Night And Daye Events, LLC. Reviews

7 | Williamsburg, VA

7 Reviews for Night And Daye Events, LLC.

Eileen · Married on 09/14/2019

A joyful experience

Sarah-Daye is a joy to work with. She is timely professional understanding and reliable. I could not have had this event without her help and guidance. She was my support through the entire process. She took away my anxiety for planning such an important day!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Y

Yavuz · Married on 10/20/2018

Planner = Well Worth $$$

Initially we hesitated to hire a wedding planner; however, the Matron of Honor advised us to consider getting one. After speaking with Sarah, we could tell how much value she provided and by the end of our wedding, we were so grateful for her expertise, professionalism, and support!

We were looking for a day-of planner, but Sarah provides different levels of packages. We were able to choose a level similar to that of a day-of planner that offered some additional help and advice throughout the process and included access to a very nifty web platform to share all of your wedding planning notes and to keep track of your timeline/checklist (so much better than other wedding platforms out there). In general, Sarah's organizational prowess and attention to detail assured us we were in good hands. She also was able to skype with us in several check-ins leading up the wedding itself, and, along with her assistant, provided awesome ideas for decorations as well. Since we were planning a destination wedding and Sarah was local, she also generously offered to store our supplies and accompanied us on several walkthroughs at the venue.

She was also flexible when we had a last minute change in our schedule; she was able to quickly adjust to work with us and the vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page and our day could run smoothly. Speaking of which, on the verge of an absolute catastrophe — the DJ not only played the wrong song for my wife to walk down the aisle to, but somehow played a completely different genre that was not right for her at all — Sarah was quick to step in and save the day! My wife did not get to walk down the aisle to the song she originally wanted, but Sarah quickly found a suitable song, and later coordinated with the DJ to play the song my wife wanted later during the night, allowing us a second dance moment to ourselves.

Basically, on our day of, we had to worry about very little as Sarah and her team kept things moving. Thank you, Night & Daye Events, for helping make our special day spectacular!
    t

Sent on 01/05/2019

Lusy · Married on 09/22/2018

Ensured everything ran smoothly

Sarah-Daye was very effieicient and effective throughout the wedding day. 2 steps ahead of everything that transpired, she thought through details that didn’t even cross my mind. Her assistant Journey was spectacular as well. I didn’t have to worry about any of the details, the 2 ladies took care of everything and did a phenomenal job. Both were very pleasant to work with and professional.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Cecelia · Married on 07/08/2017

Sarah-Daye Hand of Night and Daye Events was hands down amazing. She was there for me every step of the way during my planning process, and helped me with every detail! She was available every time I needed to meet or freaked out about something, as many brides do! She had insight into the workings of different vendors that helped me decide which were right for my special day, and also helped me to stay within my budget. The itinerary that she created for all of the parties involved with the wedding was a life saver! It really took pressure off of me when it came down to the wire! On the day of my wedding she was ready to make sure that everyone was where they needed to be and put me at ease! It allowed me to focus solely on enjoying myself on this special day! While I will never get to have another wedding, I would choose her again for any other major event that I may have! I simply couldn't have done it without her and she will always hold a special place in my husband and my's hearts!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Courtney · Married on 06/17/2017

Sarah-Daye did an amazing job coordinating our wedding day. My mom even noticed and commented on how organized and on-the-ball she and her assistant were! My husband and I wanted to plan our own wedding top to bottom, so we hired Night and Daye Events for their Day of Coordination services. While we greatly enjoyed planning our wedding leading up to the main event, it was such a relief to be able to hand off the responsibility to Sarah-Daye for the actual rehearsal and wedding day. I knew I could trust her to handle coordinating the vendors and details, and she didn't miss a beat. Everything was perfect and my husband and I were able to enjoy the day without any stress! I cannot recommend her more highly. Thank you, Night and Daye Events for helping to make our wedding vision become a reality!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/02/2014

So attentive to detail! She was amazing :)!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Lynn · Married on 05/23/2015

Sarah-Daye is one of the most organized and thorough people I have ever met, and I knew those qualities would be crucial in whoever I chose as a wedding planner. Not only that, but her vision helped me to picture my wedding day and I had no fears on my wedding day that this vision would come to light perfectly. I would highly recommend Sarah-Daye as a wedding planner - she is not only talented, but truly loves what she does. She is full of energy and easy to communicate with, and she would doubtless be an invaluable addition to any wedding.

Sent on 08/25/2015