Off Broad Rentals & Design, LLC. Reviews

24 | Winder, GA

24 Reviews for Off Broad Rentals & Design, LLC.

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/27/2018

Covered all my needs for a great price!

I was able to rent most of my wedding decor from Off Broad for much cheaper than I could have bought it in store! Plus I saved the hassle of having tons of leftover wedding stuff. They are great for helping with a “vision” but also take time to listen to what the bride wants as well! They also make it easy for you to returns - nothing had to be returned until Monday!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Caitlin · Married on 06/03/2016

Everything that this company provided was neat and well organized. They dropped off tables and chairs the night before the wedding and made sure the tables were set up according to what we wanted. There shop has every decoration you could ever want and they are willing to find something they don't have if you prefer.

Sent on 06/29/2016
  • User5206408 · 2+ years ago

Off Broad Rentals provided linens, table lanterns, glassware, flatware, plates and more for our daughter's June 20 wedding. There were approximately 230+ people attending the reception. The people at Off Broad were amazing. We needed LOTS of guidance as this was our first family wedding to give. Lisa took a great deal of time with us making suggestions and helping us to match linens to somewhat difficult color scheme. She (and Janet) were patient, kind and truly interested in our event. When we entered the venue after the wedding, we were in awe. It was everything my daughter dreamed it would be. She was so happy with everything and all of us were too! We paid a very reasonable amount to have Off Broad set up and tear down all of the linens, glassware, etc. It was well worth it as they took TONS of stress off of us which helped us to enjoy the event. I truly appreciate the way the folks at Off Broad managed billing. They responded quickly to email, provided accurate estimates in writing and there were no surprises at the time final payment was due. Even more than the wonderful service provided by Off Broad, we deeply appreciated the sincere, caring, concerned, patient and kind nature of the staff. The wedding reception was beautiful. From start to finish you could tell that they seemed to care as though we were family. (We had never met the staff until we started looking for a rental company with which to work.) They honored their word in every aspect of planning and delivering in helping us with the wedding reception. Great experience and highly recommended!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2012

They had everything I was looking for! They were super friendly and informative. The day before the wedding we realized we had asked for the wrong lanterns! Within an hour they had the other cleaned and ready to go. Great customer service and really great prices.

Sent on 10/12/2012
  • User2519654 · 2+ years ago

J&L have a lot to offer at an affordable price. We were very pleased with the service we received each time we called or stopped by. They were extremely helpful in helping us plan our wedding. Everything we rented was just as we had hoped for. We would highly reccommend them.

Sent on 07/03/2012
  • "

Peggy · Married on 04/14/2012

Set-up was beautiful, having two venues was hard, so we didn't see the set up until arrival after wedding, they are professionals!!

Sent on 04/30/2012

Teresa · Married on 03/23/2012

The ladies that work in the shop were absolutely WONDERFUL to deal with. My wedding went without one hitch thanks to them! They are professional, hard working, they know what they are doing, and their prices were VERY fair compared to other places! You would be absolutely ridiculous to not use them.

Sent on 03/27/2012

Betsy · Married on 11/19/2011

I rented ceremony chairs and bistro tables from this company. Highly responsive and exactly what I asked for. Thank you!

Sent on 12/14/2011

Melissa · Married on 06/11/2011

They were awesome to work with. I changed my order several times and even changed it the night before my wedding and they were completely okay with it and even offered ideas to help me. Very friendly, nice, and reasonably priced.

Sent on 06/21/2011

Katie · Married on 06/27/2010

J&L Party Rental is the place to go when you need decor, tables, chairs, tents or anything you can imagine for your perfect day. The staff there is more than happy to assist you and give you advise to allow your day to go smoothly. They are familiar to most of the reception areas around so they know the correct way to place the chairs and they are easy to work with it was such a load off my shoulders when I could just go to one place and get everything I need for my perfect day and it was perfect in every way!! Thanks J&L I have already and will continue to recommend you to anyone I know who is looking for a rental place!!!

Sent on 11/05/2010
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 08/29/2009

J & L had a wide selection to choose from and was willing to find things that I wanted that they did not already have. The quality of their items was very high and CLEAN! They were willing to set up and take down and did an amazing job creating my vision! They were incredibly responsive to both email phone calls, responding always within 24 hours! They people were very friendly and helpful and worked very efficiently as a team. They offered a wedding coordinating service which was WONDERFUL! Lisa was so easy to work with and without her, I could not have enjoyed my wedding day!

Sent on 09/08/2009

Katie · Married on 05/16/2009

I rented some wedding decorations from J&L Party Rental. I would recommend them to anyone. They are very helpful and their prices are extremely affordable. If I ever need any party decorations, I will definitely go to J&L.

Sent on 07/14/2009

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2009

I came to J&L 2 WEEKS before by wedding and they were able to offer me everything that I needed for a wedding of 70 guests. They were fantastic, great presentation, great communication, clean untinsils and serving pieces. I would def. rent from them in the future and refer a friend!!! Thanks J&L!!!!

Sent on 05/27/2009

Mary · Married on 04/18/2009

They were so helpful in helping me design my ceremony!
    They also made my centerpieces and they were great!!!
    This is your one-stop rental store!!!
    They have everything...including lots of great ideas!!!

Sent on 05/05/2009

Leigh Ann · Married on 11/17/2007

J&L is amazing! We stopped by one day - she showed us all the optins for everything we needed. We put down a deposit that day and didn't owe anything until the time of the wedding. Every time my Mom and I had a qustion about anything they never had a problem answering our questions. They delivered everything on time and everything matached perfectly!

Sent on 10/07/2008

Off Broad Rentals & Design, LLC.'s reply:

Hi Leigh Ann! Thank you very much for reviewing our services. We are very happy to know that you were pleased with our company and what we provided for your Wedding. We look forward to working with you again!
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 05/21/2005

My church rents from J&L whenever they have an event. They came very well recommended. I just want to say they are awesome! It was not at all expensive. I made all my orders on the phone. I was very pleased with ALL they brought for my reception. They were even early in delivery which was wonderful!!

Sent on 12/19/2008

Off Broad Rentals & Design, LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Maria for such a wonderful review. We pride ourselves in doing our very best to make your day what you expect. We hope to help you again in a future event! Best wishes, The J&L Team
  • User4611109 · event on: 02/09/2014

Love this vendor. Always helpful in helping us achieve our vision for our events.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Melanie · Married on 08/09/2008

I rented tables, chairs, linens and my unity candle from J & L. They were very professional. They were very patient, because I kept changing my linen order.

Sent on 02/06/2009

3.0

The employees at Off Broad (formerly J & L) Party Rental were a pleasure to work with and their prices seemed very good. However, the white plastic chairs we rented were somewhat dirty-looking (maybe due to lots of use). I don't think it was that they hadn't been cleaned (but maybe). They were just not nice and white like we would have liked. If this is important to you, you might want to check out the condition of the chairs in advance. Otherwise, our experience with them was good. They have a nice inventory worth checking out in person.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Alexis · Married on 10/24/2009

We were very pleased with J&L Rentals during our wedding. They were easy to work with and we completed everything over the phone and email. I was able to pick everything out on the computer and order over the phone. It was nice to have everything delivered directly to the Carl House and that someone was able to come pick it up and we did not have to deal with it ourselves. They were great to work with!

Sent on 03/17/2011

Brittany · Married on 06/06/2009

We used J and L for our wedding this past June. Very good deal and staff is great to work with. Make sure to know exactly what you need several weeks beforehand, because they can only be so flexible. Great choice for brides on a budget!

Sent on 06/26/2009

Mori · Married on 07/30/2010

2.0

I was pleased with J&L rental.My advice is to price shop and see if someone is willing to offer a better deal. Some items you may be able to outright purchase for cheaper and can sell to someone else.

Sent on 08/03/2010
  • Soon 2b wifey

Marisa · Married on 12/13/2008

3.6
      3.5
      3.5
      3.0

Good Vendor. I picked them because they had the items that I need and they had the best price. They respond to email well. I even sent them pictures of my church and they helped me brainstorm on how to decorate it. I would caution you if your wedding is downtown Atlanta. The place is almost an hour outside of town. They only deliver for orders over $100 and they don't go downtown Atlanta. So you will need someone who will be available to go and pick up the stuff and return it. If the wedding is on a Saturday, the items will need to be returned on Monday b/c they'll be closed by the time the wedding is over. They answer questions, they return calls. Thier website has all the prices thier rental process is very simple.

Sent on 01/02/2009

Katia · Married on 06/08/2012

2.8
      2.5
      3.0

This place is reasonably priced after searching for many vendors. They are easy to get a hold of as long as there is no issue. Honestly the day before my fiance and step father went to pick up our chairs and tables the tables were great but the chairs looked like they hadn't been cleaned at all. When my fiance arrived at our location our caterer had to scrub all the chairs and wash them to look good. Then our caterer went to look at the silverwear and it was all rusted and he refused to use it for our guests. So we payed for product we did not get to use. I am not one to normally complain about much but the day after the wedding I personally went with my fiance to drop all the items off and asked to speak to the lady in charge. We were told she was busy and could call us back. To this date we have not received a call back. We liked them all the way until that happened. I would honestly have to say we would not recommend them to anyone we know. I believe we at least deserve an apology that things were not the way they were supposed to be.

Sent on 07/03/2012

Off Broad Rentals & Design, LLC.'s reply:

We try very hard to respond to our customers at J&L. The morning I checked messages, I called first thing and spoke directly to the groom who had placed the order. I apologized and told him if he returned the items we would gladly give him a refund. He told me it was ok, they had already set up the chairs. I also called the caterer at the number left on the machine and had to leave a message. I also told her we would give them a refund if they returned the items that day as she had stated. I did not hear back from them. When the items were returned on Monday after the event I was inside waiting on a customer. I did not know until they left they wanted to talk to me. I apologize for any misunderstanding.