Cashen Creek Florist

Plymouth, IN View map Visit website

$2,081 Typical Price

Cashen Creek Florist is a wedding company located in Plymouth, Indiana. Formerly Felke Florist & Greenhouses, owners Dan and Beth Cashen have retained the legacy of this 165-year-old business while adding their fresh take. Their experienced team utilizes seasonal, locally-sourced flowers to create beautiful wedding arrangements. They tailor their creations to suit every theme from rustic and boho to glamorous and classic.

Dan and Beth have been growing flowers on their farm since 2018 for local farmers' markets and Cashen Creek Florist’s botanical arrangements. To-be-weds can secure a consultation with this specialist team to share their wedding vision. You can avail of bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and crowns. In terms of event design, these experts craft aisle décor, centerpieces, arch arrangements, statement pieces and petals. These professionals oversee delivery, setup, and cleanup for special occasions.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,081

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers
4.1

Mckenna L. Married on 07/24/2021

Friendly and flexible

Emma was wonderful! I had no idea where to start but she helped me figure out the perfect floral designs for my wedding. She was easy to contact, great about communicating with me, and answered every question I had. Cashen Creek was flexible and reliable. The day-of, everything went perfectly smooth! I am very grateful for the team at Cashen Creek that helped our wedding be so beautiful.
    Erin Married on 06/25/2005
    Felke Florist is wonderful! Even though our church was outside of their delivery area, they happily agreed to deliver the flowers to the church, no extra cost. The floral arrangements were stunning, and they worked with us to create arrangements that were exactly what I wanted. A week before my wedding, I decided that I wanted rose petals thrown, and when I called to ask, they discussed how carnation petals would be cheaper, and they could get together an assortment of colors for me. I was very impressed with their honesty, and the beautiful array of carnation petals they had ready for us. If you are getting married within the area, use this florist. They are the best!
    Amber Married on 03/14/2009
    They worked with me on the colors but when I recieved the flowers on wedding day I was disappointed to see brown on some of them. I know I didnt spend tons of money but I expected them to at least give me quality flowers on what I had bought.

address 627 S. Michigan St. Plymouth, IN, 46563

Monday -Friday 9am to 5pm Saturday 9am to 1pm Sunday Closed
Location of (Cashen Creek Florist)

Other vendors in South Bend for your wedding