NK Productions Wedding Planning Reviews

126 | Sarasota, FL

126 Reviews for NK Productions Wedding Planning

Alison · Married on 10/19/2013

Knowing that I wanted to have elements of DIY throughout my wedding, my mom and I turned to NK Productions for day-of coordination. At our initial meeting, Nicole provided WONDERFUL vendor recommendations who all turned out to be extremely professional, experienced, reputable, and trustworthy. Lisa, who carried out all our day-of needs was readily available for questions, suggestions, support, and advice. She allowed me to enjoy the day stress-free from the first look to cake cutting. She is calm, professional, and knows how to handle large groups and families. If there ever was a problem that day, I would never have even known! If you have a vision for your wedding and are looking for day-of coordinating, Lisa at NK Productions will blow you away by bringing it to life and exceeding all expectations.

Sent on 11/23/2013

Rachael · Married on 06/08/2013

Nicole was my 'day-of' wedding guardian angel. She was there via email for every single question and issue that came up during my wedding planning process and she even responded to my emails when out of town. My only regret was that I did not hire her to do all of the coordination and planning for my wedding. She is very professional and organized and calming. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Victoria · Married on 02/23/2013

Nicole & her team of "Day Of Coordinators", Lisa & Lulu were wonderful to work with. From our initial consult to the day of the wedding they were always on top of details and most importantly gave us the opportunity to enjoy every single moment of the day because we knew they had everything under control. I highly recommend NK Productions for your big day!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Simply said, outstanding! Nicole's calm demeanor, knowledge of the Sarasota area, recommendations for vendors, and attention to detail made our event spectacular. This may seem cliché, though in our case, it was the overwhelming truth. For 10 months, Nicole guided us to decisions which fit our style, preference and vision. Nicole let us choose, consult and negotiate, though would assist as needed. Consistent communication, reviews of places and people while we were discussing from hundreds of miles away, and an honest opinion of personalities, venues and proto-types added to our experience. A few weeks prior to our wedding, Nicole made us feel as if we were her only event. We could not have enjoyed our wedding day, rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and the days surrounding the events more. My husband and I had as much fun as our guests, and a month later, I’m still receiving calls and letters from family and friends about the style of our wedding and how much they enjoyed the weekend and Sarasota. It was a true honor to work with Nicole, and the team she helped us pull together. We have memories for a life-time.

Sent on 03/01/2013

Adam · Married on 01/19/2013

My wife and I could not be happier with our choice of using Nicole to help with our wedding.
    Nicole was incredibly patient and responsive throughout the entire process. She helps with all aspects of the planning and answers any question quickly. She's always available. She also makes great suggestions.
    Once you get to the actual wedding weekend (or day), she makes sure things run incredibly smoothly. We literally had no problems at all. Everything went perfectly.
    Nicole is worth every penny and more.
    -Adam Shadoff

Sent on 02/17/2013

Cindy · Married on 12/08/2012

Nicole, you and your team did a wonderful job. Thank you for all you did to make my daughters wedding a memorable event. As I told you before, I couldn't have done it without your knowledge, advice and gentle manor. I am forever grateful for all your help.

Sent on 12/11/2012

Pilar · Married on 11/24/2012

The wedding was made easy, with Nicole's organization and great personality. She was always on time for appointments. She spread our responsibilities so that we would not feel overwhelmed. Everything was done on time and nothing left to the last minute. The day of the event; was a "fairytale of a wedding" (as some guest stated). I had to only enjoy the event since she was there taking care of every detail. If you want a fantastic wedding with out worries, I will suggest you consider using her services.

Sent on 11/30/2012

Lauren C. · Married on 11/24/2012

Working with Nicole was a pleasure. She was very attentive to detail and focused on making our vision for our wedding a reality. She was always responsive and open to any adjustments we wanted to make. She was also calm throughout the entire process and event, making us feel at ease. She was organized and kept us on schedule. She not only was a professional, but became our friend during the process. We would HIGHLY recommend her to plan your special day.

Sent on 12/30/2012

K · Married on 11/11/2012

We could not have executed a destination wedding without Nicole. She has excellent ideas and resources, and endless patience and calm during the stressful times of wedding planning. Don't hesitate!

Sent on 11/29/2012
  • Payton

Payton · Married on 10/27/2012

Nicole at NK Productions was absolutely fabulous and so easy to work with! My husband and I got engaged in July 2011, so we had plenty of time to meticulously plan every detail of our occasion. Nicole knew every vendor in the area so she was able to suggest the best people to work with. What was especially helpful was the fact that, even though my husband and I live in Columbus, Ohio and our wedding and Nicole were in Sarasota, Florida, the majority of our correspondence was done through e-mail. Despite the distance, Nicole was so on top of everything and had an answer for every question or every problem that we came across and was able to convey her thought and suggestions to us quickly and effectively. She was so detail oriented and focused which made the entire process so simple and FUN!

Any one planning a wedding or event, not only in the Sarasota/Tampa area, but throughout the country or even abroad, should use NK productions. She is so well respected in the field of wedding and event planning and is able to utilize her connections to the benefit of everyone making all the planning details absolutely seamless! Not to mention that Nicole and her team are so sweet, personable, helpful and ultimately passionate about what they do. Our wedding weekend was absolutely perfect, owed entirely to the assistance of Nicole at NK Productions. We could not thank her enough!

Sent on 11/29/2012

Robert · Married on 10/27/2012

Nicole Kaney has great planning skills and insight with respect to pulling together a fabulous event... She is familiar with all of the venues and vendors in Southwest Florida, and knows how to make the process go smoothly. We have worked with Nicole on two occasions (our daughters' weddings), and we now consider her not only a highly professional event planner, but a good friend, as well!!!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Erin · Married on 10/05/2012

Where do I begin? During our engagement my "future" mother in law was very sick with Cancer and ended up passing way before our wedding. Needless to say, It was very hard to be all about planning our wedding. However, our family and friends were very excited for us and were constantly wanting to know how the wedding planning was going. I just couldn't get started! I knew before ever being engaged I would need a "wedding planner". Friends would ask why because I'm an Interior Designer. People don't understand that it's so much more than picking your colors, flowers and deciding the "Style" of your wedding. One example in particular, we wanted to have our Ceremony & Reception in two different locations. Well, where we wanted our Reception there was already an event scheduled on that evening. Nicole was able to pull a few strings and make the date happen for us with the different locations Trust me! there are many other reasons why you need a wedding planner!!! I found Nicole online and I knew instantly that she was the one I wanted to help me with our wedding. She was very understanding of our situation and made it a very smooth process for us. She kept us on track from beginning to end. Without her help we would not have had the amazing wedding that we did. Nicole was both fun and professional. We HIGHLY recommend her!!! She's the BEST :)

Sent on 05/04/2013

Renee · Married on 09/29/2012

I could not have done it without Nicole!! She was great to work with! She worked with my schedule. I don't know how I could have done it without her guidance and planning. All the vendors she recommended were excellent. I could not have asked for more!!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Kristin · Married on 05/20/2012

Nicole was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! I wish I could express how smooth everything went from day 1 of planning, all the way through the wedding day. Selecting vendors was easier then I could have imagined. Everyone Nicole recommended was 100% professional and 100% fun! We had a short timeline to work with, and a modest budget, but you would have never known, thanks to the creativity of Nicole and everyone she recommended! Nicole was shockingly quick with replies and recommendations. Contingency plans were set up, but never needed to be used! Almost every guest commented on how calm my husband and I were all day, and that was all due to Nicole! She had every base covered, and then some, so we just coasted through the day, enjoying every moment. Most of our guests came in from out of town a few days before the wedding. My husband and I were able to spend every last second with them throughout their stay, and did not have any distractions or worries about any last minute details or hang-ups. Nicole and her team were nothing short of grace, energy, and class from start to finish. I could never thank her enough, and I will never forget one moment of the special day she created for us!

Sent on 05/23/2012

Kelly · Married on 11/19/2011

I have been working on what to say both to Nicole and to all the brides to be that will read this and every time I am left speechless. That alone is impressive since I am a big talker! :) Nicole was the first planner that my mom and I met with and after meeting her we looked no further. She is creative, fun, helpful, talented, supportive, professional, organized and most importantly honest. After a few initial questions, Nicole recommended vendors who my mom and I loved and we trusted immediately. She was very helpful during vendor appointments and always charmed them into getting me everything we wanted plus quite a few extras! Even when I went off the map with my ideas or vendor choices or when my mom was unsure of anything, Nicole was always very honest and supportive. When my mom or I had random questions when we were not with Nicole, I would just shoot Nicole a text and she was always responsive. She gave valuable insight and recommendations throughout the entire process.

As far as our wedding day, it was everything we hoped for and more! It turned out just gorgeous! Nicole definitely knows how to run a smooth event while allowing us to enjoy our day. She did everything that needed to be done from confirming vendors, to giving the girls their bouquets and pinning the boy’s boutonnieres, to paying all the vendors, and to changing appetizers a few days before. We actually had a wedding crasher (which in my husband’s mind was awesome!) and Nicole handled the situation perfectly! She definitely knows her stuff. She truly listened to us and gave as much or as little guidance as we needed. During the wedding, our guests kept commenting on our wedding being one of the best they have ever been to! I actually still have friends and family commenting on how much they enjoyed our wedding and how it was one of their favorites of all the weddings they have been to—a success that would not have been possible without Nicole!

My parents, my husband and I all highly recommend Nicole and can't thank her enough for making our wedding as special and wonderful as it was!!

Sent on 02/01/2012

Louise · Married on 11/12/2011

I did not know the first thing about planning a wedding, had never had any visions of what my day was going to be like and had chosen to get married in Florida although I live in the UK. Nicole was fantastic, she is calm, organized, and totally on the ball. We met face to face the day before the wedding, all the organization was done over the phone or by email and she made it simple and stress-free. She sourced all the vendors, sent lots of images to help me make decisions on all the little (and big) details
    I don't know what I would have done without her on the actual wedding day, it looked beautiful, it ran smoothly and I enjoyed every minute of the day because I knew Nicole had it under control.

Sent on 12/16/2011

Sara · Married on 11/06/2011

I met Nicole a few weeks after getting engaged. Thank goodness I did. She was right there every step of the way. Through meetings, emails, phone conversations and texts she really figured out my husband and I, and what we were looking for in our wedding. There were areas that I was absolutely CLUELESS and she was able to help me make decisions. She was never pushy, but things were always done on time. She was always friendly yet extremely professional. Just a positive person, the kind that you always want to be around. I could not have done the planning without her. I was one lucky bride, to have the best Wedding Planner. I absolutely loved the photography, flowers, invitations, transportation, music and cake. All were recommendations by Nicole.
    One of the many things that I did not realize when choosing to have a wedding planner was how much they do on the wedding day. We were able to enjoy our ENTIRE wedding knowing that she had everything under control. I had 100% confidence in her. I would not change one thing about our wedding. It was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 01/12/2012

Traci · Married on 10/22/2011

Nicole was amazing. She made everything run so smoothly leading up to our wedding and on the big day!
    Nicole was very organized and made sure everyone and everything was in place and on schedule without being pushy. Not only is she sweet and fun to work with, she has a lot of very creative ideas to make the wedding unique and special.

When we were having trouble describing what we would like to vendors like florists or lighting, Nicole would help bridge the gap. She helped voice some of my opinions that I was having a hard time putting into words!

I'm not much of a wedding girl. I never had a dream of what I wanted my wedding to look like. But the wedding that Nicole helped put together, was absolutely fantastic. She helped draw out the kinds of things that were special to me and my husband-- she made a wedding that was very "us"!

I would absolutely recommend Nicole to any bride--especially if you are trying to plan the event from out-of-state. We did most of our planning from outside FL- and worked out a few details when I was in town. Nicole even met me in DC to go over some details while she was in the area!

I cannot thank Nicole enough-- she was awesome! Both my mom and I loved working with her and hope to see her again soon!

Sent on 12/07/2011

Colleen · Married on 05/21/2011

Nicole is the absolute best. I had a destination wedding in Sarasota, FL and only a little over four months to plan! I also have a full time job. Nicole provided total relief from the very beginning of the planning stages to the end. She is very knowlegeable about the vendors (and has wonderful working relationships with them), is super organized, gracious, fun, made things happen that I did not think could happen and in such a limited amount of time, responsive to my emails and voicemails, and was creative. Not only was Nicole attentive to my needs during the planning process, her presence on site the day of my wedding was invaluable. She made the day truly special.

Sent on 06/26/2011

Adam · Married on 04/16/2011

Nicole was so fantastic to work with. Her professionalism, responsiveness and creativity are excellent and she is great at taking your ideas of how you want the wedding to look and turning them into reality. She also is great at coordinating with all the various vendors to make the wedding day run as smooth as possible. I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married, even those that are not necessarily looking for a wedding planner/coordinator - she's that good!

Sent on 05/03/2011

Maggy · Married on 04/16/2011

Nicole is great to work with & really took the stress off of me. I'm so glad we found her - my only wish is that we hired her at the beginning of our wedding planning, instead of six months into planning. She really helped to pull all of our ideas together and made it look beautiful in the end. I would highly recommend considering NK Productions if you are considering a hiring a wedding planner.

Sent on 05/05/2011

Josef · Married on 03/13/2011

do not think twice. hire nicole and be forever greatfull and at peace.
    josef & marina itskovich.
    forest hills ny

Sent on 03/28/2011

Ramona · Married on 01/16/2011

I would highly recommend NK Productions to anyone planning a wedding or any event, regardless of how large or small. Nicole was enthusiastic and professional throughout the planning process and we ended up with a beautiful wedding that was better than we could have ever imagined. Nicole's attention to detail and her organizational ability was first rate and enabled us to enjoy the planning process without any stress. We were able to have the wedding of our dreams and cherished memories that will last a lifetime thanks to Nicole. Nicole gets an A++++ in our book.

Sent on 02/02/2011

Renee · Married on 12/11/2010

When we started looking at destination areas to get married, I ran across Nicole's website and instantly trusted her. We met only twice before the wedding but was constantly talking via email/phone. She made the process so easy that I never once questioned her ability...she has a true gift to make your day as special and unique as you envisioned it. The fact that she takes your vision and matches it to the vendors is amazing! We loved everyone we worked with and I have to say this was the easiest wedding that I've been apart of. Her assistant Megan is equally amazing and together they make the bride and groom relaxed on the BIG DAY! If you are looking for a wedding planner - you should pick Nicole!

Sent on 12/20/2010
  • Tamika

Tamika · Married on 11/27/2010

Nicole is the absolute best!!! I cant say enough good things about her professionally or personally. We decided that we wanted to get married in Sarasota and plan a wedding in 3 months. I thought it would be impossible but I found Nicole through her website and blog. Im so thankful that I did. I never stressed or worried about my wedding because as soon as we started working with Nicole, she made me feel so at ease. She helped me with all the vendors and when it counted the most(wedding day rain) she was there to calm my nerves. My husband and I are so thankful for her. It was truly a blessing to work with her!!! If you looking for a wedding planner you couldn't find anyone better than her!!! Tamika and William Knox

Sent on 12/01/2010