340 Hawthorne Ave, Athens, GA 30606 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Barron's Rental Center

Barron's has been serving the Athens area for over 45 years. We invite you to come visit our large showroom so you can see the tables, chairs, linens or other wedding supplies we have available for you. We have a large selection of tents, lighting and tent accesories to make your special day exactly what you want it to be. It would be our pleasure to give you superior service and expertise for your wedding day.

Follow Barron's Rental Center on

chivari
tent

13 Reviews for Barron's Rental Center

Criss · Married on 10/22/2016

The staff at Barron's Rentals was courteous and very knowledgeable about wedding decor. We rental all of our linens and our ceremony chairs here at about 2/3 the cost of the other guys. It was a deal and they were great to deal with!

Emily · Married on 09/26/2015

I rented two giant tents, string lights, highboy tables, and a cake serving platter from Barron's. Their pricing is good and competitive and their customer service is fantastic! I worked with Whitney during my wedding planning and she is great! I can't tell you how many times I called or emailed her with question, concerns, or changes to the rental order. What really made Barron's stand out is when we had to add the second tent because of the threat of rain. I needed to have my dance floor covered. We added the tent easily, but then they said they couldn't do my originally planned string lighting under the second tent. As silly as it sounds, that was devastating to me, because the Taylor Grady House looks amazing with string lights... I was crushed. My mom called and tried to talk them in to string lights under the second tent, so did my dad, and so did my husband. They politely explained that it just couldn't be done. And I tried to get over it. To my surprise, when we arrived to the venue on Friday night for the rehearsal dinner, the second tent had string lights! I was overjoyed! Barron's came through even when they said it was impossible. They set up early and everything looked great!

Renting tables and chairs is never a fun task, but Whitney and her team at Barron's made it such an easy experience! They had the best availability and prices in town, and their experience is beyond anyone else's in town!

I know that I will use the team at Barron's for my future events!

Barron's Rental Center FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 9.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 2.00
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors? $ 287.00

Real Weddings

• 340 Hawthorne Ave Athens, 30606 See on map
    Monday - Friday// 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday // 8:00 AM - 12:00 Noon Closed Sunday