Norris Estate Flowers Reviews

Norris Estate Flowers 5
  • Jessica

Jessica Likens · Married on 06/22/2019

Stunning!!

I knew what I wanted but didn’t have a picture. I let Sarah know the style I liked and some of the flowers I wanted to see in my bouquet. I told her I totally trusted her with the rest. The day of my wedding when she brought me the bouquets, I was blown away. It was better than I imagined. Incredible job!!

Norris Estate Flowers 6
    Sent on 07/12/2019

Jessica,
    Your bouquet was unbelievable, the only part that was more beautiful was you holding it! Thank you for the opportunity to create your flower designs, we loved every aspect of it! Thank you further for the 5 star review!

Danielle · Married on 08/18/2018

Incredible

Sarah, and her team exceeded our expectations for all of our flowers. We couldn't have been more pleased with all the work they put in to make our day special.

Norris Estate Flowers 7
    Sent on 07/05/2019

Norris Estate Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Danielle! We loved working on your floral for your wedding day!

Bralyn · Married on 05/26/2018

Fit for a Queen

Sarah Norris has always been amazing to work with. She's genuinely involved with every little detail you desire. She collaborated my bridal bouquet and table floral for my wedding day. Everything was divine, perfect, and placed where necessary when I arrived. My wedding day was hot, humid and outdoors. My bouquet survived the ceremony and with water, all of the flowers were resilient through the rest of the night.

Norris Estate Flowers 8
    Norris Estate Flowers 9
    Sent on 05/08/2019

Norris Estate Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Bralyn for taking a moment of your time to share your experience. If you could see us, our faces are blushing from your kindness. We loved working on your wedding flowers! Thank you for the business.

Lindsay · Married on 05/19/2018

Full Service Vendor - Linens, Floral, Chairs

Sarah helped us make our wedding beautiful and just what we wanted. She sat down with me to hand pick out all the linens, shared online visuals and her expertise (other events she's done) related to flowers (amazing!) & vases, along with cake decorating with the flowers and ordering chairs!! Floral arrangements were beautiful and just what I pictured, and matched the linens and table decor/vases perfectly!
    My husband and I came to her initially to check out the beautiful Norris Estate, but when we decided to have our wedding indoors she graciously offered her help in these other services. So glad we worked with her! I highly recommend Sarah and her team to the overwhelmed bride; Sarah brings her expertise and grace to make everything a calm and enjoyable process! Thank you Sarah!

Norris Estate Flowers 10
    Norris Estate Flowers 15
    Norris Estate Flowers 16
    Sent on 07/18/2019

Norris Estate Flowers's reply:

Lindsay thank you so much for helping us with another amazing review!!! We loved being a part of your gorgeous day!

Mariah · Married on 10/07/2017

Wonderful experience! Professional and detailed! Our wedding was amazing down to the last details!

Even when a horrible storm came through, the staff handled everything so well! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Norris Estate Flowers's reply:

Thank you Mariah for trusting Norris Estate Flowers to produce your bouquets, and all floral for your wedding and reception. We love what we do! Thank you further for the 5 star review!

Jane · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful Florals

I was absolutely in awe of my bouquet! All of the florals were perfect!

Norris Estate Flowers 17
    Sent on 07/08/2019

Norris Estate Flowers's reply:

Thank you Jane! We loved working on your floral, and love that you loved you bouquet! I hope you found the value to be a 5 star along with the rest of the aspects of our product and service. Please let us know how we can improve your vision of the value. Please reach out to us through our email! Thank you for taking the time to review us!