South Bend, Osceola, IN 46561 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $3,500
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About LB Floristry

Have you ever made a seemingly small decision that changed the course of your life?

Same girl. Same.

Mine was simply agreeing to help my mom out at the local floral shop for Valentine's Day, Looking back, I'm pretty sure I just wanted an excuse to take the day off of school.

Little did I know, it would determine my career & passion.

After that one day, I plunged head first into learning all I could about floral design, even traveling to Denver to study at Trim International Floral School (That was truly a win-win: mountains and flowers)! As the years have passed, I have discovered more about myself and what I love most about this industry.

Floral Design is not only my job choice, but it is truly my muse.
In design, there is a time to follow the rules, and a time to break them.
It is an art form with an expiration date,
It is organic, as my materials change with the seasons, and is often at the mercy of the weather.

But my absolute favorite aspect is this:
A uncut flower can only live for a few fleeting days, yet I have the privilege to make designs that will live on
for generations in your wedding photos.

And that's why I do what I do.

• The Local Petaler

LB Floristry 4
LB Floristry 5
  • Mikayla

Mikayla Cooper · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Just do it--don't ask questions!

Where do I even start? I met with two other florists and stalked countless others on social media before I finally found Leah. The second I found her social media pages, I knew that she had been exactly the florist I was looking for. Not only was she totally professional and laid out everything in front of me every step of the way (from a brochure with rental options, to a proposal with pricing and details about how she planned to create my florals), but she was also so friendly and I felt like I was in such good hands during the planning process. And let me tell you, I was!! I am a complete micro-manager and was planning my own wedding, so when it came to any and all things wedding-related, I was a monster about making sure every little detail was the way I wanted it. I emailed Leah multiple times about "I think I want it this way" or " I would love to reduce the cost that way." Not only was she so sweet and patient with me, but she did everything she could to ensure that I understood every part of her project as my florist and that I would be happy with the final arrangements. We finally landed at a place where I just needed to trust her and hope that everything looked how I wanted it to.
    O.M.G. she did not disappoint!! She made my reception decor look even more beautiful than I could have imagined, and our bouquets were absolutely stunning! I barely even gave her any direction for the florals on my cake and she somehow made it look even better than what I had in mind! She really is an artist in her field, and made my wedding look absolutely stunning and everything I could have dreamed of. All I can tell any bride or client that thinks about booking her-- just trust her! She knows exactly what she's doing, and every penny is worth the work and care that she puts into it. Leah, thank you so, so much for being the best florist we could have asked for!

LB Floristry 6
    LB Floristry 12
    LB Floristry 13
    Sent on 10/03/2019

Mikayla,
    First of all, thank you so much for this kind review! I am so glad that you felt through talking to us + following our work online that we were a perfect fit for your wedding! :) I loved being a part of this wedding so much! I mean, it was a clear tent right by the water, how much better can it be? :) I'm just thrilled that we were able to design something so much more beautiful than you were expecting! I wish you and Davis all the best, and thank you again for your trust!

Logan Kankel · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Small Business Jackpot!

Leah is absolutely amazing as a florist and as a person. She is 100% here for you and your needs. I gave her a vision and she made it come to life x100. I was in awe with her work the day of our wedding. Leah works so mindfully with your budget and will do whatever she thinks is best for your big day. I knew that she was going to do great work, but seeing her in action and the finished product, it was a dream come true. Her attentiveness to detail and quick response time made working with her worth every penny. The centerpieces she created were absolutely incredible. I received so many compliments over the different sizes and floral that she added, making the large space we had, filled with beautiful details. When we met for our last meeting within the last month before the wedding, I added how I was thinking of doing a hair piece with florals but was crunched for time and didn't know where to go for the hair piece.... Leah dove right in and took care of it and to this day my beautiful detailed floral hair piece sits on my night stand because I just love it that much. Thank you, Leah, for making my big day the best ever.

Sent on 11/30/2019

Logan,
    You are so incredibly kind!! Working with you and Cody was a highlight of our fall season! Thank you so much for trusting us every step of the way and giving us creative freedom to bring your wedding to life! I can't wait to see images from the wedding, and I'm so glad your hair piece was perfect (It was a personal favorite too!). Thank you for the opportunity to design for you both! :)

Samantha Schmidt · Married on 10/26/2019

Hands down, the best!

After being a bridesmaid in my friends wedding and seeing her floral arrangements, I immediately followed Leah on social media. Once I had a venue picked for my own wedding a year later, she was the first vendor I selected. She helped me figure out what I wanted and what my style preferences were, but based on all of the Instagram photos I’d already seen, I knew anything she did would be great. That’s part of what makes her so talented - even if you know exactly what you want or don’t have the first clue, Leah can make it happen and walk you through the process. Her work is gorgeous on a bad day and breathtaking on a good one. I couldn’t have been happier with how my wedding florals turned out, but I didn’t doubt for a second that they’d be stunning.

LB Floristry 14
    LB Floristry 15
    LB Floristry 16
    LB Floristry 17
    Sent on 12/04/2019

Samantha,
    I'm so glad we connected when you were a bridesmaid last fall, and I'm so happy that you chose us as your first creative vendor, that means a lot! Designing at Bread + Chocolate with your beautiful vivid color palette was such a fun experience for us as well! I'm so grateful that you trusted us, and that your experience was the best imaginable. :) Wishing you both the best!

LB Floristry FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 315.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 85.00
    $ 250.00
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Modern
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• LB Floristry 1
    Complimentary Mood Board

All couples inquiring with us will receive a custom, visual mood board along with their unqiue proposal following our initial consultation!

• Osceola, 46561 See on map