Northern Lights DJ and Live Music Entertainment Reviews

146 Reviews for Northern Lights DJ and Live Music Entertainment

1 User photo

Northern Lights DJ and Live Music Entertainment 1

K · Married on 05/03/2015

I'm the type of person that doesn't believe in a perfect score, but I have to brag that Fran exceeded every expectation I had of a DJ for our wedding! From accommodating my tardiness in playlists to handling every hiccup with grace and class, he really made our wedding memorable. Everyone complimented our music choices at the reception, but the only songs we picked were those used in the ceremony, Fran did the rest. I thank him for being professional, friendly, and flexible, and ultimately playing a major role in the success of our wedding!

Sent on 05/05/2015

paloma · Married on 04/26/2015

Northern lights have been so amazing through this experience. He has made some really good recommendation. And make sure every detail is covered. He will make sure you have a great wedding

Sent on 02/12/2015

Rowdy · Married on 04/25/2015

Fran was awesome. We worked through a music list with him, made some special requests, and he announced everything during the reception. He was courteous and professional throughout the process. Great job!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Kelly · Married on 04/18/2015

Northern Lights/Fran did an amazing job! We had love jazz during dinner and it was wonderful. I would definitely hire them again. Fran is very easy to work with and very friendly.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Brittany · Married on 04/03/2015

We could not have found a more amazing DJ! Northern Lights exudes class and I never in a million years could have pictured all of the amazing things they did. I was completely taken by the beautiful music played on the saxophone by Fran himself during our sit down dinner. It was the perfect touch! Also, the glow stick necklaces were an amazing surprise and the kids loved it!! Every single detail was perfect and beyond our expectations! If you want class, sophistication and TONS of fun...Northern Lights is without a doubt the choice!! Thank you for making our special day the best day!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Samantha · Married on 03/29/2015

Fran of Northern Lights DJ and Live Music Entertainment was incredible.... We provided him with a short list of songs that we wanted for specific moments during our ceremony and reception, and based off of that list he was able to choose music that my husband or myself would have chosen. He was very aware of what did or did not have people on the dance floor and actively chose his songs based off of that as well. I was 100% satisfied! Thank you so much Fran! We are blessed to have had you help make our day so special!

xoxo
    Mr. & Mrs. Graves

Sent on 04/05/2015

David · Married on 03/19/2015

Northern Lights provide a day and night of spectacular entertainment. From the wedding music, to live music during cocktail hour and dinner to dance music all night, you never missed a beat. Highly recommend and will use again.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Ciera · Married on 03/19/2015

Fran was amazing! He really made sure everything ran smoothly. He made us feel important and not like just another client. He is also an amazing saxophonist! I highly recommend having him play live music for your event!

Sent on 03/30/2015

We used Northern Lights for our wedding. Fran was easy to work with and put together a great song list. We had several compliments on the live music during the ceremony, cocktail hour. He kept the evening flowing very well.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Fran was awesome!! He was on top of eveything and made our wedding an incredible one! He was everything we ever wanted in a DJ and couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Sent on 03/11/2015
  • Brianne

Brianne · Married on 02/07/2015

Everything was perfect. The guests were entertained and fully engaged the entire event. Awesome job

Sent on 02/10/2015

Fran was a delight to work with and helped make my daughter's wedding reception the most fun! We received a lot of compliments on his behalf; my sister even went back to South Carolina bragging about him! Thank you, Fran, for keeping this mother of the bride sane and calm.

Sent on 02/10/2015

Megan · Married on 01/24/2015

Fran was fantastic to work with. We gave him a long list of songs for pre-ceremony and during dinner and pictures and he fulfilled every request. I would highly recommend his services for any event.

Sent on 01/27/2015

crystal · Married on 12/28/2014

I contracted Northern Lights for the live music and DJ options. The sax and piano playing was PERFECT and sounded wonderful inside my venue (The Lodge @ Country Inn and Cottages) In addition, they had never played at the venue before but were able to adapt extremely well. I had numerous comments on the sax and piano and how nice it was during dinner. Also, Fran was VERY flexible as I requested him to DJ an extra hour. Moreover, he worked well with me to make sure he understood all the requirements for time of arrival and also how to work with the venue's unique system. They were EXTREMELY professional and a breeze to work with!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Julie · Married on 12/27/2014

DJ Fran did a beautiful job of serenading our daughter's wedding reception guests with his saxophone and then after dinner got us all up and dancing with the best playlist of tunes ever, specially suited for our crowd. We had guests from across the US that commented about enjoying the music and entertainment and loved watching the dancing. DJ Fran interspersed country, rock 'n roll, oldies, disco, and gradually easing into hip hop. We are a dancing family, and we loved his style!

Sent on 01/10/2015

Fran was so awesome!!! He reassured me throughout the entire process and really came through when my wedding day of coordinator was lacking. I recommend him to everyone I know. He kept the party going all night and always made sure I was happy. Words can't describe how wonderful he was!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Katie · Married on 11/15/2014

I can not say enough great things about Fran. He helped us make our special night even better. He has a huge selection of music and is aware what people are dancing to during the event and what they like. He was very responsive to a couple things I wanted done during the night and handled everything beautifully. He helped us during the event with timing and the order of things. Prost, Fran. Thank you so much.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Zac was a wonder to interact with. He played music for all ages and knew just what we wanted.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Sara · Married on 11/02/2014

Fran was great!! I started to feel nervous because we were running 30 minutes behind and Fran continually reassured me that not only would everything work out fine but that he would be able to put us back on schedule easily. Everything went smoothly, the sound was great, and he even reminded me to enjoy the day and let him take care of the rest. I'm so glad we didn't go with anyone else.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Sarah · event on 11/01/2014

Fran was the best choice for our wedding DJ and lighting. After the wedding was over my husband and I reflected on our wedding vendors and unanimously decided that Fran was the best vendor we could have picked. Our guest raved about how great the music was and how friendly the DJ was. Thank you again!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Fran did an awesome job and kept everyone on the dance floor! he helped manage the wedding and kept us on schedule! He also had some fun ideas that we tried during the reception. He is very flexible and professional. He was amazing to work with and I highly recommend him to all brides looking for a dj! He helped to make our night very special for both of us!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2014

We loved working with Fran for our wedding. After first meeting him, my mother in law leaned over and said, "we must hire him"...I couldn't agree more! I am so grateful we had him at our wedding because he provided such a personal touch to our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Fran was willing and enthusiastic while planning and completely understood our vision for our wedding. He played live music during our ceremony (one of my wedding dreams), during the cocktail hour, and played DJ music during our wedding...it was exactly what we wanted! He also did up lighting and had very fair and reasonable prices. We had so much fun dancing all the way to the end of the night with Fran as our DJ.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Shemetra · Married on 07/20/2014

My wedding guest are still raving about the music! A great mix of old and new, the live portion was unbelievable--- we loved it!!
    If you want good music, this is the company to go with!!!
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Megan · Married on 07/19/2014

Northern Lights made our wedding day the wedding day of our dreams! From the planning process to the end of our reception, Fran made everything so easy and stress free. Every time we met or communicated about the music plans he made us feel so reassured that everything would go well. That was the best feeling to have as a bride planning a wedding. I never once had to worry about the music portion of the evening. Fran also goes above and beyond to make sure everything goes well and is exactly how the couple envisions. From helping our coordinator line up the wedding party to advising us with time management of the evening to give us and our guests the best experience possible, Fran was beyond helpful. He also knows how to get a good party going. All of our family and friends had so much fun at the reception dancing and singing along with the music, and that is a complete thanks to Fran's music selection. I have given Northern Lights the highest ranking possible, and I will definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone throwing an event. Thank you so much Fran!!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Sara · Married on 07/11/2014

Fran's playing the sax during the reception set the mood for the reception. People loved listening to him as he walked around playing. Then when he was DJing, he kept the interest of the crowd by changing the music to fit the needs of the various ages. People at our wedding told us it was the best wedding that they had ever been to and a lot of that was bc of Fran and his skills as DJ.
    I would definelty hire him again and I would recommend him to others. If you want a fun wedding, Fran is the man!!!

Sent on 07/15/2014