dream wedding. Although I am good at making quick decisions, I am extremely detail-oriented, and I always want everything to be beyond perfect. I knew I needed help, and fast! At the recommendation of one of my best friends (and bridesmaids), we decided to go and chat with Brianne to see if she could help us plan our fairytale wedding in a short period of time. Meeting with Brianne made both my husband, and me, feel at ease. She took a great deal of stress away from us, and gave us a specific timeline to follow so that we could ensure a successful wedding. Since I tend to stress over the tiny details, Brianne even provided me with a bridal checklist that I could use to help with the planning process. Every time I had a question or concern, she responded to me in a timely manner. With Brianne as my wedding planner, I felt like I was her top-priority (even though I knew she was working with many others). I never thought I would meet someone more organized than I am, but I think I met my match! Brianne helped me to plan the most beautiful wedding that was executed in a professional manner. She was there to see the event through on the day-of, and even the next morning to make sure I had everything. I would highly recommend Brianne to all brides!

Niki · Married on 08/26/2017

I initially didn't think I needed a planner for my wedding -- but about two months prior, the panic set in. I contacted Bri, and she immediately dove right in. She was such a huge help, with everything from handling hundreds of RSVP cards (literally hundreds - this was a huge Indian wedding!) prior, to planning my itineraries for multiple events during the wedding week, to streamlining everything the day of the ceremony/reception. She was professional, timely, and beyond helpful. Looking back, I don't know how I would've done it alone, and I'd recommend Bri to anyone!

Kevin · Married on 06/17/2017

My wife and I were married this past summer on June 17th, 2017. When we began our process, we had a few ideas about our ceremony and reception but didn't really know where to go from there. When we met Brianne while looking into our venue, we instantly knew where we would be hosting our celebration, and that working with Brianne was the right choice. From our first encounter, to our meal tasting, rehearsal, and our wedding day, Brianne was there to help us problem solve the difficult decisions, offer recommendations for vendors, as well as help us steer clear of unnecessary purchases for our wedding. She exhibits enthusiasm with her work, is always professional, polite and on time, and most importantly, extremely caring when it comes to the wants and needs of the bride and groom. Even with her busy schedule she made sure to make an appearance on our wedding day to congratulate us and wish us the best. Even after our celebration Brianne was extremely helpful as some items had gotten left behind, and Brianne helped us to track them down. When considering your big day, consider Brianne as she was a real pleasure to work with.

Sent on 02/02/2018

Mariah · Married on 05/14/2016

My husband and I booked our wedding venue almost 2 years in advance with a previous planner at the venue. However, when it was finally time to start the planning, the old planner left, we were introduced to Brianne and thats where the magic began! Brianne and I instantly hit it off. She understood me perfectly and could see what I envisioned for my dream wedding! I am not the best with details, but Brianne was an AMAZING help! She was spot on with all of her recommendations, including hors d'oeuvres, entrees, flowers, decorations, seating arrangements, music, etc. I mean literally every question we had she had the perfect solution! Brianne was so sweet and she really made us feel like we were working with an old friend. I truly felt like my wedding was so important to her. I was so grateful that my wedding planning was so stress-free thanks to Brianne. She coordinated everything beautifully, and our wedding went off without a hitch! I will continue to recommend Brianne to ALL my friends and family who have upcoming weddings. She is extremely talented I know everyone will be more than pleased with her work! We are so grateful to Brianne for all of her genuine help and work with planning our perfect wedding!

Sent on 01/31/2018