700 Miami Circle NE Suite 3, Atlanta, GA 30324 Map · Phone number

About BBJ Linen

Discover the elegant wedding linens of BBJ Linen! Let our palatte of colors inspire you to new heights of imagination for your wedding day. From tablecloths and chair covers, to napkins and enhancements, BBJ Linen is the single source for the linen and expertise you need to create your dream wedding.

Our experienced event professionals have the wedding industry trends, designs and elegant linens to meet every need. Our commitment reaches far beyond your satisfaction. It is that commitment and expertise that translates our client's vision into reality and has made BBJ the most trusted name in the linen industry.

image004

11 Reviews for BBJ Linen

BBJ Linen 1
BBJ Linen 2

Shawna · Married on 04/01/2018

I worked with BBJ through my caterer, Endive. BBJ is fantastic! They took the time to help me visualize and decide what would look best and they even helped me stay within budget. I had 2 appointments with them and they even let me bring some of my décor to help see what my tablescape would look like put together with the linen colors. I received swatches of my linen textures and colors too. BBJ really made what I thought was going to be complicated super easy!

Sent on 05/01/2018
    BBJ Linen 3
    BBJ Linen 4

LaTonya · Married on 05/28/2017

I hired BBJ to rent the majority of the linen for my wedding on May 28th, 2017. I went to showroom initially to pick out the colors and textures that I wanted. I was emailed a proposal the same day. I made two changes to my order prior to the wedding day and both were very easy to make. First changes were made via email, the second and final changes were made via telephone. In both cases, updated proposals were sent immediately. Everything arrived as described a few days before the event, and they made it easy to return to them. Their prices were also very reasonable in comparison to other companies in the area. I would definitely recommend them for your wedding linen needs.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Samantha · Married on 12/04/2016

Loved being able to physically see the products before renting and the staff was beyond helpful. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/15/2016

BBJ Linen FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Chair Covers, Decor, Tent Accessories
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

• 700 Miami Circle NE, Suite 3 Atlanta, 30324 See on map
    8005922414 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Appointment preferred Customer Service & Chat Monday - Friday: 8am - 10pm (central) Saturday & Sunday: 9am - 5pm (central)